Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Being Naughty, Part 2

"My mystery man is my uncle?!"

112
12 Comments 12
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second part of my first story on here, let me know if you're interested in seeing another part."

"Katie, come down here please!" my stepmother calls from downstairs. Damn, what is with these people interrupting me when I'm trying to get myself off? I sigh deeply as I get up from my bed and quickly pull on my yoga pants and a loose shirt, not bothering with anything underneath - of course, I'm planning to go back to masturbating as soon as I find out what the step-monster wants from me now.

As I walk down the stairs, I see her eyeing my outfit disapprovingly, though by now, she knows better than to challenge me on it. "Ah, Katie, come in here. I want you to meet my brother," she says as she walks ahead of me into the living room, though I freeze on the spot as soon as I see the man she referred to as her brother: It's my mystery man!

I quickly try to hide my shock, not wanting my stepmom to know something's up, but I can't believe what is happening right now. The stranger I met and had sex with at night in the forest just a few days ago is now standing in my living room. For just a second he looks shocked, but he quickly composes himself and acts like this is the first time ever meeting me. "Nice to meet you, Katie, I'm Alex." I manage to utter a half-hearted 'nice to meet you' as I'm still not over the initial shock.

"Alex will be staying here for a while, please be nice to him will you?" She is just about to say more when her phone rings. "Oh, Katie, will you show Alex to the guest room? I have to take this." I nod and she walks off to take her phone call in my dad's office room.

"Uhm, it's this way," I say before walking towards the basement, which my dad had remodeled into a guest room not long ago. As I step into the room, I finally get out of the daze that has been clouding my mind, and I turn to face Alex. "Dude, what the hell?! You're my uncle? Did you know?" I try to keep my voice down so no one will overhear, but the shock is still clear in my voice.

"Technically, I'm your step-uncle, I guess, and no, I didn't know, I would never have... Oh fuck, this is bad." He closes the door behind him, but we still keep our voices hushed.

"Who cares about semantics right now?" I retort as he turns on the lights and puts his bags down. I finally get a good look at him. That day in the woods, it had been really dark and I hadn't exactly been paying much attention, but now I'm getting a much better look. "Damn, you're hot." I feel my face go red instantly as I realize I said that out loud.

"Thanks for the compliment, but now's not really the time to..." He pauses for a moment before asking, "Do you ever wear a bra?" I had totally forgotten about that and am now regretting not getting dressed properly before going downstairs.

"Well, usually... I Uhm... Wait, that doesn't matter right now. You cannot tell my dad or step-monster what happened the other day."

"Of course I won't. I was about to tell you the same thi... Wait, what did you just call her?" he asks, making me realize I used the not-so-loving nickname I made up for her.

"Oh, well, you know, just a nickname..." I look up at him, but he seems amused rather than angry at the way I spoke about his sister.

"She can be quite a bitch huh?" he says with an amused chuckle.

"Thank you! It's as if no one else sees it, she's been driving me crazy!" I quickly put my hand in front of my mouth realizing I'm speaking way too loud. We both laugh and relax a little, starting to recover from the shock of finding out who we are to each other.

"Well, I should be going back to my room, got a lot of homework to do so..." I say that but don't make any movements to start leaving, instead I look up at him and our eyes meet again. For a few seconds, we just look at each other, then, seemingly at the same time, we move closer, and in an instant, our lips meet in a passionate kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and feel his close around my waist as he pulls me tightly against him. I'm so ready for him to take me right here and now, but we have no such luck. Only a few seconds after we start, we have to pull apart in a hurry as we can hear footsteps coming down the stairs towards the basement. I quickly step away from him before the door opens without any warning or knock.

I hope my face is not too red as I see my stepmom walk into the room.

"Sorry about that. Well, Alex, make yourself at home here. You can stay as long as you need. I can't have my baby brother staying in a hotel." It seems she only now notices I'm still here too. "Oh Katie, thank you for showing him down here. Don't you have homework to do?"

"Yep, right you are. I'll be going then." Without looking her in the eye, I quickly rush out of there, not waiting around to see if she has any suspicions about what just happened. I drag my feet as I walk up the steps, annoyed that we got interrupted just as it was getting good. Though I can't suppress a little grin as I realize Alex might be staying here for a good while, meaning we'll have plenty of opportunities to have some fun together. I can't wait to be alone with him. Many fantasies start forming in my mind, and I'm determined to realize every single one of them with him.

~~~

All weekend we try to get close to each other, but we never get past a sneaky kiss here and a teasing touch there, as every time we try, we are interrupted by either my dad or step-mother. I've got to admit, sneaking around and being secretive is a huge turn-on for me, and I'm getting riskier and riskier every time I try to get close to Alex. It's also really fun to tease him, like before, when I flashed him when he was talking to my step-mom while she couldn't see me. And I can't resist 'accidentally' brushing my ass against his crotch as I squeeze past him in the kitchen when we are all in here preparing dinner together.

Earlier today, my step-mom insisted we have a proper Sunday dinner because, starting tomorrow, she and my dad start work again, therefor we might not get the chance to eat together the rest of the week. So after cooking together, we are now sitting at the dining table that we barely ever use. Of course, I'm sitting opposite Alex, on purpose. I want to tease him just a little more so that when we are home alone tomorrow, he'll be good and riled up. As we eat and chat, I reach out with my foot to rub it against Alex's leg, moving it upwards and into his lap. I see him glance at me for just a second before continuing his conversation with my dad. I rub his inner thigh through the rough fabric of his jeans for a minute before moving on to the growing bulge I'm longing for.

It only takes a minute of me rubbing his cock through his jeans to get him hard as steel - damn, I want this man so bad. He casually slumps down in his seat a little, giving me easier access. Hmm, seems I’m not the only one that likes the risk of getting caught. We both pretend to listen to my dad telling a story, one that I’ve heard a million times already, as I keep rubbing Alex's erection with my foot under the table. All I want to do right now is slip under there and get my mouth on that delicious cock of his. I glance over at him for a moment and could swear I see a slight blush on his face. He must be having quite a difficult time holding back his moans, which only makes me want to tease him more.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

When everyone finishes their dinner, I'm still playing with Alex under the table, only stopping when my dad proposes we go have dessert in the living room. Alex excuses himself for a moment and takes off towards his room. I want to follow him there so bad, but that would definitely look suspicious. So instead, I help my step-mom clear the table while my dad goes to get the desserts out of the fridge.

The rest of the evening, I keep looking for an opportunity to tease Alex some more, though when we do end up alone in the kitchen, I’m the one getting teased. I don't notice him coming into the kitchen as I'm putting the dishes into the washer, then I suddenly feel his hands on my ass. It instantly puts a smile on my face, and I press my ass more firmly into his touch. When I stand up straight, he gives my butt a firm squeeze before moving his hands up to my breasts.

“Still no bra, huh?” he whispers in my ear. I can clearly hear the approval in his voice.

I lean my back against his chest, desperate to be close to him. I have to bite my lip to suppress a moan as he massages my breasts and pinches my nipples teasingly. Way too soon for my liking, he backs away, giving my butt a little spank as he does. A second later, the kitchen door opens and my dad comes in with the last of the dishes.

After that, there are no more chances for teasing or any sneaky touching as it's getting kind of late. I eventually just excuse myself to go shower and head to bed. In an effort to try and get Alex off my mind, I listen to some music and try to read a book, but it's all no use. How can I possibly sleep when I know just two flights of stairs below me, there's a super sexy, horny man that wants me just as badly as I want him?

~~~

After twisting and turning in my bed for an hour or two, unable to get to sleep, I check my phone and see it's well past midnight. I sigh and decide to go grab a bottle of water from the fridge - of course secretly hoping I'll run into a certain someone while I'm down there. Quiet as a mouse, I leave my room and sneak downstairs. I feel my heart start beating a little faster when I notice soft lighting in the living room; someone's watching TV. On my toes, I sneak closer and peek into the living room, seeing Alex sitting on the couch in just his boxers, lazily flipping through the channels. The volume of the TV is very low, but it still prevents him from noticing me standing in the doorway. "Can't sleep?"

"What the...?"

I giggle softly at seeing him jump slightly. He relaxes as he sees it's just me.

"No, I usually don't go to bed before 3 am. Did the TV keep you up?" he asks, reaching for the remote, but I shake my head.

"No, I was just thirsty, though seeing you sitting here made me thirsty in a different way." I flash him a cheeky grin as I walk over to the couch and come to stand in front of him. Then I reach under my oversized shirt and pull my panties down, letting them drop to the floor before I straddle his lap. I press my freshly shaven pussy against the big bulge in his boxers and wrap my arms around his neck as I move in to kiss him. "I can't wait till tomorrow. I want you now," I say in a hushed voice, not wanting to wake up my dad or step-monster. If they interrupt us now, I might just go crazy.

"Good, cause I'm not letting you go till I've had my fill of you." His deep husky voice makes a delicious shiver go down my spine. I want him so bad.

He takes my shirt off me before pulling me into another kiss. It's obvious neither of us has any patience for foreplay or more teasing. Without breaking our kiss, I reach down and free his raging erection from his boxers. He finally does break our kiss to lean down and take my nipple in his mouth as I reposition myself so my soaking pussy is right above his big cock. I rub the head against my opening and make sure he's good and wet with my juices before I then lower myself onto him. I can't hold back a gasp as I feel him filling me up, finally. Alex quickly presses his lips to mine again to cut off my moans, reminding me not to be loud right now.

I wrap my arms around his neck, one of my hands in his hair, the other on his shoulder, my nails digging into his firm muscles. I try my best to keep my voice down as his big cock fills me up, but soft moans still escape me as he starts thrusting into me. They're muffled by our intense kisses. I press my breasts against his strong chest as I rock my hips in tune with the rhythm of his thrusts. My clit rubs against his neatly trimmed pubic hair as I grind on his cock. He has a tight grip on my waist as his movements speed up.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, your cock feels so fucking good inside me," I whisper in his ear. The groan he lets out tells me he's getting close. "Cum for me, fill me up!"

He buries his face in my neck and wraps his arms around me, forcing his cock as deep inside me as it can go. I let out a whimper as I feel his hot cum shooting deep inside me, the sensation of his twitching cock enough to pull me over the edge too, and I cum as well.

Still tightly wrapped in each other's arms, we sit panting, his cock still rock hard and deep inside me.

"Get ready for round two. I'm not even close to finished with you yet." His deep voice is merely a whisper, though before we get a chance to even move, we hear someone clear their throat, making us both jump in surprise and whip our heads around to look at the doorway.

We are both frozen in place, seeing my parents standing there. For a moment we just stare at each other in silence, none of us making a move.

It's my dad who speaks first. He turns to my step-mom and says, "I told you this would happen. You owe me five bucks." Then he just casually leaves the living room and heads back upstairs. My step-mom just utters an annoyed 'damn it' before following him, seemingly more mad that she lost a bet than walking in on her brother and step-daughter doing it.

After watching them go upstairs, Alex and I look at each other, and for a moment we are both completely speechless. Then we just burst out laughing.

Published 
Written by RubyRexx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments