Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught In The Act

"Peeping Tom Gets Caught Punished"

6
1 Comment 1
27.6k Views 27.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words
It is a nice warm morning, even though it is only 8.30. I have just had my breakfast, and the wife has left to take her mum out for the day. So, in just my shorts, I stroll down to my workshop.

I plan to spend the day gardening, but first I need to water the plants on the bench by the workshop window. As I water I gaze into the gardens of the houses that back onto ours. Lucy, on the left, is also a keen gardener and she has a lovely plot, whilst Nicola and Graham on the right mainly have a lawn with a few shrubs.

In the corner of my eye I am suddenly aware of movement. Lucy is opening her bedroom curtains, and then for a moment, she stands there looking out at her garden wearing a white nightdress.

After a couple of minutes her arms fold across her chest as she reaches down for the hem of the nightdress, and in a single movement her nightdress is off over her head and the top half of her body exposed.

She is a large lady, in her mid forties, living on her own. She has a pretty face, and big, saggy breasts, which tumble over her belly and this was a sight I was more than used to. In fact, like today, I had often stroked my cock through my shorts watching her in her bedroom, either getting up, or getting ready to go out, all the time hoping my wife will not come up and catch me.

Well knowing what would happen next, and with my wife out, I pull over a chair and position it where I thought I could see, without being seen. Then I pull my shorts and pants down to my ankles and made myself comfortable and wait.

I watch as Lucy disappears from the view, and then reappears in the form of a distorted outline in the obscured glass in the bathroom window. I can see her soaping herself down in the shower, slowly rubbing her body all over, before showering of the soap.

Eventually, Lucy finishes her shower and disappears from the bathroom window.

My hand slips onto my semi-hard cock, just in time for her to reappear in the bedroom window.

Standing at the window and starring into space, without a care in the world Lucy vigorously dries her hair. My cock is hardening fast as I grip it harder and start to pull it gently, all the time watching her large, creamy, white boobs shaking and wobbling.

Lucy then turns her attention to her body, her back at first, pulling the towel behind her, her tits now swaying wildly from side to side, My hand is sliding up and down my shaft my prick is fully erect.

I clear my throat, as Lucy moves her towel around to dry her upper body. Dreamily she gazes out the window as one at a time she lifts her floppy tits upwards, showing off her pink areolas, whilst drying underneath them.

I sighed and gasp, rubbing my own flabby chest, imaging handling Lucy’s wonderful breasts, all the time I am pulling my foreskin back and forth.

“Caught you, you peeping Tom”. I spin around to face the direction the voice came from, only to find Lucy’s neighbour , Graham taking a photo of me wanking .

Graham is also in his mid-forties, and he is staring at me, still sitting, nigh on naked, with my cock in hand. “What would your lovely lady say if she saw you doing this then Pete?”

I try to reply, but just manage to splutter “You’re not going to tell her are you?”

“I don’t think that decision is down to me do you Pete? Let’s go and see Lucy and see what she thinks”. I cough and stand up. “That’s right “pervert”, get those shorts and pants back on and come with me”.

With that Graham opens a small section of his fence and I climb through to follow him into Lucy’s house.

We enter the back door and as we go into the lounge Graham says. “Well Pete, this is your jury today, and we’ll decide what we want to do with you”

I look straight at Lucy who is sitting on the sofa in her silky dressing gown and sitting next to her, fully dressed, is Nicola, Graham’s wife. Nicola is in her late thirties, busty, but quite slim, also with a lovely face and dark hair.

“Well” Lucy starts “This isn’t the first time you’ve played with yourself watching me is it?” “You must think I hadn’t noticed, but I had, and in conversation with Nicky and Graham here I have found out that you often have a stroke of your cock looking at Nicola sunbathing too.”

I look at Nicola, and then back to Lucy, then Graham. “I’m so sorry; I don’t know what else to say”. I mumble.

“No, I don’t suppose you do you peeping Tom” Lucy continues, “But to make sure we all know who’s in charge, and who’s in the dock I suggest you take those shorts and pants off and pass them to me”

I look towards the other two and in unison they nod and agree, so reluctantly

I do what I’m told.

Graham moves past me and sits in the chair next to the TV as I now stand before the three of them naked, waiting for instruction. They look at me in silence whilst Graham connects the camera to the television. “Let’s see the evidence then shall we Pete?” Nicola suggests.

Before I know it, I am filling the TV screen pulling my dick. Graham did not take a photo of me in the workshop; he had the camera in film mode. My head drops and I go even redder than I thought I ever could. As I stand there totally naked and embarrassed whilst they discuss me.

“It’s not very big, is it?” Says Nicola, talking about my prick. “No, but it’s sort of a quite nice compliment to have a guy stroke his cock over you whatever his prick size!” Replies Lucy. “Yes, I suppose in some ways I ought to be proud that Pete finds my wife so sexy” Adds Graham looking at Nicola.

Eventually the film finishes with me being caught, jumping out of my skin, which they all find funny, and then pulling up my shorts and pants.

“So are you going to tell my wife you caught me?” I ask. They look back at me and all smile. “That’s for us to know, now go and make us a cup of tea”. Replies Nicola.

Naked, I waddle back into the kitchen and start to make tea. I can hear them talking but cannot make out what they are saying as I assume they discuss what punishment they intend to dish out.

On my return, as I pass around the cups of tea, Graham takes the lead and tells me what’s going to happen next. “Pete, we have come to a decision. So far you have been masturbating over the ladies, thinking about them in a sexual manner, even when they are doing normal, daily things. They think you need to pay with tease and torment. They will be sexual and you will not be allowed to touch them or yourself, if you do a copy of the tape with end up in your wife’s hands.”

I look at them all and ask, “How is this going to work, what are the rules, I’m not sure what you are saying?”

With that Lucy gets up and makes her way towards me, pressing her silk clad body against mine she kisses me on the lips before passing me a video camera.

Having passed me the camera her free hand she strokes my cock, making it twitch and jump to attention. I feel her loose breasts heaving under the silk dressing gown, against my chest as she says. “You film, you’re naked, you don’t play with yourself, and you don’t become involved. Have you got the picture?” I nod in reply, and Lucy steps back a pace and slips off her gown revealing her naked body, bar a large pair of white knickers.

Taking her hand off my cock she sits back down. I stand there, unsure what to do next, holding the camera and looking at the three of them, but Lucy’s wonderful tits in particular.

“Well start filming then you ‘Pervert’” Graham orders. “You’ve pulled your dick often enough over Lucy’s tits and now they are here right in front of you”.

I lift the camera and zoom in on Lucy as she sits there smiling back at me. Her large boobs are resting on her swollen belly and cascading down the side of her ribs. Her nipples are semi-erect and pink. I pan from her face onto each breast in turn, and then down to her large white knickers as she slips a hand in the top of the waistband, pushing it further down I can see her fingers slide up and down her slit.

“Ok Pete, how about me then?” Nicola challenges “Do you think I have nice boobs too?” With that she slowly unbuttons her cotton blouse, pulling it apart to reveal her shapely cleavage in a black bra. She stands up and slips the blouse off her shoulders and turns her back to Graham. He needs no further invitation and jumps to his feet as well. I turn the camera on him, as he steps towards Nicola, and it is very clear from his shorts he is getting aroused.

Nicola stands still, her arms crossing her chest as graham undoes the clasp of her bra and slides the straps off her shoulders.

Aryanax1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aryanax1

Then having done his part he walks past her and sits next to Lucy on the sofa and puts her hand on the front of his shorts.

I turn the camera back to Nicola, feeling my cock getting harder, I focus on Nicola’s lovely face and then down to her arms. Teasingly she opens her arms and pulls her bra out of the way letting her breasts wobble free.

Through the camera I stare, her slightly tanned skin helping to cover any signs of the aging process. Her figure is not thin but shapely as you would expect from a woman in her late thirties and her tits are well shaped, with slight sag and faint marks from previous surgery.

I remember Nicola being a lot larger, but oh so sexy, when she and graham moved in. Since then she has lost so much weight, I guess the weight loss would have made her boobs look saggy so she’d had a nip and tuck. (Not that I did not enjoy seeing her sunbath prior to the operation, or do not enjoy seeing really saggy, mature breasts.)

As I filmed her, Nicola smiled and wobbled her boobs from side to side, her nipples getting harder as she did so. I could feel my cock swaying about almost fully erect, but I was getting less and les conscious about it.

“That dick of yours Pete, I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again, it really isn’t very big is it?” Says Nicola.

I pan down with the camera and focus on my erect tool, and she is right, at 5” it is quite small compared to many blokes. “No it isn’t!” I manage to reply, as I pan back to Nicky with the camera.

“So how do you keep your wife happy with that then Pete? Do you give her a good licking, or fingering before hand?” Nicola asks, whilst undoing the waistband and zip of her gypsy style skirt. I continue to film and answer “Yes”.

The skirt drops to the floor and Nicola stands in just a skimpy, black lace, pair of knickers through which I can make out her labia and a small amount of pubic hair.

“Well you’ve seen me topless sunbathing Pete, do you want to see my pussy?” My cock is twitching all over the place as I try to concentrate on filming.

“Yes please!” I stammer in embarrassment. Nicola puts her fingers in her waistband and slips her knickers down her thighs, and lets them drop before flicking them from her ankles and standing naked before me.

I pan the camera back onto her wonderful boobs, zooming in and then work my way down her body, to her pubic mound, with just a whisper of pubic hair on it.

My free hand drops to my cock and takes a hold of it.

“You can pack that up, remember the rules Pete?” Graham interrupted.

I had forgotten where I was, and what I was there for, and I turn to Graham and Lucy and was surprised at what I saw.

Whilst concentrating on Nicola stripping, Graham’s shirt and shorts had been undone and his large, hard, 7” penis was in Lucy’s right hand, whilst her left hand was groping away at her own left breast.

At the same time Lucy’s knickers where pulled half way down her thighs and Graham was fingering her with two fingers, whilst rubbing her clit with his thumb.

All the time they had been watching Nicola stripping and talking to me, they had been stripping and playing with each other.

“Wow, they’ve moved on haven’t they Pete!” Joked Nicola. I look to her, then Graham and Lucy and finally back to Nicola.

“Don’t worry Pete, it’s not the first time we’ve had a threesome with Lucy, only the first time we’ve had a camera man”. She added.

“Hey Pete, there’s you wanking over Lucy and Nicola’s beautiful tits in your shed, and I’ve been feeling and sucking them all along” Laughed Graham.

I carry on filming, my erect cock still swinging about freely as I do so. Nicola sits next to Lucy and with her left hand starts fingering herself, whilst her right hand pulls at Lucy’s right breast and nipple.

Lucy now joins in the conservation, between moans. “You see Pete, Nicola always fantasized over Graham fucking a larger, more mature, woman, whilst she fingers her lovely swollen clit, and not long after they moved in we all had too much to drink one night and we ended up in bed together.”

With that Graham slips out of Lucy’s grasp, and drops to his knees in front of her.

With both hands he pulls her large, white, knickers right off and opens her fleshy white thighs as far as they will go, to reveal her virtually shaved pubic mound and flabby labia. Moving forward he spreads Lucy’s pussy lips with his thumbs and reveals the pink moist skin inside and her love tunnel before pushing his face into the flesh deep and starts licking her clit hard.

Lucy writhes on her back, moaning with pleasure, as Graham works his magic between her legs. Nicola has pulls her body up next to Lucy’s, her left hand is now firmly on Lucy’s right breast and her lips clamped around her hard nipple.

I move around filming, as I go my hard cock swaying from side to side as I walk. How I want to stroke it with my free hand, but I daren’t break the rules.

Nicola has clamped her legs around one of Lucy’s thighs and is rubbing her pussy up and down on it as I pan in with the camera on her sucking Lucy’s nipples.

Finally graham lifts his head and gets to his feet, pushing Nicola right out the way he takes his stiff prick in his hand, and gets into position. He thrusts hard and straight into Lucy’s wet pussy, making her whole body wobble and shake as she groans in ecstasy.

Again and again he pounds her fleshy pussy, each time her belly ripples and her big tits bounce up under her chin before flopping back onto her stomach.

Nicola in the meantime is watching, sat up on the end of the sofa. Her legs are wide open and she is fingering herself and rubbing her large pink clit. With her free hand she is cupping and pulling at her own boobs and nipples.

I turn the camera back to Graham and Lucy just at the right time. Their bodies stiffen and Graham rams his cock in harder than before and holds it in there for just a couple of seconds as they both cum together.

Locked together Graham dumps the remaining spunk into Lucy’s love tunnel before pulling away to reveal her wet labia. I am signaled to film in close up and as I focus on Lucy’s pussy she pushes Graham’s cum back out from her pussy and it slides down her arse cheeks and drips onto the floor below.

“Right Pete, I’ll take the camera now” Instructs Graham. “You go over to Nicola and start pulling that little cock of yours”.

I look at Nicola who is still masturbating and she smiles. Then without breaking her rhythm she sits forward and opens her lips. I shuffle even nearer and start to slowly stroke my cock; it has been so hard for so long I know it would not take much to make me explode.

“Make sure you’re right in front of her face Pete.” Lucy instructs, as she kneels next to her. “Nicola loves to be well and truly sprayed while she plays with herself doesn’t she Graham.”

I look down, Nicola’s lips are wide open, but in a smiling sort of way and she raises her eyebrows in agreement with Lucy. So I rub my prick harder, as she rubs her clit faster and faster.

Then I can feel my flood arriving, “I’m going to cum” I half shout.

“Then let her face have the lot,” Replied Graham stepping forward with the camera.

Nicola starts to breathe heavier, and moans, as she is cumming to, so I let loose. My sperm hits her lips, goes over her nose and lands on her shut eyelids, before the last spurts fall short of their target and splash across her lovely tits.

Almost immediately Nicola starts to lick her lips, and finger around for the rest of my juice splashed over her face, pushing it towards her mouth. At the same time Lucy bends forward and licks the spunk off Nicola’s tits

Watching the two ladies cleaning my spunk off Nicola I wait for me next instruction, but for now there isn’t one. One by one we get up and shower, returning to the lounge naked and sit down.

“Ok Pete, we’ll let you know when we want a camera man again, and you will oblige won’t you?” Graham informs me.

“In the meantime don’t let us catch you trying to have a sneaky wank over us ladies” Adds Nicola.

“No, if you’re going to wank over us Pete, be proud and make sure we see you” Finishes Lucy

With that she throws my shorts and pants to me and I put them on. “What about the film you made of me?” I ask.

The three of them laugh, before Lucy says “You’ve got to be joking Pete, that’s our insurance. As graham said, we’ll let you know when we want a sex slave next!”

Published 
Written by anubis63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments