Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chaper 5: Morning, Wood.

"It’s not uncommon for me to wake up with an erection, but it is for that erection to be nestling between someone else’s legs while they rub themselves on it..."

12
5 Comments 5
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"T and I are in a cabin in the sticks, with a week to shut out the world and lean into wherever the perve takes us. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is the first morning we've woken together."

We were spooning as the sun streamed onto us through the skylights, and T was clearly awake, or at least half awake; she’d either manoeuvred herself into position with my cock between her legs or had woken like this and taken matters into her own hands. Or labia, actually – I could feel them on either side of my cock, hot and already slippery.

“Good morning,” I said, reaching down and holding her hip so I could get a bit more purchase and do firmer strokes while staying tight against her quim. “I see you’re both up.”

“Mmmm,” T mumbled, “as are you now, thankfully. He has been for a while and we’ve all been wating for you. Glad you could join us.”

I pulled T closer and nestled into her, kissing the skin that joined neck and shoulder and nibbling her ear, to which she reached back over her head with her upper hand, holding my head in place. I could smell the arousal on her skin, and T’s reaching up had pushed the covers down, exposing her breasts. I kept kissing and nipping her neck and ears but slid a hand round to cup one of her ripe tits. It filled my hand. I tweaked her hard nipple, relishing its firmness and the effect it evidently had on her as her body responded, making her undulate a little.

T changed the angle of her hips so I was poised at her opening, and I pushed forwards a little, sliding straight in an inch or two without any resistance. We both gasped at the intimacy and tightness – her legs were closed together – and spent a few moments enjoying the moment and the new sensation for both of us.

It wasn’t long until I couldn’t wait any more, so I started to push forwards and backwards a little, easing my way in, coating myself in her wetness. Because we were so closely spooned together I couldn’t move that much, but it was enough, rolling my foreskin back and forth, stimulating the sides of my cock head divinely as I slid in and out.

T shifted so her torso was perpendicular to me and drew her legs up , she was fully presenting herself to me, arse first. This meant I could give full length strokes, and my cock made squelching sounds as I went all the way in and out. I could also feel the tips of T’s fingers between her legs as she rubbed her clit. She was starting to moan, holding her breath and then releasing again as she pushed herself close and close.

I slowly pulled all the way out so my cock was placed at her entrance, and then quickly went all the way back in again. This was a huge turn-on for me – and her, too – she sighed a long exhale and whispered to me, “Yes, that, keep doing that…it feels so good.”

I kept at it, rapidly sliding balls deep and grinding a little before withdrawing slowly, pausing, and repeating as T touched herself and I played the role of assistant pleasurer. Before long she stopped moving all together and her body tensed as I was half way out, so I stopped where I was. She let out a long, “Huuurrrgh! Nnnggh! Oh….yes!” as she started coming, squeezing my cock as it flooded through her, her juices leaked out onto me and the bed.

T disengaged quickly, turned over to face me while throwing a leg over my hip, and slid right back down onto my cock. He can’t have been in the fresh air for more than 5 seconds. I pulled her close and she smiled as we started kissing, biting each other’s lips gently and tasting each other as our bodies worked out how to make the most of this position. I grasped the flesh of T’s left buttock hard, digging my nails in a little to give myself purchase, and began the long strokes again, all the way in, and all the way out, grunting slightly with the combined pleasure and effort.

The smell of our sex, and particularly T’s pussy, was filling the small, intimate space between us, which was hot with our breath and body heat despite the fact that the covers had since headed South. We held eye and frequent tongue and lip contact while our sticky, squelchy, loins did most of the work. I don’t think I’d ever experienced someone as wet as this, it’s like she was leaking.

I picked up the pace and started fucking harder; the noise levels went up correspondingly, our bodies sucking and slurping at each other, and a slapping sound and a grunt every time we fully converged. We were still kissing, but moaning and panting, too, and our faces were wet with saliva as we sucked and feasted on each other.

T had what felt like a mini orgasm after a few minutes, not deep and volcanic but evidently well above the usual great sensations of hot coitus. This added even more to the thick coating of juices on my cock and I could feel myself approaching the edge, that tickle around the helmet as I became more sensitive. I focused on her body for a while to make it subside, but it rose back up relentlessly.

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

“I’m getting there…or do you want me to wait a bit longer?” I asked between French kisses. “I almost want this never to end, but I also want to cream inside you,” I added.

 “Don't hang around on my account. Give me your cream, honey,” she coaxed, reaching up and pinching my nipple with her right hand while scratching up my arse cheek with the nails of her left.

That was more than I could take, and I crested the ridge quickly: everything went white for a millisecond, and then I was through it, moaning , unloading, as it coursed through me and my man juice coursed out of me.

“Mmm,” purred T as I emptied myself before slowly withdrawing, my cock almost too sensitive to bear the friction. She lay back and reaching into herself, coating her fingers with my cum and spreading it over her labia and clit. She slid two fingers back inside and I scooted down the bed so my face was over her pudenda and lowered the tip of my tongue onto her clit, flicking it briefly. She bucked slightly and opened her legs wider, adding a third finger and working them in and out.

I pressed harder with my tongue, first covering the whole of her clitoral hood with the flat of it before tracing circles around, then changing the patterns and focusing more on the nub itself. She tasted amazing, so musky and flooded, and I could smell rather than taste my own jizz. I cupped one now soaking buttock with one hand and reached up to knead her breasts with the other, pulling her nipples as I kept up the constant attention on her clit.

T then came really quickly and loudly, crying out as she was hit by a big one that left a pool on the bed and her thighs twitching for a minute afterwards. She lay back, mouth slightly open, and I held my tongue firmly against her clit until she pushed me away.

We spent a little time relishing the moment, lying next to each other, both lost in our own thoughts before T rolled over and kissed me. “I need coffee,” she growled, “and then I’ll show you what’s in the suitcase. How about it?”

“Great idea, I’ll sort that out, and some pastries,” I replied. “I’m starving. Eating makes me hungry!”

I went down to the kitchen, naked, boiled the kettle and filled the primed cafetiere, putting it on a tray with milk and the pastries before heading back up. As I came to the top of the stair ladder, I could see T kneeling on the bed, the suitcase open in front of her but with the lid facing me so I couldn’t see inside. I poured the coffee, added milk, and passed a mug over before sitting on the edge of the bed, nursing my own beverage.

“Come on then, sexy magician, show me what’s in your bag of tricks,” I goaded.

“Right you are, sunshine,” she chortled, taking a sip of coffee, sighing contentedly before putting it down and reaching into the suitcase. 

“Exhibit A: Blindfolds, two,” she toned, placing them on the bed between us.

“Excellent choice, madam” I replied in my best shopkeeper's voice. “An absence of vision can heighten the senses. What’s next?”

“Exhibit B: a paddle,” which joined the blindfolds. It was black, about two foot long, and had a slim handle with a long, wide face about four inches wide.

“Okay. That’s a step up,” I said, nodding my head pensively, “and a new one for me, but I’m game. I think, as long as you don’t go too hard, at least until I’m used to it!”

“You’d better be game! Exhibit C: a selection of ropes.” She lifted out what looked like five or six lengths of white rope, each a few feet long.

“I saw that one coming, I know you like a bit bondage. Another new one, but I’m definitely keen.”

“Are you ready for D? It’s a precursor for E.”

I took a gulp of coffee and grinned. “Go on, I’m on the edge of my seat.”

“Exhibit D: lots and lots and lots of…lube!” She lifted three large bottles of clear gel by their pump dispenser lids and deposited them on top of the ropes.

“Right. Well, wetness is clearly not an issue for you, so I’m curious as to what’s coming next. I think I want to know, but I have a feeling it’s outside my known comfort zone, T.” I was actually a little nervous, but also excited at what we might need the lube for.

“And finally - for now, I’m not releasing all of my pervy plans just yet, we have Exhibit E.” The paused for effect before finishing the sentence, “a selection of plugs. Check these beauties out!” she crowed as she placed two transparent plastic packages on the bed and sat back, triumphant. I looked at them: each one contained three black, silicone butt plugs, of varying size and thickness.

“Gulp,” I said, before asking, “Pastry?” as I passed the plate over. 

Published 
Written by QuickeningPulse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments