Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Country Gal, Story 2

"I was on my way to a business appointment. . ."

10
5 Comments 5
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I was traveling down US Hwy 69 through east Texas when I passed her – a country girl, in tight blue jeans and a very tight white blouse, walking all alone in the high grass on the side of the road. It was a warm day, not too hot and not chilly. I was about five miles outside of Mineola, when I saw her. I didn’t see a car on the side of the road and the area was kind of remote, so I did a uturn and headed back towards where she was walking on the side of the road. I slowed up a bit as I drove past her. She smiled and waved as I drove by. I drove on for about another ten or fifteen seconds and then did another uturn.

She glanced back at me as I slowed down and approached her, rolling down my passenger side window.

“Are you OK?” I asked as I pulled up next to her.

She smiled. She was a young lass, probably about twenty or so, or so I guessed.

“Yeah,” she said, “I’m just walking to a friend’s house.”

“Do you need a ride?” I asked.

To my surprise, she stepped towards the roadway and said, “A ride would be great!”

I unlocked the passenger side door and she climbed I, brushing her long blonde hair back over her shoulder with one swoop of her hand.

“Thanks for picking me up,” she proffered as I steered back on to the highway.

“No problem,” I said.

Her name was Rita. She was from Mineola. She was nineteen. She was walking to a friend’s house.

“Are you from around here?” she asked.

“Nope,” I replied, “I’m just passing through.”

Rita smiled.

“You should stick around,” she said. “You’re cute.”

I wasn’t use to a stranger complementing me.

“Turn at the next dirt road,” Rita instructed. We bounced down the pot-holed road towards a farm house. I pull into the dirt drive and before I could even come to a stop, I knew the drop off was not going to happen. I watched as Rita stepped on to the porch and banged on the front door. I saw her peeking into the front window. She continued to knock on the door, but no one answered.

She stepped off the porch and then settled back into the passenger seat of my sports utility vehicle. She didn’t say anything and I could tell she was not happy.

“Can you drop me off a Happy’s?” she asked.

I didn’t know anything about Happy’s, but figured it was a bar by the sound of the name.

“Sure,” I replied.

We bounced back down the dirt road and back to the black top.

Happy’s was a bar. Rita asked me to join and her and while I really didn’t have the time, since I had to be in Tyler within the next hour or so, I couldn’t resist her plea.

The only person at the bar was an older fellow by the name of Bill. Bill knew Rita and called her name out as we stepped into the bar, with its blinking neon “Bud” sign hanging from the ceiling.

Rita introduced me to Bill and we shook hands. Bill winked as he shook my hand.

“Any friend of Rita’s is a good guy,” Bill said as he poured Rita and I a shot of Kentucky Bourbon and a glass of Coke. I settled on to a bar stool as Rita settled on to the one next.

Rita grabbed her shot glass and held it up in my direction.

“Here’s to getting fucked, fucked up and having a fucking good time,” Rita spouted. Her string of curse words was a bit of surprise. I didn’t have a come-back, so we simply touched shot glasses and downed our respective drinks.

Rita wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. We chatted about my work and she told me about life in the Country.

“You know,” Rita said, “I’d love to live in a big city like Dallas. I’d be out to a party every night.”

As we chatted, Rita slid in closer and closer to where I sat on my bar stood. I could smell her sweet perfume. One shot turned into two, then three.

“I need to be careful,” I said after the third shot. “I’ve got to make it to Tyler sober.

Rita shifted gears.

“You don’t have to go to Tyler,” Rita began.

“O yeah I do,” I replied, noting that I had a morning appointment in Tyler.

“Tyler is less than thirty minutes from here,” Rita added. “You can spend the night here and head out in the morning.”

“There aren’t any hotels in Mineola,” I countered.

“I have a big bed,” Rita replied.

At first I thought she was just being a tease, but then she slipped her hand on to my thigh and squeezed.

“I don’t know,” I replied.

“Oh come on,” Rita pleaded, “I need some company.”

I was thinking, “How is this even possible?”

I rested my hand in Rita’s thigh.

“Are you sure?” I responded. The bourbon had lowered my inhibitions. Rita’s soft and sensuous touch had aroused my libido. Rita gently slipped her hand closer to my crotch.

“I promise,” Rita whispered, as she bit down on her lower lip, “I’ll make it worth your time.”

Damn country girls.

I squeezed Rita’s thigh.

“Are you sure it is safe?” I asked.

HelenaAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenaAdams

“I don’t want to get shot by a jealous boyfriend or husband.”

“It’s fine,” Rita replied. “We may have to kick Sandy out, but it’s all cool.”

“Who is Sandy?” I asked.

“She is my roommate,” Rita replied. “But she is totally cool.”

Bill offered us another round, but I had to decline. Rita took my hand in hers.

“Let’s go,” she instructed. As we headed out of the bar, Bill called out to Rita and said,

“Don’t do anything illegal.”

“But that’s not any fun,” Rita shot back as we walked towards the door.

The trip to Rita’s small farm house only took a few minutes. I followed her into the small wood frame house with a wrap-around porch. Rita told me to make myself comfortable as she excused herself into a back bedroom.

I settled on to the leather couch and surveyed the small living room. A few seconds later and Rita re-appeared, clad only in a white cotton robe that barely covered what needed to be covered, and tied at the waist. She stepped in from of where I sat on the couch and peered down at me, as I silently looked up at her. She untied the tie of the robe and allowed it to part, revealing a gorgeous naked body through the part of the robe.

“Do you want to fool around?” Rita asked.

I was already busy, unfastening the belt, unfastening the snap and lowering my zipper. I kicked off my penny loafers and sat back. Rita placed a knee on either side of my hips and settled silently down on my lap, her shaved kitty coming to rest right on top of my throbbing cock, the part in her robe opening, even more. I slipped my hands into the part and on to her sides, pulling her in closer, our eyes glued to the other. I gently pressed my lips to hers.

Oh my Gawd!

Rita was on fire. She slipped the robe off her soft shoulders, baring her 36 dd cup breasts, with very light areolas and small, erect nipples perched on top of them. She cupped her hands under each breast and smiled.

“You can touch them if you want,” she said. “They liked to be touched!”

I leaned forward lightly circled her left nipple with my tongue, before taking it in my mouth and gently sucking on it. She shuddered as I worked my way to her right breast and did the same thing.

I had a raging hard-on and shifted Rita in my lap. I arched my back and managed to slip out of my jeans and my underwear, as Rita settled back on to my lap, her warm and moist pussy, resting on top of my manhood. I re-engaged her breasts and then slipped her on to her back, on the couch. I pushed the head of my cock up to the lips of her pussy and worked it around using my one free hands.

“Put it in me,” Rita pleaded, raking her finger tips across my back.

I slipped my cock into her moist pussy. It was a tight fit. I could feel the walls of her vagina clamping down on the shaft of my manhood as I pushed farther and farther into her. Our eyes were locked on to each other. She gasped from deep breaths, digging her fingers into my arms and then my shoulders. My pubic bone crashed into hers and she stiffened as the first of several orgasms ripped through her body. I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold out for much longer, so I began a slow rhythmic push, which I knew would bring about the ultimate in a climax.

Rita wasn’t going to wait. She pushed on my shoulders and told me to sit up.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, pulling out of her.

“I want on top,” she said. “I gotta be in control.”

Rita mounted my lap, straddling me as I lay on my back. At first, she faced me, but then she spun around and changed, positions. She worked her hip back and forth feverishly, my cock buried deep inside of her. She leaned forward, her hands on my legs and began to tremble. Orgasm number two, or was it number three? I couldn’t keep count.

My cock twitched and my thighs tightened. I shot my load deep inside of her as she worked her hips back and forth.

“I can feel you cuming” she called out as I filled her with everything I could offer.

She collapsed forward, her bright pink shaved pussy staring back at me, full of my cum. Rita quickly spun around and shoved my cock into her mouth. She sucked whatever remaining cum I may have had, right out of me. She looked up at me and smiled.

“I’m so glad you stopped by,” she said. “You made my day!”

As Rita excused herself to the bathroom, I quickly gathered my clothes and got dressed. I was ready to get out of there, when Rita stepped out of the restroom.

“Where are you going?” She asked, flipping her long blonde hair back over her shoulder.

“Tyler,” I replied.

“Tyler,” Rita replied, stepping past me and latching the lock on the front door, “Tyler can wait until tomorrow morning.”

I tried to explain to Rita why I had to go, but she was not going to let me. Finally, I acquiesced and asked her, “What do you want me to do"

“Get naked,” Rita replied, “We’re not done yet.”

Country girl. Highway 69. Texas. I love the memory!

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments