Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dark Lullabies

4
3 Comments 3
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Two hundred thousand years of human evolution and this is what I'm doing with it - sitting in a cracked bathtub with a faded plastic tumbler of boxed wine in one hand, a damp cigarette in the other, and a pretty little red head in a gossamer nurse's outfit cradling my cock between her lips. My forefather's would be proud. My dad's prized replica Titanic relic, a little bronze mermaid - an ever present reminder that shit can go horribly wrong in the time it takes to piss -watches, uncertain, from atop my etagere. I blow smoke in its direction and put down my wine cup to run a hand through Debra's hair.

Debra is the bartender at my boss's favorite DC hotspot. She takes me every Friday for drinks after 12-hour work days. Today, my boss didn't so much as show up for work, much less to our ritual liver-trashing afterwards. Quite alright. I showed up and now Debra is playing a very different kind of role on my dick in a private party at my under-achieving bachelor pad.

Tonight, Bartender Debra is Nurse Debbie with a terrible secret: she likes to get a little personally - and a little too nakedly - involved in her patients' sponge baths. It's okay. I'm good at keeping secrets.

Her head pops up out of the water and she gasps, pushing wet, ruby strands of hair out of her face. She crawls on top of me, her hard nipple dragging in the water. "Mister Clark," she says in a thick Russian accent. "You are so filthy. I clean for five minutes, still dirty. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk."

I always feel guilty around foreigners, especially disadvantaged foreigners. I want to start telling people I'm from Nicaragua or something and then maybe I wouldn't feel like such a bastardly privileged American around them.

I should probably learn where Nicaragua is...

Debra sits back on her heels and gives me a pout, her big brown eyes framed by running mascara. "This is reflect badly on my nursing skills," she says.

"That's a shame. Is there nothing else you can do?"

"Well..."

"Yes?"

"I could always clean it with my vagina."

I love the absurdity of sexual role-play.

Debra spreads her legs, wiggling her hips over mine until the head of my cock is against her warm, wet pussy under her short nurse's skirt. Before Debra can get to the actual cleaning part, there's a knock on my front door. My dick is a tight ball of anger.

"Go away! I'm not home."

"Yeah," Debra calls. "Not home. Please leave message after beep. Beep."

"Arlington PD. Do you have a minute?"

"Shit." I hop out of the tub, throwing a towel around my waist and dripping water fucking everywhere.

Debra looks up at me, bewildered. "Are you con?"

"No. I don't know what they want. Wait here a sec. I'll be right back." I give her a peck on the forehead and close the bathroom door behind me before opening the front door.

The first officer gives me an irritated look - like a half-naked man was the last thing he needed to top off his already shitty day.

"Michael Clark?"

"Yeah, that's me."

"May we come in?"

"If you must." I let them in and offer them a drink before we sit at my dirty counter.

"You're employed by a Mariska White, yes?"

I nod. "A few days a week."

"I'm sorry to have to tell you that she was found murdered in her DC apartment this morning."

I stare stupidly at them, looking from one to the other.

"Now, I understand she traveled down here every week for the studio the two of you run down here..."

"Yeah. Thursdays and Fridays."

"You're photographers, correct?"

"Well... she was training me. What do you mean murdered? Mariska? Are you sure? I can't think of anyone who would want to hurt her."

"Yes. I'm very sorry for your loss. The two of you were close?"

I shrug. "Marginally. We're friendly. She's a phenomenal photographer and a great person."

"Funny. You say 'marginally.' She left you her entire company."

"Me?"

"You didn't know? Seems she wrote you into her will this Monday."

"I had no idea."

The officer sighs heavily and gives me a displeased glare - like I'm being difficult.

"I didn't. Hey. You don't think I had anything to do with it, do you? I've been here all night, getting sucked off by Nurse Debbie."

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I'm still reeling a little bit."

"I'm sure. This.... Nurse Debbie... can she verify your whereabouts this morning?"

"No. No, this morning I was at the studio, waiting for Mariska."

"Alone?"

"I developed the film she left overnight. That takes time."

"I'm certain it does. No one saw you?"

"I didn't know someone would need to."

"Settle down, Mr. Clark. We're just trying to get an idea of what happened. You do want to know what happened to your boss, don't you?"

"Yes, of course."

"Good. Well, we'll be in touch, unless there's anything else you need to tell us?"

I shake my head. "No. Nothing." The officers excuse themselves and leave quickly.

I sit alone in the kitchen feeling nothing but the cold linoleum beneath my feet. I should be sad - Mariska was good to me, sweet, and brilliant, but I can't quite wrap my mind around it.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

Debra slips out of the bathroom silently, wrapped in a thick white towel. Her shoulders and face are still wet.

"I'm sorry," she says. "You seemed fond of each other."

"We were." I chew on a nail, staring off at nothing in particular. "It's late."

She nods.

"You've had a lot to drink. You should stay the night."

- - -

I sleep a few hours but wake into the silent and endless night around two. Debra sleeps on her stomach, thin, pale ribs heaving up and down slowly. I rub a hand down her back, letting every hair raise to meet my touch. Her skin is soft and heavenly. I roll on top of her while she sleeps and bite her shoulder. She moans sleepily and raises her hips to mine.

I'm prone to one night stands and transient affairs. I don't normally have a woman actually spending the whole night in my bed - and maybe for good reason. My boss just died and all I can think about is sinking into Debra. I want to put my knees between her and open her legs. I want to press my cock deep between her lips and fuck her until she wakes. But it seems inappropriate, what with the recent death and all.

I kiss the middle of her back and she pushes her firm, round ass against my dick. Well, maybe I'm just a bad person. I squeeze one of her heavy breasts and buck against her ass. She responds and now I'm officially hard as a rock. I free my dick from my boxers and slip it between her thighs.

It's hard to tell whether or not she's awake. She seems to be into it, but her movements are sleepy and half-hearted.

I slip a hand under her panties and spread her shaved lips. With my other hand, I pull her thong to the side. Her pussy is warm and wet. I aim myself into her slit, making shallow movements back and forth. She pushes herself towards me and this time I slip my dick into her. It's met with weak resistance at first, but eases in after only a second.

Debra bats her eyes, trying to drag herself from slumber. I support myself on my elbows and pull out. I lick the space between her shoulders and take in her clean scent. Her silhouette is gray in the half-light and beautiful. I kiss her neck and thrust myself back in. She gasps, eyes now wide. She turns and looks at me over her shoulder.

"Why hello, there," she says.

"Hey," I say. "Did I wake you?"

"No. It was crickets outside." She winks at me.

I bend down and kiss her lips. I pull out and turn her over onto her back. I make little kisses down her chest to her breasts. I hold one, kneading it in my hand and lick the other. I roll my tongue around the nipple, urging it to slowly raise. She moans and runs her fingers through my hair. I switch breasts and suck on the other. I take the whole thing into my mouth and bite gently. She arches her back and raises her hips against me.

I drag my tongue down the length of her body - from her breast, to her stomach, to her hip, to her thigh, and down to her calf. Then I retrace my way back up, making small little bites along the flesh of her calf and thigh until I get to her pussy. I kiss her entrance and rub her clit with my thumb. I lick her slit and push my tongue into her. She gasps and her whole body shivers. She pulls my head closer and I delve into her with my tongue. I lap up her juices in long, languid licks. She moans and pulls me up, on top of her.

I crawl up the length of her body, kissing her stomach along the way. I rest between her legs and let my penis find its way in again. She sighs happily as I slide past her lips and fill her insides. I kiss her and pull out to the very tip of my head, then give her a good, hard thrust back in. She gasps and grips my back, raking her nails across my skin.

I lean back and push her legs forward against her chest. She rests her ankles on my shoulders as I fuck her. I start off slow with a few quick, hard thrusts. She moans and grabs the sheets, pulling them into her grip. I kiss her legs and pick up my pace. I can feel thin beads of sweat forming on my forehead. I pull her hips up, flush against mine and begin to pound her in earnest.

Her body winds up, taught and arched as she screams with each blow. I throw a pillow at her and she stuffs it in her mouth so the neighbors won't think she's being murdered... or that she's having rambunctious sex. On second thought....

I pull one of her ankles to the side and turn her over. I lean into her, holding her firm, round ass in one hand and hammer her pussy. She grunts and moans in time with me. She's still holding the pillow and bites it each time I slam into her. I can feel her tightening from the inside. I grab her hips with both hands and pull her up. I hold her steady and drill her over and over again. I speed up until my brain can barely keep up with my body. Debra's pussy tightens and then spasms around me, the contractions coming in waves as she orgasms.

I almost pull out too late and cum all over her ass. I sit back on my feet for a minute, catching my breath while she rolls over, sighing contentedly. I wipe the sweat off my forehead and stare down at her. We'll have to take another bath in the morning.

[This is the first chapter of my story: Sex, Death and Glory. I'll update more later].

Published 
Written by forlorn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments