Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Everything You Wanted To Know About Revenge

"Two lushies meet for the first time in beautiful London."

21
18 Comments 18
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words


Friday, March 13
I am sitting with my Samsung tablet in a beautiful room in London, taking pictures of you sleeping, with that idiot smile on your face. I smile too, remembering yesterday.

Thursday, March 12

"So, this is it, Mary. Tell me what you think?" You stopped the car waiting for my answer.

"I like this place. And the water, is it the Thames?"

You laughed and said, "No, no, It's the Wenlock Basin. Just love the tranquility here, and we are only a few minutes from the City."

I just smiled at you, admiring this urban development filled with dashing boutiques and exotic restaurants. Your appartment was just at the corner of the street.

"I can't believe I know a man who lives in a penthouse!" I said without thinking.

You rolled your brown eyes with a smirk on your lips, "Wait until you see the view from the 8th floor. It's outstanding at night. Can't wait to bend you over on the balcony thrusting your tight little pussy with the City skyline behind us.”

My eyes widened, my cheeks went crimson red, and you leaned over, and brushed your lips on mine. We drove again for one minute or so to your private parking. You opened the door for me, took my luggage and asked, "You have with you a few bricks to hit me if I am not a gentleman, or what?"

"Hell yes," I replied and went back to my silent self. Walking to the building, the silence between us felt a bit awkward since we had just met for the first time, even though, we talked to each other for about six months on Lush.

We went through the entry hall to the elevator, hand in hand. You pushed the button. The door opened, and closed behind us. You placed yourself behind me, nibbling my earlobe and kissing my neck, down my jawline. In this tiny place, you looked taller, your black hair turned almost blue in the dim light, like a crow, I thought to myself. I felt your hardened cock brushing at my thigh. This was unbearable.

The elevator door on the 8th floor opened before us. We stepped outside. In front of your door, my legs felt like Jell-O. I was glad to know I could soon have his couch to sit on, and get a hold of myself.

You roughly pushed me inside your apartment, and slammed the door like a mad man, leaving the luggage in the hallway, "Fuck the luggage,” you hissed between your teeth. Then you pressed your lips on mine, crushing them, devouring them with so much lust. I moved my tongue harshly on yours, and pulled you close with my hands wrapped around your waist. Our kissing, licking and sucking hysteria increased our body heat until we were both burning like a furnace.

Reluctantly, I broke the kiss and said, "Maybe we can sit on the couch, I am trembling like a leaf."

You looked concerned and you proposed a warm bath instead, "I know you are tired because of your long flight. Time to unwind and enjoy my amazing company for two weeks, Mary."

"You know, I can't still believe I am here with you, touching you, feeling your warmth and..." You silenced me with a hard kiss, darting your tongue deep, running your hands down my back to grab my ass while gazing deep into my eyes with desire.

You led me by the hand upstairs. You showed me your bedroom and bathroom, and left me. I soon heard the water running, so I quickly undressed. I was so eager to relax my muscles. My whole body was aching so much because of the nine-hour flight, and that nasty passenger next to me. After undressing, I looked out the window, smiled at the bright blue sky. There were no clouds in sight. A light breeze caressed my body gently, giving me goose-bumps along my spine. A deep and soft rug under me was very soothing for my swollen feet. A stunning king-size bed with fluffy pillows was begging me to jump on it. I lunged on it like a five-year-old little girl, fluffing the pillows and rolling over, testing how soft the mattress was. I felt so young, so alive, so ready now to turn your world upside-down.

As I looked around, the décor, modern with a splash of 50's, was exquisite. In the corner of the room, a Le Corbusier chair shimmered. Definitely original, it was the star in the room. Near the window, there were two Eiffel chairs, perfect for chit-chat or reading, again all originals. Then, I saw a curvy chair in white leather. Sumptuous, like a work of art. A tantra chair. I blinked, my mind briefly filled with naked bodies, licking, sucking, shouting pleasure through the room. Suddenly, my sore body was crying for help. So I walked in the bathroom, and there you were, soaking in bubbles, wiggling your cock at my stunned face.

"Surprise!" you said, winking at me playfully and, "Welcome to London, sexy little French-Canadian of mine."

You stared at my naked body up and down, licking your lips. Your eyes stopped at my perky breasts with my nipples already hard and erect. Laughing, I lifted a leg to join you in the tub, giving you a peek of my pink pussy lips, already glistening. You groaned and gave me a devilish smile as I sat between your legs and rested my head on your chest with a grin on my face.

As you nibbled and licked my neck, you took a sponge glove and started stroking, gently cleaning, massaging every inch of my body. "Feels so good Todd, please don't stop," I whispered softly.

The warm water swirled around my breasts, down my belly button. Soap was resting on the tip of my nipples. As you pinched them so very lightly, only a gasp escaped my mouth, and I began to sway my hips against your hard cock.

My breathing was now irregular and shallow, just like yours. Your gloved hand continued its journey south. When it reached my tender slit, you decided to remove the glove. You brushed my clit in a circular motion with the flat of your hand, increasing the pace from time to time, making me moan loudly.

"Take me Todd! Make love to me. I want you deep. I am so horny now. Fuck me please!"

You increased the pressure on my throbbing clit. I grabbed your hand and guided you to my pussy, forcing two of your fingers to slide in my pink flesh. You pumped in and out with your fingers eagerly, biting my earlobe while thrusting your digits faster and deeper, in and out, in and out, endlessly.

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

I slowly slid my ass up and down on your soapy cock, feeling every vein, and its pulsing and twitching.

My eyes closing...

My legs trembling...

My heartbeat drumming…

Gasping for air, my hormones were beginning to boil. Suddenly a spasm hit my body like an earthquake. I screamed your name like a banshee, as wave after wave of delirious pleasure shook my body from head to toe, leaving me panting in your arms, soaking wet and breathless. As my breathing returned to normal, you kissed the back of my head, and said, "Time to go to bed. I am so not finished with you, sweet little Mary."

You helped me out of the tub, and dried me with a towel, admiring my silky long legs and rounded ass. Then it was my turn to dry your body, roaming my hands all over your soft hairy chest, your well-defined abs, muscular legs, and your rock-hard cock.

Kneeling on the bed, I grabbed your fat dick in one hand, mesmerized by the length of it, and kissed the throbbing head, glistening with pre-cum. In seconds, my juices started dripped down my legs. I was so ready for your slamming and pounding now, but you decided otherwise. You wanted to play, tease me and bring me to insanity.

With a sultry laugh, you pushed me down, turned me on my side in a spoon position, with my ass brushing against your stiff meat. You positioned yourself, taking your time, blowing warm air on my neck. Your right hand sneaked between my ass cheeks, drawing my pussy juices down over and around my tight asshole and up again. The slow va-et-vient with a steady pressure flushed my entire body, and for a few seconds, no coherent thoughts went through my mind. Your left hand was around my waist holding me firmly, pinning me against your body like a vise. I could not move. I was your prisoner, helpless, and trying to anticipate what was coming next.

You kept that tormenting game for an eternity, it seemed. Two of your fingers sliding in my ass drove me nuts. "Fuck me, bastard! Stop that crazy teasing!" I yelled.

You pushed them deeper in my tight hole, then caressed the surroundings with feather like strokes. One finger lingered in my pussy, then rubbed my clit and spread the warm pussy fluids all over my ass-crack. The bedroom was so quiet, except for the birds making out somewhere in the trees, and the two of us on the bed, moaning and groaning like unleashed beasts.

You continued to rub your hand back and forth between my ass, my copious fluids now coating your fingers, and bringing me almost over the brink to an erupting orgasm. Without a pause, you slammed your fat juicy stick in my pussy in a long deep thrust. I shuddered, my tight cunt gripping your ten inches cock, stretching my trembling hole to the limit. The friction drove my pussy into overdrive, clenching wildly around your shaft. You felt your hips buck, and your balls stiffen. In a swift motion, you withdrew your soaking dick from my stretched pussy and with a loud growl, you shoved it in my ass to the hilt without warning. A scream escaped from me. You tilted my head and kissed me desperately, our teeth collided, hurting both of us. Rope and rope of your sticky sperm filled my tight ass. The pain blew my mind away in an instant. At a slower pace, your rock-hard prick fucked me again. My fingers gripped the covers tightly. The pain was overwhelming.

You pulled out quickly, but the friction of withdrawal ignited nerves so sensitive, I exploded, squirting, splashing your cock, your covers, with my warm liquid. Waves of insane pleasure crashed through my quivering body, and I fainted for a few minutes.

As I came back to my senses, you were kissing my cheeks, all wet with tears. "What happened Todd?"

"You lost it for a few minutes Mary. I guess my anal fantasy is out of the question from now on?"

"Umm," I nodded without saying a word. I tried to move myself but my body was numb and my breathing was still going fast like a locomotive on the run.

I put my head on your chest listening to your heartbeat.

Thinking…

Planning…

Waiting…

You held me tight, brushed your hand tenderly through my blonde hair, rubbed gently my back for a moment. Then, holding my chin up, you put a rain of little kisses all over my face. You gazed into my amber eyes, and I listened quietly to what you were saying to me in a pompous way. "I saw on the internet that a good intense anal fucking helps to recover from jetlag."

I laughed, almost choking, and said, "Well if you read that on the net, that means it's true."

"Mary, you really have me puzzled here. After passing out, I thought you would hate anal for good."

"Todd, Todd, listen to me. I have never felt this way in my whole life, I admit, this was at first very painful, but that orgasm... Uhh... See? I can't even describe it. When's the second round, baby?" I said playfully, brushing my hand on your cheek. "To tell you the truth, I could fall for you if you keep getting me off this way!"

With that said, I licked and tugged your lower lip, looking at you as warmly as I could. "Just go easy on me next time, ok?" I murmured, still sensing the last bolts of pleasure throughout my body. You slowly leaned over me with that far-away look in your eyes, your lips slightly brushing my ear and then you whispered, " I am in love with you Mary.”

As if stunned by your own statement, with a very military tone, you ordered me to, “Sleep now.”

"Yes Sir," I cooed, hiding myself under the covers.

As you rose to leave me, I took a peek at your naked body. I watched you under my lashes, blowing me a kiss, and closing the door softly, leaving me with my imagination running wild, planning the end of you.

After these two weeks, I will return to Canada, finding some excuses to do so. Then, I will disappear from Lush like you did to my sister two years ago, breaking her heart in two, leaving her with a broken soul.

Oh yes, bastard, you will pay for it! Time to play your game, my way!

*********

I would love to say a few words to a talented author, MorePleasin, who reviewed my story. Thank you again for your comments, suggestions and kindness.

Published 
Written by ohlalamaryla69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments