Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flat Share

"Flat mates enjoy group session"

3
0 Comments 0
5.7k Views 5.7k
5.0k words 5.0k words

"Well, what do you think? Better or worse?"

She looked up and grinned at him.

"Better, definitely better. I like the fact that it's got some bounce in it. The last one acted like a damper and just made it so much more difficult to get a rhythm going."

"Uh huh," he said, "I'm looking forward to trying it out, but we'll have to put something on it first to soften it a bit."

"Hmmm! Something like one of those toppers, you mean?"

"Yep! I reckon if we put two of 'em on it, it should be quite soft and comfy."

"And warm," she said.

He nodded.

She got up and smoothed her dress back down as she walked out of the room.

"Where're you off to?" he asked.

"To my laptop, I want to see if I can get a couple of 'em online from Fleabay or somewhere."

He nodded and went back to trying to decide what colour the covers should be.

The sound of a spoon in a cup broke his reverie and he wandered out to the kitchen where she'd made them both a cup of coffee.

"Any luck?"

"Mmm hmm!" she said. "Got a couple of doubles for less than a tenner each, and free postage!"

"Not bad. I thought they'd cost more than that," he said.

Just then, the sound of a key in the lock made them both turn to face the door of the flat, which was along the corridor from the kitchen.

"Hi," said Duncan as he came in, fumbling to put his key back in his pocket while struggling with his shopping. He had two big bags of what mainly looked like food from the local mini-supermarket.

"Got any milk?" asked Steve as Duncan shuffled along the corridor, "Only I forgot to get some when I came in earlier. I was a bit busy making the delivery men a cup of tea, and they took the last of what was in the bottle."

"Lucky for you I remembered," said Duncan as he put down both bags on the kitchen floor and proceeded to pull a four-pint plastic bottle out of one of them.

Steve took it out of his hand and put it on the worktop, then quickly unscrewed the plastic lid and removed the seal. Then he poured some of the precious liquid into each of the two cups that Teri had filled with the dark brown brew of Brazilian beans.

"There's enough water in the kettle for another cup if you want one," said Teri.

"Thanks, I will," said Duncan as he carefully placed the various food items into his shelves of the large fridge/freezer that dominated the room.

"Amanda home yet?" he asked.

"Not seen her yet, Dunc," said Teri, "but she should be here soon, it's after six."

Duncan nodded as he put his plastic shopping bags into the bag holder on the back of the kitchen door, and wandered off to his room, cup in hand.

Teri and Steve looked at each other. She gave him a wink, and he grinned back.

"When can we try it?" she whispered to him.

"Oh, I dunno, perhaps around midnight. I don't want to go spoiling its pristine shiny and smooth satin top just yet."

"So you're just going to sit and look at it? Come on, I've got a bit of an itch, and I think it might need scratching!"

"Oh, well, in that case, I guess we might just be able to make it a bit earlier."

"And how much earlier would that be? How about in five minutes' time?"

"Five minutes? Why so long, surely if you're that itchy you'll want to start having a good scratch right now?"

"Don't be daft. You know a girl's got to get ready for a good scratch when she's itchy. She can't just go scratching any old where. She's got to make sure everything's nice and pretty and smelling of roses. Besides, the feeling of cleanliness and the smell of something nice really help to get me ready for a good long 'scratch'," she said.

He smiled and followed her along to their room.

A few minutes later, as they laid a blanket over the new double-sprung mattress, she asked him what had happened to the old one.

"The delivery guys took it away. It was a bit knackered when they folded it up, and you could see where the memory foam had ridged from where we both slept on it."

"Yea, I know, it was getting more and more uncomfortable, and like I said, it really acted like a damper."

He nodded and pulled the blanket tight across the bed, then put a new fitted sheet over the top to hold it in place. As he reached around and bent over to get the duvet so that he could put the cover on, he felt a soft hand on his bum, gently caressing the material of his trousers and making the muscles twitch in his upper legs.

"Ooh!" he said, "You say the nicest things."

"What else would you like me to say?" she whispered into his ear as she arched her body to drape over his back.

"Um, how about letting me stand up and turn round, then I can give your itch my fullest attention."

"Whose attention? I don't see anyone standing to attention," she said.

"Oh no?"

With that, he turned as he straightened and as he did so her fingers lightly brushed him at groin height. She was rewarded with a sight she'd hoped would reward her efforts, because there for all to see was a growing bulge that moved further up his fly as it grew.

She smiled, then moved both hands to start caressing the two sides of the now long and hardening bulge that reached from his groin almost to his waist. He sighed and leaned back slightly to give her better access, and she responded by lowering her body so that she knelt in front of him, bulge at eye level.

The look in her eyes grew hungry as she reached up to undo his belt and pull down his zipper, then she got hold of the waistband of his trousers on each side and pulled them down to his ankles. He looked down to watch her progress, then put his head back and closed his eyes as she started rubbing up and down on the outside of his underpants, tickling him with both hands.

He could feel the skin on his scrotum tightening as he put his hands on the sides of her head and began tickling her ears through her thick dark hair, then started to make little, sighing noises each time she moved her hands up and slowly down again. As if to join in, the bulge stiffened and tried to burst forward into her hands each time she caressed it.

Smiling slightly she watched as a damp patch began to appear on the front of his pants, just at the top of the bulge.

"Ooh, someone's getting a little juicy," she said.

"And how about you?" he asked through gritted teeth, "Getting a little 'moist' maybe?"

"Might be, you'll have to tell me in a minute, but right now my tongue's getting itchy and I think I've found just what I need to scratch it."

Taking her hands away from the bulge for just a few seconds, she reached round till she had both hands on the waistband of his underpants, then she pulled them down to his knees and let them drop to rest on his trousers. As she pulled down there was a definite sound of elastic stretching and snapping back as the bulge was finally released from its restraints, and she gave a little laugh as his thoroughly stiff staff flicked up and hit her on the chin.

"It's not very romantic, is it?" he said, so he leaned over and flicked the light switch. The room was instantly plunged into semi-darkness, lit only by the soft illumination from the bedside lights. With everything now cleared for action, and knowing that she'd have to feel her way as much as see it, she took hold of his erection and gently pulled the foreskin back, exposing the shiny wet redness of his bulbous bell end. Then wetting her lips by sensuously rolling her tongue around them, she kissed the end of his glossy glans and slowly opened her mouth to slide his shining shaft head first into the heat of her hungry hole.

With the head now resting between the pillow of her tongue and the back of her teeth, she began to salivate and suck in equal measure. As she did so she could feel the blood vessels in his penis throbbing against her taste buds while she carefully slid her head back and forth. He responded by gripping her head more with his hands and pulling her onto him as he began to thrust a little with his pelvis.

Feeling his response, she started moving her tongue from side to side as her head bobbed backwards and forwards. This caused the stretched mouth of his rolled-back foreskin to rotate slightly on his straining shaft and increase the tingling sensations emanating from his groin. The ecstasy of being held by the balls and tickled while she slithered and sucked his rock-hard cock made him light-headed and dizzy with longing.

"It's no good," he whistled from between his clenched teeth, "I've got to fuck you... now... please?"

She stopped cupping his balls in her hands, grabbed his huge reddened cock and lightly pulled the skin up and down his shaft to keep the momentum going. Then she got up and fell back onto the bed to await her fate while continuing to reach over and stroke him in the half-light. In return, he fought to get his shoes and trousers off along with his underpants, then looked down at her as she spread her legs and pulled her dress up to her waist.

"Who's a naughty girl then? You've wet your knickers! Let's get 'em off you before you catch a chill," and with that, he pulled at them quickly to rip them apart.

She said nothing, but licked her lips and began pulling her full breasts out and over her dress while watching his every move. He pushed her legs even further open, and as his gaze zeroed in on her smooth snatch; with his fingers he gently pulled her labia apart to display the soft pink flesh within. Then as she watched, he placed his glistening glans against her soft wet opening and began to push his powerful penis slowly into her shamelessly pulsating pudendum.

With his hard shaft slowly disappearing inside her soft vagina, she gave a deep sigh of pleasure at the depth of his penetration, and they began to move together. Slowly at first, they ground their groins until they found a steady rhythm they were happy to keep to. While doing this he held and rubbed her nipple in one hand while he kissed her and she kissed him. Their lips locked, their teeth bared and bumped against each other, while their tongues sought to reach the innermost reaches of each other's mouths as the urgency increased in them both.

She broke off to take a deep breath and find his other hand, then putting it squarely onto her other nipple, she pushed forward with her hips to force him further into her.

"Aagh, ah, oh, that's nice," he garbled into her neck as he tickled her throat with butterfly kisses.

"It sure is," she replied and reached down to grab his buttocks with both hands.

There was a knock at the door.

"Steve? Teri? It's me Dunc, I..."

"Come on in, Dunc," said Teri, "but if you want to watch you'll have to close the door behind you, I don't want my arse getting cold."

Duncan put his head around the door and his eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"Oh, sorry!" he said, "I didn't mean to intrude on you, I..."

"We're not bothered, Dunc; if Amanda's out there she can come and join the party too," said Steve.

Duncan was clearly nonplussed, but come in he did, and settled himself into the sofa on the other side of the room to watch the show, and what a show it was becoming.

Feeling the sap rising himself, Duncan quietly unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hardening prick, then as the action on the bed continued unabated, he masturbated in time with the rhythm of the moment.

There was a sound outside the door like someone coughing. Duncan took it upon himself to let in the lurker in the hall. She was Amanda, and she'd just got in from work. The look on her face as the door opened was a picture. There stood Duncan, jeans around his hips, prick in hand and happily wanking along to the sound of the bed as it bounced up and down in time with the loving couple copulating on it.

"Ooh, should I come back another time?"

"Why not, come in and join us," came the reply from a female voice within.

Amanda looked at Duncan; Duncan looked at Amanda.

"Nothing ventured," she said, then shrugged off her coat, stepped out of her heels, and padded into the darkened room where the rhythmic sounds from the conjoined couple echoed off the surrounding walls.

Not knowing quite what to do or where to look, she gazed around to see Duncan taking his jeans off to better get into the swing of things and make it easier to wank along with the fucking couple.

"Where shall I sit?" she whispered to Duncan.

"You can sit on my lap if you like," said Duncan, being cheeky and grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"I'll just sit next to you if that's alright?" she said in return.

Duncan nodded, then patted the sofa next to him with his free hand.

She was wearing a tight skirt and a loose top, and as she sat down the sound of her skirt riding up her stockinged legs made Duncan look round. As he did so he caught sight of the stocking tops and the suspender belt she'd worn to work today.

"What's with the tackle?" he asked.

"It gets pretty hot in the office sometimes and tights cause a bit of a sweat rash, so I thought I'd wear stockings instead for a change," she replied.

He gave her a very approving look and a nod, and his prick showed its appreciation by nodding its head a little as well.

She laughed at this and pulled her skirt up a little more.

"If you keep on doing that, Mandy, me and little Dunc'll be wanting to find out what colour knickers you used to be wearing today."

"Used to be?"

"If you're not careful I'll rip 'em off ya, and little Dunc will slap your arse for being cheeky!"

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

Amanda laughed out loud, then reached over and grabbed the end of Duncan's cock.

"You'll do no such thing," she said to it, "well, not unless I ask you to, you naughty little bugger! Well, not so little eh, you big bugger?"

With that, she gave it a light tap on the end.

"Ooh, did I hurt you, little Dunc?" she said, then bent over towards it.

"I'd better kiss it better hadn't I?" she said.

Duncan looked surprised and a little shocked, as he hardly knew her. She'd only moved into the flat the week before, and although they'd had some pleasant chats, he thought she had a boyfriend so hadn't tried to chat her up. Indeed the only reason he'd been so forward this evening was that he'd had some of his secret stash of Jameson's and it'd gone to his head, well both of them actually, his head and little Dunc's.

To his amazement, Amanda then pulled her loose top straight up over her head and off, to be discarded on the floor by the sofa. With it off, Duncan had a lovely view of the ample breasts contained in her semi-transparent bra. He was even more amazed when he noticed that her nipples were hardening, and when he looked up at her face, he saw she was smiling at him.

"Like 'em?" she said, "Wanna see more of 'em?"

Duncan nodded and she giggled as she unhooked her bra and let it fall from her shoulders. There were two wonderfully rounded breasts with big dark nipples staring at him from only a foot or so away. He was mesmerised and almost forgot to keep stroking his cock. It wouldn't have mattered anyway, it was stood to attention like a ramrod pointing straight at the ceiling.

Seeing this, Amanda stood up, unzipped her skirt and let it fall around her feet, then she kicked it and her bra over to join her top next to the sofa on the floor.

"Whadya think then, big boy, wanna get inside my knickers?"

Duncan swallowed hard and nodded softly. Amanda smiled knowingly then turned her back to him and slowly pulled her very brief and lacy knickers down till they fell off altogether. As she did so she leaned forward so that Duncan had a perfect view of her perfect view. The shape of her arse was stunning, and the split rounded mound of her vulva almost winked at him as he sat and stared.

She peeked back to see his reaction and satisfied that it had the desired effect she turned to face him once more. Duncan was gobsmacked. She stood there in stockings and suspenders, legs apart, hands on hips, looking down at him as if daring him to rise to the challenge. The thing was that he had already risen, so to speak, and the only thing he could think to do was let go of his prick, grab Amanda's buttocks with both hands, and pull her smooth shaven slit to his face, where he began to lick and nuzzle it with tongue and nose.

In response, she opened her legs further and he moved his hands from outside of her legs to inside, then bending his elbows he cupped her cheeks in his hands and pulled her onto his thirsty lips. In this position, he began to play with her clitoris and move his nose from side to side across it while simultaneously licking the vaginal entrance with his long and probing tongue. 

It wasn't long before she was moving her hips from side to side and grinding his face into her soft smooth flesh. She even put her hands on his head and forced him hard against her mound of Venus, then moved it round in a circular motion, bringing more and more feelings of want and desire.

"Oooh... let me sit on you," she said and Duncan leaned back so that she could turn around and slide herself down over his vertical prick.

"Ooah, that's better," she sighed as her juices bubbled out around the base of his fully enclosed erection.

Then she began to roll her hips forward and back and adjusted her rhythm to match Steve and Teri on the bed.

While Duncan and Amanda had been getting acquainted, Steve and Teri had continued to fuck happily together, with the new mattress helping things along nicely by amplifying the bouncing movement of Steve's thrusts and Teri's parries. However, as Amanda began moaning on the sofa, Steve thought he was hearing in stereo for a moment, until the truth dawned, and he realised that he and Teri were no longer the stars playing to an audience, but were now members of an ensemble cast who were all acting out the script of a cosmic playwright. One who could put even Shakespeare to shame.

The constant sound of springs springing softly, breathers breathing loudly, and women moaning in ecstasy, filled the air around them as both couples found that something as simple as changing a mattress could set off a chain of events that would help all of them find happiness and fulfillment.

Steve felt the muscles of Teri's vagina beginning to squeeze around his cock, so he thrust harder and faster to help her. This set her off on the start of her orgasmic climax and she responded to his efforts with louder moans and bigger hip thrusts against him.

Amanda heard the change in Teri's voice and it spurred her on to move up and down further and faster on Duncan's prick. Her own moaning soon increased in volume to match that of Teri's, and Duncan and Steve both found themselves being drawn into the whirlpool of rising passion the girls were broadcasting from every orifice.

Duncan felt his strength beginning to flag, but steeled himself to keep on helping to lift Amanda with his arms as she bounced and ground on his slippery shaft. He'd never known a woman to be so quick to turn on, or so wanton in her desires once started. He also didn't think he'd ever met a woman with so beautiful a figure, with full and slightly pendulous breasts that sported the most amazing nipples he'd ever set eyes on. Not only that, but his view of her from behind accentuated her narrow waist and broad sensuous hips, which wiggled and rolled with a mind of their own as she moved against his rock hard cock. He was smitten!

In contrast, Steve knew Teri's every nuance of every mood and could tell exactly where she was on her personal road to perfect sexual fulfillment. He could feel her tensing and relaxing beneath him as he speeded up to match her needs. She was breathing in his ear now, and among the little moans she let loose every now and then, he could feel the minor shudders that wracked her body as her orgasm came closer and closer.

The sounds the two girls made helped to synchronise their sexual responses and soon it was obvious to all four of them that the two girls would come at the same time. This spurred both men on to help them achieve their goal, and in the process, both Duncan and Steve felt themselves starting to come as well.

When it did happen the heat, the sound and the movement in the room reached a crescendo that surprised and overwhelmed them all.

The orgasmic shuddering of Amanda on Duncan's lap forced him into shooting his load of hot semen up into her with all his strength and desire. She felt the hot spurts of sperm splattering on her cervix as he gave her everything he had. This made her come harder, and even after a full minute she still felt the aftershocks of the orgasm coursing through her like hot palpitations of blood through her veins. They grew weaker every time, but she was so high she couldn't come down till they finally stopped, and when they did she collapsed back onto Duncan's chest, where she relaxed in the warm afterglow and comfort of his hot sweaty body and felt his erection slowly softening and shrinking inside her.

For Steve and Teri, it was different. They knew each other's orgasms well, so they knew how to make the very most of them, and as Teri started to buck under him, Steve felt the ropes of his semen being drawn out by the staccato suction of her thirsty cunt. So he relaxed as his muscles spasmed, and let the fountain of thick warm juices gush from his thrusting pole into the throbbing darkness of her wanting wet hole. He knew that she could feel him come and that this would trigger her complete climax, where her eyes rolled back in her head, and she floated in oblivion as her body jerked, her pelvis thrust like a machine gun, and her arms and legs flailed to the sound of her guttural grunts of euphoric ecstasy.

The spectacle was something to be seen to be believed, and Duncan, Amanda, and Steve all watched in wonder as Teri's body and mind entered orgasmic overdrive and she climaxed like never before. The combination of the new mattress helping with the rhythm, the knowledge that Duncan and Amanda were watching her and Steve, and the sound of Amanda and Duncan climaxing together, all helped to push her to a new high she'd never known; and she took several minutes to come back to life after the exertions of the supernova orgasm she'd just experienced.

"Same again tomorrow?" said Steve as he lifted his soaking body from the limp torso of his loving partner.

Amanda and Duncan looked up and both made faces at him, then burst out laughing as the tension broke in the room.

"Hmm, nice tits, Amanda," said Steve admiringly, "and I'm sure I saw a bloody telegraph pole sticking out of Dunc's groin a little while ago. So where is it now, Dunc, Amanda?"

Amanda blushed, then giggled and poked her tongue out at him.

"Well, you seem to have some pretty good moves yourself," said Duncan, "judging by the state Teri's in."

Steve smiled and slowly extricated himself from Teri's limbs, then looked around to see if he could find a towel.

"I'm soaked," he said to no-one in particular, then weakly padded over to the wardrobe and fished out a couple of towels.

He threw one at Amanda and used the other to towel himself down. Amanda watched as he lovingly wiped around his still long and semi-hard prick, and looked on with interest as he pulled the foreskin over his big glans.

"I haven't seen a bloke do that before," she said, "all my lovers have been circumcised."

"Were they all Jewish?" asked Steve.

"Well, it would make sense, seeing as I'm Jewish," she said.

"Oh," said Duncan, "you don't look Jewish, although you do have long thick dark hair, and you've got fantastic brown nipples. I've never seen nipples like that in the flesh before. I've only ever seen them on video."

"While you were wankin' over 'em?" said Steve.

"Of course," said Duncan, "the safest form of sex, don't you know?"

"Yea right," said Steve, and gave Amanda a wink.

"I don't mind," said Amanda, "use it or lose it, I say. That's why I like to rub one out at least once a day if I can."

"Well you can rub mine and I'll rub yours," said Duncan.

"Deal!" said Amanda and put her hand up and over her shoulder for Duncan to shake.

Steve turned to Teri and handed her the towel so that she could wipe off some of the sweat and cum that had pooled on the bed sheet.

"This dress will be ruined," she said, "I'll bet it's got cum and cunt juice all over it now."

"Soak it overnight in a bucket of cold water with a pinch of baking soda, that'll get it out," said Amanda, "that's what I do when I get cum all over mine."

"Does that happen often?" asked Duncan.

"Often enough," said Amanda, "but not too often or you'd think I'm a whore, and I'm not, but I do like my sex like my coffee, strong and often."

"I'm your man then," said Duncan, "I like to work out at least twice a week at the gym to keep me in trim."

"And to keep your pecker up?" asked Amanda.

Then she gave her hips a wiggle and felt his shrinking shlong slide slowly out of her to rest limp and flaccid on the seat of the sofa.

"I hope he recovers quickly," said Duncan, "because I get the feeling you'd like a second round. Am I right?"

Amanda nodded, then grabbed Duncan's hands and put them on both her breasts, so that he could cup her nipples in his fingers.

"Right now I could do with some food," said Amanda, "so what say we start round two after a round or two of some tea and toast?"

"You took the words out of my mouth," said Duncan, "not to mention the cum out of my cock."

She grinned at him and then with his help, lifted herself off his sticky lap. She then towelled herself down and passed it across to Duncan, so that he could clean himself up, and try to get the cum stains off the sofa.

"Don't worry about that," said Teri, "I have to clean that at least twice a week anyway to get our stains out of it. I keep telling Steve we should get some covers for the cushions, but I think he's secretly proud of the mess he makes."

Steve put on a dressing gown and got another one out of the wardrobe for Teri. She dropped her dress to the floor, took off her bra and stood naked in front of the mirror for a few seconds to admire the view.

Duncan and Steve both gave nods of approval, while Amanda's eyes took on a look of hunger as well as envy. Teri saw the look on Amanda's face from the reflection in the mirror, and gave her a flirty twerk and a knowing wink.

"Anything on your mind, Mandy?" she said as she turned slowly round to face her admirer, with hands on hips and legs akimbo.

Amanda arched an eyebrow and blew Teri a kiss.

"I'll let you know if I think of anything," she said, then grabbing Duncan by the arm, pulled him quickly out of the room.

"That went well, I thought?" said Steve as the door closed.

"More than you realise, darlin'," said Teri, "somethin' tells me we'll be seein' a lot more of Mandy, with or without Dunc."

With that, she gave Steve a sign of two pairs of scissors and chuckled quietly to herself at the thought of things to come.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by BJintheUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors