Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gina gives the perfect blowjob

"Gina has a snack before dinner"

7
1 Comment 1
16.4k Views 16.4k
817 words 817 words

Gina and I were going to dinner so we had planned to meet at her apartment at six. I drove over and let myself in.

"Hey, I'm here," I said as I entered but she was nowhere to be seen. Looking around her living room toward the kitchen I tried to spot her.

"In the bedroom," she said, "I'm finishing something up that you might enjoy seeing."

I stopped as I entered the bedroom. Gina was spread eagle on the bed. Her beautiful pussy visible from the door. Her black pubic hair was trimmed to extenuate her olive-skinned labia. She was masturbating. I watched as her hand pushed urgently up and down her groin, faster and faster. Her breathing was deep her nipples dark and fully erect. She watched me watching her and arched her back and climaxed. Her knees came together around her hand. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the pleasure she had brought to her body.

"Did you enjoy that," she asked me when her eyes opened again.

"Yes, probably not as much as you did, but most definitely yes," I answered.

"I am so horny today. Can you can slip out of those jeans?" she asked.

I took off my clothes as Gina got off the bed and moved over to me.

"I want to give you the perfect blowjob," she said smiling, "but you have to tell me what to do."

"For starters, I have to be standing up. The view of your body isn't as exciting when I'm laying down."

Gina knelt in front of my semi-erect penis.

"Put it in your mouth and let it get hard. Yes, that's it. Lick just under the tip. Let me get hard in your mouth" I felt my penis stiffen in her warm mouth as she flicked her tongue all around its soft flesh. A tingle flowed from my penis outward, my nipples hardened, my knees became weak, I gasped. Gina stopped and looked up at me. My penis slid wetly out of her mouth.

"I guess that is working," she said. "What next?"

"You have to stroke the shaft with your hand as well as using your mouth," I replied. She placed her hand on my shaft and with a hard grip started stroking. Her mouth covered the tip of my shaft and her wet tongue worked. It felt wonderful.

"Now, don't stop stroking, but lick my balls," I told her. She adjusted her head as I spread my legs a little bit.

BekaSelfii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BekaSelfii

Her tongue gently stroked my balls making them wet and warm. The warmth of her tongue excited me, the coolness as she moved on to lick another area also excited me. Her stroking began to feel better and better as a warmth began to grow deep in my groin.

"Now, stop stoking and take me as far as you can into your mouth, again and again," I told her. As she stopped stroking my abdomen involuntarily thrust out toward her face. Her hands gripped my ass tightly as she took my penis deep into her mouth. The sudden warmth of her mouth around my hard shaft almost made me explode. Again and again she engulfed my penis in her mouth. My groin grew tighter and I knew I would soon reach orgasm.

"Now, go back to just stroking and talk dirty to me as I cum," I told her. As she started stroking she adjusted her hair and looked up at me.

"I love your hard cock," she said boldly, "I love licking it all over. Do you like naked girls to stroke it hard and fast like I'm doing now?"

"Yes," I said breathlessly.

Gina cupped my balls with her free hand and stroked faster. "Yes, you like to look at my naked body as I stroke your cock. You like looking down at my face, my breasts, and my ass."

I exploded, cum pulsed out of my penis onto her cheek and slid down onto her right breast.

"Yes, that's it cover me," Gina said as my penis pulsed and I groaned loudly. She leaned in and put my penis in her mouth milking the remaining cum into her mouth. As my spasms subsided Gina gently licked my soft shaft and balls for a few minutes. Soon she stood up and we kissed deeply. My penis grew hard again and probed blindly into her stomach.

"Now, do me from behind," she said as she turned around and put her hands on the bed. Her smooth ass pointing toward me. Her labia clearly visible. I carefully guided my penis between her labia and held her hips. I thrust slowly at first but then with growing urgency. Gina squeezed her legs together as I reached orgasm for the second time. My penis pulsing deep inside her.

We collapsed onto the bed, dinner would be a bit late tonight.


 

Published 
Written by Ghost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments