Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Friends

"We finally had the courage to meet. It was worth the wait."

4
4 Comments 4
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I own a small business based in Arizona and took over a similar company in Newport Beach a couple years ago. As my wife hates to travel, I was delegated to visit the store mid-week to assure the operations run smooth. I found myself staying in a nice hotel near a lagoon and each morning I would enjoy sitting on the balcony having coffee and watching the area come alive. This includes the daily walkers and joggers.

After a few months, I became a regular at the hotel and the staff began to know be by name. On one occasion, I was given a complimentary upgrade. I asked if a room on the first floor was available along the lagoon side. I was told that it would be no problem. When I checked into the room, I was thrilled by the location and view. My balcony was right along the walking path with a fantastic view of everyone coming and going. Each morning I would see the regular’s cruising by. Most were friendly and would wave or say good morning.

There was one young woman that would run by almost every morning around 7:30. She was about 5’-6”, very fit, with sandy blond hair in a pony tail. I’m guessing late 30’s, early 40’s. She had amazing legs, a very nice ass, and small firm breast. Her run must end a few hundred yards past the hotel because she would come walking back by typically 20 minutes later on her cool down. We noticed each other on several occasions and would share brief hellos. As time went on, our pleasantries extended. One morning she actually stopped asked me if I would fill her water bottle. “Of course” and she followed me into my room. When I turned around, I noticed that the combination of her sweat and the cold air in the room made her nipples stand out through her tank top. She caught me looking. They were absolutely beautiful. The look on my face and my erection protruding through my robe must have alerted her of my enjoyment. She winked, said thanks and went on her way. It’s not often a 50 year old man gets that reaction these days. I took the time to close the doors and pleasure myself.

The following weeks and months continued the same way. I found out her name was Noreen. She lived nearby and enjoyed getting out of the house each morning for her run. She was married and has a young son that keeps her busy. We began to enjoy our brief conversations and eventually exchanged email. We found that we had a lot in common; joy of family, love of the beach, wine, etc.

Over the next few months, we’d see each other each morning and conversed back and forth via email. Our relationship began to get quite flirtatious and our emails often became quite sexual. Or notes started out where we were sharing things that were going on in our lives, drifted into areas where our spouses were lacking luster, and then moved into what we could do to each other. We began to build a fantasy over the internet that was so hot that when she would run by in the morning we would see each other but she would not stop by. I could see that she had a coy smile on her face with a tad bit of sheepishness.

She and I had discussed online porn sites and actually found that we enjoyed the same. One morning we ended up online at the same time and were going back and forth about stories we had read and how some of the profiles were absolutely amazing. We discussed straight sex, bi-sexual sex, even gay sex. We went back and forth for a good hour. She finally had to go and get ready for her run.

I guess she did not realize that I was in town. When Noreen ran by and saw me having coffee, she stopped and came back to my room. She sat down and kicked her feet up. She asked if I had enough coffee left to share. As we sat on the balcony, our conversation drifted to our emails. Noreen asked if I was serious about the things I wrote about. Wow, was my heart beating fast! I had never been in this position before. I got enough courage to nod my head. I asked her as well. She nodded.

At that point Noreen stood up and took my cup of coffee and set it down.

Alexa_Rios
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexa_Rios

She took my hand and led me to the bathroom. It had a large shower big enough for two. She started the shower and began to undress. I was still in shock. She knew I was nervous and came over and whispered, “Do you need help?” I came out of my stupor and said “No.” I stripped down and joined her in the shower.

She immediately kissed me on the lips. Our mouths open slowly and our tongues met in one big warm wet kiss. She ground her body into mine as the water sprayed over us. I reached back with my left hand and grabbed her ass. As I pulled her in tight, I could feel how firm she was from running. We pulled back to look at each other. The water was running down us both. I reached and gently cupped her left breast with my right hand. It was small, champagne glass sized, but firm. I slowly bent over and took her nipple into my mouth, softly kissing and licking it. It must have been sensitive, as Noreen let out a soft moan. My right hand dropped between her legs. I was pleased to feel a completely shaven pussy. It felt amazing. I was never fortunate enough to enjoy this in the past. Two of my fingers gently felt between her legs. Even with the water running, I could feel how wet she was. My middle finger eventually slid inside of her slowly pushing it in and out. After a bit, I slid a second finger into her. We continue to kiss, our tongues erotically mingling together, with my fingers giving her a fucking that she obviously wanted and had not had in some time. Her legs were slightly bent giving her a bit a squatting position. She rode my hand like a pro. After about three minutes, she tensed up and her grinding became more intense. “Holy fuck”, she cried. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders to hold on as her orgasm began. Her hips were rocking back and forth as my fingers were pushing in and out at a rapid pace. I could feel the soft inner flesh of her pussy as it pulsed. It gave me such a boost of confidence to know that I could make such a beautiful creature as her orgasm in a way that I have never experienced. I finally pulled out of her and stood up. She had this very pleased look on her face, almost a glow.

I then proceeded to grab a bar of soap and lathered her up. We talked for a bit until she took the soap from me. She slowly started to wash me from head to toe. She was so gentle as her hands wandered around my face, neck and shoulders. She turned me around and stood behind me to wash my back. As she soaped herself, she hugged me from behind and slowly started to move the front of her nakedness around my backside. Her hands were lathered and soaping up my chest and abdomen. She eventually worked her way down to my now stiff shaft and ball sack. She washed between my legs and then down both. She slowly began to trace back up my legs to my cock. It’s not huge. It’s about 5 ¾” when erect. She stayed behind me. I could feel her firm breasts and erect nipples against my back. She was enjoying stroking my shaft and giving me a reach-around. Her right hand was sliding up and down like a pro. I could feel her pushing herself into my ass. It was almost as if she wanted to fuck me from behind. Her left hand came up from behind and below, cupping and massaging my balls. There was a tremendous amount of soap suds that increased my arousal level. She then whispered in my ear, “Are you ready to enjoy a fantasy that we had shared? “ As I quietly nodded my head, the index finger on her left hand gently slid up my anus. The gracefully slow cock stroking and now the finger pumping in and out of my ass, drove me out of this world. With a loud, deep moan, I began to squirt rope after rope of hot thick cum. The pressure of my ass being fucked made my load shoot out and hit the shower wall. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. With a quiet giggle, she let my cock go, but continued to fuck my ass with her finger. I did not want it to stop!

Published 
Written by Digsh2o
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments