Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping out a Classmate - Chapter 15

"Danielle wakes you"

6
1 Comment 1
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
“Hmmmm,” you hear Danielle moan. “Afternoon, honey.”

You slowly wake up after what feels like a deep and long sleep.

“How long have I been asleep?” you ask, still oblivious to your surroundings.

“An hour,” Danielle giggles. “You woke up as soon as I put your cock in me.”

Wait a minute. Your cock is inside her? Now you finally fully wake up. Danielle is naked and is slowly riding you. You look to your right and notice a vibrator and a big wet spot on the sheets.

“I’m sorry,” Danielle says innocently. “I couldn’t help myself.”

“What did you do when I fell asleep?” you ask.

“Well,” Danielle starts, while still slowly riding you. “I got turned on by you putting your fingers in my ass. So after you made me cum, I only wanted more.”

You moan softly as Danielle changes the angle by leaning forward, her hands now on your chest.

“I wanted this in me,” she explains as she squeezes her pussy muscles around your cock. “But when I returned from the bathroom, you were asleep. I thought I would give you some rest so you could fuck my brains out, but I couldn’t wait any longer.”

“So you had some fun with your toy?” you ask.

“I grabbed it as soon as I got back and saw that you were asleep. I thought that it would be nice for you to wake up next to a horny woman,” Danielle explains. “But my toy is nothing compared to your little friend.”

“Little?” you grunt as you thrust hard.

“Oohh,” Danielle moans as she’s taken by surprise.

“Little?” you ask again, this time grabbing her by the shoulders and pushing her away from you.

“Hey!” she shouts as you roll over.

Now you’re on top of her with your cock still buried inside Danielle. You thrust as hard as you can and Danielle gets all the air knocked out of her.

“Okay, okay!” she breathes. “Not little.”

“I’m not satisfied,” you groan as the animal in you is taking over.

You start to thrust fast and hard. Danielle is barely able to breathe as she gets the air knocked out of her every time you fill her until your balls hit her ass.

“Fuuuucckkkk,” she screams. “It’s so big and hard, this is what I needed!”

You keep thrusting in and out of her at an astonishing pace. As Danielle orgasms again and again you finally have to let go. You groan as you fill Danielle’s womb with your seed. Loads of cum shoots out of your cock until she is so full that cum drips from her pussy. You pull out of Danielle, the both of you trying to catch your breath.

“My pussy is sore,” she laughs. “But it was exactly what I wanted.”

“That felt great,” you say. “I think this is the biggest load I’ve ever shot except for when we fucked on the plane.”

“Good thing I have some day-after pills,” Danielle says before looking at you with a confused look. “How are you still hard?”

“I’m hard because I want to fuck you again.”

“No way mister!” Danielle says. “My pussy needs some recovery time.”

“That’s why I won’t be fucking your pussy,” you grin.

“No, not again…” Danielle says as she realises what you want.

She crawls away from you but she doesn’t get far, since there’s a wall right behind her. You grin again as you grab her feet and pull her to you.

“Noooooo!” Danielle says. “You’re too big for my ass.”

“It worked last time.”

“But it hurt!”

You grab the vibrator and push it into her pussy. Danielle moans in pleasure and stops her protests. You grab some lube from your bag and a condom. Danielle is still moaning as she rubs her clit with one hand. She’s got her face down on the bed and her ass proudly up in the air. She wants this just as much as you do.

You put the condom on and apply some lube. You then apply lube to Danielle’s puckered hole and enter her ass with your thumb. Since you fingerfucked her ass less than two hours before, her ass accepts your finger and Danielle gets used to it pretty quickly.

“M-More,” she begs.

“More?” you ask. “Like this?” you say as you take your thumb out and now put in three fingers.

“Yeeeeeesssssssssssss,” Danielle moans.

The vibrator and your fingers in her ass do excellent work on your girlfriend as she loses herself in another blissful and powerful orgasm. She shakes and screams your name throughout. When she finally comes down from her orgasm you pull your fingers out.

“Get ready,” you tell her, but Danielle doesn’t hear you, as she is lost in a trance of orgasms.

You slowly move forward until the tip of your cock pushes against Danielle’s ass.

anthony__j
Online Now!
Lush Cams
anthony__j

Suddenly Danielle seems very alert. She keeps moaning softly due to the vibrator that’s still buried inside her pussy. You push further and the tip of your cock slowly enters her ass.

“Ouch,” she whispers.

You wait for a second until Danielle gives you the sign to continue. Slowly you push further and further, until most of the head of your cock is inside. Just before the head is completely in her ass, Danielle tells you to stop.

“How much more?” she asks as you see a tear running down her face.

Although you want to fuck her ass badly, you’re not a complete brute.

“We can stop if you want,” you tell her.

“No. How much more?”

“Just a little more and the head of my cock will be in completely,” you say.

“Okay,” Danielle says before taking a deep breath. “Go on.”

You push further once more. Within seconds the head of your cock has disappeared into Danielle’s asshole. Danielle moans as you keep pushing your cock in. It’s much easier for you know, since your cock is obviously not as thick as the head of your cock.

“Fuck you’re big,” Danielle gasps. “Please tell me you’re almost there.”

“We’re nearly halfway,” you joke. “I thought I was small down there?”

“God no! You’re huge,” Danielle says.

“Don’t worry, sweetheart,” you comfort her. “You’ll feel my balls against your pussy within a minute.”

“I sure hope so,” Danielle says.

Just after she said that, your balls touch her pussy. You see another tear running down her cheek.

“Are you sure you want this?”

“Yes. Just stop talking and fuck my ass already,” she moans.

You start to slowly pull out of her, until only the tip of your cock is still inside her. She’s very tight and you’re worried that you will cum before Danielle can receive any pleasure out of this. You push in again until you can’t go further. You then pull out again and push in at the same pace. You continue fucking her ass at this pace for a while.

“Faster,” Danielle whispers.

You’re not convinced. What if she’s in terrible pain and only lets you do this because she thinks she has to? You keep going at the same pace.

“Faster!” Danielle yells at you.

“Danielle…..” you start.

“Fuck me fast until you fill me with your cum,” she orders.

You pick up the pace. You know you won’t last long and you want to give Danielle another orgasm, which will be the first since you buried your cock in her asshole. The vibrator is still in her pussy, but it doesn’t seem to be moving anymore. You take it out of her and realise that the battery’s dead. You throw it on the ground and continue to fuck Danielle.

She has replaced the vibrator with her hands. With one hand she fingers herself and with the other one she’s rubbing her clit. You decide to help her get over the edge by massaging her breasts softly. Her sensitive tits do the job because Danielle freezes as she cums again. You can’t hold off any longer as Danielle’s ass squeezes your cock. You cum again, but not with the same amount of semen. Considerably less sperm shoots from your cock this time, but still some of it drips from her hole onto the sheets.

You pull out of Danielle and collapse next to her. You look into her eyes and see her gorgeous smile. The two of you try to catch your breath and after a minute or so, you finally manage to do so.

“Did you enjoy it?” you softly ask.

“Yes,” Danielle says. “At first it really hurt, but then it felt more and more incredible.”

“Good,” you say. “For a moment I thought you were in terrible pain without receiving any pleasure.”

“I thought so too, but you always know how to get me to my climax,” she smiles.

“Let’s get a shower,” you say as you move in to kiss Danielle.

She returns the kiss and stands up from the bed.

“Ouch,” she says as her legs are still shaking.

“What’s wrong?” you ask.

“My ass hurts, silly,” Danielle laughs.

“My bad,” you say.

You walk over to Danielle and lift her up. You walk her into the shower, where you put her down before turning the shower on. She smiles at you as you return to the bathroom after you have grabbed some clothes for both you and Danielle.

“Thank you, you’re a real gentlemen,” she says.

“Everything for the love of my life,” you say.

“I love you.”

With that, you kiss Danielle passionately underneath the stream of hot water. Could this holiday have started any better?

Published 
Written by ilp99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments