Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Horny on a Saturday Morning Part 1

"How to spend a Saturday. Like this? Let me know."

3
0 Comments 0
12.3k Views 12.3k
851 words 851 words
You stand in the bathroom, checking your hair and makeup in the large mirror that fills the wall behind the sink. It's a Saturday morning, and we're not going anywhere but you still want to look your best for me. You are wearing your favorite jeans, and an oversize t-shirt (is that one of mine?). As is often the case around the house, you are not wearing a bra.

I quietly come up behind you and you smile when you see me in the mirror. You start to turn toward me but I stop you, saying “Let me admire you for a moment.” A devilish, playful smirk comes across your face and you stand facing the mirror. I nuzzle your neck and my warm breath on the nape of your neck causes you to moan and tilt your head back slightly. I slip my hands inside your shirt and dance my fingers over your abdomen, finding my way to cup one breast in each hand. I massage the lower portion of each breast, tracing the outline back and forth. My thumbs find their way to your nipples. I press in and feel a stiffening as I swirl my thumbs around the aureola and nipple. You coo lightly as I plant more kisses on your neck and nibble on your earlobe.

I slip your t-shirt off over your head, and we both stare in the mirror at your marvelous breasts. Of course I love to look at them and handle them in every possible way; but you do, too. You have shared with me how much you like fondling your breasts and have wondered what it would be like to have your hands – and mouth – on another woman's breasts.

Your breasts and nipples are just large enough for you to be able to bring the tip of your nipple to your mouth when your nipples are erect. I place both hands on your right breast and manipulate the nipple up to your mouth. You lick the tip, and, leaning over your back I am able to suck the whole nipple into my mouth. Sucking and nibbling, you again throw your head back to improve my access, and in doing so you demonstrate your openness and trust in me. With one hand, I trace a light path from between your breasts down to the top of your jeans. I repeat, up and down, knowing that you love my firm yet tender touch. A shiver runs through you with each stroke.

After a time, I move around in front of you, and turn you 90 degrees so you can watch in the mirror in profile as I go to my knees to fully work on your left breast (sorry I ignored it for so long).

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

You love to watch me get lost in your charms. You watch as I suck and bite your nipple and pull on it for you to see both by looking down and in the mirror. Mirror, mirror on the wall...

I can sense your building desire as I kiss and lick my way down your body. I can sense your rib cage, your flat, toned abdomen, and your belly button. I stop there and tease the stud you have piercing the most beautiful navel I have ever seen.

I resume my journey south and extend my tongue into your panties. You shudder at the sensation and at the anticipation of the pleasure ahead. Your jeans are in the way, so I unbutton, unzip and lower them to the floor. You kick them off and away from your feet. Now, the only thing that stands between me and my desire are your thin panties, and as such they are my enemy. I grip them in my teeth and pull and they tear apart. This startles you and excites you at once. As I release them the pieces tumble to the floor and are dispatched by you as the jeans were.

I am now inches from your most precious area of your body. You are clean shaven except for a small landing strip that seems to look like an arrow pointing to the prize. The aroma of your juices fills my senses and intoxicates me with desire. For a moment I am light headed, but I know the best is yet to be.

I suddenly stand, which you were not expecting, and grab your face with both my hands. I kiss you with a passion that makes you blush deeply. You swoon at the suddenness of my actions. I grab your ass cheeks and pick you up. I place you gently on the sink counter and you lean back against the mirror and catch your breath. I position your legs so that your beautiful, engorged pussy lips are spread wide and your clit is visible, almost pulsing with anticipation.

There you are, spread like a feast for me to savor. Your breasts are heaving as you breathe fast. Your heart is racing and your nipples hard. I stand before you, still with all of my clothes on, and drop to my knees.

Published 
Written by USADaddyNY
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors