Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Hors D'Oeuvres

"A taste to whet their appetites before the Halloween feast"

9
7 Comments 7
950 Views 950
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"The third chapter of my first story, "Anything Your Heart Desires." I'm deeply grateful to my readers for their feedback and encouragement. If you enjoy the story, please like it and hit the favourite button. Authors, I promise to read your work in return!"

The month sped by, and I found myself fully immersed in work again throughout October.

An unplanned trip back to the States, and the additional preparations that required, meant that my weekends were taken up, and I had to disappoint Cait several times. I was grateful that she seemed to take it in stride, and she even surprised me once, driving an hour up from Abingdon to steal me away for a quick dinner.

“My adoring gentleman,” her voice was deep and sultry, her mouth curled up into that wicked grin of hers, as she turned to allow me to take her coat.

The heavy wool fell back a bit as she gently shook her shoulders. I noticed they were bare except for two silky, teal-blue straps, which I thought seemed odd for how cold it was outside. 

I kissed her neck, taking in the faint perfume of her skin and hair, which she’d put up in a bun; a very attractive, surprisingly traditional style for her, reminiscent of the Gibson Girls of the 1890s. 

I was distractedly admiring her neck and shoulders when she abruptly shrugged, and the coat slipped from my fingers, falling off her body to the floor as if it were water. 

I was met with the beguiling sight of her bare back, clad in another set of her stunning lingerie. My eyes trailed down her gorgeous curvy body, along her muscular back, high, round lace-adorned cheeks, down to her high heels, and back up again.

She quickly turned to face me with sparkling eyes, an arched eyebrow, and a self-satisfied smile. She kissed me fully, quickly flicking my bottom lip with her tongue as she pulled away, still smiling.

“I thought you could use a momentary distraction. You know, all work and no play, and all that,” she said, sashaying towards my living room couch, giving me a head-spinning view. “We don’t want you to become dull, now, do we?”

I loved the way she walked. I’d found myself staring at her many times, just in her jeans or a skirt, every move as graceful as a dancer's. But I especially liked how she accentuated the sway of her hips when she wore lingerie. Yes, it was a contrivance, but I didn’t mind at all.

“You’re not cross with me, I hope?” she said, pouting. In a characteristically fluid movement, she turned, bending over at the waist, wiggling her arse as she arranged the pillows, then lay on her back, beckoning me with her index finger.

I was certainly anything but annoyed by this most welcome surprise.

“Hmm,” she purred, lying back as I approached, unbuttoning my shirt, “more comfortable than it looks.”

“Not as nice as your antique rust velvet chaise,” I ventured.

“No, it’s far more modern and Scandinavian, but it’ll do.” She furrowed her brow, feigning annoyance. “You’re taking too long.  GET THOSE TROUSERS OFF!”

I was astride her moments later, and she threw her arms around my neck.  “That’s much better,” she mewed.

I was beside myself with happiness.

“Now look. I’m just here for a quick snack, an hour’s distraction, and I’ll let you get back to your all-encompassing drudgery.”

“You can stay the night if you…” She suddenly pushed my head down towards her belly.

“Quick. Snack!”  Her smile cracked through her theatrically stern expression, as she leaned her head back, while I obediently kissed my way down her body.

The scent of her skin was indeed distracting. I’d often found myself remembering it at my desk, breathing in as if it was still on my body and clothes, even after a week had gone by: Faint traces of ginger, honey, and something deep and floral. It was faint, lightly mixed with her chemistry; a heady fragrance that was distinctly hers. It filled up my senses and added to the light-headedness I felt when I was with her.

She reached back and unclasped her bra, and I caught my breath as she eased the blue-green lace down her arms, revealing her beautiful breasts, pale and taut, with luscious dark pink areolae and firm nipples. My mouth watered, and I had to stop myself from hungrily devouring them.  

Instead, exercising as much restraint as I could muster, I breathed across them, kissing and licking underneath and around them, circling up towards her shoulder to kiss her neck and my favourite spot just below her throat. She sighed and arched her back, both of us ecstatic to be together again.

After teasingly licking and sucking her stunning breasts, I inched down, kissing the sensitive spot below her ribs, moving down between her legs. She eased her hands down along her hips, hooking her thumbs under the band of her lacy briefs, pushing them down her smooth, athletic thighs. I took them the rest of the way down over her ankles and soon found myself buried between her soft legs, kissing and licking her already wet lips.

Eva_Luna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_Luna

I was content to take my time, as it was something we both enjoyed fully, and it sometimes took her a while to build towards climax, but not tonight. She seemed hotter, even more so than our first time together, and she was soon pressing her feet into the sofa cushions, her hips raised and mound pressed against my lips.

Her hips were soon shaking and her breath came sharp as she inched closer and closer, until I felt a small rush and glued my mouth to her, letting her rub up and back against my lips and soaking wet tongue.

She lay back, pulling me up into her arms, our deep, perfumed kiss warm and full. She pivoted and had me roll on my back while she quickly straddled me.

She grinned like the cat about to eat the canary. “Your turn!”

And with that, my boxers were pulled down to my knees, as she wet her hand, and began stroking me, applying more pressure than she usually started with. Her eyes blazed as she slid down, rubbing my swollen head on each of her nipples, pressing me between her breasts for a moment.

She slid off the couch onto her knees, and looking up at me, eased me into her warm, delicious mouth. My head swam, and I reached back behind me as I sat upright, and threw the pillow down next to her.

“Again, the consummate gentleman. Chivalry is not dead!” Her eyes were aglow as she raised herself and put the pillow under her knees. “You are my knight in shining armour!”

She immediately returned her hand and lips to my shaft, as she sucked air in, creating a firm seal while she moved, firmly holding me in her fist as her lips followed its motion up and back. She paused for a second at the tip, then swallowed my entire length at once, grasping my base with her thumb and forefinger, making me see stars.

“I. I want you. I want to be inside…”

“Not today, sailor,” she said smiling, as she took me out of her mouth with a “pop!” She resumed, quickening her pace while deep, uninhibited moans came from her throat. 

I looked into her eyes, wild with a hungry passion. I felt desired in a way I’d never experienced before.

She dug her nails into my stomach while her other hand grasped me tightly, her thumb pressing along the underside of my length as she continued her wild rhythm.

I felt all my muscles tighten suddenly, and the orgasm instantaneously hit me like a ton of honey-soaked gold bricks.

I came to my senses a few minutes later, slouched halfway off of the couch, her head resting on my thigh as she gazed between my legs, gently stroking me.

“I must tell you, Sir Knight, that you have the most splendid, beautiful lance I’ve ever seen or heard rumour of from any of my ladies-in-waiting.”

I laughed. “I’m so glad you approve.”

She kissed it lovingly. “Oh, Sir Knight, it goes far beyond mere assent. It is rapidly becoming a deeply captivating obsession.

“You make me swell with pride, my Queen.”

“Ooh, you silver-tongued devil. I knew I liked you," she said, getting up. “But there’s no time for seconds. Get dressed.”

“No? And why is that?”

“The amuse-bouche has done its work. I’m famished!”

“Ah. Right. Well, I can put something on for us.”

“No. Let’s have a quick bite out and I’ll head back.”

“You’re serious? You won’t stay?”

“Resolute. We must save our strength for next Saturday, and I want your mind to be free of anything work-related, so finish up.”

“Big plans next weekend, then?”

“Tremendous. I'm brewing up something very special for us.” She cackled ominously.

“Right. Em, there are a few good places in the area. But I believe you’ll need something to wear.”

“I’m not daft, you silly person. I have clothes in my bag.” She grabbed it and ducked into the bathroom to wash up and get dressed.

“What are you in the mood for?” I called as I put my shoes on.

“I’m parked two streets down. I passed an Indian place that had the most enticing aromas flowing out of it onto the street. Up for it?”

“Yes, I’ve ordered from there. It’s excellent.”

“Fantastic,” she said, emerging a few moments later, prim and proper in a wool top and tartan skirt, tucking the few wayward strands of hair back into her bun.

“Let’s go. I could absolutely murder a curry!”

Published 
Written by Grantus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments