Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Interstate Meeting

"An amazing interstate meeting arranged on an adult site"

8
7 Comments 7
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
As I barreled down the interstate, I realized I was fast approaching a point of no return. On one hand I was entering into something I wasn’t sure I was ready for, but on the other hand, I was drawn towards something I had no control over.

It started innocently enough, casual conversation on an adult site. We quickly learned that we were both in the same position. We both had a need, a want, a desire to feel something; anything other than the day-to-day feeling of being a friend, instead of being the object of desire by our significant other.

I got to town ahead of schedule, checked into the hotel, had a few drinks to settle my nerves and called her. We discussed where and how to meet and get into my room without her being caught. With the details straightened out, I waited patiently for her to arrive.

I had seen her in pictures, but those were nothing compared to the sight that stood before me when I opened the door after hearing that light, tentative knock. She was gorgeous, with sparkling eyes; cute smile that showed off her dimples, perky boobs and an ass that took my breath away.

We talked for awhile, getting to know each other and just trying to see if this was going to happen or not. I was nervous to say the least. I had never done anything like what I was getting ready to do. I kept asking myself if this was something I was ready to do. The answer came with the first light touch, it was electric! I had to have more.

We kissed slow and gentle at first, then as the passion built it became a need, not a want, to continue. Mandy had stolen my soul with her kiss and I wanted more. I started kissing her neck and collar, she sighed and started running her fingers through my hair. I felt her tense and relax as I found her secret spot.

I cupped her breasts and rubbed them through her shirt. I kissed my way to those gorgeous tits as she pushed my head into them. Mandy arched her back and moaned loudly as I pinched first one then the other nipple in rapid succession.

Mandy took over, started to undress and gave me my first view of her supple body. When she took off her bra, her tits stood out proud and begging for attention. I sucked and nibbled on one, then the other. I took turns ravishing her tits until she took charge.

She stripped down to just her cute panties and started removing my clothes like a woman on a mission. There she stood at the foot of the bed, very much the image of a goddess. She climbed on top of me, moving slowly towards my cock. She was enjoying every second, kissing her way to my raging cock.

Once she got there, it was pure bliss; first, she slowly stroked me and massaged my balls. Then Mandy looked me in the eyes as she slowly sucked my dick into her mouth. It has to be the closest thing to heaven on earth. The suction she created made my toes curl. I gripped the sheets of the bed trying to maintain control. She started alternating between sucking and stroking my dick until I couldn’t take it any longer. She took my entire length in her mouth as I arched my back and blew the largest load of my life deep in her throat. I have never felt something so wonderful as her lips wrapped around my cock.

Having just received the best blowjob of my life, I returned the favor, slowly.

DanyMin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanyMin

I pushed her back on the bed and started kissing her from her ears and shoulders, down the side of her neck. This was driving her insane, she was moaning and writhing around on the bed with small whimpers coming from her throat. I paused briefly at her perfect tits, kissed each one and nibbled on her taut nipples until she started shaking her head from pleasure.

I continued down her ribs and kissed the points of her hips. I inhaled deeply, loving the scent for her womanhood. I kissed and licked the crease between her hips and pussy. Played with her neatly trimmed hair until she started pushing my head towards her love mound. I licked each lip lightly, playfully tugging on each one until she let out a long, low “fuck that feels good”. Then I licked her from her cute asshole to her clit in a long slow fashion. At the top she swiveled her hips and pushed my head back down.

I continued my assault on her pussy until she moaned in pleasure and squeezed my head with her legs, holding me there until she came down from the intense orgasm. As it subsided, she curled up on top of me and just lay there as her breathing returned to normal.

Once Mandy’s breathing became normal again, she gave me this sideways glance and thrust herself upon my once again hard dick. Her pussy was as tight as I have ever experienced. I thought I would blow my load with the first long slow thrust. As she gained her rhythm and I gained my composure, we thrust in unison, Mandy sliding down my dick as I thrust upward into her tight pussy.

Having seen a picture of her in a very “open” position, I flipped her over onto her back and re-created that picture. I pushed her legs back towards the bed until they were beside her chest, then I slowly pushed into her. I heard a gasp of breathe then watched a smile creep across her face. I slowly thrust into and out of her perfect pussy until she started arching her back and meeting me halfway. Never have I met a person so into sex as this girl was.

As she started meeting my thrusts, I picked up speed, out bodies slapping against each other in a desperate attempt to please each other. I could sense her approaching orgasm, her breathing quickened and she responded to my thrusting with rapid thrusting of her own. As she lost control for the second or possibly third time of the night I lay beside her trying to calm my own impeding orgasm.

Once we regained control of our bodies, I slowly started stroking her from that cute little asshole to her supersensitive clit. She responded with each touch of her ass, by lifting it up in the air. I took this as a sign she wanted more. I slowly positioned my cock at her asshole and slowly pushed forward. That was the best feeling I have ever had. Her ass was divine. I pushed slowly until I was completely engulfed then waited for her to make the first move. Slowly at first we moved together. The passion and desire took over. Mandy rocked back into my cock and I thrust forward to meet her needs. Together we rode out another orgasm as I came deep in her ass as she had her third or fourth of the night.

This is a night that I will remember forever. I am forever thankful for the chance encounter that turned into the best night of my life!

Published 
Written by a612662
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments