Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jayne - Part 1

"Old friends meet up after 20 years and it’s as though they were never apart."

5
2 Comments 2
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
She walked into the restaurant, almost floating, full of self-confidence and with an ease that only added to her stunning appearance. Dressed down in tight fitting jeans and a white T-shirt, with slashes across the shoulders and across the chest – that just gently hinted at her amazing cleavage – she smiled and flashed her eyes as people looked up at her as she crossed the room.

I’d known Jayne since she was sixteen. Even back then she had had a natural ability to attract attention, at least - in part – due to her natural beauty.

She definitely, definitely, still had it.

Now thirty six, time had been kind to her. She hadn’t lost her figure. Jayne wasn’t size zero or skinny, but she wasn’t a perfect ten either. She had curves – more Kelly Brook than Kate Moss – with 36DD breasts and a pear-shaped bottom. Her hair was still somewhere between blonde and dirty blonde and long. But most striking of all was her face – flawless pale skin, high cheek bones, a cute little nose and gorgeous lips, with deep blue eyes. It would be easy to underestimate her and judge the book by its cover without knowing she was also intelligent, well educated, funny and sassy.

“Hello stranger!” she said as she neared the table where I was seated.

“Hi, thanks for coming,” I replied. Already beginning to wonder if I’d done the right thing. Maybe I shouldn’t have got in touch on Facebook after all.

The conversation flowed as though we hadn’t spent more than a few days apart. At times I laughed so much it hurt. Her personality was as infectious as ever. We talked about friends, family, life, and old times.

“Do you remember that time in Cardiff when I came down to stay?”

Remember? How could I forget? We hadn’t been seeing each other for over a year when she announced that she was coming to visit.

“I’ll never forget that. I’d missed it.” It wasn’t so much the words as the look on her face as she said it, and the sparkle in her eyes.

I didn’t ask what ‘it’ was. I just melted. Hold it together. It’s been a long time. Things have changed. We’ve changed.

Starters came and went. One bottle of wine finished, another replaced it. Main courses followed. The conversation didn’t stop for a moment. Time stood still even though the clock said 8 and then 9PM. I was falling all over again.

“I remember how you always made me eat ice cream whenever we went out for dinner.”

“Did I? Really?” I replied.

“Yes. And it was always vanilla. With cream if they had it. Don’t you remember feeding it to me and somehow always dribbling it down my chin?”

“The messier I got the happier you seemed” she said.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” I answered.

The waiter appeared and Jayne ordered ice cream, with single cream, and two spoons. As he walked away from the table she said, “I’ll remind you.”

I remembered perfectly well what Jayne looked like with ice cream all around her mouth and running down the side of her mouth, and how she would licked it up seductively then leaned forward for more. I was starting to get hard and my eyes must have glazed over.

“Hey dreamer,” Jayne said “Stay with me!”

When dessert arrived it was as good, if not better than I recalled it.

Twenty minutes later we were walking towards the door of the restaurant and Jayne put her arm through mine whilst I tried to hide the huge bulge in the front of my jeans.

“It’s good to see you,” she said.

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1

“I’ve had a wonderful time tonight. Thank you for getting in touch.”

My heart leapt and froze all at the same time. I didn’t want the evening to end. I leant in towards her and put my head against hers. She moved her hand and arm around me as we exited onto London’s Stratton Street.

“Fuck its cold,” she said and hugged me sideways as we stood on the pavement. I reached around her, turning her gently to face me and hugged her back. I didn’t feel cold. I felt warm and at home.

“Seems like your pleased to see me too,” Jayne said, pushing her crotch into mine and then without warning slipping her hand down deep into the back of my jeans right between my cheeks.

“Taste me,” she whispered. And there it was. I had heard those words in dreams over the years but never thought I’d hear her say them again. “Are you going to taste me?” she asked.

Jayne had always loved oral sex. I remembered a holiday in the south of France when we were younger. We’d gone camping for two weeks by coach – at the time it was all we could afford. I had teased her with my tongue several times throughout the day and with my fingers in the pool, but stopped each time before she came.

“Come for a walk. Now,” she’d said as the sun started to set. We turned the corner to the showers and she pushed me into one of the cubicles, locking the door behind her and blocking my exit. She stripped naked in seconds and pressed her soft body and beautiful breasts against me, kissing me hard. “You’re not getting out of here until you’ve fucked me and made me come all over your hard cock,” she said quietly, breathing heavily.

It was dark by the time we left the showers to head to the bar for a drink.

Back in London Jayne took hold of my hand and put it directly onto her pussy. I could feel the warmth and maybe a hint of moisture through her jeans. “I want your mouth here. Taste me please?” she said, her eyes sparkling and staring straight into mine.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” I asked.

“I think it’s a brilliant idea, all you need to do is say yes,” she replied without any hesitation whatsoever.

“Yes,” I breathed as she pressed my fingers into her harder.

“Let’s go!” Jayne said smiling as she stepped towards the curb to hail a cab.

It was only a short ride down Piccadilly to the hotel. Jayne kissed me in the back of the taxi with a passion I hadn’t felt in a long time. Her lips and tongue smashed against mine. It was so hot and wet and frenzied that our teeth clashed several times. She sucked my tongue into her mouth so hard it started to tingle, then released it and attacked me again, licking suggestively all around my lips.

There was a break whilst we got out of the car, headed up the steps, across the lobby and into the lift. As soon as the doors closed we were all over each other again. I reached up and undid her bra with one hand as she undid my belt and then my jeans, reaching inside and squeezing my rock hard cock, rubbing it gently through my boxer shorts.

I followed her down the corridor staring at her bottom as she walked, thinking terrible things about what I was about to do to her.

“Your ass is magnificent,” I said, holding up my jeans to stop them falling down.

“You think?” she replied, “If you’re good I’ll let you fuck me from behind. And just so you know, I’ve got really into dirty uncomfortable sex over the years”. Jayne was looking over her shoulder at me as she spoke and the look of surprise must have shown on my face. She laughed as she stopped outside the room and reached into her pocket for the key.

To be continued....

Published 
Written by ukhedonist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments