Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kimmie's Memorable Summer

"Kim has the experience of her dreams - a large cock."

3
0 Comments 0
8.3k Views 8.3k
5.2k words 5.2k words
The summer of 2013 was one Kim would never forget. The vivacious and beautiful young girl was on break from her studies at Hofstra. Earlier that year, her college roommate had a boyfriend with a large penis. Kim never got to see it, but her roommate frequently boasted about how great it felt. Kim had never had a cock she considered to be large and began to wonder how one would feel. Over the next weeks and months, Kim found herself thinking often of that large cock and her roommate’s boasts. She seriously wanted one for herself – at least just to try.

She joined the Flickr photo sharing website in March and posted a few photos of herself. She began checking out the photos of men with large penises on the website. Her desire to experience one of those big cocks for herself intensified. She kept thinking about what her roommate had told her.

In July, she came across some photos of a cock that really impressed her. Although she had been thinking about a black cock, this one was white. But it was very thick – two inches across, and it was nicely shaped with a big mushroom head and a lot of veins coursing across its shaft. It looked powerful - just what Kim was dreaming about.

She contacted the man, whose name was Jeff. Jeff took one look at Kim’s photos and thought, “Wow! This girl is incredibly gorgeous!” Kim started chatting with Jeff on messenger. Turned out he was over 40, twice her age. Not quite what she was thinking about but his cock was still nice and big and maybe his extra maturity and experience would be a good thing. They chatted more and enjoyed some exciting cyber sex. It wasn’t long before Jeff offered Kim his cock so she could have her experience with a big penis.

She told Jeff she was nervous. A very small, petite Asian girl, she had experienced difficulties with smaller cocks than Jeff’s in the past. She just wasn’t sure she could actually take his thickness inside her. Jeff kept telling her that it would be OK, he would insert it slowly and it would fit her just fine. Kim just wasn’t sure, but she figured that was what this experience was all about – finding out what a big cock really felt like, how much she liked it, and how it would work with her small body.

It took a while for her to decide, but Kim’s desires eventually won out and she told Jeff she wanted to go ahead and try his cock. Jeff was really happy; Kim was still nervous. They made plans to meet.

On the big day, Jeff drove out to meet Kim on Long Island. He could tell right away that Kim was nervous. He quickly took her in his arms and gave her a big hug and a soft kiss on her lips. “Relax, Kim, and this will be a lot of fun for you. If at any time you want to stop, you just say so and that’s OK.”

They sat down on the sofa and talked for a few minutes to break the ice. He held Kim’s hand as he told her how incredibly beautiful she was. “You are small Kim, but a little bigger than I expected, Kim. This will not be a problem for you.” He said trying to assuage her fears.

“Have you ever been with a girl as small as me?” she asked.

“No, not anyone quite as small. But I’ve never been with anyone as beautiful as you are either, Kim.” She blushed and gave his hand a little squeeze.

Jeff was tall, more than a foot taller than Kim. She liked that, though she had her lingering concerns about his size. He was not particularly handsome, though not entirely unattractive. She found him to be pleasingly average in appearance. Actually, considering his age, he was probably better than average.

Jeff asked Kim if he could kiss her. She said, “Please do, Jeff.” They locked in a gently caress for what seemed like hours. Jeff’s tongue slowly parted her lips and they explored each other passionately. It wasn’t long before Kim’s chest started rising and falling with the deep breaths of sexual excitement.

Jeff’s hand found Kim’s left breast. It was so perfectly round and firm. She gasped with delight when he gently squeezed her erect nipple. Kim reached for his pants and felt his manhood through his jeans. “Oh my, it feels huge, Jeff, I don’t know…if I can.”

“You can, Kimmie, I know you can. You will see.”

Jeff broke off their kiss, grasped the bottom of her shirt and gently slid it off over her head. “God, you are beautiful, Kimmie! Even more beautiful than your pictures.” He undid her bra and Kim’s firm mounds bounded out from their cloth cage into his hands. “Wow, those are awesome Kimmie! So perfectly sized and nice and firm. I love them!”

He buried his head in her bosom and spent the next 10 delightful minutes caressing her breasts with his lips and tongue. She held his head as close to her as she could and he could feel the heaving of her chest from her excitement. “Oh Jeff, that feels so good! Please don’t stop.”

After working on her breasts, his tongue slowly found its way down her abdomen and circled her little navel. Kim was totally prostrated now, arms out to her sides, breathing heavily. Jeff’s fingers found the button of Kim’s pants and undid it. He opened her zipper and started to tug off her jeans. Kim was impatient and grabbed her jeans herself and helped him take them off quickly.

Immediately he could see the wet spot on her panties. “Looks like you’re not gonna have any problem, Kimmie!”

“I hope not Jeff,” she replied as she took his hands and guided them to remove her panties.

“That’s sure a beautiful little kitty, Kim. It’s perfect! The best I’ve ever seen!” She sighed deeply as his fingers found her clitoris.

“Thanks, hun. I’m glad you like it!”

“Actually, Kim, your whole body is just perfectly gorgeous! I can’t imagine anyone more beautiful!”

“Even though I am so small?” she asked while blushing from Jeff’s compliments.

“I love your little body Kim! It’s a 10. You have no idea how hot I think it is!”

He rubbed her gently until her breathing became heavy. By now, Kim really wanted to see what she was getting herself into, or rather, what was going to get into her. So, she reached for his pants again. This time she undid his button and opened the zipper. It was really bulging inside. Jeff stood up and removed his shirt and jeans. Then he slipped off his underwear for her.

As he stood in front of her naked with his manhood erect and throbbing, her eyes opened wide. “Oh my God! That’s huge! Oh my God! I’ve never seen anything real that big, only pictures.” Kim reached out to touch it. She grabbed its pulsing shaft in her small hand. “Wow, I can’t even reach nearly all the way around it!” Holding her other hand next to it Kim said, “Shit, it’s thicker than my freakin' arm!”

“I hope you like it,” Jeff said as he looked into her eyes.

“I love it, Jeff, but where is the ring?”

“I brought some cock rings with me Kim. If you want to you can put one on it.” He handed her his rings. She took the silver one and slipped in on over his mushroom cap head. It went another inch or so down his shaft before getting stuck.

“It’s stuck, Jeff.”

“Yeah, you have me pretty freakin' hard Kimmie. You’re going to have to push it harder and wiggle it some to get it all the way on.”

“OK, hun.” She wiggled the ring and managed to slide it down another inch or two. “It won’t go, Jeff!”

“Yes it will, Kim, push harder!”

“I don’t want to hurt your cock!”

“You won’t hurt it, Kim. It might help if you make it wet.”

“I can do that, Jeff,” she said with a wink as she leaned over and licked her tongue along his shaft below the ring. Jeff gasped loudly and then held Kim’s hands as they slid the cock ring firmly down to the base of his penis.

“That’s really tight! Does it hurt? Really makes your veins bulge. I like that.”

“It hurts if I leave it on too long, Kim, or if I get super hard.”

She stroked it lightly, feeling his swollen cock veins with her fingers. “I like it so much, Jeff! I’ve never had anything like it. It’s so big and hard.”

“It’s all yours for today, Kim! Enjoy it to your heart’s content.” He whispered as he slid his finger inside her for the first time.

Jeff first worked her with one finger, hunting out her special spots and using them to drive her crazy. When her juices began running out the bottom of his finger, he inserted a second. Kim gasped and moaned at the additional pressure on her vagina.

“Kim, may I have a taste of your fruit?” Jeff asked with longing in his dark brown eyes.

“Oh yes please, Jeff,” she replied as she spread her petite legs wide to welcome his mouth into her privates.

He shifted his body to bring his head between her legs, but he couldn’t resist the temptation to slowly run his tongue along both of her young thighs from her knees to her patch. Kim didn’t seem to mind this and indeed squealed a little with delight while he was doing it.

Jeff opened his mouth wide and covered the entirety of Kim’s pudendum. He sucked on her parts gently to extract some of her juices. Licking his lips, he proclaimed them “Absolutely delicious! The best I have ever had!” Kim chuckled a little at his comments but was more than a little aroused by the thought that he really liked the taste of her sex. No one had ever said that to her before.

He went back to his feast and began to flick his tongue up and down through her clit – slowly at first, then gradually picking up speed, then back to slow. His tongue worked its magic on her in this way over and over. It wasn’t long before Kim was gasping with each flick of his tongue and begging him not to stop. “Oh God Jeff that feels sooo good!”

Just when she thought it couldn’t get any better and she was about to cum, Jeff slipped his tongue inside her. With his face pressed hard against Kim’s pelvis, he explored her as deeply as he could, flicking his tongue across all parts of her canal in search of her hot spots. Finding the best one, Jeff worked it with his tongue until Kim screamed in delight and came hard, squirting more of her juices into his mouth.

When she had caught her breath after her release, Kim whispered “That’s the best I have ever felt! Thanks, hun!”

“You’re welcome Kimmie. You paid me back with a good mouthful of your incredible elixir! I will never forget your taste!”

“Do you think I am wet enough for your cock, Jeff? I want it so bad!” Kim begged.

Jeff replied, “Let’s do the masterpiece painting thing first. That will be a good way to work me gradually into you.”

“Well it sure looks like your paintbrush is ready!” she commented looking at the precum running out of his cockhead and down his shaft.

Jeff repositioned Kim on the sofa to provide access to all of her tiny body. Then he dipped just the tip of his cockhead into the opening of her vagina and wiggled it around to mix their juices. Kim gasped in delight. She was hot again. “You like that sweetie?”

“Mmmm hhmmm,” she mumbled between heavy breaths.

Jeff took his cock out and shifted himself so he could paint the juices on his cock onto Kim’s perky right breast. He started with the nipple and worked his cock all around her breast in circles, moistening the skin of her breast with their juices.

“Now, let’s both lick it off Kimmie,” he said and they lowered their heads together to Kim’s right breast and licked and sucked their love juices until the breast was clean again.

“Can I clean off your brush, Jeff?” she asked.

“Sure, Kimmie!” She leaned forward and began to lick the juices from his cockhead. Jeff moaned very loudly. She took his cockhead into her mouth and sucked it gently, while holding the monster with both hands and stroking it gently. Jeff moaned again, “Oh God that is soo good Kimmie!”

She struggled to take more of him into her mouth, but managed only another inch of his shaft before pulling her head away and holding her jaw. “I’m so sorry, Jeff, my mouth is just too small. I can’t get any more in.”

“That’s OK Kim, I’ve known more girls that couldn’t get it in their mouths than could. Some are bigger than you. You can just lick it. That feels good too.”

“Sorry, Jeff,” she apologized again as she took his cock in her little hands and did a thorough job of licking clean every bit of his massive tool.

When she finished, Jeff went back to painting his masterpiece. This time, he slid his entire cockhead slowly into Kim’s vagina. She gasped again. “I’m worried, Jeff, it already feels tight and you only put the head in. There is so much more to go!”

“It will be OK Kim, I promise!” As he jiggled it around inside her he asked, “It doesn’t hurt does it?”

“No. It feels fucking wonderful Jeff!

She gasped again when he pulled out of her. He shifted to her left breast and just as before, he painted every inch of its flesh with the juices on his cockhead. Then they licked and sucked their juices from her breast as before. “This feels so wonderful, Jeff, Thank You!” she said as she moved to lick his cock clean again.

“No, don’t do that this time, Kim. Let it be wet so I can go a little deeper.” She backed off and he shifted his cock back to her loins. Once again he slid his cockhead inside her and wiggled it around to cover it with their juices. Then he slowly and gently pushed it a little deeper inside her.

She panted and moaned as he penetrated her to about an inch below his cockhead. “Oh God it’s so big!” she moaned as she felt her vagina slowly stretch to accept his massive organ.

Saramiller2023
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Saramiller2023

Jeff left it there for a minute or so to allow her muscles to stretch, then withdrew it and went back to paint her right breast again.

This time he caressed their juices only into her nipple and aureole. “I want to keep it lubricated Kim so we can go deeper.”

“OK Jeff that sounds great!” she gasped. Her breasts were heaving again as she was approaching another orgasm.

Jeff moved back to her patch, stroked it briefly, “Nice kitty, pretty kitty,” he said as he petted it. Kim giggled like a schoolgirl.

This time, his moist cockhead popped easily inside her, and he slowly slid his tool in to its previous depth. It went easier and Kim smiled at him. “It feels so good, hun. I can’t imagine what the whole thing is going to feel like.”

Kim sat up and watched as Jeff slowly pushed another inch of his cock inside her. She moaned and grimaced a few times, but she took it well. He held his position and looked at her, “You’ve got half of it now Kimmie, how is it?

“It’s unbelievable Jeff. It feels so good. It hurts just a little bit when you push deeper, but it goes away. And then it just feels amazing! Go in all the way, Jeff! I want to feel all of you inside me!”

“OK, Kim, I’ll go a little deeper,” he said as he began to slowly push again. Another minute passed, as Jeff’s cock slowly penetrated her more deeply. Another minute and Jeff said “4 inches deep Kim. How are you doing?”

“Wonderful, Jeff! Please keep going!”

Another minute later and he said, “you’ve got 5 inches of it now Kim!” She sat up again to have another look.

“Awesome, Jeff, most of it is in. I didn’t think I could do it before, but now I know I can take the whole thing!”

He pushed on as Kim watched. Soon his huge tool was entirely inside her. She could feel his pelvis pressed against hers. “I did it!” she exclaimed.

“Yes you did, Kim! You have it all now. How does it feel?”

“It feels like nothing I have ever felt before. I feel like someone shoved a coke bottle up me. This is what my roommate was talking about. I can’t believe it feels this good! Oh God Jeff I want you!”

“Can you reach my phone on the table, Jeff? I want to take a few pictures of you inside me to show my roommate.”

Jeff reached her phone and gave it to Kim. She snapped a few pics of their intercourse and passed the phone back to Jeff. “Can you take a few where you can see that you are inside me and you can also see my face, so everyone knows it is me?”

“I think so, Kimmie. I’ll give it a try.” He snapped the pics and showed them to her.

“They look great Jeff. Thanks!”

“Give my cock a little squeeze with your vagina, Kim. Squeeze it and see how it feels. I want to feel you squeezing me.”

She tightened her loins and felt the huge cock inside her. “Wow, Jeff, that’s amazing!”

“I love when you squeeze me Kim! Feels so good!” He said to her. “Now sit back and relax. I’m going to pump my cock so you can feel it.”

He started to pulse his cock muscles inside her. “Feel that?” he asked.

“Oh yes! Feels like something is going to explode inside me”

“Well, in a way it is, dear” he chuckled in reply.

Kim got a puzzled look on her face and said, “Hey, you never painted my other tit the second time!”

“Gosh your right Kimmie. We can’t have that. I don’t want one of those beautiful mounds to feel slighted!” As quickly as he said it, he pulled his cock completely out. There was a loud wet “schluuk” sound as his cock slid out and the lips of Kim’s tight vagina slapped closed behind it .

Kim gasped,”I didn’t mean for you to take it out!”

“It will go back in Kimmie! But for now let’s make your left breast feel better.” His cock was completely dripping with their juices and he smeared them all over her left breast, then smeared a little on Kim’s neck and arms, too. “I want to clean this all up myself this time beautiful. Just lie back and relax.”

She complied and he slowly licked and sucked all the juices from her arms, neck and breast. By the time he finished, Kim was breathing very heavy and heading towards another orgasm. “Put it back in, Jeff! Please! I want to feel you inside me again.”

He shifted around into position. She grabbed his cock with her small hands and guided it towards her hole again. His cockhead entered her quite easily and he immediately started to push the shaft inside her. He went slowly, but not nearly as slow as the first time. Kim’s vagina accepted his thickness much easier this time. Just a minute of steady pushing accompanied by quite a few feminine moans and he was completely inside her again.

As soon as their loins touched Jeff pressed harder and rocked side to side, grinding his pelvis into hers and driving his huge cock as deep into her as it could possibly go. Kim could hardly breathe the pleasure was so great. The young girl had never felt anything like this before. Her mouth hung open and she could barely say “Oh God Jeff that feels so so good! I think it must be up to my belly button!”

“It’s probably mighty close to that Kim. Press on your tummy and see if you can feel it.”

“Shit Jeff, I can feel a lump in there!”

“So Kim, it went in easier this time, didn’t it?”

“Mmmm hmmm,” she replied.

“And you have my 2” thick cock completely inside you, huh?”

“Mmmm hmmm,” she grinned widely.

“The Kinsey Institute statistics puts the cock inside you at the 97th percentile. Only 3 percent of cocks are larger. So do you believe now that you can take any cock?”

“I know I can take almost all cocks, maybe all.”

“And now what do you think about a large cock? How do you like it?” he asked.

“I think my roommate underestimated how incredibly wonderful it feels.”

Jeff slowly backed his cock out a couple inches and then slid it back in. She was still tight but his tool slid easily enough and she had no pain. He continued to work a couple inches of his cock in and out as Kim panted faster and deeper.

“Oh Jeff, Oh Jeff, it feels so good!”

He slid his cock out more than halfway and back in. Again and again. Soon he was sliding his cock out all the way to the head before thrusting it back in.

“Oh God Jeff I’m going to cum” she gasped. The she bellowed an enormous moan and her little body began to shake with the spasms of her orgasm. “Cum inside me Jeff!” she gasped, “no one has ever done that before. I want to feel your cum inside me.”

Jeff took a few more long thrusts and released himself. “God, I feel it pumping inside me!” she uttered as Jeff’s massive dick spewed its hot load of seed deep into her womb.

They lay there on the couch, both breathing heavy, his spent cock still inside her. Kim had her arms wrapped around him and was embracing him so hard it almost hurt. When she finally caught her breath Kim whispered, “That was incredibly wonderful! Never felt anything like it ever!”

“That was awesome Kimmie, the best sex I’ve ever had…and to think you were worried about it!”

“Not worried anymore, Jeff, can we just lie here like this for awhile. I’m so happy right now.”

“I’d love to. Nothing better in the world I can think of right now. My cum is going to drip out of you onto your couch though.”

“I’ll clean it up before my parents come home.”

They lay there, bodies joined for a few more minutes. Kim asked, rather sheepishly,”Jeff?”

“What sweetie?”

“Would you be upset if I wished I was pregnant?”

“No Kimmie, that’s your hormones talking! I’m flattered, not upset. You’re my golden girl.” He replied and she hugged him a little harder.

“Jeff, can we do it again?” she pleaded.

“Little Kimmie is mighty horny today, huh? I probably need a few minutes before I can, Kim,” he replied.

She squeezed him a few times with her loins and soon felt him swelling again inside her. “I think you’re ready now babe!”

“I guess I am you naughty little girl! Doggy this time?” She had told him during their web chats that she liked doggy style.

“Yes please,” she replied wantingly.

She let go of him and he climbed off her. “You want to see the cum dripping from your cunt since you’ve never seen that before?” She sat up quickly to take a look.

“That’s so awesome! Get my phone and shoot it for me please, hun.” He did as she asked. Then she took her finger and scooped up a wad of the dripping cum and put it in her mouth. “A little salty old man, but not bad.” They both chuckled.

“Looks like your pretty dirty there Jeff,” she said as she looked at his cum-dripping cock. “Think I better clean it up a bit too.” With that she leaned forward and took him into her mouth. Because he was still rather soft, Kim took all of him in her mouth and began to lick and suck him clean. It wasn’t long before he started to swell and not long after she had to spit him out gagging. “Shit, you almost chocked me with that monster, Jeff!”

“Sorry sweetie.”

She rolled over and got up on all fours, and barked twice. Jeff took her command and mounted her from behind. She was still tight, but his thick cock, still moist with her saliva, slid rather easily into her love temple. She squealed only with delight, not pain, as his tool penetrated her fully and his tummy pressed against her buttocks. “You have a gorgeous little butt, Kimmie!”

“Fuck me, Jeff! Fuck me hard! I love feeling you thrusting inside me!”

Jeff rode her hard, thrusting in and out, first slowly, then gradually faster, as fast as her tight little kitty would allow. Kim’s breathing became heavy and irregular and was interspersed with significant moans and gasps. The noise of their love making was intensified by the loud “slurping” of his cock sliding within her tight pussy and the sounds of his loins slamming against her buttocks.

“Oh God I want you Kimmie! You are sooo good!” Jeff muttered passionately.

“Let’s try another position,” Kim said, “what would you like to try, Jeff?”

Jeff stopped thrusting. “OK. How about I pick you up and I’ll sit down with you on top riding me?” So Jeff wrapped his arms around her chest and picked her up, then sat down on the couch. Her back was against his hairy chest and his cock was still inside her.

“Oooo, it’s pressing on me really sweet like this, Jeff. Feels great! But your cock is really bent like this. I don’t want to hurt it!”

“I don’t think you’ll hurt it. I always wanted to try this. I always thought it looked so hot in pictures.”

“Let me take a pic for you then,” she said as she grabbed her phone and snapped off a few photos. “OK. Got it. I really don’t want to hurt your cock. I’m loving your cock and don’t want anything to happen to it.”

“Just go slowly as you ride it up and down, Kim,” Jeff said. “Oh my God,” he squealed as she complied and began raising and lowering her body over his massive bending cock, “that feels so good, Kim!”

“It feels awesome to me too! Better than any other position I’ve tried! You are soo big and pressing on all my spots now.” She pressed her hand to her abdomen, “Now I can really feel you moving inside me!” she giggled.

She started to work her hips a little longer and faster now, riding his cock long and strong. Both Jeff and Kim were moaning deeply now. “Oh God, I can’t believe it, I love you, Jeff!” “I’m going to cum again,” she gasped and rode him even harder.

All of sudden they both quivered and shook, left out tremendous moans, she in the throes of her orgasm, and Jeff with his cock spewing his remaining semen inside her.

She collapsed into his arms. He lay there holding her lovingly, his hands enveloping her firm, ripe breasts. They took more than a moment to catch their breaths.

Jeff leaned around her beautiful face and pressed his lips to hers. She parted her lips and they locked in the passionate kiss of satisfied lovers. As she turned around to face him, his limp penis fell out and a torrent of their juices and cum poured out of her onto the two of them. Neither of them seemed to care as their tongues continued to dance within their caress.

“I think I need a shower to clean up, Jeff. Do you want one, too?” Kim asked.

“May I join you?” he replied.

“Absolutely!”

They took their naked, dripping bodies into the bathroom, turned on the shower and stepped in together. “In a way I hate to do this,” she said,”it’s like I’m washing you off of me and I don’t want to do that.”

“Kimmie, there’s a lot of me still inside you. You’re gonna be dripping me for the rest of the day!”

Kim grinned at him and giggled like a little girl at that thought. “I’m so glad we did this!”

Jeff took the soap and began to carefully wash every inch of Kim’s tiny body. “You’re body is so perfectly beautiful, Kim.” She blushed. When he finished washing her, she did the same to him. Anyone could see the tremendous passion in their touching.

They dried off and dressed, went to the kitchen, where Kim offered him an iced tea. They took their drinks out to the living room and sat down on the now-soiled couch. “I think you enjoyed your first experience with a big cock, Kimmie, I sure hope you did?”

“I sure did, babe!” she replied. “Hope you enjoyed your first experience with an asian girl?”

“It was the best, Kimmie. I will never forget it”

“I know now that I love big cock. I can’t wait to go back to school and tell my roommate about it. I don’t think I ever want anything but big cock again. In fact, I’m not sure if I want any cock other than yours. It’s the best!”

“Thanks Kimmie, I am so glad you like it.”

They spent another half hour chatting about their lives, their desires, the things they like to do. When Jeff finally stood up to leave, Kimmie followed quickly to the door and embraced him. Peering up into his eyes with a strong look of desire on her face she pleaded, “I must be crazy, and I never thought this would happen, but I so want your cock again, Jeff. Can we do this again sometime, Please?”

“I sure hope so, Kim, I sure hope so!” he said as he gave her one last kiss and walked out the door.

Published 
Written by jefflynn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors