Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Krista's story part 1

"Workout's can be worth it."

12
5 Comments 5
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words
It’s a beautifully warm and sunny day, which is good because this client is on the outskirts. Typically you won’t travel more than 40 minutes to meet a client. But, this trip is 45- 50 minutes depending on traffic. It’s in a very nice area and if it goes well, the word of mouth would be great for your business. This client belongs to an exclusive gym in the north side of the city. Clients there routinely pay premium rates. Especially if one is willing to accommodate their schedules.

You turn into an exclusive gated community. The homes are all large and well-manicured. You stop at the gate house and give them your information. They are expecting you and allow you to enter. You drive a few more minutes and arrive at the address.

There is a beautiful cobblestone horseshoe driveway as you turn in. You pull around to the front of the house. A slate walkway leads to the large double doors of the home. The house is huge. It has a slate façade and large tan shutters around its numerous windows. There are four large white columns in front with a small balcony over head.

You are still curious why this guy needs a personal trainer. He belongs to a gym and his bio, which you have every client fill out online, states he works out fairly regular. But, he agreed to the premium rate, so here you are.

“It’s worth checking him out,” you think.

You walk to the door and it opens before you knock.

“Krista?” he asks.

“Oh, Mr. Johnson,” you replied slightly startled.

“Yeah, the gate security called to let me know you were here.”

“Hmm, that’s convenient.”

“Please, come in.”

You walk in to a vast foyer with cathedral ceilings. The floor is hardwood, as are the stairs leading up. Straight ahead is the great room. You can see a large fireplace and a large window affording you a view of the backyard. You catch a glimpse of a large landscaped patio and inground pool.

“Can I get you something to drink?” he offers.

“Oh, no. I have my water with me in my bag.” You hold up your worn backpack. Inside is your towel and water. You also keep some resistance bands, wallet, and other items that you may need in an emergency.

“Then, can we get started? I started working up a little bit of a sweat all ready.”

“Absolutely.”

“Great. Um, follow me to the gym.”

He leads you to the side of the house.

You follow him and are amazed. He is handsome and fit! Again you wonder what he needs a personal trainer for.

He leads you to a stairwell, that you realize is going above the four car garage you noticed from outside. When you reach the top, he opens the door and you see a gym that is better than some clubs you have attended. There is a circuit system with a pull down bar, seated press, leg extensions, and seated curls, that you can see. There is also a Smith machine, Olympic free weights, and a full dumbbell rack. On the far side are two treadmills, and a stair climber. In the back is a long sofa and just beyond it is a large open mat. You see a couple of rolled up yoga mats to the side next to a water cooler.

But what is really amazing is the view. The whole back wall is plate glass and looks over the grounds. From here you can see the stone patio as it wraps around the pool. Privacy trees surround the whole area. Its beautiful. You realize the sofa is positioned perfectly for the view.

You walk over for a better view before you realize what you’re doing.

“Wow, it’s so beautiful,” you say almost under your breath.

“A very nice view.”

You turn around and are strangely self conscious.

He is smiling at you. You are wearing yoga pants and a sports bra with a tight workout Tee over top. You have had many compliments on your size 34 C breasts, as well as your athletic figure.

You start to say something, but catch yourself staring at him. He is about 6 feet tall and almost 200 pounds. He has short brown hair, a close shaved beard and ice blue eyes. He looks extremely fit. And, handsome.

You shake your head and pull yourself out of it. “Mr. Johnson. I looked at your bio and I see that you are looking for general fitness. But, you also say you work out 3-4 times a week. You obviously are fit. So, why exactly do you want or need a trainer. I mean, I’m not trying to give up the job. I’m just don’t get it.”

“Well, Krista,” he says and moves over to the cooler and pours a drink. “I exaggerated slightly on how often I work out. Actually, if I don’t stay properly motivated I may not work out for weeks. I need a workout partner. My wife and I recently moved here from DC and I don’t know anyone. But, more importantly, I don’t want just a work out partner. I need someone to keep me motivated, sure. But I want someone who is knowledgeable as well. I can go to the gym and make friends, but I want someone who can help me improve the way I work out. I want to add yoga to my training to increase my flexibility, and I want some tips on how to improve my diet."

He continued, “I looked at your bio, too. You are a fitness trainer, yoga instructor, and nutritionist. You are also very highly recommended. That is why I contacted you. I’m sorry if I didn’t make that clear initially.”

“Oh no. That’s fine. That does highlight an issue with my inquiry form. I will have to adjust it so I get a clear idea of the clients desired endstate,” you say outloud, but mainly to yourself.

“I’m glad I could help.”

His comment brings you back from your thoughts. You snap your head up slightly embarrassed, again.

“Oh, well now that I understand what you need, how about this. I will see you 3 days a week. You can work out doing power moves and weight training on the days I’m not with you. You obviously are capable of doing them without my help and I can tell you which exercises you should focus on. Then, on the days I’m here we can work on calisthenics and stretching. I can also offer insight on your diet as we go.”

He starts to protest, but you interrupt him, “And, if you are not doing what you are supposed to when I’m not with you, we can increase the number of our sessions.”

He closes his mouth seemingly appeased.

“Okay,” you smile at him. “Let’s get started.”

“You’re the boss, Ma’am.”

“Ma’am?” you think to yourself. “You better be trying to be polite,” you say sternly and smile askance at him.

“Absolutely,” he smirks.

“Okay,” you say and lead him to the mat area. “I want you to do a calisthenics routine that will get your blood pumping. Then we will do a basic yoga routine. This will help me determine your fitness level and flexibility.”

He just looks at you seemingly underwhelmed.

“So, this is the routine. 45 seconds of mountain climbers, 30 second rest, 45 seconds of flutter kicks, 30 seconds of rest, 45 seconds of burpies, 30 seconds of rest, and 45 seconds of squats. Do 10 sets.”

“You’re the boss, Ma’am.”

You just squint at him threateningly as you set your phone to sound as the timer.

“Get ready.”

He gets into the push up position.

“Aaand begin.”

He starts pumping his legs furiously. You watch as the muscles in his arms and legs flex with the exertion. He is really fit.

You start the countdown,” 40, 41, 42,43, 44, 45, and rest. 30 seconds. Shake it out. Now flutter kicks.”

He flips over and waits. You look at the timer again and let him know when to start.

LittleponnyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleponnyTS

You give him a few tips on his form and give him encouragement. “Lets go! Keep it up. Good job.”

You let him know the time again and advise him when to rest and begin.

After the fourth set he begins to breath heavy and sweat is beading on his face.

“He really is beautiful,” you think. You admonish yourself for thinking this about a client. But then you look at his legs as they flex with his squatting. You watch as his hips thrust forward at the top of every movement.

He is getting overheated and decides to take off his Tee shirt during a rest period. As he pulls it up and over his muscle tee, or wife beater, it rides up revealing his chest and abdomen. He has perfectly formed pecs and his abs are a complete six pack with the “V” pointing straight to his package. He has the best body you have ever seen. Your jaw literally drops. As he finishes pulling his shirt off and his wife beater down, you recover and close your mouth before he notices.

“Um, okay, um, three more sets, Lets go! You’re almost there.”

He pants out, “I thought…you were supposed to do this with me.”

“I do this all day long. I’m the coach.” You whine. “Ugh, fine.” You laugh a little and smile.

You take off your tee as you get ready and join him in his final sets.

You settle in next to him and feel his eyes on you. You initially regret taking off your tee, but then you feel a little naughty and relish the idea of making this hunk squirm by wearing only a sports bra and yoga pants.

The last three sets seem to take forever. You push yourself like crazy, admittedly trying to impress Mr Muscles. You are spent by the end. He however, is far worse. He can barely complete three reps of each exercise for the final set.

“Time!” you yell at the completion of the final set.

He collapses on the mat and rolls to his stomach, sweat pouring off of him as he groans. Suddenly you are worried you pushed him too far.

'Shit, I should’ve only made him do seven sets,' you think and drop down next to him.

“Are you okay?”

You start to feel his body looking for a muscle cramp that you can help rub out.

“Mmmmm, I’m alright. But you can keep checking me out if you feel it’s necessary,” he says and rolls to his back.

You smile at him, smiling. “Take your time. It’s a tough routine.” You keep your hand on him and now it rests on his now rock hard abs.

He looks up at you and you notice his eyes as they rest briefly on your breasts before he looks you in the eye.

“What’s next Ma’am.”

“Errrrrr,” you jokingly growl. “ Let’s get some water. Then we will get some yoga in."

You help him up and then the both of you walk to the cooler. You notice that he stands very close you and you let him. As you both talk, you look at his body. His skin glistens from the sweat on his chest, arms, and legs, making his muscles stand out even more. You wonder if the warmth you are feeling now is from the workout, or his body.

You stand next to him on the mat and talk him through the positions. You talk him through a seated position, leaning forward, and opening the hips. Then, you segway into cat pose. You are aware of him watching you as you try to relax. You arch your back, then, flex your hips and look upwards, again and again you conduct this maneuver. You feel your hips rock back and forth. You imagine Mr. Muscles watching you as you do. You can feel your cheeks flush and your body warm to the idea.

As you move into downward dog, you know he is looking at your ass. And, it turns you on.

“I’m having trouble getting into this pose,” he says. “ Can you help correct my posture?”

You get up and turn to him. His muscles are so taught. He ass is so tight.

'Gawd, he is gorgeous.”'

You walk over to him and help him through the positions of downward dog and lunge. You brush your hands over his body as you guide him. You feel your breath quicken despite yourself. You turn and demonstrate the poses as well. When you demonstrate the puppy pose, you hear him mutter, “Oh my god,” quietly. The pose leaves you with your ass in the air and your elbows and chest on the mat. You resist the urge to wiggle your ass in his face.

Finally, you finish the routine. You both stand up after feeling completely refreshed.

“Well, how do you feee..,” you exclaim as you loose your balance and fall backward.

He catches you and pulls you in close, keeping you from falling. It was a reflex reaction, but now you are in his arms, close, face to face.

“Are you okay, Ma’am?”

You feel weak in his arms, but mutter, "I’m fine… Mr. Johnson.”

He holds you by the arms still and looks deeply into your eyes. You look back into his and see a deep pool of blue.

He kisses you.

Hard, long and deep.

Your arms are folded across your chest as he pulls you in for the kiss. You are startled at first, but relax against the strength of his pull and kiss. You kiss him back and eventually move your arms to reach around his neck.

You feel his hand on the back of your head and your move yours as well, running your hands through his hair pulling him closer to you. You feel one of his hands move to your ass. For a split second you are startled. But quickly you overcome it and reach a leg behind his as you continue to kiss him.

He is the most beautiful man you have ever seen and you want him. Now.

You don’t think about any complications. Frankly, you don’t care about anything else right now.

He breaks the kiss and looks at you, ”You are so beautiful. I could barely control myself during the workout.”

“Shhh,” you say and place a finger over his mouth.

You pull his wife beater over his head and at the same time he grabs your sports bra and pulls it over your head. Both articles of clothing become entangled as they hit the floor. Your nipples instantly harden as you feel the cool air.

His hand cups your left breast as he kisses you again. You feel his hand as it cups your breast. His fingers pinch your nipple and a quiet moan escapes your lips. His fingers brush over your lips.

“I love your lips. I wanted to kiss them as soon as I saw you.”

You are overwhelmed at this point and push him back to the sofa. You know men like your full lips. You also know they like to imagine your full lips wrapped around their cocks. This time, you imagine wrapping your full lips around Mr. Johnson’s cock. The irony doesn’t escape you.

Once he sits back you reach for his shorts and pull them down.

His erect cock gets snagged as you pull until finally it pops free and slaps back against his abdomen.

Smack! It sounds loudly as it hits his belly.

“Oh my…” You utter as you get your first glimpse of his cock.

He is hung. Nines inches long and about 2 and a half inches thick. You grab it and your fingers barely touch. You stick out your tongue and flick at the tip.

“Ahhh, my god…”

You are encouraged by his moans and thrust your mouth down onto his shaft. You take him as deep as you can as suck him hard as you back off. Again and again you bob your head on his cock as you stroke it. Over and over you give into your basest of desires. Your hands reach out and rub over his perfect abdomen. You feel the ripples of his muscles under your fingertips.

“Oh baby, that so nice.”

Hands reach down and cup and fondle your breasts roughly. Then you feel a hand grab your hair tightly. It pulls and pushes as you suck his cock.

You are completely overcome with desire, and continue to suck this huge and delicious cock for all you are worth.

“What the fuck is going on?”

Published 
Written by MrJackVeil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments