Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lacy's Red Heels, Chapter 2

"They take their "party" up to his hotel room where the festivities get hotter!"

28
14 Comments 14
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.8k words 3.8k words

"...would you consider coming back to my hotel and... spending the night?"  he had asked her. She knew the ramifications of his request as well as he did. 

Lacy was just an ordinary, run of the mill secretary–one of the legions of similar secretaries in similar offices everywhere. And she knew that heads of companies like Matheson and Grable don't normally fraternize with people as far down the corporate ladder as she was. 

Yet here he was, asking her to come back to his hotel room and spend the night with him. 

Lacy wasn't sure what she should do. She knew what she wanted to do, that was easy. She wanted to go with him to his hotel room and have him fuck her into oblivion! She wanted to feel his cock so deep inside her it touched her very soul. 

But was that the smart thing to do career-wise? Sure it would be a wonderful night of passion and excitement and it could even lead to more than a one-nighter. But what happens after the fire consumes them both? 

What would happen if things didn't last forever? Would she ruin any hope of getting her license and becoming a Certified Financial Planner–her ultimate career goal for the past several years, even before coming to M&G?

Or maybe she'd get her certification, but then their breakup would cause her to lose her job and all her hard work would be for nothing!

Still, he was interested in her and she was most definitely interested in him! It had been some time since she last had a warm body–or a stiff cock–in bed with her. 

And aside from the fact that he was her boss, Richard was very handsome and quite charming. Lacy thought about his offer for a few moments until his next words broke the uneasy silence.

"Lacy? Would you like to go up to my hotel room? I mean, I will understand if you say..." he repeated.

"Yes!" she blurted out. Then a bit less exuberantly, she repeated, "Yes, Richard, I would love to go up to your room."

Richard got up and offered his hand to her. Lacy looked up and smiled then took his hand and he helped her to her feet. They walked out of the ballroom arm in arm and straight to the elevator.

Once in the elevator, Richard pressed the button for the 21st floor. "The 21st floor? That's the penthouse suite, Sir!" Lacy exclaimed.

"That's right, Lacy. I am going to be here for a few days and I might as well be comfortable. Those regular rooms can get a bit cramped after a couple of nights... especially for two people!" he said.

Lacy blushed and looked down. Richard hooked a finger under her chin and raised her face to his. "You have a lovely face, Lacy. Please don't hide it. And there's no need to be embarrassed. 

We are both adults and we are both here because we want to be. And while that blush looks beautiful on you, I don't want you to feel uneasy or uncomfortable with this. Okay?" he said softly. 

He held her head up with his finger and leaned forward to kiss her very softly and very gently on the lips. Lacy tasted him on her mouth for the first time and moaned into his open mouth, her knees getting weak once more. 

She reached her arms out to her sides, clawing at the carpeted sides of the elevator walls, looking for a handhold to help hold her up and stop the world from spinning.

Richard saw what she was doing out of the corner of his eyes as he kissed her. He reached down and caught both her arms, putting them around his neck. "If you want to hang on to something, hang on to me. I won't let you fall," he said.

She looked up at this amazing man that had so captivated her. Lacy's eyes flicked back and forth between his as she searched his face.

Just then the elevator chimed that they had reached the 21st floor. The door opened and they walked across the hall to the door to his hotel room.

Richard opened the door to his lavish three-room suite with a swipe of his hotel key card. As soon as they had gotten inside and the door closed with a click behind them, he spun Lacy around to face him and pushed her a step backward and up against the entryway wall, holding her there with a kiss. 

This kiss, however, was not the soft gentle kiss he gave her a moment ago in the elevator. No, this was the kiss of a man hungry for his woman. 

Richard swept her arms up over her head, holding them with his left hand while his right moved around behind her head to grab a handful of her long black mane and pull her head back, holding her in place. 

His mouth crushed hers and his tongue pushed its way into her open, moaning mouth. He pressed his hips to hers pinning her to the wall and letting her know what they were there for.

Lacy could feel her pussy gush as he moved in on her. She could feel his power and knew that this was a man used to being in control of whatever situation he was in. That was fine by her; Lacy was more than willing to let him have her... in whatever way he wanted.

Richard then showed her in no uncertain terms how he wanted her. He let go of her wrists with a stern "Keep them there." command. 

Lacy responded with a nod to let him know she would comply and he moved the now free hand down to slip it into the thigh slit in her dress and moved it to cup her pussy over her dampening panties.

"Oh, God!" she moaned.

"No, Oh Richard," he corrected. Then he pushed his hand down under her panties to directly finger her dripping pussy.

"Ohhh, RICHARD!" she moaned louder and properly this time. 

He spun her around to face the wall this time, her hands still high up over her head as directed. He pushed her head forward gently until her forehead touched the wall then he kissed the back of her neck softly. 

He pressed himself up against her and reached around to place his hands on her ribs just below her tits and lifted them an inch or two to feel her breasts as he nuzzled another kiss just behind her ear. 

Lacy shivered as he kissed and caressed her. This man seemed to know just what she needed and how best to give it to her. She could feel any resistance and hesitation she previously had crumbling away as he began sliding his hands slowly down her sides while kissing a trail down her spine. 

As he got lower, her moans got louder and more impassioned. He kissed his way slowly, teasingly down her back until he reached the bottom of her nearly backless dress.

He was only a few inches from her ass and he moved back a little cupping her round, firm asscheeks in his hands rubbing and lightly squeezing them.

Lacy moaned again and pushed back against his hands slightly. He smiled and then suddenly gave one of her cheeks a good swat.

"OH!" she squealed, instinctively reaching back but then caught herself and put her hands back on the wall where they belonged. He swatted her other cheek and she squealed again but this time she just wriggled her ass as the burn set in.

He stood up and pulled her arms off the wall, letting them hang. Lacy was thankful as her shoulders were getting tired but she didn't complain. 

He kissed her again on the neck, this time kissing his way down to one shoulder where he slipped the shoulder strap of the dress off her smooth shoulder, kissing where it had laid. 

Then he moved to the other shoulder and did the same thing there. She held her dress up with her hands, covering herself modestly as he turned her around. 

Richard smiled as she stood there holding her dress up to cover herself and looking at him. "Show me," he commanded and Lacy looked at him for a second then took a deep breath and let her dress drop to the floor around her ankles. 

She stood before him topless wearing only her panties, thigh tops stockings and those red shoes. 

He stepped forward, putting his hands around her hips and under the cheeks of her ass lifting her up with his strong arms and putting her back to the wall. 

She was just as the proper height now that her bare 36C tits were right in front of his face, and he didn't waste a moment before feasting on them.

"Oh, God Richard! Ohhh!" she moaned as he sucked one nipple into his hot mouth and chewed lightly on the hard bud. Lacy laid her head back against the wall and closed her eyes... all her attention was focused on the one nipple being licked and sucked so expertly. 

But Richard was not the type to let anything go to waste and soon he moved to the other nipple to give it some tender care. Lacy moaned as this one sent it messages to her brain as well, telling her how wonderful his mouth and tongue felt.

But this position, while fun for a little bit, wasn't one that could be sustained for long. He hefted her a bit higher and pulled her from the wall.

She put her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist to help him hold her up. She laid her head on his shoulder as he carried her, reverse piggy-back style, to the bedroom.

Richard laid her gently down on the bed and she moved up to the top of the bed putting a pillow under her head and waited for him to join her. He stood there and watched Lacy as he removed his shirt and t-shirt. 

Lacy's eyes widened as she saw him without his shirt for the first time. Richard may have been older than her but he was in excellent physical shape with the body of a much younger man.

She admired his deep powerful chest, strong shoulders and arms, and flat "six-pack" waist.

"Mmmm..." Lacy moaned appreciably at seeing her boss topless.

"You like what you see, do you?" he smiled.

"Very much," she said.

Richard smiled and continued to get undressed. He unfastened his slacks and dropped them to the floor. 

Lacy's eyes got wide when she saw the huge bulge in his boxers as his cock strained at the material, anxious to be free and get into the game as well. She licked her lips absently as she surveyed his nearly naked body, wondering what was yet to be revealed.

"Come over here," he said and Lacy moved around towards him scooting on her ass feet first. As she got closer, he grabbed her ankles and pulled her forward quickly, her feet falling off the edge of the bed on either side of him. 

He pulled her to a sitting position her knees wide apart straddling him. Lacy looked up at him wondering what he had in mind.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

"Touch it. I know you want to. I know you want to feel it, and you know you want to. So go ahead," he said.

Lacy reached out tentatively and touched the bulge under his boxers. She gently stroked the bulge and recoiled quickly when it twitched.

She looked up and he smiled down at her. "Go ahead and take off my underwear so you can see what's under them," he said.

She bit her lip as she looked down at the bulge again. She reached up and slowly pulled the waistband on his shorts down over his hips. When the purplish mushroom head peeked out, Lacy got her first look at the cock she had been anticipating. 

"Keep going, Lacy, that's only the tip. There's more to it than that," he said when she looked up at him again.

Lacy pulled Richard's boxers down further and her eyes widened as she got a good look at what she was dealing with. Richard was not only well built; he was also well hung! Lacy stared at Richard's very impressive eight-inch long, two-inch diameter, semi-hard cock!

"Oh my God! Oh wow, Richard... that's incredible!" she gasped aloud. 

"Well from what I've been told, it rides better than it looks. Care to give it a try?" he asked. But he didn't wait for her answer; he knew he didn't have to. He could see by the look on her face that she was just as anxious to feel that cock inside her as he was to put it there. 

He pushed her backward to lay on the bed, quickly removing her tiny lace panties in the process. He lifted her legs up, putting her ankles on his shoulders and wrapping one arm around them both to hold them in place. 

He gripped the base of his hard, eager cock and rubbed the tip up and down her dripping slit. Lacy moaned as she felt his cock parting her outer lips and slide up and down her pussy slit.

When he felt the head of his cock was sufficiently lubricated with her slippery juices, He adjusted the angle of his cock and taking a firm grip on her legs slowly pushed into her. 

He eased his length into her slowly, not knowing how long it had been since she had last been entered or by what. He didn't want to go too fast and hurt her but he also didn't want her to feel deprived so he judged his actions by her reactions.

"Ohhh God Sir! Ohhhh, yes! Oooh, that feels soo goood!" she moaned and cooed. She pulled the pillow to her and shoved a corner of it into her mouth to act as a gag, allowing her the freedom to scream out her joy. 

He pushed deeper into her, stretching her tight pussy wide and she wriggled her hips to allow him better access to her. She wanted all of him, as much as she could physically take. and even if it hurt a little she wanted more. 

Richard pushed his monster cock into Lacy's wet, tight pussy until he felt himself bottom out at her cervix. 

Knowing he couldn't drive any deeper without hurting her, he paused there for a moment as deep into her as he could go, to let her get used to his size. 

Lacy had never felt so wonderfully full and even though he had stretched her to a slightly uncomfortable size, she wouldn't have had it any other way.

"Richaaard! Oh God, your cock... I'm so full..." she moaned.

When he felt her pussy walls relax a bit, he knew it was time to begin. He looked down at the girl on the bed before him. 

"Now, Miss Cunningham, I am going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before! I am going to turn this tight little cunt of yours into my own personal playground. I suggest you find something to grab on to before your world spins away!"

This was no idle threat or false bravado on his part. He knew how good he was and what his cock could do for–and to–a woman. And this young girl was not experienced enough to be able to oppose his cock's will. 

Richard had enjoyed a few of the women in his corporation over the years in his travels to different cities his company had sent him to. And each time, he left the woman exhausted and dripping for the encounter. Richard Matheson was not inclined to leave a woman wanting!

Having given her fair warning, he began with no further hesitation. He pulled back and began slamming into her hard, sinking his entire length into her and pulling completely out with each stroke. 

Lacy gasped as she felt herself empty and then opened and filled a second later. Richard enjoyed that first entry feeling; feeling his cock open her flower initially. It was one of his favorite parts of fucking. 

So he pulled fully out and let her slit close up before thrusting back in again. The sudden and repeated invasion of her pussy had a devastating effect on Lacy. Laying on the bed moaning, she gasped each time he thrust forward, spearing her on his thick hard cock.

"OH! Oh God, Richard... Ohh, yes! I love how your cock feels inside me... so big and fat! Ohh, God!" she moaned. 

After several of these entry/exit thrusts, Richard changed things up a bit. He began staying inside her, but fucking her harder and faster, machine gun-style, moving as fast as he could. 

Lacy's eyes flew open and her mouth formed an O but without any sound. At first. After a few of these rapid-fire fuck thrusts, however, she found her voice.

"OHHHH, GAAAWWD RIIIICHAAARD!" she cried out as he jack-hammered into her. She reached out her arm's full length, digging her fingernails into the sheets and clawing at the bed to try to distract her lust-fogged mind from what he was doing to her pussy.

Richard slowed his strokes down considerably, using long slow deep strokes now instead of the fast strokes he had been using on her. 

His cock teased her like this making her grind her hips as she tried guiding him to touch the places she needed him to. Lacy rotated her ass, lifting it every so often and pushing into him to force his cock deeper.

As Richard slowly stroked in and out of Lacy's drooling pussy, He reached up with both hands and pulled her ankles off his shoulders spreading them wide apart and then pushing them forward to bend her double. 

"Here hold these–it will give those hands something to do!" he said. Lacy grabbed her legs and held them up and apart for him as he looked between those wide spread legs to see her lust-filled eyes. 

Richard saw in her eyes what he wanted to see, a woman who was so aroused and so inflamed with her lust that she had lost any sense of propriety or manners. 

She was no longer the shy quiet introverted young secretary that she was prior to the party. She had become a wanton, sex-driven, shameless slut, only interested in getting as much pleasure from this encounter as she could.

He smiled down at the young woman in front of him. This was how he liked his girls: wet, hungry, and eager to please him. And willing to do anything, anything at all, to pleasure him.

But Richard had a few tricks at his disposal to insure a young girl's eager participation, and he put one of them to use now. 

Since Lacy's legs were spread and out of his way, his hands were free to find something new to play with. One of them reached up to grab a handful of sweet firm tit meat, Sinking deep in the soft flesh and pinching and tugging on a stiff hard nipple. 

The other hand found its way further south to tease and molest her swollen throbbing clit.

Placing his hand on her dark mons, he used his thumb to rub over the hooded pearl, sending lightning bolts of pleasure straight to her pussy and causing her to squeal in blissful rapture. 

Between the hard thick cock sliding in and out of her hypersensitive pussy. the thumb massaging her clit, his other hand kneading and mauling her tit and the lust that was already built up in her body, Lacy didn't stand a chance. 

Richard had only been using this lethal multi-angle attack for a couple of minutes when Lacy's power to hold out further dissolved like a sugar cube in warm water.

"Oh God, Richard! Oh, I'm cumming! I'm CUUMMMINNGGG!!" she screamed out just as the floodgates opened.

Her sweet woman honey came flowing out like a burst pipe. She let go of her legs and clawed at his arms, bucking and pitching as if she had sat down on a live electrical wire. 

As she screamed out her happiness, her head whirled back and forth making a dark tornado on her hair. She writhed and twisted, arching her back then doubling in half, as her orgasm took control complete of her body.

Lacy's body went through these contortions for several minutes as her body was wracked with one orgasm after another. Richard wasn't going to relent until he was sure she was completely used up. 

When he finally did ease up, she lay sweat covered and panting as if she had just run a marathon at full speed. He let her rest until she was able to speak again and he knew she would be okay. Then he lay down next to the exhausted girl, taking her in his arms.

It took her a couple more minutes to regain all her senses and she realized something was wrong. "Richard! Oh my God... you haven't cum yet! Oh I'm sorry, I am so selfish!" she said.

Richard chuckled and pulled her closer. "It's all right my dear, it's only Friday night... we have the whole weekend and I won't be leaving until next Friday anyway. We have plenty of time for more play! And I definitely want to play with you some more–if you want to, of course."

Lacy snuggled into his powerful chest. "Mmmm yes, Sir!" she purred happily.

"Richard, I have something to confess before we continue though," she said, propping herself up on one elbow.

"What's that?" he asked.

"When I was shopping for this outfit and especially for the shoes, the shopkeeper that sold them to me told me a wild story about how these shoes were special... magical... and that once I was wearing them, they would make me irresistible to both men and women. 

"And when I came in to the party everyone was looking at me as if that was true. I just wanted to tell you... I don't want you to be with me under false pretenses," she said looking down at the bed between them.

"I see. Well, Lacy, let me tell you something then... I never even noticed your shoes, to be honest," he said.

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments