Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night At Work

"A good wife makes your troubles melt away"

12
4 Comments 4
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"My wife is my rock and in this case she makes me her hard place. We both strongly believe that your partner should help make life easier not harder and we help share eachother's troubles."

Work had been hell this week. London is dark, grey, and wet this time of year and it brings the worst out of people. But unfortunately, the nature of my job Has me up in the centre of town five days a week looking after an ultra-high -net and high-profile family in Kensington. I love my job, but I would rather be running a country estate than a city-based one, but unfortunately, these jobs are exceedingly rare, and those families only really ever promote internally so it’s nearly impossible to get one. So, I find myself in London having to make the best out of the daily commute and the grumpy commuters.

On this day in question, I got home late from work after a horrid day. My clients arrived in the country unannounced, so we hadn’t had time to prep the property for their arrival, so it wasn’t to their standard and naturally, I got both barrels. It was the type of day where everything wrong in the world was my fault and I alone was to blame for the state of the world.

It was late when I finally got home after a long commute which was made worse by the fact my wife had stopped replying to my texts due to the lateness of my return.

As I walked through the front door of our house, I instinctively went straight to the kitchen in the darkness before turning on any lights to avoid waking the children or the wife upstairs. I noticed on the counter a lovely but now cold plate of dinner, but glancing at it, I realized I wasn’t in the mood to eat so put it in the fridge and went upstairs to shower and shave. Nothing feels better at the end of a long tiring day than the feeling of hot soapy water on my body, but as I scrubbed, I felt the stubble that had been neglected for a couple of days.

One thing I can’t stand is being unshaven, so I grabbed my razor and quickly set about removing the stubble. My chest, torso, and eventually my crotch. In no time at all, I had removed every hair from the base of my flaccid cock and heavy balls. Putting my leg on the side of the bath gave me greater access to shave below my balls and between my cheeks. Soon enough, I was smooth, and with a couple of dabs of a towel, I was dry and ready for bed.

Silently walking into the master bedroom, I slid into bed, knowing my wife would be asleep by this hour. The room was silent apart from the soft snuffles coming from the cot in the corner where our youngest was sleeping soundly. Instinctively, I spooned behind my wife and placed my hand on her hip. Oddly, I didn’t feel the usual softness of her trousers, so I traced my fingers softly down her leg a little, but to my surprise, before I could complete my search, a warm hand took mine and placed it onto her cool, soft breast.

A whisper, barely audible: “Yes I’m naked.”

She used my hand to massage her soft 36 GG breasts.

I moaned my approval as she wiggled her hips back into my now-stirring crotch, and she pushed my hand lower to feel her freshly shaved smoothness.

“I’m also very smooth,” the voice said just as softly.

I kissed the base of her neck in acknowledgement as my hand got relocated one last time, her legs parted as the voice now sounding more excited and aroused said in a much louder voice, “I’m also extremely wet,” as she guided my hand up and down between her legs to explore her swollen, hot, wetness.

She let go of my hand and rolled onto her back, grabbing my head and pulling me down to kiss me passionately as my fingers traced from her pussy to her swollen clitoris that was proudly sticking out from its usual hiding place.

After a while, she broke the kiss and moved around to my ear, her soft moans playing sweetly on my senses as her hot breath broke into a whisper instructing me to use my tongue. In a flash, I rolled between her legs and planted my first kiss on her stomach, and then began my descent to her clit.

As I got closer, my nostrils filled with her scent. I began licking circles around her sensitive nub as I softly sucked it between my lips. But it wasn't to last long, she placed a hand on my head and said, "Lower," applying pressure to the top of my head, combined with raising her hips.

My tongue soon dived deep into her sweet pussy. My taste buds exploded as I pushed it as deep as possible, aiming to curve it forward to lick her front wall, only removing it to catch my breath and tease that small patch of skin just below that separates her sweet sex and the forbidden rose below. She held my head steady with a handful of my hair in her right hand and worked her clit with her left, causing her soft thighs to quiver and stiffen up either side of my now-drenched face.

A short while passed, and she stopped, telling me it was not working and beckoned me up. I trailed soft kisses up her smooth body until I was at her collarbone, and just as the tip of my throbbing cock pushed open her lips to enter her, she rolled me over.

Before I could resist, I found myself looking up at my beautiful wife who was now sitting on my chest. In the dim light from the curtains, I had the perfect view of the woman I loved in great detail. She has a perfect athletic, yet motherly figure that has evolved over the years we have been together from both motherhood and years of Brazilian Jiujitsu.

If anything was to make you forget a shit week at work, it was having your goddess to enjoy.

She leaned forward and grasped my wrists, pushing my hands above my head and told me to "just watch" with a playful smile on her face.

She slid her fingers into my mouth for lubricant and began working herself into a frenzy. Within minutes, I could feel her warmth, smell her excitement, and feel her wetness spreading on my chest as her climax hit hard. She collapsed down and kissed me passionately. Breaking the kiss, I asked her to use me. She shot me an evil grin and said, “I intend to.”

Rolling off me to walk around to the base of the bed, she left a warm, wet patch on my chest. As I watched her ass sway hypnotically, she grabbed the lube from the bedside unit. Turning to walk back to the foot of the bed, she did not break eye contact as she stopped between my legs and then leaned forward.

Adhara_hiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adhara_hiller

Warm lips made contact as kisses trailed up my left thigh, around the base of my now-throbbing cock.

The kisses became more like tiny nips as they ascended to my chest. Stopping on my left peck with my nipple between her teeth, she reached out and grabbed a pillow. Freeing my now painful nipple, she softly kissed her way back down my torso and instructed me to raise my hips, then wedged the pillow underneath me before continuing to kiss down my right thigh, stopping just below my throbbing member.

The next couple of minutes were a blurred combination of kissing, biting, sucking, and licking as her tongue worked Its magic on my balls and sensitive spots, causing me to moan. She dug her nails into my thighs and quickly shot me with daggers telling me to be quiet. As she went back down, I glanced over to the still-snoring baby, praying he remained asleep. I caught her eye as her tongue probed my ass and her teeth grazed my scrotum.

It has always baffled me that for the duration of our twelve-year relationship, her ass has been strictly forbidden, but in the past couple of years, mine has become her plaything. Naturally, I’m not complaining as I love every second of it, but I’d do anything to have access to her eternal rose.

The sensations of her tight grip around my now painfully swollen shaft and her warm tongue probing my ass were getting beyond controllable as that tell-tell sensation began to boil over in my now tight balls.

But then, suddenly, the pleasure was replaced with a sharp pain as I felt a stretching, burning sensation. She pushed our medium-sized butt plug in without warning and gave it a sadistic twist, causing me to moan, which got me another scolding look.

She pouted a fake pout and crawled up between my legs, wresting them on her hips, and gave me a kiss, asking me if I was ok and if I wanted her to take it out and stop.

I said no. The sound of my voice echoed in my head as I realized how sad and needy I must have sounded to her.

One more kiss on the lips and the sound of “good boy” was the only sign I’d given the correct answer as she pushed her pelvis against a little pink handle protruding from between my cheeks, causing me to moan.

She smiled her evil smile as she asked me if I liked that. I simply nodded as I watched her left hand vanish down between us and felt it grip firmly at the base of my shaft. Slowly, she began to thrust. Despite my ass being a favorite toy of hers, this was the first time she has actively fucked it.

It didn’t take long for her to find the ideal position, straight-backed with hips forward allowing for maximum transfer of pressure into the plug that was now burying deeper into my ass with each thrust. The combination of her thrusting hips making my crotch rise uncontrollably and her grip on me had me fucking her hand, and in no time, I moaned louder than I should have and shot rope after rope of hot thick cum up my chest.

She simply smiled down at me saying, “There’s my good little bum boy,” and told me to clean myself up. Dropping onto her stomach beside me, she instructed me to hurry up as it was her turn to be fucked.

I did as I was told, grabbing a handful of tissues and cleaning up the mess before getting on my knees behind her. Gazing lovingly at the rosy ass facing upwards towards me as her head lay softly on the pillow, I took my opportunity leaning forward I licked from her clit to the base of her back. It was like music, hearing the soft moans, as my tongue slid into her now-ravenous pussy and pressed flat against her tight asshole. I kissed up her back until I was in position behind her before entering in one deep, hard thrust to a crescendo of loud moans as she stretched to accommodate me.

Despite twelve years of being my plaything and two children, she was so tight, I reckon coal would turn into diamonds under that amount of pressure. Normally such an aggressive entry wouldn’t happen, but dominating me is like turning on a switch that results in her being the wettest and hottest I have ever seen her.

Long, hard, deep strokes were what I knew she wanted, and I was rewarded swiftly by the first climax of hers. Her back arched and her muscular walls gripped me tightly as her silky walls rippled before I felt the tell-tell gush of liquid that told me she squirted. Every climax that followed forced her hips to slowly get closer and closer to the mattress until, eventually, I was mounted over her ass gyrating my hips so that my cock rubbed against her front wall. Her hands gripped the pillow because her clitoris was now too sensitive to be played with anymore.

She turned her head to look over her shoulder, locking eyes with me, and told me to cum and to fill her up. Those words pushed me over the edge as my cock started to twitch and pump deep inside her. A full-body climax ripped through me, starting at the base of my back and causing me to clench every muscle, which was not easy with the plug still firmly embedded in my ass.

We finally fell back into the spooning position that started all of this, and I offered her a tissue to clean up the mess I’d left her with. But she declined, saying she was far too sensitive and that she would clean up later, but we both drifted off to sleep and woke up the following morning in each other’s naked embrace just in time to slip on some pajamas and function as parents again.

She went about her day with a soft ache and permanent dampness between her legs as a gentle reminder of our antics the previous night, whereas I went back to London with an uncomfortable butt after forgetting to remove the plug before I fell asleep. But it did not matter. The day went by in the blink of an eye as I replayed the previous night’s activities over and over again.

Published 
Written by wildfish1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments