Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Linger

"A type of beauty that burned, like holding an ember while trying not wince.."

3
2 Comments 2
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

In the silence of midnight and street lamps I open my car door, slip onto the black leather and turn the ignition. My head leans back onto the headrest and I cannot help but smile to myself. A dark laugh seeps through my burgundy lips, because right now...I don't have to see you to know exactly what you are doing.

---

The party has fizzled out. You make your excuses, climb the stairs to your room and shut the door behind you. The alcohol has not worn off yet. Clothing slips from your toned body in a haze, your senses dulled while your imagination burns. With a flick of your finger darkness fills the room and you let yourself fall onto your bed, a whisper of “fuck” slipping from your lips in a long sigh. Need has coiled in you like an angry snake and it screams to be released.

From the second you opened your house door hours ago your eyes did not stray from me. I was unexpected, an ivory witch poured into an onyx dress that teased you, shouted at you every time the hem rose up my thighs. I was not cute, giggly, or struck dead by your handsome face. In truth, I scared you. I was the type of beauty that burned, like holding an ember while trying not wince. It frustrated you that I did not turn into a whimpering pool at your feet. To your surprise there was something about me that overrode your frustration and gave you the sing of an adrenaline kick, like that nervous yet excited feeling one gets when looking over the edge of a tall building. For a fleeting moment the sick desire that you want to jump takes over before fear slams reality back into your brain.

Our conversations through the evening flared like a roman candle, teetering on a thin line between contempt and infatuation. You replay the sight of me making my rounds of goodbyes before I left the crowded house party. My smile was gentle until I came to you. You watched the glimmer of a wolf surveying its prey rise in my eyes as they locked with yours. A knot caught hard in your throat as you heard me say my farewell to you, our fingers intertwining and then releasing, fingertips kissing the other's palm. We both felt the attraction lick our skin as we drifted apart. I watched your eyes roaming up and down my body with out any shame. You wanted to take me to your bed right then, but you swallowed your need as a wave of an unfamiliar lack of confidence washed over you. Instead you took my hand as I moved through the open door and gave me your number, a bashful and boyish smile on your face. I cooed at your blushing cheeks.

Now you were cursing yourself alone in your room with your length already hard in your hand.

You let out a low growl as your long fingers slowly caress every inch. You want to take your time and savor it, savor me. Behind your closed eyes I straddle you and bite your lip, kissing you like I am drinking liquor from your mouth. The tailored fabric of my black dress creeps up my thighs inviting your finger tips to swim over the bare flesh. A whisper of lace catches your touch. Gently you slip one finger underneath the delicate fabric and follow the curve of my ass along the line of lace. I moan into your mouth when your finger traces into my swollen folds, the smooth skin already soaked.

I rise up from you and pull your hand to me to take your slick finger deeply into my warm mouth. You grow harder between my thighs as my tongue swirls over your skin. I slowly rock against your length, moving my hips in achingly slow circles to tease you and myself more. You groan and sit up, quickly entwining your free hand into my long hair and lavishing my mouth with yours.

I bite your bottom lip again, this time harder. You curse a low “fuck...” as the pain turns to an electric pleasure that unhinges your restraint. I smile into our kiss as your hands roughly unzip my dress and push it down beneath my chest. Your mouth races over the transparent black lace of my bra, the heat of your breath sinking into my pale skin as you kiss and nip my neck and breasts.

“Harder...” I whisper into your ear.

I feel you take a deep breath before your hand suddenly twists into my hair, causing my neck to arch backwards. I stifle a cry as your teeth close around my nipple, sending out luscious tendrils of pain through my body. Silken heat floods my core as your tongue swirls to sooth before finding another place to torture. Your lips graze up to my neck where you tease before biting into the tender flesh.

“Good boy...” I moan, unable to keep my hips from rolling into yours. I try and steady my breathing, your caresses already hurdling me to the edge of cumming.

You release my hair and drag your hands down my back and pull me hard against you. Your tongue traces a line up between my breasts until our mouths meet once more in a wicked dance.

My nimble fingers quickly undo the long line of buttons on your dress shirt and slip the fabric from your body. Breathless, I pull myself from your kiss and push you back down onto the bed. Your chest is heaving, your wild brown eyes tracking my every movement.

I curve myself into you and run my tongue over your collar bone.

ScarletJonnsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletJonnsson

Your hands grip my hips as I kiss down your hot skin.

"I want this off," you whisper into my ear, slipping your fingers underneath the dress that wraps my lower waist like a black cocoon.

"Good boys are patient," I purr, grasping your wrists and pinning them down on either side of your head. My hair cascades over my shoulder, the dark waves snaking over your bare skin as I stare down at you. I bite my lip at the aching need that is filling me like hot oil.

Slowly I lean down and run my lips over yours in a feigned kiss before resuming my exploration downwards. Battling the overwhelming need to feel you inside me, I worship the burning skin beneath my lips, making you tremble beneath me as I alternate between licks and gentle bites.

Feeling your body relax into receiving pure pleasure, I sink my teeth into the skin around your nipple with out any warning. You arch your back and growl in shock, your breaths catching in your throat as my warm wet tongue swirls over the bite. Not waiting for you to calm, I take cruel advantage of the war of sensations filling you and do it again on the other side.

"Jesus fuck!" you gasp, entwining your fingers harshly into my hair while my tongue soothes your tender skin. For a heated moment you keep my head still, your fingers lashed tightly into my dark hair as you ride the high. After a few more gasps you exhale a moan, loosen your hold, and allow me to continue my path of pain and pleasure as I please. I cannot help a quiet victorious laugh from spilling from my lips as I hungrily make my way down your stomach. With out mercy I bite the taught skin around your hip bones, summoning new strings of curse words from your throat.

You struggle to raise your head out the wave of adrenaline coursing through you and watch me kiss past your navel. Locking my eyes with yours I open my mouth and lewdly lick up the strained fabric of your trousers. In a rasping half laugh half moan your eyes close momentarily at the sensation, your muscles tensing under your smooth skin in anticipation. Without pausing I unzip the damp fabric and release you, gripping your length in my hand before plunging it into my mouth. You exhale loudly, drowning in the feeling of my wet lips sucking every inch of you like it is the sweetest of ice creams.

I relish the taste of you and let my lust for you take over. A tremor runs down my spine as I watch you watch me, your eyes addicted to the site of my full burgundy lips stretched around your girth, my tongue working the heat filling my mouth. I maintain a slow tension building pace that keeps you swearing. For a while you watch me, mesmerized at the way my mouth slips up and down your hard cock. Suddenly you sit up and comb your hands through my hair to take hold of me once more. You guide me down onto you until I swallow you to the hilt. While you take control of the pleasure my mouth is giving you, my fingers slide down to the soaked silk between my legs. I cannot help but cry out around you, the gentle touch of my fingertips traveling like electricity through me. My moans grow louder each time you make me swallow you.

With a long groan you fill my throat one last time before hauling me up from my knees to straddle your waist. You crash your lips into mine with abandon while your fingers twist to wrench my black dress from my body. Even though the heat of our bare skin is molten, I lock my thighs around you to press my body into yours, desperately wanting to feel every inch of you slide against my throbbing center.

Abruptly you tear yourself from our kiss and wrap your lean muscled arms under me. In a blur you lift me from the bed and slam me against your bedroom wall, my legs still tightly wrapped around your torso.

With my breath nearly knocked out of me I erupt into my own carnal song as I cling to you.

“ Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Please..” I beg in a rasping whisper against your shoulder.

With trembling fingers you slide the lace of my soaked underwear to the side and position your swollen tip at my dripping entrance. I scream as you slowly push up into me, hardly able to breath as your girth fills me to the brim. Biting down hard on my shoulder, you let out a deep cry as my heat envelopes you. With a growl you pull out almost entirely and slam back into my trembling core over and over.

The intensity of you driving into me hurdles me to the edge hard and fast and in a tidal wave of cries and curses I come around you, digging my nails into your bare flesh until you bleed.

---

Hot lines of cum coat your stomach. Your bare chest heaves as your hand draws out the last waves of your climax from your body. The covers beneath you are soaked with sweat. You open your eyes and blearily look around the darkness of your room, swearing that you can smell my perfume lingering in the air. Blindly you search for your phone and look at the screen. Your eyes widen.

“Want to play a game?”

 

 

Published 
Written by Night_House
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments