Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Looking For Revenge

"Be careful where you find your revenge."

19
16 Comments 16
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
“I don’t think this is working out for me, you’re too prissy,” my eyes shot up to look into Ben’s in shock.

“You know I’m into you, but the sex is so staid and I’m too young to settle for it,” he tried again.

It’s the kind of sentence that sends you into internal contemplation. Sure the sex wasn’t brilliant but I always kind of assumed it was his fault. Ben was of average build in that cute way twenty two year olds can be with a nice physique, but not quite rugged. His pale blue eyes and blond hair made him look like a boy scout. I used to love that about him and the way it clashed with my petite pale frame but it didn’t exactly rev my engine. He always wanted to be on top, missionary, and if I tried to explain that I wanted to try something new he got distant. As if my wanting variety was an insult. The doubt of my prowess however was unsettling.

As I got up to grab my things and leave his dorm room I bumped into his neighbour. Ash was the dorm advisor and the complete opposite of Ben in every way. Tall and muscular he was a man who exuded confidence.

“Midday romp with the kid? You know you’re not supposed to be walking around the dorms without him right?”

Ash tended to give me a hard time when he saw me, due in part to the time there was an emergency fire drill at three in the morning. I had to join the boys on the lawn wrapped only in Ben’s towel.

“As much as I’ll miss these chats, I won’t be back, he dumped me.” I frowned once I had relayed that information wondering why I had shared that with him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s always the same old scene in clubs. The place is filled with loud music and low inhibitions are fostered through the use of alcohol and dim lighting. This time, what was different, was me.

The feeling of being dumped is unlike any other. I wasn’t going to let Ben dictate my abilities in the bedroom like he had any idea what I was capable of. I was going to find somebody to fuck who knew Ben and could send him a clear message about my acumen in the sack.

Charged with my mission, I looked the part. I was wearing a tight black body con which pulled tightly over my large 32DD chest and skimmed over my flat stomach. The dress ended a few inches above the knee showing my legs off to full advantage. My long dark mane was kept in its natural loose curls hanging down my back while my face sported dark eyes and a slick of dark lipstick. The overall effect was clear. I was advertising a fuck and anybody looking at me would know it.

I headed to the bar to get a vodka to calm my nerves when I felt a hand on my ass. Turning around I saw Ash’s face, leering at me from his six foot frame.

“Taking this woman scorned thing a bit too far aren’t you?”

“That implies I’m scorned, I’m just horny,” came my retort as I swatted his hand from my ass.

“I heard Ben said you were a lame lay; if you’re looking for a revenge fuck, I’m pretty drunk and I do feel some pity for you.”

The fact that the reason for our break up was public knowledge added embarrassment to my determination. Ash was the perfect target. Despite being a neighbour to Ben, he was also his physical opposite and, with that smart mouth, came a cockiness that admittedly appealed to me.

“How about you stow the pity and just provide the fuck?” It came out before I knew exactly what I was offering. He took one look at my cleavage and pulled me into a rough kiss, setting my body on fire.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He closed the door behind me as we entered his room. He immediately pulled off my dress and left me standing in the centre of his room. I was dressed only in a black lace bra and matching thong.

“Fuck you’re hot. When you’re not being a brat, you’re almost the perfect woman,” he mumbled as he swept me off my feet and threw me down on his bed. I took off his shirt and jeans, revealing a strong chest sparsely covered in hair and a large bulge covered in stretchy briefs. Pulling off his briefs he made quick work of getting me naked.

One hand was kneading my breast, almost painfully, starting with a firm grip and rolling his wrist till he ended up just with the swollen tips of my pink nipples in his long fingers. His other hand was roaming rough like sand paper over my abdomen downwards to the warm, swollen sex which was radiating heat. He took a languid lick at the entrance.

“You’re dripping wet. Looks like you want this.”

“Stop gloating and get down to it, I want the sex not you,” came my strangled reply. I could barely focus on his voice with the lust pounding through my veins like a drug that started to reach crescendo.

He used two of his digits, pushing them in slowly; in and out in measured motion while using that sardonic tongue of his to turn my clit into the centre of attention. Pushing down on my clit and then releasing pressure and going from side to side over the little bump driving me crazy. I could feel the heat starting to spread from the little swollen nub to my toes and back up to my brain. I was wound so tightly, desperate for some release from the pressure that was building.

“You’re a little slut aren’t you? Look how compliant you become when you get the right sort of attention.”

“The fact that you’re able to talk means that your tongue isn’t working as hard as it could be.”

I heard what sounded like a snort before all the pressure on my clit vanished and manoeuvred over me till he was standing over me with his cock right at eye level.

karolineLUK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
karolineLUK



“You’ll have to learn to shut up and take a cock before you deserve any pleasure from me,” he said as he pulled me to the edge of the bed and looked down at me expectantly.

Almost fully erect, his cock was a large throbbing cut specimen of about eight inches. The girth was what was really astounding. The thickness was intimidating but deliciously impressive and I set to work on his aggressive looking shaft. Making my right hand wet with saliva I started running it with a firm grip up and down the shaft, my left hand slowly fondling the balls.

I used my mouth to lick from the tip of his member, paying close attention to his swollen helmet. I licked the circumference making little circles then down his shaft until I reached his balls putting them in my mouth one by one and giving a little suck. I bobbed on his balls till returning attention to his cock using my mouth to start to swallow his impressive inches. His breathing began to pick up and I could hear the deep breaths egging me on. I started slowly trying to take more and more of his cock into my mouth not breaking my hand rhythms.

His hand gathered up my unruly dark hair and used the location at the back of my head to push me into his cock thrusting with careful encouragement. The look in my eye must have spurred him on because suddenly he was adding force to his trusts. I could feel him hitting the back of my throat before I could manage to pull away, saliva trailing after me. His breathing intensified as heard me struggling to take his thrusts into my throat.

“Not too bad but it looks like don’t want to choke on my cock do you princess?” he said as I tried to pull away.

“I was just worried you would lose control and I wouldn’t get any sex,” came my reply as I stood up.

Standing in front of him he took my mouth onto his, roughly kissing me while he pushed me down onto the bed and flipped me over so that my ass was in the air. Holding me down bent over, his cock positioned at the entrance to my pussy, from behind he growled in my ear, “Tell me how much you want my cock.”

The deep timbre of his voice did as much for me as being pinned down and helpless.

“I want you to push open my slit and ram me into the bed till I can’t remember anything else but the feeling of you.” I moaned, shivering under his expert grip.

That was all he needed to hear, with a hard thrust he impaled me stuffing me to the hilt of his cock and furiously started fucking me, pushing me into the bed. It was almost painful feeling his cock pushing against my cervix as I took a pounding.

With my hands used to brace me I started pushing back against his thrusts determined to match them with my own. He used his hands to anchor me to his hips as he pounded me. With each plunge I was going deeper and deeper down the abyss of pleasure he created. His cock created friction from my clit to my womb and I could feel my vagina stretching to try and accommodate the delicious contact he was creating.

“This ass is distracting, I think it needs attention.”

“I haven’t tried that before so I don’t know.”

“I’m going to fuck your virgin ass but don’t worry, I’ll be slow.”

Consenting I grabbed my ass and spread the cheeks while he applied cold lube on my bud working it slowly into my ass, first with one finger then using more lube fit in two.

“I need you to relax otherwise this is going to hurt, my cock is much thicker than my fingers.”

“I think ‘much’ is stretching it, is this going to take long?” I whined impatiently.

I could feel his helmet at my bud and with a slow push I could feel him try to stuff his cock up my ass. The lube helped but I tried to relax against the painful tightness. The slow progression into me with his cock hurt less with each lubricated thrust. The intense pressure began to subside as I relaxed into the thrusts. With my left hand working on my clit, I could feel my body forgetting the shock of the invasion in favour of the pleasure that threatened to overwhelm me. I realised I was moaning out loud as he fucked me, not caring about where I was or who would hear.

The friction was causing Ash to lose control; his breath behind me was becoming sharp and uneven. My tight ass was being pounded deeper and deeper while he held on using his body to provide the leverage. I could feel his rod starting to swell, with a push from his hand he sent me face first into the bed and started furiously wanking off onto my back and ass. With a groan he covered me in his hot seed, writing on me from my ass to my shoulder.

I lay there trying to catch my breath with the disappointment of a lost orgasm as he started putting on his worn Levi jeans.

“Well are you just going to leave a girl unsatisfied?” I asked incredulously.

“You’re never satisfied Princess, plus this way I’m the one who used you. Come back when you learn some manners,” he said egotistically, “Oh and I’ll tell the kid you’re not all bad, you just need some training.”

Published 
Written by PrincessC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments