Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust Crazed Fools ~~ Part 4

"Nikki and Trent run into trouble."

6
5 Comments 5
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Trent and Nikki have covered quite a lot of ground from where we last left you. Seven months have passed. Seven months full of secret encounters. Seven months full of moments stolen away with one another. It hasn't always been easy but it has been the most exciting seven months of their lives. They would do it all over again just to have a piece of each other to carry around for the rest of their lives.

Late one night the pair met in a public place and began to kiss. Kissing for them ignited this passion and fire inside them, one they'd never experienced before. They could kiss for days, time willing. They climbed into his all too familiar back seat shedding only the necessary about of clothes to quickly and frantically fuck. 

They had been drinking and were caught off guard when suddenly there was a bright light shining on the pair. They had both just finished their orgasms and hurriedly threw their clothes back on. The voice outside the care identified themselves as local authority. When the pair had dressed they cautiously exited the vehicle only to see a car leaving the area and not another soul was in sight. Trent made sure Nikki got into her car and back to her home safely. It was the strangest thing and they later blew it off thinking it was teenagers being silly.

Another time, similar location, daylight, Nikki was giving Trent a little lunchtime blow job and a car pulled up way too close next to the pair right as Trent happened to be having an orgasm. Her windows were pretty tinted and no one could see her head. She waited until the coast was clear to raise her head but Trent said the orgasm was slightly different with a twinge of fear coursing through his veins.

There have been many close calls for the pair. There have been windows left open during nooners, leaving the neighbors to hear the cries of passion being moaned out into the midday air. Delivery men knocking on the door mid coitus making both jump up in fear of who may have discovered them.

There was one lovely day that Trent cooked for Nikki. It was like a real date. They met a little before lunch time and spent the afternoon together. When Nikki first arrived, the food was not quite ready. The couple did what they do best and killed time by beginning to kiss. Nikki straddled Trent on his couch and they began to undress one another. She dropped to her knees on the floor and began to give him a blow job. He couldn't take it anymore and switched places with her. She sat on the couch now with Trent kneeling in front of her, tasting all she had to offer to him.

He then entered her roughly and all at once sending shivers through her body. He fucked her hard and from every angle imaginable. Once he came deep inside her he was almost too weak to stand. The pair lay tangled in one another for a brief time. They then rose, dressed and shared a lovely meal. They returned to the couch and watched TV like a normal couple laying around in each others arms. All it took was one look or one kiss for the two to suddenly be naked again and exploring each other once again. They were a drug to each other. They never seemed to be able to get their fill of each other.

They began sharing thoughts and want and desires with one another. Things they always wanted to do but never did. They sent pictures and talked about how they would go about fulfilling certain fantasies for one another.

Florence_Bloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Florence_Bloom

Nikki began to play with Trent's ass more as she wanted to find his prostate and massage that during oral sex and see what happened. Nikki and Trent as well were in awe she did.

They were on Nikki's bed and she wanted to play with Trent badly. She began to suck his cock and play with his balls and tenderly run her hands up and down his thighs, under his balls, down to his ass. She then moved further down and began to lick his ass until he relaxed and she could tongue his ass more. As she was stroking his cock she slowly and gently began to insert a finger into his ass. She searched along the inside of his ass for his prostate and when she found it began slowly, gently massaging it.

Oh she found it for sure because not long after she began massaging he began to cum only no cum was leaving his body. His whole body seemed to tremble and then finally he came and came a lot at that. He was calm and quiet and relaxed for a while after that experience. Nikki was jealous that she had never had that long or intense of an orgasm. She also couldn't wait until she could do this again and again to him.

They met again for a full day with one another. These were rare for them and seemed to take forever to have an opportunity such as this present itself to them. They spent the day in each others arms. They started their morning tenderly making love to each other, worshiping each other. By noon they were starving so took a break for lunch. They spent the afternoon a little more rough and playful. As their time began drawing to a bitter sweet end the two jumped into the tub. They sweetly bathed each other and enjoyed the sweet moment. This was an item on Nikki's list to mark off her list.

They dried off and began hugging. Hugging turned into kissing and kissing turned into a glance at the clock and the realization that they had just enough time to fuck one more time. Trent had Nikki bend over and hold onto her headboard. He found his way quickly into her and began to pound away at her sore cunt. She was arching back to kiss Trent. He grabbed her throat firmly and pulled her face to his roughly kissing her. She was rubbing her clit hard as he was fucking her from behind. Trent pulled her into him alternately by her hips or shoulders but Nikki was bucking back into him equally as hard. The two climaxed hard and collapsed on the bed. Realizing the time, they dressed and once again went back to their normal lives.

Life began to get in the way and the two hadn't seen each other in a few weeks. This happened on occasion but they didn't belong to one another so this was their unfortunate reality. I write this recap of Trent and Nikki's time together over the last seven months because their time together has come to an unfortunate end.

The how and the why and the what happened are not important. They never truly belonged to one another. Had they met at another time, another point in their life, they could have made a go of it. They would have been more than wonderful together. They sacrifice true passion for another for reasons that cannot be explained here. Hell, they could be explained but hurt far too much for they two to think about.

They parted from each other with a love they will always have for the other, with amazing memories of each other, respect and admiration, an open and safe place of no judgment and an eternal friend.

Published 
Written by wistful_wonderer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments