Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: What Her Eyes Are Saying

"Her look was the only innocent bone in her body"

5
0 Comments 0
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Up to this point I had slept with two women who weren't single. I wasn't prepared to be in a relationship prior to my twenties. For one, I liked having random fun. I also couldn't trust any woman.

Carrie was a year older than me and we had a few classes together. She was sexy; 5"4 with blue eyes, blond hair, great body and the face of an angel. She was the wanted one in our class. No joke, a gay guy confessed having a crush on her. She was that gorgeous.

One day I walked into class and she poured her heart out to some classmates. She was the type that talked about all her problems as though they were the worst issues anyone had to ever face. In sum, she was a drama queen. This issue, however, was valid...

"I broke up with my boyfriend this weekend."

They were together for two years. She was on the verge of tears. A couple of guys were conveniently at the right place at the right time to console her. They desperately wanted her, and I could see their angle.

I didn't really care because we hated each other. Her and I would fight constantly, argue over everything. We were so different; if she liked Pepsi, I liked Coke. We were on the opposite side of everything. Despite our animosity, I would have hit it if she asked.

Our teacher chose our group partners for a project. Sure enough, Carrie and I were in the same group with two other guys. Her and I fought over every little detail. I was the odd man out because the two dudes would side with her. They wanted to bang her and they wanted to stay on her good side.
In the midst of our project from hell, she began dating another guy. She talked about him constantly. She seemed to like him. The other guys weren't happy. Again, I didn't care.

One day I left a text book at her place after we worked on our group project. I reluctantly called her and asked if I could swing by to pick it up. I legitimately needed this text book to study. She told me to come over, and for the first time in weeks we were civil toward one another.

She was acting a little weird but I didn't care to ask her what was up. I walked in to grab the book and wanted to leave. She kept trying to make small talk. Despite how hot she was I didn't care to stick around for a chit chat. Then she said something that completely blindsided me...

"This is a prime make-out session time."

Completely unexpected. I asked if her boyfriend was here. She shook her head and gave me a smile. Her innocent look instantly turned me on. I took that as an invitation and walked toward her. I pulled her closer and kissed her, and she returned the favor. All of a sudden we are kissing passionately, tongues connecting aggressively. Our hands were all over one another and we were bumping into walls while making out. My erection could have knocked down any dry wall at her place.

I reached down and put my hands inside her sweatpants. She was extremely wet. I started rubbing her clitoris, and she let out a loud moan. I then placed two fingers in her vagina and she started screaming.

"Oh my God that feels good. Oh wow!"

I picked up the pace while kissing her. She screamed so loud I thought my ear blew off.

"I'm gonna cum.

HelenaAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenaAdams

Keep going!!"

Her body jerked and trembled while I practically carry her with the hand I was fingering her wet pussy with.

"Let's go to the bedroom."

We took off our clothes and she started stroking my cock while I continued to finger her. Her little hands made my cock look really big. I'm 7-inches in length but very thick. She noticed and had to tell me I had a nice, big cock. Maybe she told me what I wanted to hear, maybe not.

I pulled out a condom. I was glad I made the decision to start carrying them at all times.

"I'm on the pill. You don't need that."

I ignored her. I didn't trust her and I wasn't prepared to fill her up with my huge load. I put the condom on and she didn't put up a fight.

I entered her wet pussy and she was screaming instantly. I grabbed her thighs while standing on her carpet floor, and fucked her ferociously. I remembered all the fights we had over the smallest stuff. I wanted her to feel it. I wanted to leave her limping. She wanted me to go fast anyway, and I obliged.

"Oh my God I'm gonna cum again!!"

She was the loudest screamer I ever heard. Pounding her while looking into her blue eyes was fucking hot. There was a definite connection between us that went beyond me fucking the shit out of her wet pussy. I could feel it, but I kept my mouth shut.

"I wanna ride you."

She got on-top and rocked me like a bull rider. She was about to have another orgasm. I licked her c-cup breasts and nipples, and began squeezing her ass cheeks as she got close. She began to really shake just before this massive orgasm hit. She screamed even louder than before. Her body jerked so hard she nearly collapsed onto my chest. She squeezed my pecs hard to keep herself upright.

"Holy shit that was intense!"

I pushed her back down and started giving it to her on-top. She managed to say these words:

"Your dick feels so fucking good. I fucking wanted you all semester."

I just kept pumping her hard and as fast. I grabbed her hair and pulled it to the one side while kissing and sucking her neck on the other side. She was about to cum again, and I was about to explode.

We came simultaneously. We screamed simultaneously. The spurts of cum shooting out of me was intense. It was the most amazing orgasm I ever felt up to that point. The orgasm seemed never ending.

I took off my condom and flushed it down the toilet. I came back to the bed and we cuddled. I sensed something was wrong.

"That was amazing Dean. You were fantastic. But we shouldn't have done this. I hope you're not mad at me and please don't tell anyone we did this."

I wasn't mad at all. I was not surprised by this and I wasn't going to tell anyone. I wanted to keep banging girls from class anyway. Girls wouldn't want to be with me if they knew I was getting around. I promised to keep my mouth shut. I had hoped she would call me for an encore. That never happened.

We never talked about that night again. She wound up marrying the guy she was seeing at the time we hooked up. We also got an A on the project, and I got a C on that quiz. So did she ;)

Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors