Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting In Athens

"After a long journey they meet in a restaurant in Athens, and things unfold in a sweetly naughty way"

19
6 Comments 6
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

The week leading up to my visit to Athens was filled with sweet anticipation. I was going to meet you at long last, and all of the fantasies we have shared filled my head, and I was constantly aching and dripping precum. Little wet spots on my trousers became even more common than usual.

It was fortuitous that I had a conference in Ljubljana, and a few days free after, so we both decided that I should fly down to Athens for a long weekend, and we would meet up, and see if our passion was as strong in person as it was in the cyber world.

We had talked a lot about what we would do, more or less, and how we wanted the meeting to pan out. Even so, there was some uncertainty. Would the spark be there in person? Would you accept me despite the age difference? But the uncertainty was like a spice on the anticipation.

Finally, it was Thursday, and I was on my way with Air Serbia, cursing the stop in Belgrade that delayed getting me to you by almost two hours. Then there was a further almost one-hour delay in taking off due to several passengers from delayed connecting flights, and I was in the air again. Landing at Elefthérios Venizélos Airport, I was feeling butterflies of anticipation as I made my way out of the airport to grab a taxi for the forty-kilometre ride into town to my hotel.

I had booked into the Hotel Plaka on Kapnikareas St. I had asked for a room with a window and a view of the apartment building across the street. I think they thought I was kinky. As soon as the taxi dropped me and I checked in, I ran to the room to shower. I was so excited to be seeing you that it was hard. Literally. Fortunately, it was hot, so the shower was cooling. Some, anyway.

I stopped for a moment to enjoy the view of the Acropolis above the buildings, on the hill out the window, while I drank some water as I called your number.

“Hello,” I said. “Stefano here. How are you?”

“Hey! Stefano!” you replied. “Been wondering when you would call. I am fine. You?”

“All good. The flight was delayed for almost an hour,” I said. “We are supposed to meet in half an hour. Are we still on?”

“Of course,” you said. “I will see you at Zorbas in half an hour or so.”

“OK,” I said. “Can we make it forty minutes? I don't think I can make it in thirty minutes now.”

“All right, see you then,” you said. “Look for me inside.”

We hung up, and I went to find a taxi.

I was so excited to be seeing you soon, I was hoping you were feeling the same delightful butterflies as I was.

About fifty minutes later I walked into the Zorbas. The tables outside were full, but there was nobody else inside on this hot evening. An overhead fan made the inside a little bit bearable.

You were sitting at a table right at the back, and you were wearing that red dress. The one I fantasized about you in since I first saw the photograph. Your long black hair was draped over your left shoulder, there was no bra, and the dress just seemed to hold your breasts on its own. Your beautiful breasts that I wanted so much to kiss as I had so many times in my fantasies were real in front of me.

Your legs were crossed, and you wore open stilettos just like in the photo you had sent me. Your long legs were smooth and delightfully kissable. I could hardly wait to feel your skin as I softly touched your legs. My heart skipped a beat as our eyes met, and I could see from the little flush on your skin, especially around your breasts, that you felt it too.

You stood up, smiled, and I kissed your cheeks and hugged you. Then I took a seat next to you at the table.

“How was your flight?” you asked, making small talk.

“Long, with a delay. I almost didn't get here on time,” I said.

“I would have waited,” you declared.

“That is so sweet,” I said. “I am so happy to be here finally, and to be sitting next to you.”

“Me too,” you replied. “I’ve had butterflies all day.”

“So have I,” I smiled. “All week, actually. This moment has occupied most of my thoughts.”

You smiled, your eyes lighting up with little stars as our eyes met.

We made small talk for a little while, the waitress came, left menus, and took our drinks order. We talked some more until she returned a little later with a glass of wine for you, and a soft drink for me. I did not want alcohol clouding my time with you. I wanted my experience to be 100% you. To see, smell, taste, and draw all pleasure from your presence.

“Remember the table fantasy?” you asked, with stars still shining in your eyes.

You looked right into my eyes, and I felt myself overcome with the most delicious tingles.

“You realise how you just made me feel,” I stated.

“Yes,” you replied, swallowing and flushing lightly. “The powerful tingles. I felt them too, you must have seen them in my eyes.”

“Yes, I did, and it made me tingle even more,” I replied.

“I wanted you to see them,” you replied. “I always want you to see what I am feeling.”

Somehow, by magic, we leaned toward one another. Our first kiss was pure and unbridled passion. Our lips crushed against one another's, our tongues probed, and our breathing was full of urgency.

I need not have worried. The spark was there, the passion it ignited was powerful.

I put my hand behind your head, and held the back of your head, as the passion of our kiss caused the feelings to go from tingles to the deep delicious ache of intense arousal.

I am not sure how long we kissed, time did not exist. The world did not exist. The universe did not exist. It was only us, a floating ball of delightful feelings. At least until the waitress coughed.

“Have you decided what you want?” she asked.

“I want her,” I said, pointing to you.

The waitress blushed and didn’t quite seem to know what to do with herself.

“Come back in five minutes,” you said, saving the moment.

“That was tacky,” you said after she left.

“I know, sorry,” I replied. “But it is so true, more true than anything in the universe right now.”

“Yea, me too, you,” you said. “Let's look at the menu.”

We chose our dinner. The waitress came back and took our order. Another couple came and sat a few tables away, so we were still almost alone.

“About that fantasy,” I said.

“Yes?” you asked, uncrossing your long legs, and looking invitingly into my eyes.

Your legs parted just a little, and I caught a flash of light purple panties. I am sure there was a wet spot there. I sure hoped so, the thought gave me back the intensely delicious ache that faded a bit when the waitress was at the table.

I leaned towards you and our lips met again, with greedy passion. I put my hand on your knee. Your legs parted just a little, almost involuntarily due to the glow developing from the kiss. Without breaking the kiss, I slowly moved my hand up the inside of your left leg. You let out a soft moan through the kiss as my hand caressed the inside of your thigh and neared your panties.

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

I could feel the heat of your arousal, but I wanted to tease you so I moved my hand away, down the inside of your thigh, and then ran the back of my hand slowly up the inside of your thigh, also being careful to stay just a little bit away from your panties.

I broke off the kiss, kissing your neck, your ears, over your eyes, showing you all the passion that I had built up for all our time talking online. Slowly, I ran my hand up under your pretty red dress again, stopping just as I touched the edge of your panties lightly. Your legs parted some more, unconsciously giving me better access. Or maybe deliberately.

I remember you once asked me, "So you like making us wet for our lovers?" referring to how my stories made female readers feel aroused and get wet. I reminded you of this.

“Yes, that thought always made me tingle, it does so even now,” you said.

“Tonight, I am your lover,” I said. “I want your panties soaking wet for me. For nobody else.”

“Well, that is already true,” you said, your legs opening a little more.

“Really?” I asked, finally pressing my finger against the wet material of your panties, eliciting a soft moan.

Your pussy was hot and wet with arousal. The heat and moisture made my cock even harder than it already was. This was going to be wonderful, even though my cock was confined and would have to remain so for a while.

“See,” you said, squirming against my hand.

“Yes, and you know how much I love that, love your panties being soaking wet,” I said. “Thank you for wearing them for me, even though you initially were not going to wear any.”

“Yea,” you said with a chuckle. “I wanted to be natural, but for you, I will be unnatural.”

Much as I wanted to play with you, tease you for ages, and slowly make you cum, I knew time was not on our side. Someone might come in any minute. The waitress might bring the food. I did not want us to get thrown out, or worse, but I wanted you to cum just as we had fantasized before.

So, I curled my fingers under your panties and plunged two of them into your pussy. You moaned so loud the other couple had to hear you, although they could not see what my hand was doing because it was behind the tablecloth. But they could certainly see our kisses, and guess what we were doing. I was afraid to look at them because I didn't want to stop touching your soaking wet pussy.

“You want me to rub your clit and make you cum, don't you my greedy lover?” I asked.

“Yes,” you squeaked as you squirmed against my hand with my fingers inside you.

“Yes, what?” I asked.

“Yes, I want you to rub my clit and make me cum,” you said. “And yes, I am your greedy lover. I love this. I love being aroused and wet, and I love you doing it to me.”

“Let me not keep you waiting,” I said.

I pulled my fingers out of you, and kissed you, inserting my fingers soaked in your juices into the kiss, both of us licking them greedily. You were so aroused I could smell your scent.

“Your pussy smells delicious,” I said. “I wish I could taste you at the source, bury my face in your pussy lips, and lick you with my tongue.”

I sat back just a little so I could look into your eyes. They were wet with arousal.

You reached down, got some of your wetness on your fingers, and gave them to me to lick. The scent and taste were amazing.

“Not quite AT the source,” you said. “But certainly FROM the source with love.”

“I am going to finger fuck your pretty pussy,” I said, seeing the water of arousal increase even more in your eyes. “I am going to finger fuck you until you cum right here in the back of Zorbas.”

“Yes, Stefano, finger me,” you said. “Finger my pussy.”

I pressed my fingers deep into you, then ran them over your upper walls, and slowly pulled them out, and up over your clit. The angle was bad, it was hard to control my movements, it would be better if I was sitting behind you, but that would make it too obvious.

Besides, you were so aroused that almost any touch sent you into spasms of delightful sensation. So I moved my fingers over your clit, back and forth, round and round, all the while looking into your eyes.

“Feel my passion for you, feel it in my fingers, feel how much I want to watch you cum,” I said. “

“I feel it,” you replied with a sigh.

“Then I want to take you back to my hotel, and fuck you all night long, fuck you like you have never been fucked before, with the passion of a hungry man who is greedy for your pleasure,” I continued.

“Fuck, that's hot,” you moaned.

I rubbed round and round, increasing and slowing my pace as best I could from the odd angle at which I was touching you.

I could see the orgasm approaching in your eyes, and in the way, the edges of your nostrils flared more during your short, sharp intakes of breath.

“I'm close,” you moaned into my ear.

“I love seeing you close,” I said somewhat ambiguously.

I rubbed harder, the orgasm got closer and closer, the sensations more and more intense. The sheer naughtiness of what we were doing added to the intensity, making the sensations more intense, and soon the orgasm stronger. We had talked about this, how to make our pleasure more intense, taking advantage of situations like this, having sex in front of a window, or masturbating while lying next to someone else, a lover, or a friend. We both loved it.

My cock was throbbing, hard, and leaking precum so much that my trousers were soaking. I wish you could suck me, and I could cum in your mouth, but not even the two of us were that naughty.

“Gonna cum,” you muttered, your breathing just barely controlled.

That need for some control added an edge to the developing orgasm.

The orgasm took you, it flashed through your body, taking over every sensation, filling you with the most wonderful pleasure we humans can feel. You came hard there, and the need to hold still in the restaurant made the orgasm stronger and longer. I kept rubbing you until I saw that the orgasm was at an end, then I held my fingers against your clit for a couple of minutes while you came down.

Slowly, you opened your eyes and gasped. The waitress was there with our food, and my hand was still between your legs. I pulled my hand back, looked at the waitress, smelled my fingers, and then licked them. She blushed. But she smiled at us both so sweetly and put the food on the table as if she had not just seen you have an amazingly intense orgasm.

“I think we made her wet for her lover,” I said after she left.

“That is so hot,” you replied.

“I want you so badly,” I said. “Let's eat. My room has a nice window.”

To be continued . . .

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments