Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Goody Two Shoes

"A quirky little read..."

20
10 Comments 10
12.0k Views 12.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
"Come here you dirty little slut!"

I didn't think I'd been beckoned in a worse way, and though the vile manner in which I was spoken to, caused a rush of juices to pool inside my lower lips, my arousal was still a secret.

"Fuck you!" I said and turned my head back to my laptop.

In my head, my wise voice, the one who always gets an opinion, but rarely makes any real difference, spoke the words.

"What a cunt! Don't you dare give him a thing!"

"I already said 'fuck you!' I silently respond. "I don't need your wisdom, I know a cunt when I see one!"

The voice in my head was like my learned big sister. Except nowhere near experienced enough to give me advice on such things. Just a fucking voyeur in my life, Miss Goody Two Shoes, I had come to know her as, always muttering those words in my own familiar voice, "I told you so!" except I always threw the word "fucking" in the middle. The anger of whatever situation I was being told "I told you so" for, made me do it.

"Deny it all you like baby! I know you love it!" he said as he placed his beer can on the table and clumsily stood up. "Look what you've done to me," he said unbuttoning his fly and removing his hard cock from it's dormant position inside his tight pants.

I looked at it of course! Who wouldn't? I find that you can never predict the size of a man's penis, whether he be tall, short, black or white. There was really no telling until you clapped eyes on it, and usually then, it was too late to back out, regardless of it's status.

His cock happened to be big.

"Typical!" I thought, or rather 'said' in my head and Miss Goody Two Shoes fucking loved that.

"So fucking what if it's big!! He's still a cunt! I can't believe you're actually slut enough to consider fucking such a prick just because he's hung like a donkey!" she said in a really high pitched urgent voice.

I turned my head away as if she, the wise relentless voice might actually belong to a person in front of me, someone I could turn away from. It helped actually! It gave me a moment to think.

I basically needed a good fucking, there were no two ways about it. Obviously I'd rather not fuck a complete wanker, but I'd invited him back. My mind had been altered by drugs and booze and I obviously hadn't realised what a cunt he was. I'd been feeling the love so to speak.

"So tell him to leave!" Miss Goody Two Shoes piped up, and I did consider it for a moment. I also considered how put out he might be, since he'd walked the mile home with me. After all, it's not his fault I didn't realise he was a cunt, he's probably always been that way! Maybe he thought I was into cunts!

Then I considered the implications of just allowing him to fucking brutalise me with that thing and immediately, the whore in me was winning hands down. I could almost feel the length and girth of it. If I insisted on doggy style, I wouldn't even need to look at him. 'I'm certain guys do it all the time,' I reasoned.

Miss Goody Two Shoes was bowing her head in shame for me now. I could picture her despair, the resigned shaking of her head reiterating the "no" that she said over and over... "noooooo!" Each no was sterner than the last as if I might take notice of the sternest!

He was beside me on the couch now. His face became less attractive by the second because of his surprisingly charmless personality. I much preferred those encounters where a person becomes more attractive as their beautiful personality unfolds, but alas, it is what it is, I told myself and smiled the most un-genuine smile I've ever smiled in his direction. It was quite convincing! He liked it!

"You look soo sexy when you smile," he said, slurring slightly. I smiled again. Even I wasn't sure now if the smile was sincere because of his well intended but slurred compliment, or whether it was another whopping fake! I decided it didn't matter.

Miss Goody Two Shoes was pouring herself a white wine spritzer. "She'll be tipsy after just half a glass!" The bitch in me muttered silently. If she got drunk too, she might even enjoy this giant cock with me, I mused and then a genuine smile, confirming the last two as definite fakes, beamed across my face. Almost a laugh, and him, stupidly grinning in response, very sure that he was the reason for it.

He kissed me now. I forgave him almost instantly for the wine breath, reminding myself that I was probably capable of intoxicating a small rodent with just my breath too!

My hands reached out and grasped his cock. It felt velvety smooth. It was getting bigger too.

"Yippee," I thought and then Miss Goody Two Shoes quietly and gently said the word, "condom."

I couldn't argue with her on this, but somehow I did!

"Fucking mood killer! I'd just as well not bother at all. Condoms suck, I hate them!" I retaliated.

"Yeah and you don't like babies very much either," she retorted rather smartly. I had nothing to say to that.

I kissed him back. My decision to embrace this situation, probably made me a better kisser. He certainly wasn't complaining and the pool of juices mentioned earlier, were definitely starting to bleed through the soft cotton of my white knickers. I considered how arousing a sight, the contrast of a wet patch on virginal white knickers might be, and found myself standing up. I pulled my dress over my head, sucked in my stomach and unfastened my bra.

Returning to him, I raised his hands and placed them on my full breasts, squeezing his hands over them.

ADreamLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ADreamLady

If he didn't approve, his cock was certainly betraying him!

I fixed my eyes on him. They weren't bad eyes, they just weren't the sort that understood things quickly. He understood his enormous cock was aching though, and that was all the pair of us needed to understand at this moment in time, but I so loved the anticipation, so didn't want it yet.

In my head I asked myself what I'd do if he spunked accidentally before violating. Myself and even Miss Goody Two Shoes agreed that we'd be justified in killing him. We'd hide the body and never speak of it again. We even shared a little laugh.

I bit my lip for him now, and feigned a little nervousness. The white panties made me do it! I loved them for it! And if he really did spunk now, before I get my fill, I'd only have myself to blame.

I straddled his lap now, my legs wide open. I looked down at the growing wet spot on my knickers and said in my best fuck me voice, "Have a look at how wet you're making me!" The truth of the matter was that I was making me wet. I was turning us both on. But he was my audience, so I couldn't do it without him.

He accidentally did something good now. His face was overcome with this bewilderment. It was almost childlike as his mouth opened and his eyes took in the outline of my cunt lips through the thin white cotton. His fingers reached out without his permission and touched me, tentatively, as if he were discovering a new toy.

I rather liked the idea of being somebody's toy and if he was willing to play, as well as giving me what stood proudly, seeking attention. I wouldn't argue. Even Miss Goody Two shoes couldn't argue with that!

You can call me a filthy cunt all you like if you're pulling on my clit, probing me, opening my labia, and all whilst looking at me like a child who has just been handed his first ice-cream. I thought, and then I stood up and slid the only things between his willingness and my cunt, right down my legs.

I opened my legs around him and brazenly opened my cunt lips wide. The scent of my desire, undeniable. I rubbed a finger across myself, scooping up some juices as I went, then I sucked on my finger hungrily. Immediately I went back for more, and rubbed my juices all over his face, leaving my scent on him.

"You're fucking unreal!" he said, and I tried not to smile smugly. I failed.

"Now fucking play with me, please!" I added, because I've always been polite, and filthy.

"Ohh my fuckin..." he lost his words mid sentence as his fingers delved into me. As he discovered the wetness that along with my voice, begged him, urged him to explore.

My head thrown back now in abandonment, his fingers taking advantage where they could.

His fingers weren't practiced but they were keen. I'd always been a fan of avidness and he was proving to be less selfish than I'd imagined. In fact, he was proving to be quite the giver under my command.

"Harder!" I cried wildly now, my face unrecognisable in comparison to the one he'd met just a few hours ago. Miss Goody Two Shoe's proverbial clit was swelling as we accepted the fate that was our growing orgasm.

"Yes, fucking yesss!! Finger fuck my cunt til it squirts!" I howled. He wondered as he stepped it up a gear, if in a minute, he might actually hurt me. "Fucking hurt it!" I screamed as if I might have read his mind.

Harder and faster now, he caused a noise to escape my throat, one I have no control over. The tone of it rising in pitch as I began to lose control of myself. My fluids spraying us both, splashing the couch and the wall behind him as he worked it brilliantly and my juices were all spent. My orgasm sweeping over me, over us, like a tsunami. Miss Goody Two Shoes flushed away like a dying goldfish in a pan.

"Now fuck it!" I told him urgently as I stood up and bent over the soaked couch. I looked back over my shoulder at him just as he thrust himself forward and into me. The wetness greeting him warmly. The size of him stretching my inner walls, threatening my cervix, who's protests would never be heard over my howling and begging.

"Fuck it good!! Give it to meeeee!" I screamed, desperate to feel his hot seed filling me up. He grabbed my hips and fucked me like a doll now, merely a hole to satisfy his needs. I liked it! I liked it a lot!

"Yes yesss, fucking yesss!!" I encouraged, trying to tip him over. He kept going. His cock overwhelming me, stimulating my urethra. It felt good. I'm not sure how it felt for him, when I began pissing as he worked the insides of me. Something tipped him though! Coincidence?

His body froze as he was in ball deep and he threw his head back and made this really unattractive noise that was somehow, music to my ears.

Our combined bodily fluids, plugged like a crowd of evacuees behind a gate, spilled from me as he pulled himself out and his legs nearly gave way.

In my head, the image of Miss Goody Two Shoes looking like a drowned rat, made me reach for a cigarette, before I sucked him hard again.

And as I felt the length of him grow in my throat, I decided that next time, I should quite like to see that face of his contort when he made that horrible noise. I might actually like his fuck face. I did. 

Published 
Written by smiler77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments