Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Rendezvous

"A couple's first encounter"

20
9 Comments 9
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Just a sweet Western themed romp"

As Mac carried BJ up the stairs and felt her warm skin on his, he knew he was getting aroused. How does she do that to me, he thought. When they got into the bedroom, BJ saw that Mac had laid out wildflowers on the bed, the bedside tables, and even on the floor. “

Wow,” she breathed, “How did you manage this?” she asked, gasping slightly, filled with her own arousal.

“You had to cook breakfast sometime, and luckily for me, it took a while," he told her. Mac laid BJ gently down on the bed and reached out to touch her face. Stroking her cheek, he slid his palm down her face and neck, then further down over her shoulder, finally landing on her breast. Cupping her breast in his hand, he watched her face for any reaction.

BJ’s eyes were closed and she sucked in a quick breath when Mac touched her. She reached her arm around his waist and pulled him close to her, almost pulling him down on top of her on the bed.

“What are you doing, Cowboy?” she breathed.

“I want to make love to you,” he said matter-of-factly, sliding his hand down her torso and pulling her t-shirt free from the waistband of her jeans. Slowly he peeled the t-shirt off over BJ’s head and saw she wasn’t wearing a bra. Mac saw her nipples were hard, dark red, waiting for him. He knelt on the floor in front of BJ and took her breast in his mouth, fondling her nipple with his tongue. He could hear her gasp and suddenly her hands were buried in the hair on his head.

“Oh Mac,” she whispered huskily. BJ reached down and yanked at his t-shirt, pulling it off and throwing it across the room. She saw how tan and muscled his chest was and ran her hands over it, feeling his heart beating faster in his chest as his mouth worked at her nipple. BJ could also feel her own reaction to his touch. “Cowboy, you make me melt," she said.

“I’m so hard right now," he commented, and then returned to her nipple, this time taking it in his teeth and giving a light tug. When he saw that BJ only melted into him more when he did bite her, he gradually added pressure. “You even taste sweet," he said, reaching down to undo her jeans.

BJ grabbed his hand and slowed his process of taking off her pants, making sure she didn’t move her chest too far from his mouth. “Let me strip for you," she whispered.

Mac bit down hard on her nipple then and BJ let out a half-yelp half-moan. Mac rose from his spot on the floor and pulled BJ to her feet, leading her into the middle of the room, then sitting down in his armchair. BJ moved slowly, her body seeming to sway to some inner tune or rhythm in her head. Mac watched as she moved and danced for him, her eyes half closed and her lips pursed.

She danced closer to him and rubbed up against him as she slowly worked her jeans unbuttoned and then unzipped. As she rode his thigh, BJ slid her jeans off and they landed in a soft pile at his feet. He looked her up and down and saw her white lace thong. He reached out his hand to grab her around the waist, but she moved away slightly. Mac leaned forward in the chair and almost fell out frontward trying to touch her.

“No, no, no…” BJ whispered, lightly smacking at his hand. She continued to dance seductively and slid out of her panties as if she were slick with grease.

As BJ stood naked in front of Mac she observed him, feeling only slightly self-conscious about her body. If he doesn’t like my body, it certainly doesn’t show, she told herself, studying him as she danced. His eyes were looking her up and down; his chest was tense as if he were holding back from grabbing her. She looked further down his body and saw that he was fully aroused and his jeans were pulled taut against him. She approached him slowly and took the snap of his jeans in her fingers.

BJ heard Mac inhale quickly when she started to undo his jeans, but he didn’t make a move to stop her, merely reached up and cradled one of her breasts in each hand, stroking her nipples with his thumbs. BJ sighed and moaned at his touch, then unzipped his jeans and slid down on her knees in front of him to pull off his boots.

Mac twined his fingers in BJ’s thick auburn hair while she undid his boots and took them off, setting them aside. Next, she pulled his jeans down, along with his boxer briefs. As BJ took sight of Mac’s cock, hard for her, he let out a loud moan. BJ slid his pants all the way off and slid herself up his body until she was riding him in the chair. She felt his hard, throbbing shaft slide inside her already wet pussy, and she let out a similarly loud moan.

Thaliafoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thaliafoxy

Mac rocked under her and she felt like she would hit the ceiling with arousal. BJ could hear her breath coming faster now as she felt Mac move against her.

“I love you, BJ,” Mac growled, his voice choked with desire.

“I love you, Mac. God you feel so good,” BJ whispered in return.

Mac kissed all over her breasts and up her neck. As he sucked on her earlobe he whispered, “I want you so bad, please don’t hold back.”

“I won’t,” she whispered.

Still inside her, Mac stood from the chair and carried BJ to the bed, laying her down and climbing on top of her. He moved slowly against her and heard her sweet moans and her breath coming in shallow gasps. He had a moment of clarity and slowed almost to a stop, “We need a condom don’t we?” he said on a long exhale.

“I’m on birth control," BJ whispered in reply, looking up into Mac’s face. She saw beads of sweat glistening on his forehead and at his temples. She picked up her discarded t-shirt from the bed and wiped his forehead, “Please keep going Mac.” She practically begged.

Mac kissed every inch of her body he could reach as he rocked against her. He felt BJ’s legs wrapped around his waist and felt her rock harder against him. “Slow down, girl, I don’t know how much longer I can hold on,” he said, his breath coming in heavier gasps now.

“You have me right on the edge, Cowboy,” BJ told him. “This won’t be the last time we’re together. Go as fast or slow as you want,” she added, then kissed his chest and bit at his nipples.

Mac was surprised how that made a surge of arousal shoot through his body and he had to stop short. He wanted to make love to her forever, not just have a “wham bam thank you ma’am” moment.

The couple kissed and touched, rolling around on the bed together, first with Mac on top and then BJ. Mac smacked BJ’s ass and felt her tighten around him.

She slid herself off of him then and sat on his chest.

“Kiss me between my legs," she told him.

Before the statement was out of her mouth, Mac had flipped BJ onto her back and his dark head was buried between her thighs. BJ’s moans and cries sounded loud in her own ears as Mac’s tongue moved over her body. She could hear him moan as he kissed her clit and she reached down in an attempt to stroke his hard cock, but she could not reach him. Instead, she ran her hands through his hair. When she could feel she was only one lick from climax, she pulled his head up.

“Fuck me, Mac,” she growled, looking into his eyes. She flipped over on her belly, rising up on all fours, exposing her pussy and ass.

“Oh fuck, woman,” Mac practically groaned, grabbing BJ's hips, he slid into her wetness. He rocked hard against her and she backed her ass up against him. He pulled her to him by her hair and she cried out, the resonance of her cry making his cock through inside her.

“I’m going to cum, Mac,” she whispered. “Oh Mac, Mac, Mac!” BJ's moans escalated as she called his name, and she felt herself let go inside.

Mac practically crushed her face into the pillow as he hit her one last time hard and let himself go inside of her. They rocked together for what felt like hours, seeming to feel the other just keep coming. When they were both spent, they lay together in the sheets in a sweaty heap of flesh.

BJ could feel her hair was wet with sweat, and she and Mac slid against each other, both wet all over. She ran her hand through his hair and stroked his cheek as he lay with his face next to hers. As he became limp, he pulled out of her and wiped them both with her discarded t-shirt. Mac could feel BJ tremble beneath him.

“Are you okay, Sweet Girl?” he asked in a husky, tired, but satisfied voice.

“Yes, Mac, very okay," BJ replied, kissing him hard on the mouth, tasting herself on his tongue. "We will definitely need a replay of this, vowboy," she told him, resting her head on his chest.

He nodded his agreement. "Oh yes, Darlin', we will."

Published 
Written by CODYGIRL1977
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments