Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Motorcycle Mistress.

"Wild motorcycle sex rediscovered!"

10
2 Comments 2
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

I’d never forgotten those wild days of young motorcycle sex. In my twenties, astride my motorcycle, my girl’s thighs gripping me as she sat behind me in her skimpy shorts, the vibration between her spread legs driving her wild, my hand reaching behind to stroke her bare legs, cruising the countryside looking for a secluded spot for outdoor sex. I’d thought it was all behind us now I’d been married to that same girl, my wife Jayne, for a dozen years. But I was wrong! 

Some friends of ours were having some building work done on their house. They had to put lots of furniture and boxes in their garage, and the husband asked if we could store his motorcycle in our garage. It was a low-slung machine with a brown leather seat and a big red tank. Even the first night it was there in our garage I got a hint something might happen. Jayne stood there running her hand along the seat, and a mischievous smile appeared on her face.

“Do you remember those times ….?” Jayne began. I sure did!  

A couple of evenings later, I arrived home from work and there in the middle of the hallway floor was one of Jayne's panties, a simple white cotton pair. I picked it up and as I stood there holding it, through the doorway into our kitchen I could see another of her panties, a tiny satin thong, pink with a pattern of little red flowers. I got the message! A lingerie trail, leading to Jayne naked and ready for sex was one of the sex games we used to play as a newly married couple. But those trails had usually led to the bedroom. This trail led to the garage!  

I followed the trail through the kitchen into the utility room, and just outside the garage door was another panty. This time it was a black see-through lace thong from a lingerie set I'd bought Jayne for an anniversary. I stepped through the open garage door and there she was.  

She was sitting facing me on the seat of the motorcycle with her spread legs astride the tank. She was wearing a blue denim mini skirt, one she’d kept from her student days more than a decade back but still wore occasionally for parties. It was microscopically short up Jayne’s thighs. Above that, she was in a thin white breast-clinging short sleeve blouse which looked good in contrast with her ear-length dark hair. Several of the top buttons of her blouse were open. Jayne’s legs were spread so wide that I could see right up her skirt, to pale purple panties taut over her sex mound. She was wearing tan stockings, black high heels and purple garter straps matching her panties crossed her bare thighs above her stocking tops. 

Jayne was leaning back with her hands on the seat behind her so her big breasts thrust up and forward against her thin white blouse showing the outline of bra cups and of her peaking nipples. As I stood and stared at Jayne she spread her legs a little wider and reached down to pull her panties aside. I saw her naked pussy with its bush of almost black pubic hair around her vagina. Spreading her legs so wide pulled her vagina open and her pink inner lips, already glistening wet with her sex juice, were peeping out through her dark bush.  

"Do you remember the way I used to spread my legs for you on that bike and let you touch my pussy?” Jayne sad softly but with an edge of excitement in her voice.  

I'd touched her between her legs for the first-ever time on that old motorcycle. She'd been sitting behind me in skimpy shorts as wide-legged as she was now, holding me tight as we cruised the hills one blazing hot summer day. Her hand had reached down to find the hard ridge of my erect penis bulging under my jeans, and I’d reached behind me, ran my hand up her bare leg from her knee and massaged her pussy. The squeeze she'd given me in response told me straight away that I'd scored. Then we’d had sex for the first time, with Jayne bent over my bike for my hard hungry penis with her panties down round her thighs. Now we’d had years of discovering what each other liked. Jayne was a sex-bomb twenty-two-year-old then. She’s still a sex bomb now and if anything she’s gotten even sexier!  

Moments later our lips were together with our tongues touching, my one arm was round her back pulling her close and my other hand was down between her legs, inside her panties and cupped over her sex mound with my fingers teasing her juice soaked labia. As I held her against me I could feel her squirming with the sexual pleasure my fingers were giving her.  

"Undress me!" She gasped excitedly.  

I began with her denim skirt. It fastened up the short length of its side. Though I've stripped Jayne many times the sheer eroticism of the moment got my hands trembling with excitement at the feel of her stockinged leg and bare thigh above. My fingers fumbled with the buttons. With her skirt off I couldn’t resist a good long fondle of her pussy as we kissed again. As our lips were together her fingers found the ridge of my erection and gently squeezed it.  

“Mmmmmm! It’s just as hard for me as it was back then!” Jayne said excitedly.

I undid her blouse and put it, neatly folded the way she insists, with her skirt on a shelf. Her lacy purple bra matched her panties, the cups were only just big enough to sling her large firm breasts and the thin satin peaked over her aroused nipples. She gasped with pleasure as I played with the peaks of her nipples through the thin taut satin.  

"Go on,” Jayne said huskily. “You undress for me before you take my underwear off. You know how I love it when you're naked when you strip me."  

I stripped naked for her. I was in tiny grey speedo style briefs. Jayne says something about the way they cling to my balls and penis and show the outline of its straining hard shaft and mushroom head turns her on. I paused to thrust my bulging briefs toward her. There was already a patch wet from pre-cum just over my nozzle.  

"Mmmmmm! My biker boy's excited!" Jayne purred, reaching out a finger tip to touch the wet patch, then lightly stroking the length of my hard shaft through the thin grey cotton.  

I slipped my briefs off and tossed them aside, too excited to put them neatly on the shelf. My penis bounced out fully erect and I stood there naked thrusting my quivering near-vertical erection toward her. I was so close to her that my lust and erection-swollen cock head brushed her bare thigh above her stocking tops. Jayne reached out and this time it was my turn to gasp as she lightly fingered the taut flesh of my penis shaft and its so sensitive deep pink mushroom head. I spread my legs for her as, with her excitement mounting, she slid her hand down over my hairy balls and right under me between my legs. Then I finished stripping her.  

She purred as I caressed her shoulders before I unclipped her bra. I moved in close and fondled her breasts, getting her gasping with pleasure as my fingers brushed her taut aroused nipples. Then she lifted each long leg up in turn for me to unclip her garter straps and slide her nylons off. I made sure my fingers savoured every inch of her long smooth legs from her pubic bush to her red painted toenails. Now all that remained between me and her naked body was her panties!  

With a mischievous smile on her face Jayne put her high heels back on and, conspicuously getting her legs as wide as she could, she slowly climbed off the motorcycle. She bent over the seat with her hands on the saddle, with her purple satin covered bottom toward me and her big breasts swinging pendulously so her nipples were brushing the saddle. She wiggled her bottom sensuously and gave me a look over her shoulder that invited me to pull her panties down.  

I know how hot and wild it gets Jayne when I play with her and pleasure her vagina lips through her panties. I had a good fondle of her cheeks through the thin smooth satin taut over her curves. I let my hand creep slowly down the valley between her cheeks and under her following the thin gusset strip of satin between her legs till my fingertips were on her mound following the line of her slit. She moaned with pleasure and spread her legs in response to my adventurous hand.  

I began to stroke her back and forth along her vagina lips through the gusset of her panties, caressing her thighs, back and bottom with my other hand. Within minutes the satin over her mound was wet and she was gasping and quivering with arousal. I pulled her panties down, she let them drop, kicked them aside then spread her legs even wider than before. Now as she stayed bent over the cycle I fingered her naked pussy, her labia and the little peak of her clitoris with my fingers, taking her slowly toward her orgasm.  

Missbusty_45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Missbusty_45

Jayne climaxed with that so familiar cry, her breasts bouncing as her hips thrust and her body bucked with the explosive pulses of her orgasm. Afterwards, she leaned over the motorcycle with her head bowed, panting. She enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm with my hand between her legs cupped over her throbbing, juice soaked hairy mound and gently massaging her around her vagina lips with my fingers. As I did, I let my iron-hard penis prod and brush against her buttocks and thighs, smearing her soft flesh with pre cum and leaving her in no doubt I was ready!  

"Oooooh! ... Come into me darling!" she said softly.  

Now her voice was trembling with anticipation, and her fingers were peeping out between her legs just below her bum cheeks as she hungrily fingered her excited pussy. Then, still bending over the saddle Jayne lifted a knee onto the seat of the motor cycle, spreading her legs as wide as she could. I saw her grip the seat as she braced herself for the sexual pleasure I was about to give her.  

Jayne's got mile-long legs, I'm stocky, and her high heels got her gaping, juice soaked love lips to just the right height for my penis. I held her thighs and savoured that moment when my soft penis head first touched her labia and she gasped and quivered with the thrill. I slid in till my belly met her cheeks and my coarse pubic hair brushed her arse. Then I thrust, rhythmically, smoothly, firmly, deeply, withdrawing on the back stroke to that delicious point when her labia gently but exquisitely tugged the base of my penis head. Jayne came quickly. She was aroused and still throbbing from the orgasm my fingers had given her, and she always says her second orgasm is even better than her first. I was still thrusting into her when she cried out, her thighs bucked again in my hands, and her pulsing vagina muscles gripped my pumping penis. 

She moaned softly as I carried on pumping her through exquisite minutes of her smooth warm vagina squeezing tight around my hard-working penis. When my own orgasm rose and I involuntarily thrust my hips hard against her bum cheeks my thrust pushed her forward across the motor cycle. Moments later in a delicious orgasm, I jerked my load into her.  

As always I grunted "Jayne!" as I filled her.  

I stayed standing behind her for a long moment, holding her soft bottom against my belly. Then as I stepped back my penis slid out of her. It was still mostly erect. With my hand wrapped round my penis and my other hand fondling Jayne’s bottom I masturbated a last spurt of semen into the valley between her bum cheeks. Then with a strand of semen dripping from my still half-erect cock onto the garage floor I watched more of my semen slowly trickle down the inside of her thigh.  

But our fun wasn’t finished yet. I brought us both cold orange juices from the fridge. Jayne sat astride the motorcycle to sip her drink, naked, tousled haired, and looking superb. Her eyes met mine. 

"Why don't you get your camera?" she said.  

That mischievous smile appeared on her face again as she spread her legs wider and shook herself to let her breasts bounce and swing to show me what she had in mind. Jayne’s a natural exhibitionist. At wild student parties she was always one of the first girls to have all her clothes off. Perhaps we’re kinky but for years through our married life, we’ve kept a "private album" of sexy pictures of ourselves. We share them occasionally with like-minded friends. That’s another story! I’ve got a high-quality digital camera, sharp enough to show every strand of Jayne's dark pubic hair. 

By the time I’d returned from our bedroom to the garage with my camera, Jayne was back in her bra, panties and stockings sitting astride the motorcycle. In anticipation of what was to come my penis was well on its way up hard again.  

I clicked away with my camera as Jayne did a slow striptease sprawling over the motorcycle. She posed with her panties partway down her thighs erotically underlining her pussy, a pose she knows always turns me on. She left her stockings till last, spreading her legs wide to slowly slip them off. Then came the penis-straining nude poses. Of course in between pictures my hand roamed over her lovely smooth flesh and through her hair, both on her head and between her legs. 

With the camera set to automatic, we got some shots of us both together. I got hot shots of Jayne bent over the saddle with my cock head poking her bum crack and with my cock head in her mouth, of her holding my cock, and lots, lots more. Jayne even took some pictures of me. I posed for her sitting naked astride the saddle leaning back so my cock stuck up vertical. I bent over the bike with my legs wide showing Jayne my cock and balls from behind swinging between my spread thighs. I was posing standing naked astride the motorcycle, thrusting my hips forward with my thumb and forefinger round my hard up erect penis as if I was masturbating. In fact I was desperate to shoot a load and was tempted to stroke one off. Jayne put the camera down.  

“Mmmmmm ….!” Jayne purred, “I can see what my biker boy wants!"

As she spoke she grinned and formed her thumb and finger into a ring and bobbed it smoothly up and down exactly the length and angle of my hard up penis. As always Jayne was absolutely right. That was exactly what I wanted! She lubed her hand with a tube of cream she'd brought in readiness. From early in our courtship Jayne had shown she knew how to give good hand jobs, and she's become even more of an expert since!

I stood astride the seat of the motorcycle with my erection arching up over the tank. Jayne snuggled next to me. She stood astride my leg with her breasts squeezed against my arm and her furry pussy brushing my naked thigh. I slid my one hand round her waist to pull me against her, then slid my hand down her smooth back to fondle her soft round bottom and I fondled her big warm breasts with the other. She whimpered with excitement.

Her hands caressed my bottom and my spread thighs, and her fingers slowly tickled their way down my bum crack to reach under me to fondle and tickle my arse, scrotum and penis from behind and below. Jayne knows how to work me to the absolute peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity!

"Love you! Love you! Love you!" She kept saying as she pleasured me.

My penis was soon so tight I felt it would snap. When I could hardly take any more, Jayne's hand slid smoothly across my hip, wrapped around my shaft and squeezed gently. A moment later her lubed hand began the exquisite stroking and tugging, pulling and brushing my foreskin, her hand riding from my pubic bush right up over my penis head, catching the base ridge of my penis head and that so sensitive spot right underneath.

Jayne has masturbated me enough times to know from the sudden stiffening of my penis in her hand that I'm coming. As the orgasm pleasure swelled in my penis I involuntarily gripped her bottom and thrust my hips forward. Jayne also knows how to make me wait, and her expert hand prolonged my sexual pleasure till I was nearly frantic. She took me through to a long, sweet semen spurt with her thumb and forefinger stroking across the ridge of my penis head and her spare hand under me tickling my arse and scrotum. As I grunted "Jayne!" my jet of sex cream splashed over the tank and as far as the cycle's handlebars.

I stayed standing astride the saddle with Jayne caressing my bottom and my penis sticking straight in front of me twitching as a couple of last spurts of semen splashed over the seat. Always the tidy housewife, Jayne picked up her purple satin panties and to my amazement, she carefully used them to wipe my semen off the motorcycle cycle, and the strand of semen dangling from my now limp penis.

As you can imagine Jayne and I made good use of that motorcycle while it was with us, and we filled a few more pages of our private album. We were quite sad when our friend took his motorcycle back a few weeks later, carefully wiped clean of all semen stains from that evening and from several other raunchy sessions that followed!

Published 
Written by XAuthorX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments