Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr. Lucky's Bad Luck

"This guy's good days are great, but he is never quite sure what will cum next."

12
5 Comments 5
6.9k Views 6.9k
6.5k words 6.5k words
I don't know, either I'm the luckiest or unluckiest guy on earth. Sometimes I get lucky and things seem to be going my way. At other times, I find myself in odd and compromising situations. Most people think it's my fault. They say I'm careless. Okay, they could be right, but from my point of view, these things just happen like in the song, "everything happens to me."

My first memory of stumbling into an embarrassing situation was when I was in kindergarten. My teacher's name was Mrs. Stratford. She was beautiful, at least beautiful in a five year old's mind. My mom said Mrs. Stratford had changed her name. I didn't understand why she would do that. Mom said it was because she had just been married, and took her husband's name. That just seemed stupid to me.

Even at that young age, I knew that kissing was for people who loved each other although I had no idea about love. Sure, I loved my dog and my mom, I got that. Why adults kissed the way my mom and dad kissed puzzled me. Anyway, I knew it was an adult thing and serious. So, when I saw Mrs. Stratford kissed the principal in that way, I knew it wasn't right.

They spotted me spying on them. That's what they said. They said I was spying on them. It wasn't true. I was on my way to the bathroom down the hall. They scolded me in a way that had never happened before. Of course, they didn't tell my parents what happened. I didn't tell them either.

The next big one was when I was eleven. Sure, there were a few minor ones before I was eleven like when the kickball got caught on the school roof. Of course, I got the blame. Then there was a broken window at the neighbor's house. Okay, we were playing around with my slingshot. It misfired and hit the wall of our house and caromed off through the neighbor's window. Bad luck, but boy did I get into trouble.

So the incident that was a much bigger deal was on the Fourth of July. We were all outside playing. My dad was home from work, and the grill was setup for a picnic. I wanted to ask my dad when we would start the fireworks. I went in the house and looked around. He wasn't there. I heard voices in the basement, so I went downstairs to see if dad was there. Wow, he was down there with the next door neighbor, and they were smoking. But it wasn't Marlboro, his usual brand. They were rolling one. Well, we had "Just Say No" classes in fifth grade, so I knew what they were doing. My dad sent me to my room, and I missed all of the fireworks that year.

Moving onto my high school years, I only had my driver's license for a few months when I picked up, Deedie, my girlfriend. My dad always joked about our Camry as a bordello on wheels. He said that's what his parents called it. He loved to tease me by saying, "You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that old Chevy we owned."

Deedie was hot. She had "fuck me" written all over her. I was a horny teen when we parked in a dark secluded cove. There was only one house nearby, and it was dark. This was the perfect place to take Deedie into the back seat and fornicate. She was willing. I was hard and panting like a dog.

Her bra was on the car seat; her skirt was wrapped around her waist; her panties were around her ankles. My zipper was stuck on the denim fabric of my jeans. I panicked. She leaned over and said, "Let me help you." In seconds, she had my cock out and was pushing my pants down to my knees. In seconds, I would be inside her having sex with a girl for the first time.

Only fate interceded. Just as we were about to turn fantasy into reality, we heard sirens blaring and blazing lights everywhere. What we hadn't seen was a dozen squad cars lurking around the corner. People were running everywhere. Some running out of the house, others running to see what was happening. Lots of them saw my bare ass between Deedie's legs. We quickly began covering up as a cop came over to the car with his flashlight. He saw what was happening. Needless to say, that ended our romance. As embarrassing as that was, it got worse. The cop was Deedie's older brother.

Later I learned that the dark house was a crack house. It had been under surveillance for months before the raid. We just happened to choose the wrong night.

I delivered pizzas the summer of my sophomore year. One delivery was out in the country. They were good customers having delivered there almost every weekend. This time, the pizza was for a Wednesday night which was unusual. I rang the doorbell. The door opened and the same man as always, about forty years old, answered the door. This time he wore only a pair of boxer shorts. I handed him the pizza, and he gave me the money. As he turned to close the door, I saw Deedie naked on the living room sofa. I was in the market for a new girlfriend.

During my junior year in high school, I worked at the country club. Sometimes I would caddy, sometimes worked as a ball boy at the tennis courts. It was a hot and humid day when I parked my car . There were only two other cars in the lot and one was my boss'. The golf carts were lined up waiting for golfers that hadn't shown up. It was too hot. On this day, the boss had me wiping down the showers.

I called into the women's locker room asking if anyone was there. There was no answer. It was empty. I took my bucket and disinfectant to the first stall and began cleaning. All of a sudden, a voice behind me said, "Don't you ever knock?"

The voice was from Mrs. Burkhart. She was totally nude looking at me with a saucy smile. My god, the tits on that woman! "Boy," she said, "aren't you supposed to warn a lady when you come in our locker?"

"I did, but no one answered. I'm sorry."

"You are in big trouble, you know that." she barked. I knew she was right because her husband, Mr. Burkhart, was the club president.

She said, "Look, I'll make you a deal. I won't tell if you won't tell. There's one thing you need to do to keep my lips sealed."

"What's that, Mrs. Burkhart?"

"I want you to eat me out. Do you know what that means?"

"Tell me," although I knew.

"I want you to eat my pussy."

"How does it taste, Mrs. Burkhart?" I said sarcastically.

"Don't be a smartass, she said. "I think you'll find it tastier than pizza and sweeter than candy."

So, she sat on a bench, spread her legs, and took my head between her thighs. I was a novice, but she told me exactly what she wanted. The woman was not shy. I was not resistant while following her nasty commands.

Finally, she said, "Maybe someday you and I can get together for something more. You know, something that will make you as happy as you made me."

We never met again, although there were rumors that she was the country club slut.

The month of high school graduation was party time. There were parties everywhere. Twice a week someone was giving a party. My parents gave me one. It included the neighbors, friends, relatives, and of course, all my friends and my new girlfriend, Melody. It was a really big deal.

Our parents really didn't care that my friends and I were drinking at these parties. They pretty much knew we had been having beer parties during most of our senior year. After all, the adults were doing a pretty good job of it themselves. One of them was Stacey, Melody's mom. Stacey had been drinking Manhattans and probably too many of them. She asked me to sit for a minute with her. I was just trying to be polite when I sat down. She put her hand on my thigh and said, "So you've been fucking my daughter. Now don't deny it."

I took a deep breath and said, "Mrs. Pendleton, I don't think we should be talking about that here."

"Okay, then you, Melody and I will have a talk tomorrow afternoon at my house."

"Really?" I said panic stricken. "Does Melody know about his?"

"She will. Don't be late. I'll see you at two."

Nervous doesn't quite describe how I felt. I was nearly peeing in my pants. I didn't know how she found out about Melody and me, but it wasn't Melody who squealed. She was scared to death that her mom might find out she was sexually active. I rang the doorbell and no one answered. I rang again. From an upstairs window a voice said, "It's open."

The living room was empty, so was the kitchen. Melody didn't appear and neither did her mom. Then Melody's mom yelled down, "I'm upstairs." She didn't say "We're upstairs," she said, "I'm upstairs." That was what made me even more nervous.

Upstairs, I peaked into a few rooms. They were all empty until I got to the master bedroom. Stacey was there on the bed dressed in little more than a flimsy black nightgown. The garment barely covered her breasts and stopped short of her ass. It was like a scene straight out of the move, "The Graduate." Melody's mom was seducing me.

I took a deep breath and walked into the room. She said, "Come over here, and sit with me on the bed. I thought you would like to be with a woman having more experience."

I sat within reach of her taking a closer look. She had large firm breasts, not bad for a thirty-nine year woman. It was easy to see she was fully shaved. Her face was a mature version of her daughter's. She apparently had been to the beauty parlor because not a hair was out of place. Stacey was attractive and sexy like her daughter.

"Do you like what you see?" she whispered.

"I had a lump in my throat and eked out, "Yes, Mrs. Pendleton. You are beautiful like Melody."

Am I sexy like my daughter, too?"

"Definitely. You are very sexy."

"Do you want to fuck me like you've been fucking Melody?"

I didn't answer. What was I to do? All of a sudden, I wasn't so unsure of myself. The only fucking I knew was in the back seat of my dad's Camry. Hooking up with an older woman was terrifying.

"Let me show you my breasts. Maybe that will help you decide." She pulled down the top of her lingerie. They almost popped out, and they were much larger than Melody's. Her nipples were erect. "Suck on my tits for a bit. You'll like what they do to me."

I did what she said. Her pleasure was evident. She moaned and moaned, and asked me to suck them harder. She took my hand between her legs. Slowly they parted allowing me full access. "Finger fuck me," she begged.

While my fingers slid into her slippery cunt, her hand was all over my crotch. My belt was off and my pants unzipped. Stacey had her hand on my cock. She gently stroked it, getting me to full length. "Oh my," she said, "you have a big one. I'll bet Melody has fun playing with this."

I began leaking precum when she went down on me. Unlike her daughter, this woman could deep throat, and do it well.

Stacey knew how to work my balls while swallowing my cock. Sometimes she would lick them and suck them in her mouth. At other times, she just gently played with them when I was deep in her throat. I was amazed how she could take me all the way down and lick my balls at the same time.

The whole point of this meeting was that she wanted to be fucked. I hadn't brought along condoms, and I told her so. Stacey said not to worry. She was protected. It was the first time doing it bareback and the feeling was spectacular.

I forcefully rammed into her. She began to get vocal. "God that feels good. Fuck me good and hard."

Her long legs were wide apart and high in the air. It was if I couldn't get deep enough. With each thrust she would heave her hips into me, yelling for me to fuck her harder. Stacey talked dirty the whole time saying to cream her cunt, drill her pussy, or pound into her fuck hole. I did all that leaving nothing in reserve.

I thought unprotected sex was great until I learned what it felt like to cum bareback into a warm slick pussy. Every blast of my cum pouring inside of her was ecstasy. She seemed to enjoy it too. She held my butt tight keeping me inside of her after both of us had climaxed.

"That was very nice," she said. "Now I want us to do it doggy."

After I had caught my breath, her mouth brought me back to full strength again. She was on all fours and I sunk my steel hard cock in her waiting cunt. With my cum coating her tight vagina from the first fuck, the feeling this time inside her was even more arousing. I fucked her like that for a long time and finally released a second shot of creamy fluids. She experienced a few more orgasms this time and said, "That's what I love about you young guys. You can screw a lady more than once and even cum a second time."

We did it a third time. It was a long fuck. It might have never ended except for one small thing. Her husband came home. There was no way to explain that I was there to fix their bathroom faucet. He was a plumber. My excuse was that Mrs. Pendleton called me upstairs to see Melody's baby pictures.

He said, "That's funny. This is the third time this week someone has been looking at baby pictures," He abruptly showed me the door. I was lucky to drive home with a full set of teeth.

This kind of thing continued to happen as I grew older. I went off to college confident and thinking I was pretty cool. It turned out that freshmen are not cool. I spent two days in American History thinking it was World History. I pledged a fraternity only to find out I signed up for the Army Reserves. Hey, they made it sound like a fraternity. Then on my first college date, someone switched girls with me, and I ended up with a real bitch. I got a lot of grief over that one.

My sophomore year went smoother but not without incident. My roommate fixed me up with a blind date. I was assured she was really really hot. That's what I was told. His family was in town for homecoming, and it turned out my hot date was with this guy's eighth-grade sister. She was a great kid, and I became her surrogate brother.

There was another day when classes were closed because of a terrorist threat on campus. I slept in. It was a practical joke. I missed my math finals.

I could be called naive, but I preferred to think of it as unlucky. On the other hand, there were times when I was unusually lucky. I interned with a university professor who was a fundamentalist Mormon. He believed in the same lifestyle as Brigham Young. He had three wives. I don't mean Brigham Young, for he had fifty-five, but the professor who had three. He kept his wives a secret from the university.

The professor told me in confidence, my senior year, that he had married one of his students. She was right out of college at the time, and twenty years his junior. She was frigid, and they didn't get along well. He expected her to have his babies. It wasn't happening.

Working closely with the professor, I often saw her at their home. I could see the attraction. She was beautiful. She was Miss Utah before they married. The girl always looked unhappy. I tried to brighten her spirits by making jokes or calling her Princess Grace. She would smile occasionally but never laugh. Her smile was like a ray of sunshine streaming through dark clouds.

My professor was not ignorant of the fact I showed more interest in her than toward his other wives. It wasn't that he was jealous. He just didn't understand the connection, since she was his oldest wife and nearly a decade older than me. He said, "Take her to lunch from time to time. She needs to get away and brighten up. Maybe you can even loosen her up." I knew what he meant, and it wasn't about taking her to lunch because he could do that. It was almost like he wanted to dump her on me like a lightly used pair of shoes.

It wasn't difficult to get her to meet me at the university's food court for coffee. I had told her that because Christmas was not far away, I wanted to get the professor something special. Perhaps she had some suggestions. She looked like a college student when sitting across from me with sparkling blue eyes, long blond hair, and a university t-shirt showing off her well developed breasts.

I think she suspected something because it wasn't long before the conversation turned personal. I was totally surprised at how open she was. She talked a little about being selected Miss Utah, and how guys would continually hit on her. She said she was a virgin until she met the professor.

"Sex with him was alright until he married again," she said. His new wife was younger than I was, and became pregnant right away. I felt like a nanny and a second class citizen You know, the Mormon lifestyle isn't what I expected. Polygamy was just another word until becoming one wife among many. Maybe I was just too naive and idealistic when I got married. Marrying a college professor seemed so romantic. It's probably because of my Christian background that made me believe a husband shouldn't be having sex with other women. Our arrangement has turned me off to sex."

I mostly listened, but asked her about having children.

"Yes, I'd like to have kids. I just don't want my kids to get lost among the other wives' brood."

Then I got really brave and said, "Had you thought about divorce or having an affair?"

"Yes, I thought about both of them. The church does not approve of divorce although it can happen. As for an affair, there are only certain times I have considered it.

"Look, this has been fun. I gotta get back. Hey, you should get to the house more often. It's always nice to see you." I suggested we have lunch the following Monday at Ruby Tuesdays. She agreed to meet me there at noon.

When she arrived, the first thing she said was, "I feel like I'm cheating."

"You mean like your husband with three wives?"

She actually laughed out loud this time.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

It was the first time she had been so ebullient. For the entire meal she was expressive and full of a joy that had never surfaced before. Smiles punctuated the afternoon. We didn't leave the restaurant until three that afternoon.

We met for coffee several more times. At lunch before Thanksgiving, she dropped a bomb on me when she asked, "Have you had sex with many of your girlfriends?"

It was awkward. I looked away, took a sip of coffee, then scratched the top of my head. She could tell that I was embarrassed.

"I'm asking because recently, the thought about having an affair seems more like a good idea. I think I'm getting my mojo back and your name came up."

I couldn't believe it. My face turned red. I might even have been hyperventilating. Finally, I was composed enough to say, "Yes, I have had sex with girlfriends. None were as beautiful as you."

"Have you ever thought of me that way?" she asked.

"You mean as a girlfriend or as someone to have sex with?"

"A little of both."

"I'd be lying if I said no. You are beautiful, sexy, and really great company."

"I'm just asking," she said in a whisper, "but would you take me to bed if you had a chance?"

"Of course. Would you like that?

"Maybe. Stay tuned."

That's where we left it until after the Thanksgiving break.

I remember this clearly. It was December first of my senior year. There was a light dusting of snow on the ground. "Princess Grace" met me for lunch. After removing her coat and sitting just to my left she said, "My god, I've missed you. I dreamed about you all through Thanksgiving. Is there somewhere we can go after lunch?"

"Yes, I think so," I said. "Let's order and make it a quick lunch."

This time, we were out the door in less than an hour. It was if we had eaten at a fast food restaurant. I took her to a motel five miles out of town. I had never had sex with such a horny woman. She left nothing on the table. Everything was fair play. Every oral stimulation was exchanged by both of us. Her clit rose to meet my lips like a miniature penis. Her pussy covered my fingers with cunt juices while I finger fucked her. She went down on my prick like that of a ravenous lioness.

Every sexual position was her idea. "Let's do it this way," or "Let's try this." She never stopped wanting it.

She wore me out until I finally said, "Can we slow down? Maybe we can come back here for a sequel on another day."

She hugged me and said, "How about Friday when my husband is at a conference for the weekend. We can stay at our cottage by the lake. Maybe we could stay together the whole time."

I put my studies on hold and fucked her from Friday until Sunday morning. We never got tired of each other. She was always willing. I was always hard and ready. I loved it best when she rode me cowgirl. Her tits were gorgeous, not huge, but beautifully shaped. They flopped on each bounce making me crazy with lust.. I spent as much time sucking her nipples as eating her out. She returned the favor by making good use of her lips, tongue and throat on my cock.

We were skinny dipping in the lake when she wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "I always wanted to try anal sex. Have you done it with a girl?"

Bluntly I said, "No." It didn't take much encouragement for me to cautiously penetrate her virgin ass when we got back to the cottage. We liked it so much that we did it a second and a third time.

There was one drawback. I had to use a condom the whole weekend. She wasn't ready to get pregnant. The one exception was Sunday morning. She told me how much she loved sex in the morning. By that time we had actually run out of condoms, so I went in bareback. It was glorious. I came inside of her harder than at any other time that weekend. She had stronger orgasms as well. Her overpowering climax arrived just as I sent wave after wave of cum into her taut pussy.

We showered that morning, had breakfast together, and said goodbye. It was the last time I saw her. The last thing she said to me was, "I love you." Shortly after that weekend, she left the professor, and went home to live with her parents.

I got a job right out of college. It paid well, and I had my own apartment and bought a car. The local bar scene was hoping with single professional women. Most of the time I didn't go home alone. A girl by the name of Gloria was the only one who asked me to go home with her. That was a different approach so I said, "Sure, I'd love to see your place." She wasn't pretty, but her body language was sexy in a way that can boil a man's blood.

Gloria had a secret agenda. She was married and took me home to her husband. They wanted a three-some. Underneath her sweatshirt and jeans, Gloria had a body that couldn't be airbrushed to make it more perfect. Her pussy was shaved and puffy. Her breasts were full and round and there was something about her nipples that fascinated me. They weren't brown or pink but almond colored. Her breasts were tanned and glossy. She was so fuckable that my erection almost hurt as it strained to reach beyond it's normal limits.

There was no need for conversation. Everyone knew what was on the agenda. Her husband fucked her bang hole while she gave me a blowjob, then it was the other way around. I drilled her long enough for her to have several orgasms.

After the husband and I both emptied our load in Gloria, we sat around smoking pot for an hour, maybe longer, just long enough for us guys to recover. We went back in her a second time. He was in her ass, and I was in her pussy. She had endless orgasms while we both pumped her with more white hot sticky cum. My god, what a whore she was. Gloria sent me home saying it was fun. "Cum back sometime," she said with a smile. I still think about Gloria.

Business was slow and the boss asked me for drink after work to discuss some ideas she thought could help stimulate sales. Apparently, I misunderstood. It was me she hoped to stimulate. Let me explain.

She said to stay a little late at the office, and we would drive together to her club and have a drink. I think she liked me because there were days she'd come into my office for small talk and massaged my shoulders and neck. She told me how pleased she was with my work, and that I would make some woman happy if I ever found just the right one to marry.

At the club, we talked mostly business over drinks. It was a typical business meeting, almost.

We sat on plush leather chairs like the kind you have in a living room. There was a small round cocktail table next to our chairs and the lighting was subdued. It was a very elegant club.

We talked business for the first half hour. She drank martinis and I had scotch. One thing led to another, and she asked me about my social life. "Do you have a steady girlfriend?" she inquired.

"No, I haven't," I said.

"Have you ever had a serious girlfriend?"

I didn't think it was any of her business, but she was my boss so I said, "Not really."

"But you have lived with a girl, right?"

"For a short time," I admitted.

Each of her long graceful legs straddled the chair, her thighs apart. She raised her right leg to support her elbow with her head resting on her hand. Her left leg dangled off the chair's edge. It was an astonishing sight. She wore a broad smile and no panties. Her shaved pussy was in full view. This was my boss, twice my age, and she as seducing me.

She said, "So you like girls. I mean you aren't gay."

"No, I'm not gay."

She was getting one step closer to saying, "Fuck me" when she suggest we get something to eat.

"Let me show you my apartment," she offered. "I bought a new painting that you might like. We'll have a couple of drinks and I'll cook us dinner." It sounded like a good idea. I went along knowing something about "dinner."

She lived in a very nice high rise. She was on the fourteenth floor. The apartment was luxurious. She fixed us drinks and turned on romantic music. I was aware of her expectations when she said, "Let me show you my new painting. Of course, it was in her bedroom. It was a portrait, a portrait of her in a seductive black dress slit well above her knees. One leg was extended outward showing most of her thigh. The top dipped down to reveal her breasts just above her nipples. It was breathtaking in a very erotic way.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Wonderful!"

"Do you think I'm sexy?" and she sat on the edge of her bed.

"Absolutely," I replied.

She opened her legs for me to see her cunt and said, "How about an hors d'oeuvre before dinner?" then she pulled her dress up past her waist. She wanted me to eat her out, and I never could resist hors d'oeuvres .

I have to say her pussy juices were succulent, and she sighed and moaned while I savored her delectable twat.

The lady was hot and as I munched on her clit, she ripped off her remaining clothes and said, "Let's fuck." That's the thing about bosses. They like to be in control. I was all for it.

She took a little time to feast on my meaty kielbasa, then I entered her surprisingly tight hot oven. I hoped her lecherous excitement was related to menopause and pregnancy wasn't an issue because I unloaded a full helping of creamy cum inside of that steamy broiler.

We ordered out. In the meantime, we continued to enjoy our bedroom banquet.

All went well that night and for a few weeks afterward. But for every upside, there seems to be a downside in my life. The downs are often unexpected, unanticipated, and just plain bad luck. So this is how I got fired from this job only a few months after being coronated, "Employee of the Month."

I had been dating a girl for several weeks, perhaps a month. The girl I was dating worked at Cosco as a checkout girl. She flirted with me at the checkout counter. When I returned, we both flirted. The inevitable was easy to predict. I asked for her phone number. We dated. We hooked up. She liked the movies, so we went to the movies. She liked bar hopping, so we bar hopped. She liked to fuck, so we fucked.

There was something sensuous about her. She had three tiny provocative tattoos. Two were just below each breast. The third one was just above her slit where pubic hair should have been but wasn't. She had nipple piercings, tiny pussy rings and a tongue barbell. All were tastefully done and sexy.

We were together every evening as soon as we both got off work. Eventually, she moved in with me.

We never got tired of each other's bodies. Sex was our pastime, our hobby, our entertainment. This lead to a quarrel. She began talking about a permanent arrangement. I was not ready. She started pressing for the ring. I wasn't thinking long term. She threatened to get pregnant. I threatened to leave. Well, I didn't leave. I threw her out.

That can be a thorny situation because there can be reprisals. In this case, there were consequences. She went home to cry on her mom's shoulder. She called me every terrible name in the book. She said I was abusive and hateful. She used the thesaurus of anger. Her mother was horrified. Her mother was my boss. I didn't know my boss had a daughter.

Employment was my first goal after being terminated. I got a job at a TV station selling advertising. The idea was to go to local merchants and sell them thirty-second spots on our station. I was good at it. Eventually, I was promoted to sales manager. The station was getting high ratings and companies wanted to advertise with us.

There was a statewide carpet company that was one of our best customers, and I had their account. Their pitch was having a beautiful blond walk through a collection of products showing viewers the wonderful designs and their fair prices. Of course, the blond was not just gorgeous, but she had big tits. I was smitten. She had everything physically a man dreams about.a girl. I had to meet her.

It was one of those lucky days when I was in the station's cafeteria when she was there. I introduced myself, and said I had the carpet company account. Thanks to her, carpet sales were up and the company was doing well.

She didn't quite understand my job or how selling time at the station worked. I just said the company pays the station to broadcast the commercial. She said it didn't seem fair to charge money just to show her thirty-second spot, especially when all the stations give free air time to Apple when rolling out a new product. She had a point, but I didn't argue.

I made a bold move and asked her to lunch. She said she was still in college and modeling, so it would be hard to find the time. I figured it was her way to brush me off.

The second time I saw her live and in person, she waved hi. I waved back. As I was about to leave the building, she was right behind me and said, "I'm free for that lunch you promised." Wow, I couldn't believe it.

We walked to my car. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her tits bounce with each step. Hopefully. she didn't notice the bulge that had developed in my pants.

At lunch she told me a little about her modeling career and college. In the afternoon, she was trying out for the cheerleading squad, so she had to leave early. I had the impression she was naive and a bit of a bimbo. Maybe she was very intelligent, but that's not how she came across. It didn't matter. I liked her body and asked her to dinner later that week. "That would be fine," she said, "as long as they have a salad bar. I've got to watch my weight." We went to the Olive Garden.

During dinner she said, "I didn't make the cheerleading squad. They said my breasts were too large for the uniforms. It's the first time someone disqualified me because of my body."

I sympathized, and said, "It must have been a bunch of jealous women that told you that. You have a fabulous body. I don't have to tell you that, of course?"

She smiled and thanked me, then I asked her to my apartment for Netflix and Chill. She said she loved movies. It was obvious she didn't understand the "chill" part.

We watched "Fifty Shades of Grey." She had read the book and was curious about the movie. I hoped the movie would get her horny. I didn't have to worry. Midway through the movie she began to understand the "chill" part of "Netflix and Chill." I was distracted by her tits, and no longer focused my attention on the TV. We kissed just long enough for me to get adventurous. She had made it easy for me by wearing a scoop neck tee that provided ample cleavage. It was short and cut just above her navel. I struggled a bit with the bra strap. It was worth the effort.

I helped her hand find my crotch. She didn't object. She purred when I sucked her fabulous nipples. I slipped down my pants so she could get a grip on the situation. She stroked my cock while I massaged her pussy. In our passion, we fell onto the floor. My hard pulsing cock fit nicely between her twins. She knew how to use them and pressed them together encasing my hard pole. We tit fucked until I finished with a tsunami of cum, coating her neck that dripped down between her boobs. She said she had never seen such a massive load before. It was as far as we went that night.

We dated again soon after. I met her at the university union. She had been crying. I asked her what was wrong. She said, "Nothing. Take me to your place. I need to chill out."

I wondered if she was referring to the Netflix night. I didn't ask. We were in bed together five minutes after unlocking the apartment door. Seeing her totally nude was more glorious than anything I'd seen in porn videos. She was the perfect ten. She would easily make the other Penthouse models look like skinny store manikins. The girl was experienced, and she was a great fuck. Her desires were endless. I had no trouble finding her g-spot. It was everywhere. She got her satisfaction numerous times. I got mine balls deep in her pussy.

My lust was so powerful I never thought of wearing protection. I plunged into her without thinking. Now she was plastered with my cum dripping out of her cunt. I finally had to bring up the subject before we screwed for a second time.

"You are protected, I assume?" I was looking to be reassured... "I mean on the pill or something."

She said, "Don't worry. I don't need to be."

"Why is that?"

"I'm already six weeks along."

"Six weeks along with what?"

"You know, silly. I'm six weeks pregnant."

Oh my lord. I had just fucked a pregnant girl. "Who's the guy?" I asked in amazement.

"That's why I was crying before you came to get me. I just found out today I'm pregnant. I don't know how to tell my boyfriend."

"Who is he?"

"Oh, I thought you knew. He's the station manager where you work. We've been dating for six months."

She stayed the night. I took full advantage of her maternal situation and was so exhausted, I didn't show up for work the next day.

Despite my success at the TV station with the carpet account and being sales manager, I was laid off and looking for work again. It's easy to imagine how that had played out.

So now I'm in between jobs spending my time as a writer. The thing is, I love writing. Maybe being fired so many times is a stroke of good luck. The free time has allowed me to do what I really enjoy, that is, writing erotic stories.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments