Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Attentive Angel

"Her angel works to bring in a whole lot of glory."

2
0 Comments 0
6.1k Views 6.1k
785 words 785 words
Slamming me against the wall, his lips ravished mine as our hands worked to remove the barriers between us. As flesh slapped flesh, gasps of anticipation swirled with our dueling tongues. My desire for what would come brought liquid heat to my soft tangle of curls, wetting my inner thighs. His stiff loins rubbed against my navel, trailing a sticky, wet path along my skin, chilling as the air hit it. Each new touch and sensation was slowly driving me crazy.

Urgency rose up as our frantic hands worked to explore every inch. His hot, calloused hand pushed against my hard nipples, sending white lightning shooting through my body, constricting my sheath as more of my cum coated it. Wishing to wait no longer, I grabbed his swollen head and guided it to my dripping cunt.

With a growl he shoved forward to the hilt, bringing a surprised shout from me. Worry lined his face as his fear became known. He was afraid he had hurt me. A smile spread across my face at his loving kindness, but I didn't want him to stop. I wiggled my hips, driving my hot walls against his hard pillar, and soon he was mine. He immediately took over the motion, thrusting deep inside, only to pull almost completely out before crashing forward, farther within my womb. Stretched with his hotness, I began filling the room with whimpers and moans, finding my mouth pressed against his shoulder.

A desire rose over me, making me wish to taste his salty skin. Shivering at such pleasure, I latched my teeth to his skin, hearing a grunt as I began to lick and suck on his flavor. The musky smell of our lovemaking filled my nostrils as I worked to devour the very essence of my lover.

Picking me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist, he carried me to the king sized bed, only to lay me down in a flourish. His muscular body pressed me into the cushion of the mattress as he began plowing me all over again.

A hunger ate at me as I continued to bite and taste his flesh. Finding my nose next to one of his hard male buds, I flicked it with my tongue before nipping it as I pulled it into my mouth. A strong shout shattered the sounds of love making as pleasure poured through his body.

feminineARRIANETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
feminineARRIANETS

Electricity seared towards his groin, causing his balls to tighten as he shot load after load into my sweltering heat. Feeling his rushing, hot cum coursing through me, tossed me into ecstasy's haven. My sheath squeezed my man dry until we fell apart, panting and reveling in a sweet bliss.

His taste still lingered on my tongue, making me want to sample more. Scooting down and turning over, I found his spent penis near my eyes. Slowly running my tongue over his balls, I heard an intake of breath, and his dick began to grow into the glory I knew it could be. Seeing his awakening manhood sent my lusting hunger into overdrive. I brought my warm breath to his swelling head. He was nearly as hard as before.

Not wishing to wait, I ran my tongue over the slit of his circumcised opening. His flavor was there and I quickly worked to swallow his scalding heat. Taking him deep into my throat, I licked and sucked on his pulsing member; he tasted delicious! With a light nip and a strong pull, I was blessed with the scrumptious seasoning of his cum. Its sticky, hot substance covered my throat and coated my mouth as I swallowed every last drop.

Feeling his last jet shoot, he pulled me up to smash my mouth against his, before pushing me to my back as he laid between my legs, slowly twirling his tongue down my body, until I felt his hot breath on my soft curls, instantly making me wetter than ever. Seeing my arousal, he began licking and eating my juices. His tongue pushed in and out of my cunt as he lapped up my flavoring. I locked eyes with his emerald ones as I watched him eat me out, yet what really did me in was when he began sucking on my hot, sensitive bud. With one pull, I was thrown into my orgasms as I became oblivious to anything but his hot, wet mouth.

Hours later and after much lovemaking, we lay spooning as he snored in my ear. Being quite relaxed, I smiled at our sensual adventure, relishing the continuous, phantom feelings. I was satisfied for the moment, but I couldn't wait for when he would take me again, my beautiful angel.

Published 
Written by SosaGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors