Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My best friend's girlfriend CH.3

6
0 Comments 0
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words


When I awoke it was pitch black. Looking over at the clock I saw it was a few minutes past midnight. I thought about getting up to leave but when I looked down and saw Kath cuddled up against my chest, breathing lightly and looking beautiful as ever I couldn’t bring myself to disturb her. Instead I gently began stroking her face and soft hair. I couldn’t get over how stunning this girl really was. I could have laid there all night stroking her face and watching her sleep, however, she stirred a little and then began to slowly open her eyes. When she came into focus she smiled up at me and little tingling sensations shot all over me. It was amazing how she could still have this effect on me after four years. “Hi”, she whispered.

“Hey there, beautiful” I returned. “How are you feeling?”

“I feel amazing, thanks to you” she whispered again. I smiled down at her and pulled her closer. For the next half an hour we just lay there in silence enjoying each other’s company. That feeling was exactly how I had imagined it; a feeling of being untouchable. 

“Do you think I should head back now Kath?” I asked, reluctantly breaking the silence. I waited a few moments for her response.

“Do you have to?” She pined. “I was really just enjoying being in your arms”. There were those tingling sensations yet again.

“I don’t want to I just thought I might have to” I said.

“No, don’t go. I want you to stay” She said. “Actually let’s move to the bed. It’s much more comfy then the floor.” I wasn’t going to complain at that and so I waited for her to get up and move over to the bed before I did myself. That’s when I remembered she was dressed in only a skirt and seeing her half-naked form immediately brought back all the feelings of lust I had felt that evening and almost straight away I had an erection proudly standing tall. I attempted to hide it as she slipped on a pyjama top and some short shorts and was mildly successful whilst still in my jeans. However, when she turned round and rather cheekily said “You’re not going to sleep in your jeans are you?”. Shit, shit, shit, shit. Im going to look like a real horny bastard, I thought.

“Er, no I sleep in my boxers. Is that okay?” My cheeks were beginning to burn. She giggled. Such a cute giggle.

“Of course that’s okay silly. Get to it then, get them jeans off.” I could see she was struggling to hold back another giggle. Ok, here goes nothing I told myself. I slipped down my jeans as I moved towards the bed and attempted to half cover myself and not bring any attention to my erection but of course failed miserably. She let out the giggle she had been withholding.

“Wow, someone’s happy to see me hmm?” She teased.

“Err, yeah sorry about that Kath. Erm, morning glory and all that.”

“Hmm, it’s not morning Tom” She retorted.

“Well yeah but, I’ve just woken up so, you know, that could be why?” I replied sheepishly.

“Oh shut up and come get in bed, you moron” She teased. I blushed and hastily got under the covers with her.

“So Tom, I just wanted to say thankyou for the most amazing orgasm of my life.” This took me back.

“Oh, really?” I replied, turning even more red. “I guess I just wanted to show you just how much you mean to me Kath. I really do love you.”

“And I really love you too Tom” She replied.

ValeryCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryCarter

“However, I’m also extremely hot for you right now”. She whispered seductively. What I had managed to get down to a semi immediately shot back up. 

“Well that’s a coincidence” I replied. “Because I have been hot for you since I saw that perfect body of yours a few minutes ago.”

“Yeah I can tell” She giggled as she had been slowly stroking her hand down my body and had just succeeded in wrapping her hand around my throbbing shaft. “Wow” She exclaimed. “You’re pretty big Tom”. I turned scarlet red.

“Er, thanks” I giggled nervously. She began slowly stroking up my shaft through my boxers and I let out a low moan.

“Oh my god that feels amazing Kath” I whispered.

“Well you were so unselfish Tom allowing me to have all the pleasure I just have to return the favour” She whispered back. “So just lay back and enjoy okay?” She stopped momentarily to discard her top. “Yeah, I noticed you quite liked these” She giggled as she saw my eyes light up. She moved her hand back under the covers and this time slipped my boxers down to my knees and then took my now naked shaft back into her hand. I still couldn’t believe this was actually happening but the growing pressure in my balls told me that It really was and that it wasn’t going to take long at all.

Kath bent closer in and began to softly kiss me on the lips, slowly flicking her tongue across my bottom lip every so often and it wasn’t long until this developed into a full on passionate kiss. As she began to work her hand faster on my cock and the kiss deepened further I moved my hand up to her breasts and began stroking her hardened nipples. She moaned frantically into my mouth and then the overwhelming feeling of pleasure took over and I was practically ready to explode. Shit, we haven’t got any tissue or anything I panicked but Katherine responded to my panic and moved downwards and took my cock into her mouth. I was completely taken aback but when she began moving her head up and down I was sent into a complete state of bliss and I felt the ultimate release wash through my body. Several streams of cum shot out straight into her mouth and she didn’t spill a drop. She then proceeded to swallow it all down before giving me a sheepish grin.

My mouth was completely agape in shock. My only previous girlfriend wouldn’t let me cum in her mouth, let alone swallow. Kath began pulling my boxers back up over my subsiding erection as she whispered.

“You taste real good Tom” I couldn’t believe it.

“Kath, that felt absolutely amazing” I managed under a wave of Postcoital Bliss. “Now, come here” I opened my arms and ushered her in. She willingly scrambled up the bed and into my arms. “You know Kath, you never cease to amaze me. You are completely perfect.” I whispered to her. She said nothing for about five minutes.

“Tom, I love you I really do. We just need to talk about everything”.

“I know we do Kath. We need to discuss what’s going to happen and we need to discuss Cory” I had tried to forget about Cory in the last few hours but in truth the guilt had been there the whole time. It’s just that the love for Katherine had overwhelmed the guilt. 

“Tom, it’s you. You’re the one I want to be with. I just feel so awful.” She whispered

.“I know Kath. Let’s just see what tomorrow brings okay?” I replied. “I’m too happy to discuss this right now”. With that, she snuggled tighter into my chest and we fell asleep together.

Published 
Written by Niner94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors