Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My best friend's girlfriend CH.5

3
0 Comments 0
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I watched Katherine nap for about twenty minutes before she came to. "That was amazing Tom!" She gushed. "You're so much better at then..." An awkward silence ensued for about 5 seconds before she continued. "We should really talk about that now huh?" Her face went from a beaming smile to a troubled frown in a instant. It was disheartening to see.

"Yeah I guess it's time Kath," I replied, sullenly. "I guess my main concern is; is this for real? I mean, I know what we feel is real but can anything really come of it?" I had put my heart on the line hoping it wouldn't get crushed. For me, the next words she uttered were crucial. It took her about a minute to respond after some thought.

"Tom, there is no question of how much I love you. I guess i've been trying to ignore it for some time now what with Cory and for a long time I wasn't sure whether you felt the same. But what I have to ask myself is can I really move on now without being with you? And the answer to that is quite simply, no." My heart started to beat quickly in excitement and I know my face showed the joy I felt. "Tom, we are definitely going to make this work for us. It's going to be hard with Cory and it will take some serious getting over but I know with you there for me it will be so much easier." This was exactly what I needed to hear. She really did want to be with me and wanted to make it work. I was the one. She had chosen me and words couldn't describe my elation.

"Kath, you don't know how happy that makes me to hear," I managed, "I'm just so relieved." A single tear formed in each of my eyes but I quickly blinked them away, not wanting to seem ridiculous.

"As for Cory, i'm going to have to speak to him and try to explain to him. It's going to be difficult but I have to do it," She added.

"I know Kath, like you said; i'm here for you if you need me. I will always be here from now on okay?" I replied.

"That sounds perfect Tom" she choked, tears starting to well in her eyes now. Okay, maybe it wouldn't have been so stupid then i told myself.

"Come here, beautiful," I said pulling her into my arms for a huge hug. "I love you Kath," I whispered. "Now, don't we have a project to be getting on with?" I joked.

"Urrgh, screw the project!" she said, slipping under the covers as she did. "I once again am in debt to you on the orgasm count mister."

"Wow, erm... Okay i'm not complaining!" I managed before being consumed in pleasure. She really had amazing oral skills. My flaccid member had become erect within seconds and she was now pumping away at it with her mouth and right hand whilst fondling my balls with her left. "Oh jesus, Kath" I moaned as I felt a familiar feeling rising somewhere in the depths of myself. It really didn't take long with Katherine. This time, however I was determined to last at least a couple more minutes seen as usually I have good stamina. I guessed it was just Kath's effect on me. The sight of her head bobbing up on down on my cock was really one to behold. She took the whole 7 inches in her mouth before coming back up and licking the tip and masturbating me with her hand. The feeling was intense. I closed my eyes and imagined that my cock was smashing into her wet pussy and that was enough to send me over the edge. "Oh my God!" I let out the loud groan despite attempting to hold it in as I shot several streams of cum straight to the back of her throat. She greedily swallowed every drop and then proceeded to drain my cock of any excess. "Holy fuck, Kath! You are incredible!"

"And once again, you taste incredible Tom," she said whilst sliding back up the bed to play with the patch of hairs on my chest. "You know Tom, I can't wait for you to smash that cock of yours deep into my tight pussy," She whispered playfully.

"Funny, I was thinking exactly the same thing as my cum sprayed down the back of your throat baby," I teased back.

"Mhhmm," she groaned slightly.

Nairoobi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nairoobi

"I do hope you're not planning on keeping me waiting too long babe" This got me excited for sure. I had wondered how long she would want to wait to have sex as to me it kind of sealed a love and brought the two partners closer together. "Anyway," she chirped, standing and getting dressed again giving me a spectacular view of her wonderfully rounded and firm ass, "time to get cracking with this project again. There's still a few hours left until bedtime." My heart sank. "I do assume your'e stopping over again right Tom?" She teased. My heart lifted again.

"Of course I am baby girl," I replied with a smile.

"Good, well you better go and get a change of clothes then for tomorrow after shower time...," She left that hanging in for about five seconds before continuing; "Well, time to work," she chirped.

So, in wonder at how she could switch so quickly from sexy, naughty Kath to bossy, work-orientated Katherine, I quickly nipped back to my flat to grab a change of clothes. On the way back I got a text from Kath; 'Hey babe, miss you already :P hurry back. Oh and when you come in don't knock just come in. Also, be quiet i'm going on Skype to Cory to sort things out and it's probably best he didn't know anybody was here. Ly'

When I did get back to Kath's flat I texted her letting her know I was about to come in and waited for my phone to tell me she had read it before entering silently and making my way over to the bed. From what I could tell, Cory was handling it surprisingly well. Perhaps too well and as for Kath she was a bit broken up but seemed to be staying strong. I sent her a quick text message for support 'Stay strong baby girl. I'm right here (literally :P) for you'

"What's up baby?" I urged.

"Nothing he just seemed to take it so well. I expected him to be more upset. Or pissed off. Or anything really but he wasn't." She had told him she didn't want to be with him anymore and that there was someone else she had feelings for. Although she hadn't mentioned it was me. "I thought we should tell him together" she had said.

"Well if he has taken it well that's a good thing right Kath?" I questioned.

"Yeah I suppose so," and I for the first time in the last couple of hours I saw that breathtaking smile as she walked over to me and sat in my lap. "I love you Tom," She whispered whilst nuzzling into my neck.

"I love you too baby," I replied after kissing her on the cheek. "You fancy an early night?" I suggested after observing how exhausted she seemed.

"You know me too well Tom" she giggled. "Definitely" She proceeded to strip down to absolutely nothing before slowly walking off to her toilet.

"Wow, Kath. You are so fucking hot" I exclaimed as she disappeared into her en-suite. I then proceeded to strip down myself and get under the covers. When she returned she deliberately walked slowly over to me letting me take a full look at her amazing body before getting under the covers with me.

"It's quite hot tonight. I sometimes like to sleep naked on night's like this. Is that okay babe?" She whispered seductively.

"Of course baby, so long as I'm allowed to as well," I replied.

"I would expect no less" she retorted with a smirk. We then proceeded to just explore each others bodies with our hands, occasionally stopping in sensitive places to tease a little, but nothing more. Her soft frame was like silk on my skin and that along with the touches of her soft hands on my own body sent waves of complete satisfaction throughout me. I guess it was our way of sharing ourselves with each other completely. Nothing further happened that night but I was pleased. It showed we didn't have to cum to be satisfied with each other. About half an hour later we wrapped up in each other and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Published 
Written by Niner94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors