Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My History with Brandy

"The introduction to the key players, Me, Brandy, and Faye"

5
4 Comments 4
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I guess you'd have to call it luck. At least, that's how I saw it. Brandy had called me two days ago with the news that her favorite uncle and his wife were leaving on vacation for two weeks, and had asked her to house sit while they were gone.

"Do you have any time available?" she'd asked me. "I'm in-between closings for most of that time, and it would be fun to see you. It's been far too long!"

As it turned out, I had a stretch of days off, so I caught a flight out to Santa Fe the next day. I'd decided to treat it as a mini-vacation, so the first-class seat made the nearly-four hour flight worth the price.

"Something to drink, sir?" asked the cute, perky stewardess as I was taking my seat in 2C.

"Sure. Double Bombay and Tonic, and keep them coming, please." She smiled sweetly as she turned to fix my drink, and I took the opportunity to check her out.

She had a very athletic figure, with a tight, rounded ass, nice hips, and a trim waist. From the rear, I could see that her back sloped gracefully to toned shoulders, and a slender neck. She had a beautiful mane of auburn hair swept up into a hair clip, and I could see the freckles covering her creamy skin. I guessed her age to be about 24 or 25. She returned with my drink, and bent to place it on my tray, along with a ramekin of warm nuts. The angle afforded me a view down the front of her blouse, and I saw a sweet set of perky little titties, encased in a lacy, black bra.

Looking up to her pretty, freckled face, I saw that she had noted my wandering eyes. She simply gave me a big smile that touched her sexy hazel eyes, and said, "Let me know if there's anything else you need, Mr. Marius, and I'll be back with a refill after we take off." With that, she was off to serve the other first-class passengers. "Brandy would love her," I thought to myself with a smile. "She'd eat her right up!"

Maybe I should take the time to explain my relationship with Brandy. We met at a business convention nearly 12 years ago, and as it turns out, we had some mutual acquaintances attending as well. I had plans to meet up with my old friend Jessica for drinks the first night of the convention. When I met her down in the lobby, she greeted me with a big hug.

"Stephen! It's wonderful to see you!"

"Great to see you too, Jess, how've you been?"

"Just great, Stephen, I've been so looking forward to this event! Let me introduce you to my friend Brandy. She's here for the convention as well, and I thought she could join us tonight?"

Turning to greet Brandy, I was nearly at a loss for words. To say that she was stunning was an understatement. She had the biggest, deepest, and sexiest eyes I'd ever seen. Her blonde hair fell over her left eye as she confidently returned my gaze. A wide smile crossed her full lips as she took my offered hand and greeted me.

"Hello, Stephen, Jess has told me a lot about you; it's nice to finally meet."

I quickly recovered my cool, and returned her greeting.

"The pleasure is mine, Brandy, but I'm afraid I'm at a disadvantage in that Jessica has kept you to herself until now. I look forward to knowing you."

Her smile broadened, and she simply replied, "Likewise."

Well, needless to say, the evening was incredible. I was in the enviable position of having two beautiful blondes on my arms. Patron seemed to be the drink of the evening, and it flowed liberally. The attention we attracted by men and women alike as we partied was almost comical. In short, it was a night to remember; at least the parts we could remember. I was hoping to end up in a three-way. The way we were all flirting, I felt sure I'd get my wish--especially as I found my hands cupping both of their breasts as we posed for pictures, felt teasing gropes of my crotch, or watching Jessica flash Brandy as we headed back to the hotel. Unfortunately, the planned return to my room for a nightcap fell apart when everyone passed out back in their own rooms.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

So it goes.

Brandy and I lost touch for awhile, both of us moving in and out of various dating relationships--some serious, some not-so-much. A couple years later, we ran into each other at another conference in Boston. This time however, sparks flew. We were both in relationships then, but that didn't seem to matter. The first night we went for dinner and drinks, and ended up in my hotel room. She was an incredible lover, like none I'd ever had! The passion with which she pursued pleasure was like a magnesium fire, and her inhibitions, like my own, seemed non-existent. Of course, her body was exquisite. She had sexy hands, with long fingers that always seemed to seek to touch me. She had large, firm breasts with big, soft nipples that tightened and hardened with just a touch. Her legs were firm and full, with beautifully curved hips and a succulent ass, and her smooth, hairless pussy was hot as fire, and sweet as nectar. Just thinking of her always gets me worked up!

Back at 36,000 feet, I was enjoying the attention of the stewardess, who had only been with the airline for four years. I had guessed her age correctly at 25, and learned her name was Faye. I asked if she was laying over in Santa Fe, hoping to get the chance to party with her and Brandy, but she said that she was doing a 'turnaround.'

"But I'll be back Wednesday afternoon and have a 24 hour layover," she said brightly. Just then, a chime rang from somewhere behind me.

"Damn," she exclaimed. "Be right back."

Touching my forearm, she stood from where she had been kneeling next to me, and went off to take care of whatever it was that chimes meant in an airliner at 500 mph. I looked over and saw the annoyed looks of the two businessmen seated across the aisle from me. They were about my age, early 40s, but both with greying hair, and off-the-rack suits covering flabby, middle-aged bodies. Apparently, they didn't appreciate my monopolization of the sexy young stewardess. Sorry fellas. I work hard at my appearance, stay fit and lean, and spend the money where it counts. A tailored suit, Maserati, and gold Breitling won't close a deal for you, but they help.

"Sorry about that, Mr. Marius, it was just a pre-landing notification. I brought you another gin and tonic as well. We'll be landing in about a half-hour."

"Thanks, Faye, and please call me Stephen. Listen, I'll be in Santa Fe for a few days visiting my friend Brandy. Would you be interested in joining us during your layover? Our only plans are to relax and have a good time, wherever that takes us."

Her face immediately lit up as she again put her hand on my forearm.

"Absolutely," she exclaimed! "I was kind of dreading this layover. The pilots are both dicks, and I don't know if you saw the rest of the crew, but they're in back right now talking about their grandkids. I'd love to hang out with you and your friend!"

I looked down at the smattering of delicate freckles over her knuckles, and my cock began to stiffen. Oh, how I love freckles!

Just then, another chime sounded in the plane.

"Well, gotta go put on my landing lips," Faye sighed as she got up and began preparing for the arrival.

She stepped into the galley and like she said, reappeared with a fresh application of deep red lipstick. She began handing the men their blazers and picking up newspapers from the passengers. When she came by with mine, she leaned down and said,

"Thanks for making this an enjoyable flight, Stephen. My number's in your pocket. I'm looking forward to tomorrow!"

"Likewise," I responded, as she flashed her bright smile at me, and then finished working her way through the cabin.

I reached into the pocket of my suit coat, and sure enough, there was an airline napkin with her number in blue ink, right next to a kiss of deep, red lipstick. The men across from me noticed the napkin and shook their heads.

Published 
Written by Tribius
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments