Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stradivarius

"I have a beautiful violin at home, but occasionally, I dream about playing a Stradivarius. Sometimes dreams come true…"

2
2 Comments 2
909 Views 909
4.7k words 4.7k words

I was so pleased when, after a business trip, the opportunity arose to finally meet you. We quickly agreed to meet in a friendly, relatively upscale restaurant near my hotel. As the weather is really hot, I contacted the restaurant to ask whether a casual dress is ok for them. Fortunately, they confirmed; we have a table on the terrace. We are, of course, happy to accept. I am barefoot in sandals and dressed in a simple t-shirt and shorts. I will walk to the restaurant, while you will arrive by car. I take care to be early; upon arrival, the waiter guides me to our table, which is relatively secluded, allowing opposite seats only.

I eagerly await your arrival at our table. Then I see you approach; the waiter points you to the table where I am waiting. Oh my god, what a stunning beauty! You wear a beautiful black dress with lots of semi-transparent material and splits at both sides, almost up to your hips. The dress emphasizes the amazing features of your body. Your breasts are covered by thin black fabric, and while you walk towards me with a big smile, I see them swaying; apparently, you are not wearing a bra. I am proud and in full admiration that it's me that you are coming to.

I notice many more eyes of male and female guests following you. But you only see me, and we hug tightly when you reach our table. I feel your breasts against my chest. Then we kiss tenderly; your tongue briefly meets mine. For the first time, we taste each other slightly.

Then you take your seat; I notice your hard nipples showing through the fabric.

"I see your girls are happy to see me," I tell you with a big smile.

"Not just my girls, honey," you reply with a very naughty grin, "if you behave well, you may find out later."

We talk and order food; it appears to be excellent. We enjoy each other's company, touching hands, and now and then, our feet look for each other. We both like it and have a perfect time with lots of laughter.

Then, after finishing our main course, I feel a foot moving up the inside of my leg, starting at my ankle and slowly moving upward. A rather large cloth covers the table.

"What happens under the table stays under the table," you tell me while your foot moves higher, along my inner thigh, on its way up to my bulge. I feel your toes slide along my half-erect shaft, but then you withdraw.

"Promising, promising," you say, "but now give me your foot."

With lots of pleasure, I comply. My right foot leaves its sandal on the floor and travels up your leg to your inner thigh. Then you grab my foot and place it in the middle between your legs so that my toes are just above the surface of your seat. You shift your hips slowly forward. I feel soft flesh rubbing against my toes. You don't say anything but smile naughtily at me.

Oh, my god, you are not wearing panties!

"Aha, what a nice surprise," I tell you, but you only smile without saying anything.

I think it's hardly noticeable to other guests, but you shift your hips slowly back and forth so that your slit slides over my toes. It's getting damp down there; you keep on going. Your juices start flowing; I feel the wetness of your lips on both sides of my big toe while he somewhat enters your tunnel. Drips are running over my feet. My bulge grows by the minute; I move my toe slightly back and forth and bend a bit forward.

"I wish I could see what my toe feels. Tell me, if my toe would have eyes, what would he see?"

"Nothing Herby, nothing, because his eyes are overflown with my juices," you laugh.

Then the waiter brings our dessert; you continue using my toe, smile at the waiter, and thank him for the dessert.

"Enjoy," he tells us.

"Be sure we will," you reply with another big naughty smile.

When he is gone, your hand moves down to my foot. Upon return, two fingers glisten with your juices.

"Before we finish with dessert, this is for you, a taster of our upcoming party." And you put them in my mouth.

"O my god, honey, how delicious is your nectar!"

To conveniently eat our dessert, I have to withdraw my foot. We enjoy our dessert, but it seems more in a hurry now. I say, "Are you looking forward to our party as much as I do?"

"Well, just ask your toe!"

"My toe is almost drowned, and he tells me he is overwhelmed. But anyway, I have some concerns."

With a bit of surprise, you look at me: "Tell me."

"Well, I am very, very pleased to be here with you, and I would like to make our party very memorable. Maybe it's the only opportunity for us to party together; I don't know whether we can meet again. But it's also our first time. And as I already told you in our chats, I consider you my Stradivarius."

You smile at me with eyes full of excitement. "Well, I already felt you are suited for the task at hand," you say.

Then I continue. "To me, playing a Stradivarius is an exceptional privilege. I would like it to be a very relaxed play without rushing. Let's say I want to learn how to produce the most heavenly music."

"My dear Herby, I am proud to be your Stradivarius; if you touch the right strings, I may take off with lots of spectacular music accompanied by very wet fireworks."

"Ha, ha, very promising; let's aim at achieving a most exciting experience."

You laugh as well and blow a kiss at me: "Amen! That sounds really good. But let's get back to basics; tell me how you want to start." "

Well, I want you to show me how you bring yourself to climax. I want to sit behind you, against your back, my arms around you, facing a large mirror at the wall. Nothing excites me more than a beautiful lady in ecstasy. And then I get into play, building further on your flow."

"My dear Herby, let me tell you that I have a large mirror in my place, a long chair, and a large bed. I am sure we have everything we need; let's go!" 

That's what we do. We pay the waiter, request the valet service to get your car, and walk to the exit with my arm around your waist. Again, the eyes of lots of guests follow you. No wonder; your fabulous breasts are swaying softly back and forth; your nipples poke through the fabric. Your car awaits us, and we step inside.

"Pay me a kiss, Herby, before I drive us to my place."

Of course, I am pleased to comply. We kiss, our first passionate kiss; your tongue eagerly finds mine, and together they dance an exciting tango.

"Promising, Herby, very promising, but let's go." You drive us to your house, not a very long ride, fortunately. I watch you behind the steering wheel; through the thin fabric, I see the contours of your right breast. Indeed, very promising!

You park the car, open the door of your house, and let me in. I immediately notice I like this place a lot; it's beautifully decorated and very stylish. While the door closes, you spread your arms. "Here we are, welcome in my paradise!"

We hug tightly, and you put your arms around my neck. For the first time, I let my arms wander over your back, towards your glorious ass cheeks. It feels so good. I push your body against mine, and we kiss. Oh my god, how we kiss!! Our kiss is fully filled with lust and ecstasy. Our tongues swirl very, very passionately around each other. I feel your hard nipples against my chest, and I am sure you can feel my throbbing hardness.

"Oh, Herby," you finally say, "I am so happy we are finally here to play. I have been looking forward to this all evening. But let's first arrange what we agreed to."

On a wall is a large mirror, from the floor almost up to the ceiling, and a long-chair with a convenient backrest on the short side is in the corner. I move the chair really close to the mirror. You retrieve a few large towels to put on the chair for our convenience and to protect the chair, I guess. You walk to me, kiss me again, grab the hem of my t-shirt, put it over my head, and let it drop on the floor. Your hand slides over my chest, downwards, over my bulge and shaft.

"Now, Herby, show me your tool; I want a good look." You smile very naughtily at me; your tongue wets your lips.

"Ok, honey, I will show you my tool!" I loosen the belt and shift my shorts and briefs down in one move. My almost fully erect dick jumps happily free from its prison.

"Aha," you say, "there he is. Beautiful, circumcised, with a slight upward curve, as you said in our chat." You close one hand around his shaft, and the other cups my balls.

You get on your knees and put the top of my shaft with its purple head in your mouth to briefly suck my proudness. "Not that large, unfortunately, but I like his taste, and as long as you know how to play the music, that does not matter." Again, you look at me with a very naughty smile.

With my dick pointing upward, we hug again and kiss even more passionately. I put my hands on your hips and turn you around; your back leans against my chest. My hands glide from your hips, over your stomach to your breasts. I have been dreaming about this for a long time, and now, finally, I have both boobs in my hands, your gorgeous boobs, soft and firm. My thumb and forefinger of each hand pinch your nipples; oh my god, how good this feels. I kiss your neck and earlobes; your hands find my dick. Its hardness increases.

My right hand moves down towards the high split of your dress to find the bare skin of your thigh. I continue licking your neck and playing with your left boob while my right hand covers your hairless mound. I feel your wetness down there; my middle finger is bold enough to enter your tunnel. You start moaning; I love it.

"I don't think you need the dress anymore," I whisper. In response, your hands leave my dick alone, and with a simple gesture, you remove the dress; it drops to the floor. You turn around to face me.

I take a step backward to admire your body; oh my god, how stunning! Your firm breasts with their dark brown areolas crowned by hard nipples that proudly point in my direction, waiting to be sucked. You move your upper body a bit from left to right to let your slightly shagging boobs sway in a very sexy manner.

"And Herby, do you like what you see?"

"Very much so, honey; you are absolutely gorgeous; you must be very proud of yourself, your boobs, your flat stomach, your bald pussy. You are the most beautiful piece of art I ever saw!"

You laugh at me, and we hug again; you press your boobs against my chest and feel my hardness against your stomach. Our kisses get even more passionate. I feel your hand on my dick.

"I feel some pre-cum; let me take that. Sit down on the long-chair." So I do.

So we do. You get to sit on the long-chair, spreading your legs. I get on my knees before you to get a close view of your pussy. Again, what a view! I already felt your wetness, but now I see your lips, glistening with your juices. I put both my hands on your inner thighs and let my index fingers glide along your right outer lip first, then along the left one, back and forth. It takes a few times, but then the miracle happens; your flower opens, revealing the pink entrance to your love tunnel. The destiny of my tool looks so inviting; it's so erotic; he grows rock-hard immediately. But he has to wait. I let my index finger rotate in circles around your entrance; you moan softly while drips of nectar escape. Your clit appears from under its hood.

The exciting scent of nectar from your blooming flower, dark on the outside, getting pink on the inside, hits me. I urgently need to taste it, so I start licking your slit, from bottom to the top, circling around your opening, then down and up again. How I love your sweet nectar! Then I stick my tongue inside as deep as I can. You moan loudly when my tongue moves back and forth inside your honey pot and even more when I move upward to lick and suck your clit. How I love having your clit inside my mouth and massaging it with my tongue. With the noises you make, I am sure you love it as well.

You push my head against your slit, but then I raise my head. "Your wonderful vulva produces delicious juices. You are fully approved for further action." I stand up to sit against the backrest of the long-chair and spread my legs.

You look at my dick proudly, pointing towards the ceiling. "No, Herby, you are not done yet; I need more pre-heating."

You stand up, straddle me, take my cock in your hand, and shift your body so that my cock head is at your entrance. "You stupid Herby, I need you inside now!"

MatureAisan69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureAisan69

You lift your hips so that my dick shifts smoothly inside. Oh my god, what a wonderful feeling when my cockhead slides along your lips and enters your tight tunnel. When my cock shifts further inside, your muscles squeeze my shaft. You place your hands behind you and start moving up and down. Each time I see my dick appear, its head shows up and disappears again. I feel like being in heaven.

"I love your dick, Herby; this way, your upward curve treats my g-spot nicely; when he sufficiently heats me, I will withdraw and take care of myself, as we agreed."

Watching you in this position is highly erotic. Seeing my dick entering and almost leaving your pussy, and your boobs moving up and down while your eyes are filled with lust brings me almost to the next level in heaven.

But then you stop. Your pussy leaves my cock alone; he jumps back against my belly. You turn around and sit in front of me with your back against my chest. You spread your legs again; I have a fantastic view in the mirror. Your pussy is open, and your clit is sticking out; how exciting! I wet my fingers with saliva and put my arms around you to rub, squeeze and fondle your breasts.

I kiss your neck and earlobes to assist your effort. You lift your knees; your hands move down to your thighs; I can see the wetness of your glistening pussy.

"Tell me how you would like me to play with your boobs and nipples."

"Squeeze them strongly and pinch my nipples," you reply.

"I know you can cum multiple times with increasing intensity. So please take off for the first round; my hands will try to help, but let me know if you want me to improve."

Your fingers have already reached your slit; they slide slowly over your mound, along both sides of your swollen outer lips. You spread your legs more to give me an even better view. Then your fingers circle around your steaming hole; one finger enters, followed by a second. Your other hand finds your clit, growing further from under its hood. You moan.

Your finger fucking gets more vigorous. I continue licking and sucking your neck and earlobe and increase my force in squeezing and fondling. I almost abuse your boobs, but you like it; your moaning increases. I guess your fingers found your g-spot; they are sliding violently back and forth with lots of soaking sounds. Your breathing gets heavier; I think you are about to cum for the first time.

Your juices flow over your hand; drips fall on the towel beneath you. The view is so arousing; my cock is getting rock-hard and pushes against your back. I am sure you feel that too.

Then you start screaming, "Oh my god, oh my god, I am cumming, I am cumming!" Your body shakes and trembles; I try to stabilize you with my hands on your breasts. It is so arousing; I am almost cumming myself.

It takes some time, but then you turn around to face me and put your legs over mine, watching my cock, proudly pointing upward.

"I briefly need your tool, Herby, and then I will continue with my favorite dildo."

You take my dick and point him towards the opening of your eagerly awaiting tunnel; nectar drips are running down. Your left hand is behind you on the seat so that you can make my cockhead slowly slide inside. I feel the heat from your walls when my cock enters your tight tunnel. Slowly my dick slides inside until our pubic bones meet. You welcome me with a loud moan. I put my hands on your hips, and we start fucking; slowly, I have to do my utmost to prevent myself from cumming. I enjoy it very, very much and try to push my rod as deep inside you as I can. But then you withdraw again.

"That's it for now. I will take my favorite dildo and continue, and afterward, you may carry me to the bed, and it will be your turn to play the music."

You walk to the drawer and get your dildo. I did not see one like that before; it looks much like a 6- or 7-inch penis. You laugh at me, "he is about the same size as your cock, but unlike yours, this one vibrates and is bendable, very good for g-spot treatments, as you will see."

To prove your point, you switch the dildo on and put it next to my cock. Indeed, about the same size and girth, but without my upward curve and with a nice vibration.

But then you bend the dildo. "Look at that. That's a real upward curve."

I smile and get immediately jealous, "Let's see what this one does with you."

"Well, Herby, this one will bring me to the brink of heaven, but to really enter paradise, I will need you. Come on!"

I retake my seat on the long-chair, and you position yourself in front of me again. Our legs are wide-spread. In the mirror, your still open and glistening pussy seems to invite me, and I feel very welcome, but not yet, though my hard-on is very ready. I retake your boobs in my hands to squeeze and fondle them; they feel so firm, and I like your responses when I pinch your nipples. I don't think I ever had so much beauty in my hands. Meanwhile, I see you play with the dildo, sliding along your slit, now and then entering your tunnel, first slightly but soon disappearing completely. Your other hand plays with your clit, proudly pointing upwards.

Drips of nectar are running over your hands, and you moan a lot. It turns me on tremendously. My cock pushes against your back. I don't know how you did so, but you made your dildo bend; you must be treating your g-spot. Instead of shifting it in and out, you move it back and forth while your other hand pulls on your clit. You spread your legs even more, and your moaning becomes really heavy now. Oh my god, how exciting!

Then your body starts shaking. I abuse your boobs, and again I hear you like it. "Oh Herby, go on, don't stop, go on, go on! I am going to cum; I am cumming, I am cumming! Oh my god, oh my god, aaaahhhh, aaaahhhh…." You scream loudly, lose control of your body, and breathe heavily. You don't use the dildo anymore, and your body gets limp and now leans against mine.

I let you calm down a bit, and then I push your bottom forward to retrieve a leg, get on my feet, take you in my arms, and carry you to the bed. I put you down at the end of the bed so that your head is at one side and your feet at the other. I get next to you; you immediately put your arms around my neck and kiss me. Oh my god, what a kiss, our tongues dance incredibly passionately with each other. Your body still shakes and trembles. I get on top of you and feel your hard nipples against my chest while your legs embrace my waist. My rock-hard dick smells your wetness and hopes his time has come.

"Oh Herby, fuck me, fuck me, I need you inside baby, I need you inside, please fuck me, FUCK ME!"

Now my dick is sure; you are so dripping wet, my hardness slides smoothly deep inside. Your moan is very loud, and mine too. Your body continues to shiver from your orgasm; I feel it through the walls of your tunnel. But I know my dick is still wrong; he can enjoy it for a few more short moments, but his time for fulfilling his task has not come yet; there is more work for me to do first.

I continue to push my hardness inside as deep as I can and then withdraw again. I feel your juices running over my shaft and balls while I kiss your neck. You enjoy and make more and more noises. But then I shift downward; my hardness leaves you.

I suck the firm flesh of your beautiful breasts, lick your highly sensitive nipples and suck them. You moan again loudly, and I move further down, towards your belly button, and finally reach my destination, your wetness. How wonderful to have it so close by. I smell it; I taste your nectar; how delicious! My tongue glides along your slit while I suck your lips back and forth. Now and then, my tongue enters your wet hole; I push my tongue inside as deep as I can. You scream loudly; then I put one finger inside, then one more, then yet another one. My tongue finds your clit, encircling it and sucking it inside my mouth, rubbing it with my tongue while my fingers start fucking you harder and harder. You get crazier and crazier with lust.

"Herby, Herby, inside, I need you INSIDE, Herby, Fuck me, FUCK ME," you shout.

I continue the fingerfucking, but move my body on top of you. I remove my fingers from your hot hole and take my cock to let him slide over your slit, back and forth.

"Herby, Herby, inside, INSIDE, FUCK ME NOW!"

Your arms are around my neck now; you push your breasts against my chest; I feel your heat. Then I ram my dick inside your tunnel and start fucking you hard. You shout again. It feels sooo good to be balls deep inside; with every thrust, I try to get deeper, but our pubic bones prevent that. My violent drilling of your tunnel produces loud soaking sounds. Droplets of sweat are dripping from my forehead onto your face. But then I make us roll over.

"Now get upright and ride me," I tell you.

You put your hands on my chest, get upright, lift your body and start riding me violently, like a wild horse. Your boobs are swaying from left to right and up and down; what a wonderful and highly exciting view. At the same time, your vaginal muscles try to grab my shaft. In sync with your movements, I lift my hips up to enter you deeper with each push.

It's getting very wet down there now. Your juices are not only running down over my balls but now also over my belly. I am getting close, but then you shout, "O my god, o my god, Herby, I am cumming, I am cumming!" You shudder and quake, lose control again, and collapse on top of me.

I let you calm down and take care that we roll over again without losing connection. Then I put my hands under your knees, lift your legs at your ankles, and put them at my shoulders. We kiss tenderly, almost immediately getting more passionate.

"We are in heaven, honey, but now paradise is waiting. And my rock-hard cock will get us there, baby, be prepared for the final blow towards the ultimate climax. My cock will ignite your fireworks, very wet fireworks; your nectar and honey will overflow…"

The walls of your tunnel grab my shaft again. Slowly I withdraw, but then I ram my cock violently back inside; our pubic bones crash upon each other. You scream very loud. I begin to furiously fuck you; it's getting very noisy. With each thrust, you scream, I shout, accompanied by the sopping sounds of my cock shifting in and out of your overflowing cunt. With each thrust, I feel nectar juices squirting out of your tunnel, hitting my belly, running over my balls.

Oh my god, this is sooo fucking hot. Once more, I kiss you, but you are overwhelmed by ecstasy. Your arms are around my neck; you push your hard nipples onto my chest, squashing your boobs. Then I lift my upper body again. My throbbing cock almost explodes.

You shout, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," each time I push my rod as deep as I can inside your steaming cunt. My rock-hard cock grows even further. Your muscles try to cling to my shaft, but without any result, except that my cock grows even bigger. I feel my balls getting loaded; I am going to deliver.

I feel my orgasm coming, but then I hear music; first, I think someone is playing flute, but then, on the rhythm of my pushing, I hear a cello playing an exciting piece of music. Holy Moses, my Stradivarius plays a cello suite of Bach! I am so surprised that my orgasm postpones. Such beautiful music!

Your eyes are rolling wildly. Your moaning goes on; it turns into roaring and hefty breathing. I continue to push in rhythm with the music. My orgasm returns; now, there is no escape anymore. It starts from my toes, as usual,  moving quickly up my legs, reaching my balls, while my throbbing cock gets larger and thicker, reaching deeper inside than ever before; at least, that's how it feels.

Oh my god, I am going to cum! I hear singing, it sounds like coming from angels, but most likely, it's your pussy. You squeal along while your body vibrates and quakes. Not sure which song it is. Oh my god, I am shooting my seed! Now I recall, the song is something like in Dulci Jubilo. I push as deep as I can, resulting in a magnificent explosion that totally overwhelms me. Lots of fireworks, very, very spectacular. Wave after wave, I shoot my load deep, very deep inside you, and with each shot, it feels like we get deeper connected.

We are lifted high up in the sky, and jointly, we sail away to paradise over our sea of delight. From a distance, slowly fading away, I hear a choir sing, "Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!!"

Published 
Written by Pamperman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments