Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Never Judge a Person By Their Smile

"One boy learns that the innocent girl next doors smile isn't so innocent"

2
0 Comments 0
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
There she was, Ashley Connors. My god was she hot; dark hazel hair, not too fat yet not too skinny, great ass, near perfect breasts, but what got me most was that smile. I remember moving to my new house, I saw a young girl my age sitting there. She was smiling the most innocent smile I have ever seen. From the moment I saw her I knew I wanted her more than anything on this planet.

My phone vibrated wildly on the kitchen worktop with my alarm going off, I grabbed it and rushed upstairs to my room. I dashed inside the door, shutting it quickly behind me, and stared out my window—gazing at what had to be the best sight ever. There was Ashley just waking up and getting out of bed. I could feel the bulge growing in my trousers already. God, did I want her bad. I watched her perfect sixteen-year-old ass wiggle its way out her bedroom door. I spent the rest of the day picturing her in my mind and daydreaming how good it would be have my dick pounding into her tight pussy—it would be heavenly.

That night I put on a t-shirt of my favorite band, Bullet For My Valentine, and a pair of black jeans with my blue converse trainers. I was heading out to a gig that a local band was playing at. I didn’t know if they were any good but, hell, who can turn down a good old-fashioned mosh pit. There was another reason I wanted to go: Ashley would be there. During physics, I overheard her talking about going to the gig with her friends, they were discussing what they would wear. I got to the gig and picked out a table close to the stage in case a song I liked got played. Soon, ‘Waking the Demon’ came on and I jumped straight into the mosh pit. It was exciting, fast paced and most of all fun.

“Start the pit!” the lead singer called out and everyone went crazy. I spotted Ashley through the commotion and couldn’t resist squeezing her ass; I mean who would notice with all this going on in the background. I squeezed that perfectly round ass and man it is one of the best I’ve ever felt (fair enough, it was the first one I had ever felt). That’s when she looked straight at me and in those briefest of seconds I was complete it was amazing to make eye contact with her like this, but it was short lived.

“Were you touching my ass?” she called out over the pounding of a truly epic guitar solo.

“Course not, do you think I’m a perv?” I shouted back. I was getting anxious at this turn of events

“Well you do tend to look through my bedroom window a lot,” she replied with an innocent smile on her face. I felt a bulge start grow in my jeans.

“Sorry, I guess my desk faces your window,” I explained. Happy that the conversation was more lighthearted now, but mostly from the fact that I was actually speaking to her.

“Nice excuse. You want to go somewhere quieter?”

“Yeah, sure thing,” I answered, a bit stunned.

Ashley led me away from the stage, looking back at her friends and waving. I couldn’t believe what was happening this was unbelievable. I was going to hang out with Ashley Connors, the girl of my dreams. Ashley kept hold of my wrist and led me into a disabled toilet.

“Do you have a crush on me Max?” she asked mischievously while licking her lips lightly.

“Course not, why you ask,” I lied. A bit too quickly, because Ashley smiled at me.

“Is it my ass?” She pouted while turning around and bending over. Oh god, all I wanted to do is ride her like there’s no tomorrow.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS



“No, well is it my tits?” She stood up and used both hands to push her breasts together playfully revealing more of her cleavage. I gazed in awe and my dick got stiffer.

“Both are nice,” I replied to her. She leaned in toward me putting her lips near my ear.

“Do you want me?” she whispered quietly. I felt her tits rub against my chest and her wonderful scent filled my head. Man, I was so hard, it felt like my dick would burst from my jeans.

“Hell, yes,” I moaned.

“Why don’t you just take me?”

With that I pulled her head from my ear and kissed her with passion. The kiss got deeper quickly, her tongue was in my mouth and mine in hers. I felt every inch of her body and, boy, it felt good. I rubbed her ass, constantly feeling it and enjoying having it in my hands. All too soon she broke the kiss and knelt.

“Let’s see what you got these jeans,” she teased while opening my fly. She reached inside my boxers and pulled out all seven and a half inches of me.

“Isn’t he a big boy,” qhe exclaimed. Then she did something I’ve only imagined she slipped my dick inside her mouth and started bobbing her head back and forth. This caused indescribable pleasure for me. Her mouth was so warm and tight. Pretty soon, I was close to cumming, but she stopped and looked up at me with her innocent smile. Hell, I guess I judged her wrong.

I lifted her to her feet before bending her over the toilet seat and pulling up the nice little black and red checkered skirt she was wearing. I noticed she’s wearing a sexy red thong which revealed a good portion of her ass; I spanked her while moving my other hand down to discover a nicely trimmed mound. I moved the cloth of her thong aside and slipped my finger inside her. She looked back at me with an expression of sheer pleasure. I moved my finger around, slowly at first, then picking up speed. I continued fingering her rhythmically as her breathing got deeper and deeper.

“Don’t you dare stop I’m gonna cum!”

I pulled my finger out of her quickly, pulled down her thong, and moved my erection toward her ass. I started rubbing my throbbing dick against her sopping wet entrance

“Ashley, do you want me to fuck you?” I asked softly.

Her reply was to push her ass back forcing my shaft to slide inside her. Her pussy envelopes my dick and it feels wonderful, so tight and warm. I started off by moving slowly inside her, savoring the feeling of her pussy, however, soon I can't control myself and I'm pounding her again and again.

“Yes! Oh god yes!” she screamed out and I knew that I’d made her cum. She grabbed my dick pulled me out of her throbbing pussy much to my disappointment.

“Hey I haven’t cum yet,” I complain but she stood and pushed me down onto the toilet seat. I watched her awesome body as she gets on top of me, positions herself carefully, then lowers herself down so that my hard dick slides slowly inside her again. She started riding me as if I’m some kind of machine, but I don’t mind one bit as warmth grows in my groin.

“Ashley, I’m gonna cum!”

“Oh, yes, pump every last drop inside me,” she exclaimed as she continued to move up and down on my shaft I'm mesmerized by her herbouncing tits.

I groan and began to pump my cum into her pussy. It had to be the best orgasm of my life up to that point. We collapsed onto each other exhausted. Ashley fixed herself up and leaved flashing me that nice smile I will never be able to call it innocent after this.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors