Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Year's Surprise

"It was looking to be an uneventful new year's eve."

14
8 Comments 8
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

It was New Years’ Eve and I was sitting at home with nothing to do. I was contemplating going out to a club, but at thirty-nine, I didn’t really feel like I Would fit into the younger crowd at most clubs, so I decided to settle down, smoke a cigar, have a shot of brandy and watch “Dick Clark’s Rockin’ New Year’s Eve” on the television.

It was about eleven thirty when there was a knock on my apartment door. I looked out the peep hole and could only see the top of a head. She took a step back and looked down the breezeway. I could tell it was the young teenage daughter of my neighbor from across the breezeway. I had met her only once in passing after having moved in about a month back. I was embarrassed that I didn’t even remember her name.

I cracked open the door.

“Happy New Year,” I remarked, trying to act a bit cheerful. “What’s up?”

“Nothing,” she replied, “I was wondering if you want to party a bit.”

I scratched my head in disbelief. A cute teenage girl asking me if I wanted to party on New Year’s Eve. Part of me knew it was a bad idea and part of me said, “Go for it.”

“Where’s your mother?” I asked.

“She went out with her boyfriend,” my neighborly friend replied. I took a step back and allowed her to slip into my apartment.

“I forgot your name,” I said, as I closed and latched the door.

“Tashita,” she replied, as she turned and watched me lock the door.

“How old is Tashita?” I asked.

“Seventeen,” she replied.

“So does Tashita have a boyfriend?” I casually inquired, stepping past her and retaking my seat on my recliner.

“No,” she replied taking up a seat on my couch.

I stared at the television for a few seconds, wondering just where the unsuspecting visit was going to lead.

I offered her a drink.

“Do you have anything other than a coke?” she asked.

“I’m not sure I want to go to jail for contributing to the delinquency of a minor,” I replied.

“I won’t tell, if you don’t,” she replied, pleading, “It’s New Years, we have to celebrate!”

“Celebrating can be dangerous,” I said.

Tashita looked over at me and smiled.

“Are you going to be difficult?” She pressed.

I slipped into the kitchen and took out a bottle of Amaretto. I loved the taste of Amaretto. I poured some into a shot glass and slipped it on to the coffee table, along with the half full bottle of Amaretto. Tashita looked at the shot glass for only a second.

“Oh yeah,” she said, “I love this stuff. It can get you messed up in a hurry!”

“Yes, it can,” I acknowledged. I looked at the clock. It was 11:45. Fifteen minutes until a new year. I downed a shot, as did Tashita. Tashita quickly poured a refill, as I kicked off my tennis shoes and reclined in my barcaolounger. I watched as she downed the second shot and wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

“This stuff is great!” tashita declared, pouring a third shot.

“Slow down,” I warned. “You don’t want t pass out before the New Year.”

Tashita laughed.

“I’m fine,” Tashita declared. She pulled her t-shirt from her jeans and reclined on the couch.

“There is no way I’d stand in Times Square in freezing weather just to watch a ball drop,” I remarked.

“Me neither,” Tashita said.

Tashita was cute. Her jet black hair was curly and long and she had a killer figure with a booty that just begged to be squeezed.

“Do you mind if I use your bathroom?” Tashita asked.

I pointed her in the direction she needed to travel and watched as she sautéed across my living room. It was 11:50pm. Ten minutes left in the year.

I looked at the clock and it was 11:55pm.

“Are you going to bring in the New Year taking a shit?” I asked.

“No,” I heard her say from behind the partially closed bathroom door, “I’ll be right out.”

I watched the clock ticking down on the television and called out the time.

“One more minute,” I announced. I heard the toiler flush.

“Thirty seconds,” I called out.

In the corner of my eye, I saw movement, but didn’t really look, as I was glued to the television. I poured two shot glasses of Amaretto. Tashita stood in silence beside my barcolounger.

“Ten, nine, eight . . “

I handed a shot glass to my guest.

“Five four, three, two, one… Happy New Year!”

We touched shot glasses and simultaneously downed our drinks. I reached to instinctively hug my New Year’s guest as she reciprocated, each of us slipping our arms around each other, for the obligatory hug and a light kiss on the cheek. Suddenly, I realized Tashita was no longer attired in her jeans.

“Where are your jeans?” I asked.

Tashita smiled.

“I decided to get comfortable,” she replied, quickly adding, “You should do the same.”

My eyes locked on to hers.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

She was no longer a youthful seventeen year old girl, but a young woman, a young nubile woman, pressing herself up against me. Our lips met, softly at first, and then she parted hers and practically sucked my tongue right out of my open mouth, as she worked her hands up under my t-shirt to rake her finger tips across my back.

“Happy New year,” I breathlessly replied.

“Happy new year,’ she replied, pulling my t-shirt up as she attacked me, her devilish tongue encircling my nipples.

“I don’t know if this is a good idea,” I remarked. She ignored my pleas and fumbled with the belt to my jeans. I fell back on the couch as she knelt between my spread open legs, pulling at my trousers. In an instant, she had them pulled from me, along with my underwear. She took my semi-flaccid cock into her warm hands and squeezed it, working her fingers along the underside at just the right place. She leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on the very tip end, and then slipped the head of my manhood into her mouth. I closed my eyes. I couldn’t believe it. Dick Clark’s Rocking Roll celebration became less important.

Tashita stopped and stood up in front of me, clad only in her pink panties and her t-shirt. She crossed her arms and took off the t-shirt, then unfastened her pink bra, slipping it off her well-toned arms, all the while, staring at me with a look of lasciviousness like I had never seen before. Her nipples were stood erect on top of her luscious boobs. She used her fingers and thumbs to lightly tweek her nips, as she looked down at me.

“What do you think?” she asked.

“I think you’re gorgeous,” I replied.

She slipped her long fingers into the elastic of her pink panties.

“Do you want to lick it before you kick it?” she asked.

“Are you on the pill?” I asked.

“Oh yeah,” she shot back. “Have been for ages.”

I leaned forward and slipped a finger into each side of her pink panties and slowly pulled them down, revealing a cleanly shaven pussy.

“I love it,” I said, as I pulled her panties down past her knees and allowed them to fall to the floor. Tashita stepped sideways and inserted a lone finger into her pussy. She slowly slipped her finger up past her breasts and into her open mouth, where she sucked on it for a whole second, as she stepped in closer to where I sat on the couch.

I kissed her flat stomach as she pressed herself in closer. I slipped my hands around her and on to her bare ass. She sighed as I squeezed her buttocks.

She turned and pointed her bare ass in my face. As she leaned forward, her hands on her knees, her bright pink pussy stared back at me. I slipped my finger into her pussy and again, she let out a deep sigh.

I pulled her down on to my lap, my hard cock between her legs. She inched up and I repositioned my manhood for entry, as she reached between her legs to guide me into position. She was a tight fit, but a good one. I could feel the walls of her vagina clamping down on my manhood as I slid deeper into her. She began to slowly gyrate her hips in a circular motion, rocking back and forth. She leaned back and I cupped her breasts in my hands. We kissed, deeply and passionately. Suddenly, she stiffened and I knew she was about to lose it. Her entire body began to tremble.

“Oh my God!” she declared, “I’m cuming!”

She let out a deep soulful moan as she climaxed. I pushed her off and on to her back, on the couch. I jammed my cock deep into her pussy from between her spread legs. Again, she let out a deep and soulful moan of approval.

My thighs began to quiver. I couldn’t hold back. I shot my load deep inside of her, as my pubic bone crashed into hers. She grimaced and then pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss, even as I pumped her full of my best.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers took the stage. I don’t remember much after that.

I woke up, naked and alone in my bed. I stumbled into the shower. I wasn’t for sure if what I had experienced was real or not. It was close to noon when I managed to step out of my apartment for a bite to eat. I was met by Tashita and her mother coming up the stairs.

“Happy New Years!” Tashita’s mother cheerfully declared upon seeing me.

“Happy New Years!” I replied.

“What did you do last night?” Tashita’s mother asked.

“I stayed in and partied,” I replied.

“What about you guys?” I asked.

“Zack and I went out. Tashita held down the fort for us,” replied Tashita’s mother.

“Such a good young lady,” I dutifully replied.

“Yes, she is,” replied Tashista’s mother. “She is a very good girl.”

I shook my head in agreement and continued on down the stairs. I glanced back up as I reached the landing. Tashita looked down at me, smiled and winked.

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments