Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Rules, Part 3

"Ashley decides that being involved with her stepbrother is not a good idea."

25
15 Comments 15
13.2k Views 13.2k
5.8k words 5.8k words
“So what do you think?”

“Twirl around again. I think it looks really hot.”

Jill rose up on her toes and spun like a ballerina. The red and black checked flirt skirt fanned out, exposing her bare legs.

“Oh yeah,” Ashley said, “Brad would really like that.”

“Huh? You mean your brother, Brad?”

“Stepbrother, not brother, but yeah, that's who I meant.” Even when Jill was standing still, the skirt didn't reach mid-thigh. Ashley licked her lips and stepped back for a better look. “My god, those are beautiful legs,” she gushed.

Ashley and Jill were in Ashley's bedroom. “But Brad,” Jill asked, “What does he have to do with this?”

“Oh don't tell me you're not interested in what he thinks.”

“Why should I care what he thinks?” Jill rolled her eyes and looked toward the ceiling.

Ashley adopted a mischievous grin. “I've seen the way you act when he's around.”

Jill's eyes locked on Ashley's. “I mean like if he asked me out... uh well, I probably wouldn't say no.”

“Uh huh, well, I got a feeing he just might ask.”

“What makes you think that? He hardly knows me.”

“He musta remembered you from school... and oh yeah, and that time I had the sorority sleepover.”

“You think he remembers me from that?”

“Your tits and ass bouncing around in those little flannel pajamas? How could he forget?”

“Oh shit yeah... But when has he mentioned me lately?”

“When I told him I'd seen you at the mall...”

“Uh huh. What'd he say?”

“He wanted to know if you were eighteen yet.”

“You did tell him I was, didn't you?”

“Oh yeah.”

Jill looked at the ceiling again, thinking about what she had just been told, what she had just said and what it all might mean. She put her finger to her lips. “So you think he's interested huh?”

Ashley gave Jill an up and down kind of elevator look. “With a body like you've got, he'd have to be!”

“Body like I've got? What about you?” Jill scanned slowly from the floor upward as she continued talking. “Killer legs, cute butt, trim waist, tits to die for... and topped off by a cute face and long blonde hair... and with all that flirting going on when you guys were in France?”

“Yeah, but I'm his stepsister. He might look but he knows he can't touch.” Well, at least that used to be the rule. Ashley ran her fingers through her hair, suggesting that maybe her last statement wasn't entirely true. “Besides, everything you just said about me is true for you too. My god, if it wasn't for your dark hair we could pass for twins.”

Ashley and Jill had been sorority sisters in high school. It was in their junior year when Ashley had had the sleepover. It was just the juniors. They were mostly sixteen, a few seventeen, same age as Brad. He had come home unexpectedly when they were all in the den, watching TV.

Brad thought he had died and gone to heaven. All of them were wearing some kind of sleep attire. He could tell there was only a couple of them that had bothered with underwear. At the insistence of several of them, he joined the party in the den.

At the end of the movie, when they seemed to be trying to get rid of him, he insisted that each of them should give him a goodnight hug and kiss before he left for his own room.

Having those young bodies pressed up against him was a real treat, but Jill especially got his motor running. Her body seemed to have developed more quickly than had the other girls' and she seemed anxious to rub it up against him. He would not quickly forget her tits pressing into him and his hands cupping her ass. Jill hadn't forgotten it either.

“Okay, so maybe I would like him to ask me out,” Jill replied, “But that doesn't mean I'd ever wear something like this around him.” She pinched the sides of the skirt between her fingers and pulled it to either side.

“And why not?”

“Oh Lord, you can practically see my panties, in fact if I bent over you could see them. And if I sat down, like on a bus, or in a taxi, good Lord, there'd be so much skin showing... well I just couldn't do it.”

“Then why'd you buy it?”

“Uh, well... I uh thought I might wear it around at home... when I was alone...”

“And...”

“And uh, well...”

“Yes...”

“Okay, I was thinking it might be fun to wear it on a date... with the right guy of course.”

“Someone like Brad, maybe?”

“Well, uh, yeah, that'd be okay,” Jill admitted as she unsnapped the skirt and let it fall to the floor.

Ashley stooped and picked it up. She put the skirt back into the store bag. When Jill had finished tugging her shorts over her hips and fastening the snap, Ashley handed her the bag. “Come over tomorrow. We can lay out by the pool and get some sun.”

“Sounds good but I can't tomorrow. Wednesday, maybe?”

“Sure, Wednesday then.”

Ashley wasn't so sure she wanted Brad taking an interest in Jill but then again, it might be the best thing. In any event, it would be interesting to see Brad's reaction.

Jill nodded as she turned to leave. As she opened the bedroom door, Ashley's stepbrother Brad was passing. He stopped and gave Jill a thorough once-over. Jill stopped and let him look.

“Yes, I do like those shorts,” he said. Jill blushed as she shifted back and forth from one foot to the other. She wasn't so sure she liked being inspected like a piece of meat, but on the other hand she was doing the same to him.

Brad was often referred to by the girls as a 'hunk'. He was right at six foot tall, sandy brown hair, just under two hundred pounds and solid. He was wearing a pair of khaki cargo shorts and flip-flops. His bare chest and six-pack abs made Jill weak-kneed.

“Well uh, I need to be going,” Jill stammered.

“Do you need a ride home,” Brad offered. “I do have a car, you know.”

“Uh, no...” Jill said, then caught herself. “I mean yes about you having a car but no, I don't need a ride, I have mom's car... but thanks.” As she turned toward the door, Jill snuck a quick peek at the bulge in Brad's shorts.

“I hope you come again soon,” Brad said to Jill's disappearing form. Turning to Ashley with a quick elevator look, he said, “If you weren't so damn hot, I could probably get interested in her.”

Ashley grinned as she heard the front door close. “I guess we'll just have to see how hot I really am. Jill's coming over again Wednesday.”

“Oh shit,” Brad smirked, “I think I see myself getting into trouble.”

“You wish,” Ashley teased. It was okay with her that Brad had walked into her room after Jill had left. Ashley's eyes locked on Brad's as she undid her shorts and let them drop to the floor. Then she unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders. Brad was still just as entranced as he had been the first time he watched his stepsister get naked.

Brad and Ashley had been living together ever since their parents, his mother, her father, had married a few years back. But it was not until a few weeks ago that Ashley's progressively provocative attire had resulted in the ultimate intimacy between them.

Ashley unsnapped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her panties were dripping with excitement. She pushed them down and let them drop to the floor as well. Ashley reached between her legs and sopped up some of the moisture there. She put her fingers in her mouth and watched as Brad grabbed hold of the bulge in his pants. Brad had a serious erection and Ashley liked knowing she was the cause of it.

“You look as if you're expecting to get some of this,” she observed.

“Well I was kind of hoping, maybe.” He looked at Ashley, naked from head to toe and doing nothing to cover herself.

“Not a good idea. Mom and Dad are due home just any minute now and I don't think they'd be too thrilled to find you boffing your stepsister.” Ashley stated it as a simple fact, not letting on that she too was disappointed. She felt compelled to add however, “And no, I don't need help with my shower.”

Brad might have been disappointed but he knew Ashley was right. He adopted a light-hearted attitude. “Good thing,” he said cheerily, “Because I've got some things I was wanting to do anyway.”

Ashley continued watching as Brad turned and left. Once again she put her fingers between her legs and felt the dampness there. She imagined what might have happened if there had been more time.

After showering and dressing somewhat conservatively, she joined Brad in the den, both of them waiting for their folks to get home. Brad had somewhere found a shirt to wear while Ashley was taking her shower, but she still thought he looked pretty good.

“So,” Ashley began, “I guess it would be fair to say you're interested in Jill.”

“Huh,” Brad replied, looking up from the sports show he was watching on the television.

“You're interested in Jill,” Ashley repeated.

“Oh yeah, your friend that was here. Yeah, she's hot!” Brad watched Ashley's reaction. From the change in her expression he deduced that he might have said something wrong.

“Meaning?” Ashley challenged.

“Meaning I think you're really hot too. I mean like if we didn't have to sneak around so much... well, uh...”

Ashley grinned and slowly said, “So you like fucking your sister?”

“Stepsister, but yeah, right, for sure,” Brad acknowledged.

“But a coupla years back... well you were too busy for your stepsister.”

“Well, yeah... but things change.”

Ashley was sitting in an easy chair. She pressed down on the arms and looked herself over. “Yeah, I think I know what you mean.” The subject was getting dangerous. Ashley knew she and Brad needed to find new outlets for their sexual energy. “So hey... What about my friend Jill. You are interested, right?”

“Sure. Why. You going to fix me up with her?”

Ashley turned sour. She didn't really like the thought of Brad with someone else, even if it was the right thing to do. “Maybe... We'll see.”

Brad and Ashley heard the garage door, announcing the arrival of their parents. Neither wanted Mom and Dad to even have an inkling of what they had been discussing. The subject was hastily changed.

*****

Ashley walked into the den where her father was watching television. She was wearing a knee-length dressing-type gown made of multiple layers of diaphanous material.

“Don't you think you should be wearing a few more clothes?” he said.

“What's wrong with what I'm wearing?”

Mr. Adams looked her over as she seated herself on the couch. With measured sternness he replied, “It's not suitable for a family gathering, especially since we're expecting your brother to join us too.”

“He's not my brother.” But he is why I wore it.

“Okay, stepbrother then – even worse.”

“Well it's not like he hasn't seen me in less.” If you only knew how much less...

“Well, just make sure it stays closed.”

“I'll be careful, Daddy.” Especially when you're watching.

Mr. Adams turned back to the television. “Wouldn't want your underwear to show,” he added as an aside.

“Right,” Ashley agreed. If I was wearing any.

It was Tuesday night and it had been a tradition since they had come together several years back, that on that one night a week they would all do something together as a family. Tonight the plan was to watch a movie together.

Brad came into the room, followed closely by his mother. He hesitated at the sight of Ashley. Holy shit! I can't really see anything, but I sure can imagine. He took a seat that afforded him a view of his stepsister.

Mrs. Adams was well aware of what had caught her son's attention. She smiled inwardly. At least they're not fighting anymore, she thought as she joined her stepdaughter on the couch.

The den, great room, family room, whatever you want to call it was at one end of the house. There was an entertainment center with a 35” flat screen at one end of the room. At the other end a soft leather covered couch backed up to the wall with an easy chair on either side of it. The chairs were angled away from the couch and toward the viewing screen.

They watched the last few minutes of O'Reilly before switching to a movie on DVD. The film they watched was a remake of the classic, “Dirty Dancing”. In spite of having seen it before, all were anxious to see it again, especially with the theater type sound and high definition picture.

Ashley was on the left end of the couch. Her father was seated in the chair on the same side, a little closer to the screen, and with his back to her. After looking in his direction and being sure he was still engrossed in the movie, Ashley crossed her legs and let the bottom part of her gown split open, exposing her legs almost to her waist.

Brad, seated opposite Ashley's father, near the other end of the couch, caught the movement and turned his head slightly to get a better view. Mrs. Adams remained glued to the screen and pretended not to notice what was going on between her son and stepdaughter.

Throughout the remainder of the movie, whenever Ashley saw Brad looking in her direction, she crossed and uncrossed her legs or otherwise moved her legs sufficiently to maintain his attention. Near the end of the movie however, not wanting to upset her father, she pulled the robe closed over her legs.

As the movie came to a close, Mrs. Adams got up from the couch, and putting her hand on her husband's shoulder said, “C'mon, Morgan, the kids may want to watch one of the late shows but us old folks need our rest.”

After their parents had left the room, Brad turned in his chair and looked at Ashley. She was looking back at him. “So, you wanna watch the TV for a while?” he asked.

“You think they've really gone to bed?”

“Sure, didn't you see the way Mom hustled your father out of the room?”

“Yeah, but you think she knows?”

“Well, not everything, but she's no dummy. She saw the way we were looking at each other.”

Ashley gave it some thought, then patting the seat beside her, said “Okay, but sit over here.”

Brad moved to the couch, next to Ashley. For the next few minutes both pretended interest in the late night comedian. Without turning away from the television, Brad rested his hand on Ashley's robe covered leg. With small sensuous movements of his fingers he managed to separate the robe and get his hand between Ashley's bare thighs.

His fingers snaked around the underside of the one closest to him. Ashley relaxed her muscles, enjoying the touch. Brad slowly lifted his stepsister's leg and swung it across his lap. As the robe fell away from her legs, Ashley dragged her other leg over his lap as well.

Ashley's bare legs were bent at the knees, perched above Brad's lap. At her waist a hand held her robe together. But below that, where it really mattered, she was totally bare. Brad stared at Ashley's glistening pussy lips. He slid his hand along the underside of her leg until the heel of his hand was pressed against her sex. Slowly he dragged his hand upward, his fingers dipping between the folds of her pussy, coating them with her juices.

Their eyes were locked together as Brad lifted his fingers to his mouth. “Oh my god,” moaned Ashley, as one at a time Brad licked each of his fingers clean. As he lowered his head to let his tongue take up the work his fingers had just performed, Ashley softly begged, “Please, no. Please don't.”

Brad stopped, his head resting on Ashley's knees, “What's wrong?” he asked with considerable concern.

“We can't is all, we just can't.”

“We can't? But I thought there were no rules.”

“I know, Brad, and I want it as bad as you, but we can't.”

Brad sensed the reluctance was somehow related to their rather confused situation. “I know we call each other brother and sister, but we're not really.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

We just happen to live together.”

“I know. But that is the problem. We live together. And just because our parents marriage has caused us to live together, doesn't make it right for us to become uh... involved. In fact it's all the more reason we shouldn't.”

“Yeah, but...”

“Hey... I'm not saying we can't ever have a little fun together. I'm just saying we shouldn't be so serious about it. We need to be having outside relationships too.”

“You mean...”

A grin crept across Ashley's face. “Like Jill. Admit it. You got the hots for her, don't ya?”

Brad turned red. “Uh, well maybe, sorta. But I'd still rather be with you.”

“Yeah, but, if you had the chance... Like tomorrow, Jill is coming over.” Ashley's face brightened. “We're going to lay out by the pool. You going to be home?”

“I think I better be.”

Ashley blew Brad a kiss and turned for her room.

Brad sat there a few minutes, trying to make sense of what had happened.

*****

On Wednesday morning, Ashley gave Jill a call. She wanted to be sure Jill was still planning to come over.

“Yes, I'm coming but I'm having lunch with Mom first.”

“Around one o'clock then?” Ashley asked.

“Yeah, maybe a little before. That'll still give us a couple of hours of tanning time.”

“Right, see ya when then.” Ashley pressed 'off'.

A bit before one, Jill rang the front doorbell. After letting Jill in, Ashley hastened her toward her bedroom. “Did you bring a bikini? Let me see it.”

Jill pulled a two-piece bathing suit out of a bag and held it up. “It's the only thing Mother would let me buy.”

“Yeah, well this is not a church picnic. You're not going to get any sun with that suit. Let me see if I can find something for you to wear.”

Ashley rummaged around in her chest of drawers, pulling out some tiny specks of cloth and holding them up.

“My lord,” Jill said, “There's not a lot to that.” Then she added, “Where's Brad anyway?”

“He had to run some errands, be back in a few minutes. But what about the suit. What do you think?”

“Well I don't think I could wear that around your pool and certainly not around Brad, if he's going to be around.”

“Hey, what are you afraid of. I'm going to be wearing one almost like it. And Brad... well he probably won't come out to the pool area, anyway.” Right.

“Yeah, but... well...”

Ashley held the suit up and shook it. “C'mon,” she coaxed, “Try it. I know you're going to like it.” And Brad will too.

Jill slowly took the tiny suit from Ashley's hands. She stripped her clothes off and put it on. It was a string type and Ashley helped her get it adjusted right. “Yeah, now turn around.” Jill turned. “Yes! That white suit with your black hair. Wow! That does look good on you.” Almost too good.

“I'm still kinda nervous about this,” Jill said. “You put yours on and let me see if I feel better.”

The suit Ashley had selected was already out and laying on the bed. She hastily stripped and put it on. It too was a string bikini and at least as revealing as the one Jill was wearing. It was black though and contrasted nicely with Ashley's blonde hair.

Not giving Jill much of a chance to chicken out, “You ready,” Ashley asked as she picked up a towel and headed for the door.

“Well, I guess,” Jill relented, “If you can do it, I suppose I can too.” She grabbed a towel from the nearby stack, wrapped it around herself and followed Ashley out the sliding glass door to the backyard.

Ashley led the way toward a couple of recliners. The girls spread their towels on them and since the backs were in the raised position, began by sunning their front sides. After about a half hour though they dropped the backs of the recliners and turned over onto their stomachs.

Ashley reached behind herself and undid the knot on her bikini top, dropping the strings at her side. She looked over at Jill. “You know,” she said, “You really ought to undo that top – keep from getting tan lines.”

If she had straps holding the top in place, like the one she had brought with her, Jill might have been able to accept Ashley's reasoning. But with just a string? Tan lines? C'mon, Who are you trying to kid? Jill looked back at Ashley. “I don't think so. You did say Brad would be back soon.”

“Well he's not going to come out here, and even if he did, he wouldn't mind.”

“Of course he's not going to mind, but what about us? Don't we get to mind?”

“Hey, lighten up. I undid mine and he's my stepbrother! With a body like you got, you should be happy if he gets to see a little of it.”

“So do you ever sun with your top undone when Brad's with you?”

Ashley lied, “Well, that time on the beach in France, but otherwise... uh no.” Kinda hard to have the top undone when you're not wearing one. Ashley really did want to get topless but was pretty sure Jill wasn't ready for that yet. “So are you going to do it?”

“Well, maybe I could untie it,” Jill allowed, “But I'm feeling practically naked already.”

“So what difference is it going to make,” Ashley argued, “Just do it. You'll be fine.”

Just as Jill got her top undone, Brad appeared. “When I didn't find you in the house,” he said, “I figured this was where you'd be.” He pulled up a chair facing Ashley and Jill from several feet away. From the girl's perspective, it was not possible to tell where he was actually looking, at their faces or their breasts, but the very noticeable tent in his slacks suggested it was probably the latter.

Mostly because she wanted to, but also with the thought of distracting her stepbrother from exposing her lie, every time Brad opened his mouth to speak, Ashley raised up a bit, exposing more and more of her breasts, until only the nipples themselves remained hidden by the fabric of her untied bikini top. Jill watched what her friend was doing, and Brad's obvious interest in it. Although she wanted Brad's attention as well, she didn't have the nerve to expose herself in that manner and continued to keep her breasts pressed into the skimpy top.

The three carried on a rambling conversation about nothing of importance, Jill nervously keeping her breasts hidden, Ashley with hers mostly exposed and looking as if she was about to expose even more, and Brad, his eyes locked on his stepsister's chest hoping she would do just that.

Noticing the increasing frequency with which Brad shot quick glances in Jill's direction, Ashley surmised that her friend Jill was gradually exposing more of her breasts. She hoped that Jill had loosened up enough to join her in her next move.

Looking away from her stepbrother and down at the recliner, Ashley twisted her body and sat upright, leaving her bikini top on the towel. Although continuing to avoid his surprised look, she heard her stepbrother's sharp intake of breath as he caught sight of her bare breasts. Without looking in his direction she picked up the top, and feigning some entanglement of it, took several long seconds to get it repositioned and tied.

With the top secured in place she looked toward her stepbrother. His mouth was opened in stunned silence. “Jill,” she said out of the side of her mouth while continuing to study her stepbrother's reaction, “We've had enough sun on our back-sides and need to turn over before we burn.”

“I agree,” she politely responded. Keeping her body pressed firmly against the recliner, she requested, “Brad, would you be so good as to turn around until I can sit up and get my top on.”

“Do I have to,” he joked.

“No, you shouldn't have to,” chimed Ashley. “Jill, why does Brad have to turn his head? It's not like he's never seen tits before.”

“Right, but I'm not as relaxed about it as you are.”

“Hey,” Brad interrupted, “I'll turn around. I was just joking. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, about anything.” He turned his chair around, facing away from the girls.

Jill kept her eyes on Brad as she got up slowly, holding the bikini top to her breasts. Once she had it tied firmly in place, she told Brad that he could turn around.

On seeing Jill's bikini, he spit out a, “Wow!”

Jill blushed and offered an excuse, “Yeah, it is kinda skimpy, but I got it from Ashley, who by the way isn't wearing a very 'churchy' bikini herself.” Jill shot Ashley an accusatory look on the word 'churchy', making sure she remembered the comment she had made about the two-piece Jill had brought with her.

Brad looked at Ashley. “Yeah, well if the old rule about women's swim suits is still the same... you know, the one that says the less cloth the higher the price... well if that's still valid then you must have paid a fortune for those two suits.”

“I thought you might like them, stepbrother,” Ashley said, putting her hand on her hip and striking a seductive pose.

Looking from a blushing Jill to his confidently posed stepsister and back again, Brad stood up from his chair and announced, “Well, as much as I don't really want to, I'm still going to have to leave you sexy creatures.” He looked from one to other again and shook his head. “Unfortunately I promised Dad I'd get some things done for him before he and Mom get home.” Still shaking his head, he turned toward the house.

Ashley waited until her stepbrother was out of earshot, then taunted, “So Miss fraidy-cat, didn't want him to see your tits huh.”

“Look,” Jill replied defiantly, “I know it's old hat to you, showing your breasts to Brad, topless beach in France and who knows when else. But you're his stepsister and I'm not. I wanted to demonstrate a little modesty.”

“But you do want to show them to him don't you?”

“Well maybe... when the circumstances are right.”

Ashley continued to pressure Jill. “Like when you're on a date,” she suggested.

“Yeah, like maybe after I'd been on a date with him a few times... And could we please talk about something else.”

“Sure,” Ashley said, exuding a considerable amount of personal understanding, “I just do so want to get the two of you together. You'd be just perfect for each other.”

Jill's face lit up. “You really think so?”

Ashley nodded, although she wasn't really sure of what her motive was. “You want me to fix you up?”

“With Brad you mean.”

“Yeah, I think I can if you want.”

“Oh yes! Just make sure it sounds like your idea and not mine, okay?”

“Promise... but we were going to talk about something else...”

Ashley and Jill spread out on the recliners and talked inconsequentially for the next thirty minutes or so. “I guess we ought to be heading in,” suggested Ashley as she picked up her towel and turned toward the house.

“Guess so, getting too late for any tanning rays.” Jill stood and followed her friend.

Back in Ashley's bedroom, as a naked Jill reached for her street clothes, Ashley took her by the arm and suggested, “You know, you could take a shower here before going home.”

“Right, uh... But no thanks, I can do it at home too and besides, Mom's probably expecting me about now anyway.”

“Well, whatever... Oh, yeah, I almost forgot -”

“Forgot what?” Jill asked from the doorway.

“Can you spend the night, Saturday night? Mom and Dad are going to the city.”

Jill held the door and looked around at the room, like she was thinking, “Uh probably. I'll have to check with Mom but it shouldn't be a problem.” Jill pasted a conspiratorial grin on her face. “She doesn't know what a bad influence you are on me.”

“And I'm sure we'll find something bad, well at least a little naughty, to do Saturday night – so see if you can – call me.”

“Will do,” Jill said over her shoulder as she headed toward the door.

Just as Jill closed the outer door, Brad came in from the garage. “Ashley, where are you,” he hollered.

“In my room, asshole,” she answered back. 'Asshole' was a kidding sort of name Ashley used for her stepbrother when it was just the two of them.

When Brad got to the door of her room, which she had conveniently left open, Ashley had a towel wrapped around her naked body, in preparation for her shower. “Whoa!” he blurted out as the towel covered sight of his stepsister brought him to an abrupt halt in the doorway.

“You were looking for me?” Ashley asked with only a trace of embarrassment as Brad's eyes continued to devour the sight.

“Uh, yeah... I was going to ask... uh, if you got me fixed up with your friend?”

Ashley loosened and then re-cinched the towel, very nearly exposing her pussy in the process, “I didn't think you were interested.”

Brad quickly concluded that Ashley might be harboring some jealousy over his interest in Jill, although branching out had really been her idea. “Uh yeah, well I guess I am... although... I could get a lot more interested in getting you out of that towel.” He licked his lips.

“So you don't like this towel?” his stepsister coyly asked.

“Oh no, I do like it. I just like what's inside it even more.”

“But I am your stepsister.”

“Yes, I do remember you reminding me of that the other night, but if you recall, I wasn't all that concerned.”

“Right, but uh, well you know it's best.” Ashley turned toward her bathroom. At the door she hesitated and turned back toward Brad. “Oh yes, I almost forgot. Jill is going to be staying over Saturday night, when Mom and Dad are gone.”

“Well, I was going over to Jarrad's, but...”

“So bring Jarrad over here.”

“Uhm... I didn't think you wanted him around anymore.”

Ashley had had a thing for Jarrad at the beginning of the summer. One time when Ashley was teasing Jarrad and Brad, Jarrad had tried to take things further than Ashley was ready for. Brad had to throw Jarrad out of the house and Ashley made it clear she didn't want him visiting any more, at least not when she was home.

Ashley hesitated. Yeah, but I was a virgin then. I wasn't ready for all the stuff he wanted to do. “I might have changed my mind. See if he wants to come over.” She turned and disappeared into the bathroom without giving Brad a chance to respond. He retreated to his room, still shaking his head.

In the bathroom, once Ashley had closed the door behind her, she ripped the towel from her body and thrust her fingers into her sopping pussy. As she continued to work her fingers in and out, she lay down on the carpeted floor and spread her legs. Oh my god, she thought, as her fingers worked in and out and her thumb massaged her clit. Maybe he is right. Maybe it doesn't matter that he's my stepbrother.

As she thought about what might have happened if he had snatched the towel from her, her other hand joined in the pleasure, her fingers moved more rapidly and her breathing became noticeably heavier. If he'd grabbed that towel... Ashley let it play out in her mind. I know one thing for sure. I would not have run away. Her fingers' assault on her sex turned furious. Oh my god! she screamed internally as rivers of pleasure rolled through her. Her hands moved more slowly now, caressing rather than stimulating. She drew the thought out in her mind... getting fucked by my stepbrother... I mean like how bad is that?

As her strength slowly returned, Ashley got up from the floor and turned on the water in the shower. Once she was satisfied with the temperature, she stepped in. As she slowly washed the sweat and tanning oil from her body, she did some soul-searching over the day's happenings.

Baring her breasts to her stepbrother when Jill was there... well that was one thing and with Jill close by, was not likely to result in anything else. But... teasing Brad, and herself too with that towel thing... when it was just the two them... well that was dangerous. If I'm really serious about us not becoming too involved, I'll have to be more careful and not let anything like that happen again.

And if her sexual feelings for her stepbrother were as strong as she was beginning to realize they were, then what was this thing with trying to make something happen between him and Jill? Unless... well maybe... maybe she wants Jill to be a proxy for something she thinks she shouldn't be doing herself.

Then there was Brad's interest in Jill. Was that for the same reason? After all, he did say they were practically twins. Ashley shut the water off and grabbed a clean towel from the shelf beside the shower. She wrapped the towel around herself, then after a peak out the door to make sure Brad was not still around, she hurried across her room and closed the door to the hall.

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments