Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Rules, Part 4

"Are Brad and Ashley ready to share?"

19
12 Comments 12
10.0k Views 10.0k
4.7k words 4.7k words
“So, did you get permission?” Ashley asked. It was Saturday and she was talking on the phone to Jill.

“Yeah, she's still fooled about you.”

“About me?” Ashley gasped, “What about you. You're the one that's got the hots for my stepbrother. Does she know about that?”

“No and I'm not going to tell her. Besides, you're not being fair. I just asked if you could fix me up with him.”

“Right and you bought that nothing little girl skirt just to wear to church. You don't have to tell me what you're thinking.”

“Okay, already, so I've got a crush on Brad. So what's the big deal.”

Ashley was not about to have her friend know that her own feelings for Brad were not strictly platonic. “Nothing, I guess.” Then she really lied. “Besides he's not even going to be home Saturday night, at least not until real late. Got a date or something.”

Jill was disappointed to hear that but she was not going to admit it to Ashley. “That's not why I was coming over anyway.”

“So, uh... what time are you coming over?”

“Say uh, sevenish, when we're done with dinner. Okay?”

“Yeah, and one more thing – bring some real pajamas, you know, like the flannel kind.”

“Okay, I think I can find some. Sounds like fun, kinda like the slumber parties we had a few years back.”

“That's sort of what I was thinking. See you at seven.”

Somewhere around seven, the doorbell rang. Brad had gone to pick up Jarrad. Ashley was home alone. She went to the door and ushered Jill in. “C'mon, let's get changed.” Ashley was sure she'd never get Jill to wearing just pajamas after the guys had 'unexpectedly' shown up.

“Uh, you mean the pajamas? Right now?”

“Yeah, right now. I got a couple of movies for us to watch. It'll be kind of sexy, in just our pajamas.”

“Yeah well, I did bring 'em with me but they're kinda worn and got a couple buttons missing. Is Brad still here?”

“Gone. Just you and me. You ready?”

“Yeah, I guess so. I don't know how sexy it's going to be, sitting around in the den in some old pajamas, but if that's what you want to do...”

Ashley nodded her head enthusiastically, grabbed Jill's arm and tugged her toward the bedroom. When they got there, Ashley stripped off her clothes and put on a pair of pajamas she had previously dug out of her closet.

Jill stopped with her bra and panties still on. “You mean you're not going to wear any underwear?

“Of course not,” Ashley responded enthusiastically. “It's sexier that way – almost naughty.”

Jill didn't respond. She just looked at her friend with a 'what?' kind of look.

“In those baggy pajamas it'll feel like you're naked. C'mon, strip! You'll love it.”

Jill unhooked her bra but didn't remove it immediately. “Yeah, but what if Brad comes back, or something like that?”

Ashley's face instantly lit up. “We can always hope, can't we,” she said cheerily.

A smile slowly came across Jill's face. Shrugging the bra off her shoulders she quipped, “If my mother only knew the things you get me into, no way she'd let me come here.” She hooked her thumbs in her panties and pushed them down.

Ashley watched, thinking how much like Jill she looked. They not only looked like sisters but could probably pass for twins. She noted too that Jill was wearing a bra that was just a little too small, nicely firming and exposing a lot of skin. Both were probably a 'C' but preferred 'B' size bras.

When Jill had finally gotten her pajamas on, Ashley opened the door to the backyard and motioned in that direction.

“Hey, what the hell,” Jill protested. “I thought we were going to watch a move.”

“Time enough for that,” Ashley replied. “C'mon, it's nice out.”

“Yeah, but it's still light too.”

“So... what's to see?”

“Well there is that house over back and if there's anyone upstairs they can see right into your yard.”

“And...”

“Well, we're just wearing pajamas.”

“Which is way more than we were wearing the other day.”

“Yeah, well I thought somebody was watching us then too.”

“C'mon, quit being a prude. If they wanna look, let 'em look.”

“Okay then, but just for a while.” Ashley stepped out the door. Jill followed her to the pool deck. They pulled a couple of lawn chairs together and sat down.

Only two buttons held Jill's top together – one between her breasts and another near the bottom. Ashley reached over and undid the bottom button and quickly spread the top apart exposing a portion of Jill's stomach. “What do you think you are doing?” screeched Jill.

Ashley was already unbuttoning a number of her own buttons. When she had undone all but the one between her breasts, she spread her own top apart like she had done with Jill's. “I just want to make sure if someone is watching, they don't get too bored.” She leaned back in the chair and spread her legs invitingly.

*****

“Bro, you ain't going to believe this,” Brad said as he followed Jarrad into the house. Jarrad had just opened the door to let Brad in. It had been planned that they were going to go out and see if they could hook up with a couple of girls and bring them back to Jarrad's house.

“What, you got the clap or something?”

“No, no, nothing like that.”

“What then? Spill it!”

“You remember Jill Larsen, Ashley's sorority sister?”

“Yeah, hot little bitch. Graduated with us. A little uptight maybe, but what about her.”

“Well, she's staying with Ashley tonight and Ashley wants us to come over and party with them.”

“Now wait, hold it just a minute. Are you sure Ashley wants me to come over? I thought I was banned from your house.”

I'm not sure what's she's thinking but... “Yeah, we discussed it and well, maybe she got over being mad. You up for it?”

“Shit yeah, but uh... you making it with your sister?”

“No, of course not,” Brad lied. “Stepsister anyway, not sister.”

“Well, I'm not sure it makes any difference, but... So you're going after Jill then? You okay with me and Ashley?”

That was a tough one. Brad would have rather it been the other way around, but he couldn't admit that to Jarrad. “I guess so but you treat her right, okay?”

“Oh yeah, I will, she says no, it's no. I'll behave myself, I promise.” Jarrad was ecstatic. Ashley was easily the hottest girl he'd ever been with, even if he hadn't gotten into her pants yet.

“So grab some clothes then,” Brad urged. “You're staying at my house tonight and bring some swim shorts. Don't know what Ashley's got in mind but she has promised we'll have fun.” Brad was following Jarrad to his room.

“I seem to remember your folks getting upset about you and Ashley having friends over when they were out of town. You sure this is going to be okay?” Jarrad asked as he hunted through his drawers for some extra clothes.

“They don't seem to care much now we're all eighteen, least not so long as we don't make too much of a mess. Don't worry about it. Just get a hurry on.”

*****

“Ashley said they'd be out by the pool,” Brad said as they entered the house. Jarrad dropped his extra clothes in Brad's room as they went through it on their way to the backyard. “Yep, there they are, by the pool.”

The girls had their backs to the house and didn't see the guys at first. Jill picked up on their approach from the corner of her eye. Jerking her head toward them she screeched, “Oh my god no.” She grabbed her pajama top and hastily tried to close the only additional button.

“What's wrong?” Ashley asked, turning in the direction of the house. She spotted Brad and Jarrad.

“Your brother and he's got someone with him. Quick get buttoned up.” She continued fumbling with the one additional button, trying to get it closed.

“What?” Ashley snapped. “It's just Brad and Jarrad. Both have seen me wearing a lot less. And you, you got nothing to worry about. Leave that button alone.

Just as Jill got the button through the button-hole, it broke loose. “Guess I don't have any choice now,” she said. “Shit, shit, shit. Why'd I ever let you talk me into this?”

“Quit worrying about it,” Ashley commanded. “I had no idea.” Not much anyway. “I thought Brad was out on a date. And Jarrad? I have no idea what he's doing here.” Oh boy is that a lie, but he sure does look good. ”Hey stranger, what brings you here?”

“My buddy here told me there was a coupla hot chicks at his house and we should go keep 'em company.”

“Uh, yeah right.” Ashley was on the other side of Jill from Brad. She shook her head from side to side and pointed at the back of Jill's head. “But Brad, I thought you had a date tonight.”

Brad had forgotten to tell Jarrad that Jill didn't know anything about the two of them showing up. “Uh, yeah, well I got stood up... so I went over to Jarrad's... and well I didn't think you'd mind if we came over here to hang.”

Jill was still kind of shaken by the whole thing but kinda glad Brad was back so soon, and Jarrad too, but... “I'm glad you guys decided to join us. I just wish I'd known so I could have been wearing something other than this worn out pair of pajamas.” She was looking at Brad.

Brad hesitated long enough to take in the whole picture. That has got to be the same pajamas she was wearing two years ago. And I thought they were sexy then. “I think they look even better now than they did a coupla years ago.”

Brad looked over at Ashley. Like Jill, she had only one button holding her top together, but unlike Jill, she had plenty of buttons that could have been buttoned. She also had the top button on the bottoms undone. As he raised his eyebrows, silently questioning his stepsister, she responded by tugging at the top and bottom of her pajamas, making sure she was showing as much skin as the remaining button would permit.

It was beginning to get dark. “We were about to go inside and watch a movie.” Ashley offered. “You guys want to join us?”

Jarrad licked his lips. “I think we could be talked into that,” he allowed. “What do you think, Brad? You game too?”

Brad had mixed emotions. He sure was looking forward to cuddling up next to Jill. He was pretty sure she wasn't wearing anything under the pajamas. But he was absolutely sure his stepsister wasn't wearing any either, and he didn't like the thought of her and Jarrad fooling around too. “Uh yeah, I guess so,” he replied noncommittally.

*****

The girls returned to the house through Ashley's bedroom. As soon as the door and curtain were closed, Jill began stripping off her pajamas.

“What are you doing?” Ashley quizzed.

“Putting my other clothes back on. We are changing aren't we?”

“I wasn't going to, and I don't know why you think you should.”

“We're going to sit out there watching a movie with Jarrad and Brad and you don't think we need to change?” Jill expressed astonishment.

“Yeah, and why not?” Ashley cheerily responded. “It'll be fun.”

“Fun?”

“Yeah, fun. It's not like we're pairing off and going to separate bedrooms, it'll be all four of us in the den.” Hot! “Nothing serious, just some playing. You do want to have fun, don't you?”

“Uh, well, I suppose so, but you think it'll be okay? I mean like I'm not even wearing underwear.”

“And neither am I. Kinda naughty huh?” Ashley grinned a conspiratorial grin.

“Yeah, sorta.” Jill grinned too.

“So get those pajamas back on... that is unless you'd rather go naked.”

“Ha ha, very funny,” Jill said, still grinning as she pulled her pajamas back on.

*****

When the girls got to the den, Brad and Jarrad had already staked out the ends of the couch, leaving just enough room between for Ashley and Jill. A nervous shiver went through Jill. “We could sit in the chairs,” she whispered anxiously to Ashley.

Ashley didn't respond verbally. She took Jill by the hand and led her to the couch. She pushed her down on the couch next to Brad, then squeezed into the empty space next to Jarrad. She turned and whispered to Jill, “Lighten up a little. This is going to be fun.”

Jarrad used the tight seating arrangement as a quick excuse to slip his arm around Ashley's shoulders. He's not wasting any time, Ashley thought to herself. Jarrad grabbed Ashley's shoulder and pulled her toward himself. He let his arm dangle over the front of her shoulder, lightly touching the top of her breast. Ashley pulled herself upward, allowing his fingers to close on her nipple.

Ashley's pajama-top was being held together by only one button, one button too many as far as she was concerned. They were only a few minutes into the movie when she reached to undo the button. As she did so, she looked to her left and saw that Brad's hand was resting on Jill's thigh, inches from her pussy. “Brad, get the light, will you please.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

We'd all enjoy the movie a lot more if that light wasn't shining in our eyes.” As if anybody wanted to watch the movie anyway.

Brad reached the light on the side table and turned it off.

*****

“Holy shit, I'm not believing that,” Jill blurted. It was past midnight of the same night, she and Ashley were in Ashley's room, getting into bed.

“So tell me, did you have fun,” Ashley asked as she jumped onto the bed. Both girls were wearing an excited grin.

“Oh hell yes. I can't believe I let you talk me into that, but if you ever want to do it again, my answer's yes!”

“You going to tell me about it?”

“You mean tell you about me and your brother?” Jill asked as she joined Ashley on the top of the bed cover.

“Stepbrother, but yeah.”

“Okay, I will, but you have to tell me about you and Jarrad. Deal?”

“Deal, but you start.” Ashley reached over and shut off the bedside light. The only light in the room was from the moonlight coming through the crack in the drapes.

“Yeah, well before the light went off, I think we were all being kind of cautious.”

“That's why I asked Brad to turn it off.”

“And then, after the movie ended, it got really good.” But I'm not going to tell you how good.

“So are you going to tell me?” Ashley prompted.

“Where do you want me to start?”

“Right after Brad turned the light off. I saw where his hand was. What happened?”

“So what were you and Jarrad doing that you had to have the light off?” Jill had been staring at the ceiling. She turned and looked at Ashley.

Ashley turned toward Jill. “Well, you have to remember, Jarrad used to come over here a lot. We've even been on a couple of dates. But I asked you first. What happened?”

Jill turned back to looking at the ceiling. “I'm not sure I want to tell you. I mean like he is your brother, stepbrother I mean... and well, it just doesn't seem quite right.”

And I shouldn't be asking either but I am dying to know. “Brad and I don't have any secrets, if that's what you're worried about. He tells me all about his dates and I tell him all about my dates. So I'm sure he won't mind.” Well maybe he will, but so what?

Jill was becoming more serious. She turned her head toward Ashley. “I'm also just not sure I want to talk about it.”

Ashley likewise became more intense. She turned toward Jill. “Would it help if I tell you about Jarrad and me first?”

“Maybe.” Jill looked back to the ceiling. “Yeah that might help.”

Ashley turned on her side, facing Jill. “But you got to promise me you'll tell me all about you and Brad.”

Jill continued looking at the ceiling. “Okay, I promise.” But she wasn't sure how much she was going to tell.

Ashley leaned back on her pillow. “Well, as soon as the light went out, Jarrad undid that one button that was holding my pajama top together.” No way am I going to tell her it was actually me that did it.

Jill turned quickly, propping herself on her elbow. “And you let him? Just like that? Before he'd even kissed you or anything?”

Ashley rolled over toward Jill. If you only knew where his hand really was. “Well, yeah, I mean like it's not the first time he unbuttoned my top. We did go out on a couple of dates.”

“And you let him take your bra off?” Jill's voice rose in astonishment. “Like on the first date?”

“Well, actually...” I guess I can tell her this. “Uh, I had already taken it off... put it in my purse.”

“Tell me you're lying. Please.”

“No, gospel truth. You mean you've never let a guy feel you up?”

“Well, yeah, but I still had my blouse and bra on.”

“You mean to tell me you and Brad didn't do some fooling around tonight? And I know you didn't have a bra on.”

“But that's different.”

“How so?”

Jill rolled over and stared at the ceiling. “Well, for one, I thought you wanted me to.”

Ashley continued staring at Jill. “And of course, you didn't like it,” she said sarcastically.

Jill stayed on her back but turned her head toward Ashley. “I didn't say that. I did like it.”

I'll bet you did. “So he was just playing with your boobs through the pajama top.” Ashley's tone was becoming serious, maybe even a little angry.

“Uh, well at first, yes... but then we were kissing and well uh... somehow he got my top unbuttoned.”

Ashley stared at Jill's chest. “Like it is now?” she asked. Jill was holding her top together. Somehow the one remaining button had gotten lost.

“No umh...” Jill looked down at herself. “I think it was kinda off my shoulders... and a lot more open.”

“So his hands were on your bare tits then?” Ashley challenged.

“Uh yeah, I guess... I mean, I don't think my nipples have ever been that hard – the way he was pinching and rolling them between his fingers, shit, it was driving me crazy.”

That son of a bitch! Why the hell did I ever think I wanted him fooling around with Jill. “So you liked that? Were you doing anything for him?” Better not have been.

“Uh well... I might have had my hand on the front of his pants... but, but...”

“But he still had his pants on?”

“Oh yeah.”

“And still zipped up?”

“Uh huh.”

Ashley mellowed a little, remembering what she had been doing with Jarrad and wishing it had been Brad. She got real quiet. “Could you feel his cock through his pants?”

“Oh yeah, and I don't think he was wearing any underwear so it was almost like he wasn't wearing anything.”

“Was it hard?”

“And throbbing too.” Jill's eyes lit up. “The way he was kissing my breasts...” Ashley went wide-eyed. “...I mean not really kissing but dragging his tongue across my nipples and... and...”

“And what?” Ashley frantically asked.

“He had his hand between my legs. I mean I still had my pajamas on but he was rubbing and they were getting soaked.”

“So what happened then?” Ashley stammered.

“Uh... that was when you grabbed my hand and dragged me toward the bedroom.”

“Oh.” Right, I had just sucked Jarrad off and was afraid it was going to get even worse.

Ashley pulled the sheet and coverlet back and slid under the covers, turning away from Jill. “But I thought you were going to tell me about you and Jarrad,” Jill protested.

“Nothing to tell,” lied Ashley, keeping her face turned away. “Jarrad and I just messed around a little. Nothing like you and Brad though.”

Jill didn't really believe what she'd just heard but knew she wasn't getting any more. She slipped under the cover and tried to go to sleep.

*****

Brad and Ashley were alone at the kitchen table. It was Sunday morning. Jarrad had decided not to stay the night and Jill had already left, saying she had something to do with her mother. The parents were not expected until later in the day. The two had finished breakfast in silence. From opposite sides of the table they were staring at each other.

“She told me about it,” Ashley said icily.

“Told you about what?” Brad asked.

“About last night, asshole. Sorry I dragged you off before you got fucked.”

“Hey, wait a minute,” Brad argued, “That whole thing was your idea and besides, what were you and Jarrad doing?”

“Uh, well...”

“Look, I know Jarrad pretty well and I know what he'd be trying to do, and I didn't hear you screaming for help, and he didn't say anything about getting slapped, so something must have been happening.”

“Hold it, hold it, hold it!” Ashley screamed, holding her hands in the air. “Truce.” Ashley lowered her hands slowly. “Tell ya what.”

“What?”

Ashley was grinning. “You used to like it when I told you about my dates.”

“Uh huh. And...”

“So how about if I tell you about me and Jarrad last night?”

“Uh, how am I going to know if it's the truth.”

“Don't worry, you'll know, but you gotta promise not to get mad.”

Brad looked puzzled. “I don't know about that, but maybe if I get turned on enough, it might be hard to be mad at the same time.”

Ashley's grin widened. “That's kind of what I was thinking”

“So you think I'm going to get really turned on?”

“Oh yeah. Guarantee it, you little pervert.”

“Uh, okay, I guess.”

Ashley jumped up from the table and grabbed Brad's hand. “C'mon, let's go to the den.”

In the den, Ashley pushed Brad down on the couch. He was wearing the briefs he had slept in and she was still wearing her pajamas. She spread her legs and straddled him, head on, pressing her pussy against his hardening cock. “I think I'm going to like this,” Brad said.

“I promise you will,” Ashley replied, rubbing her pussy against his cock. “When you turned the light out -”

“You told me to.”

“Right, Jarrad was already playing with my tits and had his hand rubbing just under the band of my bottoms.” Brad nodded. “Actually I only had one button done on my top.” Ashley leaned back and undid all but one of her buttons, the one just under her breasts. “But when the lights went out I just...” Ashley popped the last button and spread the top open.

Brad stared at Ashley's perky tits. They weren't huge, not watermelon or even grapefruit sized, but on her petite body they were more than adequate, at least a smallish 'C', and so perfectly proportioned. They rose from her ribcage without a trace of sag. And the nipples, perched atop quarter sized areolas, were growing and hardening.

“You like?” Brad nodded enthusiastically. “So did Jarrad.”

“Did he lick 'em?” Brad asked as he bent to the task.

Ashley threw her head back as Brad's tongue flicked at her nipples. “Oh yeah, he did.” Ashley took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly as she said, “But no way did it feel this good.”

“And what else was he doing?” Brad asked as his ministrations moved from one breast to the other.

“He was uh... oh jesus yes... he was uh... uh... fiddling with the drawstring on my pajamas.”

“And what were you doing?” Brad asked teasingly. “Were you playing with his cock?”

Ashley couldn't speak. She just nodded her head. Then she blurted out, “But his pants were still uh... still zipped up.”

“I'll bet they didn't stay that way though,” he teased.

“No, uh, oh... oh shit that feels good. He unbuttoned 'em...” Brad looked puzzled. “...while I was undoing the knot in my pajamas.”

Brad was now sucking on Ashley's nipples and biting them gently with his teeth. He hesitated long enough to suggest, “So he got his cock out while you undid your pajamas. Sounds like somebody was in a rush,” then buried his head between her tits and with his hands, pressed them against the sides of his face.

Ashley grabbed the drawstring to her pajamas and jerked the bow loose. She grabbed one of Brad's hands and dragged it inside her pajamas and between her legs. Brad slid his fingers along the slick surface of Ashley's pussy lips, then slipped first one, then two fingers into her.

Ashley jumped up, knocking Brad's hand away. Her loosened pajama bottoms dropped to her ankles. Stepping out of them she urged, “Quick, get those shorts off. I wanna feel your cock in me.”

As Brad hastily complied, his cock sprang free. Ashley took hold of it and rubbed its bulbous head between the folds of her pussy. Then she again straddled her stepbrother and slid his cock deep inside her. “Oh my god,” she moaned. They slowly fucked and continued to talk.

“So then, did you fuck Jarrad last night?” he asked.

“With Jill right beside me? No way!”

“Maybe not with Jill there, but what if had been just me? Would you have fucked him with me there?” Brad asked, not believing what he had just heard.

Ashley hesitated momentarily, contracting her muscles as she slid slowly up and down Brad's cock. Looking down at where their bodies were joined, Ashley began her reply. “I seem to remember one night in the pool... oh god that feels so nice... you were playing with my bare tits while George was kissing me and... oh yeah, I'm loving this... and Jarrad was playing with my pussy. I remember feeling how hard your cock was, pressed against my backside. I mean like I know this is way better... oh my god is it better... but you were pretty turned on.”

Ashley kept kept up the narration. “I don't remember you complaining about what I was doing with the other two.” Ashley paused. Their stroking was getting to be more vigorous. Brad made no attempt to disagree. His breathing was becoming louder and faster. Ashley attempted to continue. “So I uh, have been uh, kinda guessing...” Ashley was feeling signs of an impending orgasm. “...that you wouldn't mind all that much, me fucking Jarrad...” The two of them were really pushing it now. “...as long as you got to play a little too, at least watch. Oh shit, shit, shit.”

Ashley grabbed hold of Brad's shoulders and tried to keep him inside her as Brad's hips jerked uncontrollably. As she felt his cum splashing the walls of her vagina, Ashley lost control. She wrapped her arms around Brad's neck. Smashing her lips against his she sought out his tongue and tried to swallow it.

As the tension drained from them and their breathing gradually settled into a normal rate, Ashley swallowed hard and asked, “Am I wrong?”

Brad closed his eyes, trying to visualize Ashley in the throes of an orgasm brought on by, not just him, but someone else too. Oh jesus, that would be so hot. His eyes fluttered open. He stared at Ashley a few seconds, then said quietly, “No, I don't think you're wrong.”

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments