Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Rules, Part 7

"Ashley is ready to expand her horizons, but is Brad willing to let it happen?"

24
15 Comments 15
10.4k Views 10.4k
8.4k words 8.4k words
“C'mon you two, pick up the pace.” Jarrad was leading them up the trail from the waterfall. Brad and Ashley had slowed a little and fallen fifty feet or so behind.

“Keep going, we're still with you,” Brad said. “Ashley and I have just got something we need to talk about.”

“Okay, but keep up. It's close to four and we need to be moving,” Jarrad urged as he continued the return trek to the cabin.

Brad spoke with his voice low enough that Jarrad couldn't hear. “So tell me again, Ashley, how come you wouldn't take it off?”

“You mean when we were swimming? Why didn't I take my bikini off?”

“Yeah, why didn't you?”

Ashley replied patiently, “I know there's not much to this bikini, but if someone else showed up, I wanted to be wearing something.” She kept her voice low as well.

“Ashley, look at me. We haven't seen anybody for two days. So tell me the real reason.”

“I just didn't want to.” Ashley lowered her voice to a whisper. “You talked me into wearing this bikini today. At your insistence, I've already bared way more skin on this trip than I ever intended.”

“But I thought you liked showing off,” Brad argued.

Both were maintaining a nearly inaudible tone of voice, wanting to be sure that Jarrad wouldn't hear any of what they had to say. “I do, but I think Jarrad's seen enough of me for one day,” Ashley countered.

“Well, that's probably true, but you did kind of set the tone at breakfast – I mean, my god, the way you were showing your tits - that was so freaking hot!”

Ashley grinned. “You liked that, huh?”

“Oh shit yeah, and Jarrad did too. It was all he could talk about while we were getting ready for the trip.”

“So you like me showing my tits to your friends.”

Jarrad turned and was walking backwards. “Hey, you guys are dropping back again. C'mon, get with it.”

“Quit worrying about us,” Brad replied. “We're not going to get lost.”

“Yeah, well just keep up, will ya?” Jarrad turned and continued his pace up the trail.

“So where were we?” Brad asked of Ashley.

“I think I was just beginning to realize how much you like me showing off for your friends.”

“Well, I mean, you like it too, don't you?”

“I must or I wouldn't be doing it.”

“But you still wanted to keep your suit on when we were swimming. Doesn't make sense.”

“If I had taken my suit off, it would have ended up being a lot more that just skinny-dipping. There would at least have been some serious fooling around. I didn't think either of us was ready for all of that.”

“Look, I wasn't trying to talk you into anything. I just wanted you to know that if you wanted to take it off, it would be okay with me.”

“So you would have been okay with whatever might have happened?”

“Well, not just anything, but I don't think a little fooling around would have hurt anything – at least not, so long as you were okay with it. I mean, I don't see it getting out of hand. Jarrad's still too scared of what I might do to him if he pushes things too far.”

“So you think you'd be okay, not only with me being naked around your friend, but maybe a little touchy-feely too?”

“A week ago, no way, but seeing the fun you've been having the last couple'a days? Yeah, I guess I'm pretty much - you're okay with it, then I am too.”

“Oh wow! I'm gonna have to think some on that one.” That is no rules for sure. “You ready to catch up with Jarrad?”

“Uh huh.” They picked up the pace some but were still out of earshot. Brad added, “You know, I really am crazy about you.”

Ashley smiled. “You're pretty special there yourself, stepbrother.”

Jarrad looked back. “You guys coming?”

“Yazzeh, boss, comin' on up,” Brad mimicked.

*** The cabin was like a pressure cooker when they returned. By the end of supper though, the mountain air rushing through the open doors and windows was uncomfortably chilly. Once again, they closed up the cabin. Brad and Jarrad worked at starting a small fire in the fireplace while Ashley went to change out of her bikini.

The far side of the bed was not really private, but it was still the best place in the cabin for changing clothes, other than maybe the cramped commode closet, which she didn't really like. Ashley looked in her duffel for something that might offer a tad more warmth. The few clothes she had brought though, were meant to expose a lot of skin, not provide warmth.

There was of course the infamous shirt, but if she did wear that, she wanted it to be the last night. She pulled a large bath towel from the duffel and held it up. Definitely big enough and not transparent like that outfit last night. Tempting, yes, but with the way Brad was talking on the trail today... it might be interesting.

Ashley looked toward the sitting area. Brad was still trying to get a fire going in the fireplace, but Jarrad seemed to have disappeared, probably to the commode closet. With one eye on the sitting area, Ashley stripped quickly out of the bikini and wrapped the towel around her body. Now if I can just keep it on. Hot!

Ashley's towel was large enough to conceal the essentials, but not a lot more. With it wrapped around her, clinging to her breasts and ass, she walked to the front of the cabin. Jarrad still had not returned but Brad was bent over, busily fanning the fledgling fire. He looked up at the sound of his stepsister's approach.

“Holy shit,” he exclaimed. “You sure have taken our talk to heart.”

“From what you said coming up the trail, I thought you might like this.” Ashley sidled up next to her stepbrother. “Especially since your friend will be getting to enjoy the scenery too.”

“Oh I like it alright, and yeah it's going to be fun watching you tease Jarrad, but you have got to know he's going to be doing his best to talk you out of it. He might even rip it right off you.”

Brad stood up. Ashley threw a quick glance in the direction of the commode closet, ascertaining that the door was still closed, then wrapped her hand around the bulge in her stepbrother's shorts. “And if he succeeded...” She paused momentarily as Brad's cock grew in her hand. “You'd like that wouldn't you?”

“Well uh, maybe... especially if you were liking it too.”

“Uh huh,” Ashley said knowingly. There was a click and a squeak as the 'closet' door opened. Ashley jerked her hand away from Brad's swollen cock as Jarrad looked in their direction. Although enthused by the sight of Ashley in a towel, he said nothing until he too was in front of the fireplace, standing next to her.

Jarrad turned toward her, silently drinking in her lack of meaningful clothing. Ashley looked back, waiting for him to say something. He finally spoke. “I'm glad to see you remembered how much I like seeing you in a towel.”

“I'm glad you like it.” Ashley popped a quick smile. “But like the last time, it's not really for your entertainment. It just happens that I don't have much else I could have put on.”

This is about to get interesting, Brad said to himself. Better make my trip to the shitter now, before things get really good. “Ashley, how about you getting us some beers while I take my turn in the closet.” And I need to make it quick.

Brad followed Ashley to the other end of the cabin. As he opened the door to the commode closet, Ashley was just closing the refrigerator door. Still inside the little closet with the door only half open, he stopped to watch. Ashley had a bag of chips and a can of beer in one hand. In the other she was holding two beers. Brad could see that the knot in the towel was loosening as Ashley walked toward the living-room. It unraveled and began to slip. Ashley caught it with her elbows, but not before before it had already slipped below her breasts.

Struggling to keep the towel in place, Ashley continued to the living room with her tits exposed. With both hands occupied, she couldn't even attempt to cover herself. Jarrad stared. Brad's mouth dropped. Jarrad and Brad both speculated that it hadn't really been accidental. For Ashley, there was no speculation – she knew it hadn't been accidental.

The tops of Ashley's breasts were nearly straight lines of flesh coming down to the points which were her nipples, while the undersides gradually curved upward to the nipples. The areolas were about quarter sized and just a little darker than the rest of her. Her nipples grew and hardened.

As she bent over the coffee table to set the beer and chips down, Jarrad was treated to her backside which was equally enticing. He was giving serious consideration to dropping his shorts and jamming his cock between Ashley's legs. When Brad came out from commode closet, Ashley had set the beer and chips on a table and was in the process of re-positioning her towel. "Whoa, looks like I missed something," he said.

"No,” she explained, as she cinched the towel, “It came undone while I was carrying the stuff from the kitchen, but I caught it before I lost it completely.” They're not buying it was an accident. Moisture ran down her leg. Got to be more careful.

Ashley couldn't make up her mind whether to sit or stand. Standing with the towel cinched just under her armpits, her tits were covered, but the bottom of the towel didn't even reach to mid-thigh. Sitting was even worse. The towel didn't go under her butt and she had to keep her legs pressed together to keep from flashing whoever was sitting across from her.

For the next couple of hours, they drank beer and nibbled on the chips as they reminisced about the day's events. Brad and Jarrad repeatedly came back to how much of a tease Ashley had been at breakfast. There was also some mention of how good she looked all day in that bikini, but in spite of the constant attention they were giving to Ashley and her towel, they made no mention of it.

Although Ashley made several trips to the kitchen, the guys were disappointed that she never lost the towel again. In spite of the fact that the bottom of the towel often flirted near the top end of Ashley's thighs, leaving nothing to tuck under her butt when she sat down, Brad and Jarrad restricted their aggressiveness to harmless attempts to see under the towel and occasional pats on the knee. As it came time to turn in, Ashley was once again persuaded to help the guys make up their beds.

She first offered her assistance to Jarrad. She went around to one side of his couch and helped him to get the sheets situated. When she bent over to tuck in the bottom sheet, the towel dropped away from her waist. Ashley seemed not to notice how much she was exposing. However, she gave herself away when she glanced up at Jarrad and saw where he was looking. Brad was enthused that she did nothing to cover herself.

By the time they had finished making Jarrad's bed, Ashley had teased him so much, he was ready to rip the towel off and take her right there, Brad or no Brad. Ashley caught the worried look developing on Brad's face. “How about I get us another beer?” she suggested to break the tension.

“Sounds like a winner,” Brad said with great relief. “We need to plan out tomorrow anyway.”

When she got back from the kitchen, Jarrad had stripped down to his shorts and was sitting on the edge of his bed. After handing him a beer, she sat down on the other couch next to Brad. With a forecast of rain for the next day, they planned to stay indoors. They would decide in the morning what exactly they would do.

After the beers were gone, Ashley helped Brad get his bed ready. She was aware that Jarrad was watching her every move, expecting to get another glimpse between her legs or maybe even see her naked. What is it with guys anyway, and their fascination with a girl's body? She wasn't sure she understood it, but she sure did like it.

There were however, no more 'accidents'. Ashley was through playing for the night, or at least thought she better be if she didn't want to piss off Brad. As Ashley turned toward where she would be sleeping alone, Brad pulled the t-shirt over his head and dropped his pants. He climbed under the sheet wearing just his shorts, but like the previous night, once under the sheet, he pulled the shorts off and tossed them on the floor. He slept better with nothing on.

*** In the dark of the sleeping area, Ashley dropped the towel. The guys had already seen plenty today and in the dim light she didn't care if they saw a little more. She pulled on a pair of panties and slipped under the sheet. She was soon asleep.

Ashley slept restlessly for a few hours before awakening around three in the morning. She lay in bed for a few minutes, knowing she needed to go to the bathroom. Her mind however was drifting to the events of the previous evening. Ashley was afraid that Brad was enjoying too much, her teasing of Jarrad, even the exposing of herself to him. It was even beginning to look as if he might want for her to go further. Ashley feared that extending it beyond the teasing stage, particularly with someone like Jarrad that Brad was so close to, would be more than Brad really wanted. She had serious concerns about the effect such a thing might have.

Ashley was pretty sure Jarrad at least suspected there was more than a family relationship between she and her stepbrother. Brad was pretending to his best friend that it wasn't so, and Ashley was doing her best to support the charade.

She was still wanting to play however. If Jarrad is as sound a sleeper as I have heard he is, well... She laughed to herself and got out of bed.

She wasn't wearing much. She had gotten into bed wearing just her panties. What she was about to do was really pretty daring. Sure, she had been nearly naked in front of Brad and Jarrad several times in the previous day, but there was always some justification for it or at least the appearance that it might be just accidental.

Brad had been asleep but woke when Ashley sat herself on the edge of his bed. Because of the heat from the fireplace, he lay on the bed with the covers pushed down to his waist, his upper torso bare.

It was exciting for her to be there with Brad, bare except for a pair of panties, while Jarrad was sleeping only a few feet away.

Ashley watched as Brad's eyes surveyed her almost naked body. She could tell he wanted to fuck her. She wanted to fuck him too. It would be fun. It just couldn't happen with Jarrad so close. Brad opened his mouth to speak but no words came out.

Ashley tucked one leg under her and extended the other in front of her as she leaned back on her arms. She arched her back some, making her naked breasts even more prominent. She asked coyly, "What are you doing awake again tonight?"

Brad was mentally devouring Ashley's near naked form but he managed to stammer in reply, "I was having trouble sleeping." As he drank in the sight of her breasts, imagining her nipples between his teeth, he admitted, "Considering how excited I've gotten by all of your teasing, it was pretty hard to sleep. You make it even more exciting because you appear so comfortable about all of it."

“So you like it, huh?”

“Oh yeah!” Brad's hand crept up Ashley's leg. His fingertips went up the outside of her thigh, up her hip and across her stomach.

“You're not worried that Jarrad might wake up?” Ashley asked. She relaxed her arms and lay flat on her back on the bed.

“Let him look,” Brad proclaimed as his hand circled Ashley's breasts and played with her nipples.

“So you'd be okay with him watching us?”

“Like I said this afternoon, if it's okay with you, it's okay with me.”

Ashley closed her eyes in reaction to the pleasure she was feeling. “Yeah, but what if he wants to play too?” she asked.

Brad reached down with his other hand and pulled her leg out from under her, extending it on the bed. As before he slowly caressed her leg but then let his fingers wander up her inner thigh. “That would have to be up to you,” he carefully said.

Ashley rolled over on her stomach, looking in astonishment at Brad. “Are you sure you mean that?” she quizzed.

“Well, I think I do,” he allowed. “But I'm not sure it matters tonight anyway.” He cupped his ear, calling Ashley's attention to the snoring that was coming from the other couch.

Ashley put her hand under the sheet and took hold of Brad's bare cock. “So you think we could get away with it then?” she prodded. As one hand spread the pre-cum over his shaft, the other was tugging at her panties.

Brad helped Ashley off with her panties and allowed her to press his hand between her legs. Both wanted it but Brad was having second thoughts. Ashley sensed Brad's hesitancy.

She was disappointed but relieved at the same time. There was a question in her mind as to what might happen if Jarrad awakened while she and Brad were making love. Hopefully, there would be a better opportunity. They played with each other a few minutes longer, but the urgency was gone.

“I think I should get back to my own bed,” Ashley said quietly. Brad nodded.

Ashley stood naked beside the couch. She bent over and planted a very sloppy good night kiss on her stepbrother, then pulled the sheet back. She pressed her lips momentarily to head of his cock, then straightened up and made her way back to her own bed. She left her panties on the floor beside the couch.

*** Jarrad was the first to wake up. It was after nine when he awoke. He looked over at Brad, snoring lightly, dead to the world. Then he looked to the other side of the cabin, at Ashley. She also was still sleeping. It didn't look to Jarrad like either of them was going to get up any time soon.

He sat up and put his feet on the floor. His attention was drawn to the pair of panties Ashley had left there. If those are what I think they are, their relationship is not all family. It also explains why they are still asleep.

Brad had promised to fix breakfast this morning but Jarrad made a pot of coffee anyway. He wasn't sure how long he would have to wait for his friend. Jarrad sat at the kitchen island with his coffee reviewing the headlines on his tablet.

Brad smelled the coffee and came awake with a start. He looked at his watch. It was almost eleven. He saw Jarrad at the table and assumed that Ashley was awake too. In his haste he abandoned all pretense of modesty. He sat on the edge of the couch in the altogether and pulled his gym shorts over his hips. His chest was still bare and he didn't bother putting on shoes or socks. He stumbled into the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee.

It had been after five when Brad got back to sleep. He looked toward the bed and saw that Ashley was still sleeping. He greeted Jarrad and said he would fix breakfast as soon as he had brushed his teeth.

When Brad came out of the commode closet, Ashley was beginning to stir. Brad wasn't going to fix anything fancy. He threw some frozen sausage into a cold frying pan and figured that by the time it started to cook he would be awake enough to do the rest. He sat down with his coffee and tried to see what Jarrad was reading.

Ashley finally came fully awake. She guessed that if Jarrad and Brad were already in the kitchen area, it must be pretty late. Considering the events of the previous night, she, like Brad, wasn't feeling particularly modest. She got out of bed, pulled the sheet around herself and walked through the kitchen area to the commode closet. She was kind of aloof and didn't say anything to Jarrad or Brad. Brad knew better than to say anything to her when she was in this kind of mood, but he did notice how she was dressed.

Jarrad thought, Hopefully the attitude is just temporary, probably because she's still half asleep. At least she doesn't seem too worried about modesty. If she loses the attitude and gets a little playful, it could be an interesting day.

The sausage started to sizzle as it thawed and Brad got up to tend to the cooking. As he was cracking the eggs into a bowl Ashley exited the bathroom and came over to the table. She still had the sheet wrapped around her presumably naked body. Brad thought, It's amazing how good she can look, even in a rumpled up sheet.

As she approached the table, Ashley said somewhat matter-of-factly, "I don't think I want any breakfast. I just want some toast and coffee." She continued, a bit more conversationally, "I have been dying to get in that old claw foot tub ever since we got here. If you guys don't have any objections, I'm going to do it while you're eating." She continued, "I'll take my coffee now. You can bring my toast when its ready." She didn't wait for an answer. She poured a cup of coffee and left the kitchen area.

As Ashley walked toward the tub, she stopped at her duffel and dug out a razor. At the tub she put the coffee and razor on the window ledge behind the tub and turned on the water. She adjusted the spigots until she felt the water temperature was right.

Even though she was about twenty feet away, Brad and Jarrad had a clear view. Ashley stood at the side of the tub with her back to the kitchen. She unwrapped and dropped the sheet to the floor. She was naked.

Brad was watching. He was sure Jarrad was too. Even though Ashley had been dressed in nearly transparent clothes two nights before and even bared her tits briefly last night, this was still the first time Brad and Jarrad together had seen Ashley completely naked.

Well, there was that time a few weeks after graduation when Bill was here, but that was in the pool and in the dark. Brad felt a twinge of jealousy but he also felt a stirring in his pants. Yeah, he did like Ashley's games.

She stepped into the tub. Still standing, she turned toward the head of the tub, which was also facing the kitchen. Brad and Jarrad were looking directly at her. Looking from one to the other she slowly sat down. She lowered her eyes to the water and began to soap herself. She shut the water off when it reached waist level.

Ashley took a sip of the coffee, then put one leg up on the edge of the tub. Brad and Jarrad watched with heightened interest. She picked up the razor from the sill and began to shave her leg. When she finished, she put the leg down and was just lifting the other one when the toaster popped. As she put her other leg on the edge of the tub she said sweetly, "Will one of you please bring me my toast. It doesn't need to be buttered."

Brad took the two slices of bread out of the toaster and put them on a small plate. Jarrad held out his hand. “C'mon, bro, you get to live with her. Let me do it.”

Brad passed the plate to Jarrad. With Ashley in the bath with no clothes on, Brad had wanted to do this himself. But as he watched Jarrad approach the tub and his naked stepsister, he became more and more excited at the thought of Ashley being so totally exposed and Jarrad being so close.

In spite of her wishing she was a bit more covered, most of Ashley was well-displayed.

ScarletteRivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletteRivas

At the side of the tub, Jarred stood over her and surveyed her body. The front of his gym shorts tented out in front of Ashley's face. She pretended to ignore his erection, looking instead into his eyes. She shivered as he gave her a very thorough once-over. Ashley took the plate of toast from Jarrad and put it on the window sill along with her coffee.

As Jarrad returned to the kitchen, Ashley resumed her shaving. She couldn't help but think how differently she was feeling about things. Despite her nakedness and leg position, she hadn't felt even slightly uncomfortable as Jarrad stood looking her over. She had glanced quickly at Brad and seen that he also appeared unconcerned by Jarrad's proximity to her naked body.

Ashley finished her bath about the same time the guys finished breakfast. She grabbed a nearby towel and stepped out of the tub to dry herself. Brad had his back to her but Jarrad saw her drying off and said, "You could come over here and do that.”

“Right,” Brad said as he turned and saw what Jarrad was talking about, “I'm not much of a chef. A little entertainment could make the breakfast a lot better."

Ashley smiled at Brad's joke. If I don't continue teasing the guys, Jarrad will be certain that something is going on between me and Brad. As if the panties were not enough of a clue. When she had dried off she wrapped the towel around her and went over to the table.

Her playfulness was once again evident as she stopped by the kitchen island and looked at Brad. She said, "I thought the toast was exceptional. I thoroughly enjoyed it while I was shaving myself." As she said this she lifted a leg up onto the table edge and said to both of them, "See, smooth as silk. Wanna feel?"

When Ashley put her leg up on the table, the bottom edge of the towel rode up enough to partially expose her freshly shaved pussy. Brad and Jarrad gasped at the sight. Both ran their hands along her leg, feeling its smoothness. Ashley thought to herself, Be careful, Ashley, this could be addictive.

She put her leg down and adjusted her towel. As she walked over to Jarrad she jokingly said to Brad, "I can't imagine what dinner is going to cost me."

“If you have as much trouble keeping your clothes on as you did yesterday...” Brad winked at Jarrad. “I suspect it might even be free.”

“And speaking of today,” Jarrad began, “It looks like it is going to rain so we're going to have to find something to do here.”

“What did you have in mind?” Ashley asked suspiciously.

“Well, it looked like rain when I got up so I started the hot tub running. It should be ready by now.”

Ashley had a not so enthusiastic look on her face. Brad responded, “But there's no roof on the deck. If it rains while we're in the tub, we're going to get rained on.”

“Yeah but,” Jarrad fired back, “it's not going to rain serious, just sprinkle. It'll be fun sitting in a tub with it sprinkling on us.”

Ashley knew by the look in his eyes and the fact that she was the only one with a bathing suit of any kind, that Jarrad was trying to promote her into skinny dipping. Teasing was one thing, but being naked with these guys for an extended period of time was yet another.

Ashley looked at Brad. He shrugged his shoulders noncommittally. Despite Ashley's general comfort with her body, she was still a bit weird about Jarrad's suggestion. Maybe it was the concern she had for her relationship with Brad, or maybe it was the thought that Brad might be getting too comfortable with her being naked in front of Jarrad. Whatever it was, something didn't seem right.

Nevertheless, after a few moments had passed, Ashley, in a faint voice said, "Sounds good." Without saying anything and without any hesitation, Jarrad went over to the sitting area, pulled the t-shirt over his head and dropped his shorts in full view of Brad and Ashley. He rummaged around through the stuff he'd emptied out of his backpack and found a towel. Wrapping it around his waist he turned toward the deck.

“You coming or not?” he asked. “And leave the clothes inside, just in case it does rain.”

Ashley asked Brad privately, “You gonna be okay with this?”

“Like I said yesterday,” he replied quietly but not especially convincingly, “if you're having a good time, then I will be too.”

Ashley put her mouth closer to Brad's ear and cupped her hand around it, hiding her comment entirely from Jarrad. “With both of you guys hitting on me the way you have so far this morning, it might be more than you can handle.”

“I'll show you what I can handle,” Brad whispered. He slipped his hand between the folds of Ashley's towel and brushed his fingers lightly across her already moist pussy lips.

“And I thought you were going to be my protector,” she whispered as she clamped her legs around Brad's hand. Turning loose she cautioned, “Just don't forget, you said it was okay.”

Brad pulled his boxers off and wrapped a towel around himself. He followed Ashley out the door. The tub was up against the side railing at one end of the porch. It was round and looked to be able to seat about six comfortably. Jarrad was already in the tub and sitting with his back to the corner of the cabin, the ten o'clock position if you considered the end of the porch side to be the twelve o'clock spot.

Brad dropped his towel, climbed into the tub and sat a third of the way around the tub from Jarrad. Ashley removed her towel with her back to the tub. As she got in though, she turned briefly, exposing her front side to Brad and Jarrad. Both got a brief look at her pussy, her firm breasts and already hard nipples as she slipped into the water opposite them.

“There's space for you between us,” Jarrad said. “We don't bite, you know.”

“Yeah, well I'm not so sure about that,” Ashley responded. “Not ready to take chances.” At least not yet.

Jarrad and Brad, registered their disappointment but didn't press the issue. After all she was at least naked. For some time there was no further discussion. The nervous feelings of a first time naked hot tub slowly melted away.

After a time, Ashley relaxed and began having fun. She would move enough to expose the tops of her breasts. Then she would put her elbows on the edge of the tub behind her and arch her back until her nipples were above the surface. Once the guys had gotten a good look, she slid down into the water.

Brad and Jarrad were really liking the way Ashley was showing off and Ashley was liking the attention she was getting. “So,” Brad began, swallowing hard as he did so, “don't you think you would be having more fun if you were over here between us?”

Be careful what you ask for, Brad. “Maybe,” Ashley replied hesitantly, then qualified it further, “Depends.”

“On what,” Jarrad hastily asked.

“Well, I mean, just because I'm naked,” Oh shit, what do I say now? “doesn't mean I'm okay with just anything.”

“Of course not,” Brad said agreeably. “You say no, it means no, right Jarrad?”

“Oh yeah,” agreed Jarrad. “I do remember what happened last time.”

I can't believe I'm letting this happen. Ashley stood up, turned and sat down between the guys. “Now you two, behave,” she said as she put an arm across each of their shoulders. Ashley pulled Brad and Jarrad tight into her sides. Damn, that feels good, she thought.

There wasn't much conversation between them and it did take a few minutes before it happened. But happen it did. Ashley felt Jarrad's hand creeping slowly up her leg. His fingers slid between her thighs, close to her pussy. Her head went back, her eyes rolled into the top of her head and her breathing got heavier. Oh god, why can't I just let it happen? Jarrad's fingertips grazed her pussy lips. Ashley's eyes opened abruptly. She snatched her arm from behind Jarrad's head, wrapped her hand around Jarrad's and gently moved it from between her legs.

Ashley slid Jarrad's hand slowly up her naked body and pressed it against her breast. She extracted her other arm from around Brad's neck and slipped her hand into Brad's lap. She looked into his eyes as she brushed her fingers lightly against his rigid cock. You okay, she mouthed. Brad nodded. She took his hand and placed it on her other breast.

Ashley loved having her breasts played with. And it's oh so fun when there's two of 'em doing it. Ashley again put her arms around the guys' shoulders. She kicked her body upward until she was floating. Brad and Jarrad helped her, each with a hand on her ass.

As she floated, their hands roamed the length of her body, from her feet to her head and everything in between. They massaged her tits, pinched and rolled her nipples, slid their hands along the backside of her calves and up her thighs. Ashley even let Brad run a hand between her thighs and against her pussy. I could really get used to this, she thought.

As much fun as she was having, Ashley knew there was a limit to how much any of them could take without it going further. It began to sprinkle and like Jarrad had said, it was kinda fun, at least at first. But then the rain became heavier.

Ashley used it as an excuse to call a halt. “The rain is getting to be a bit much and besides, I'm turning into a prune. I think we need to go inside and get some clothes on.” Ashley's suggestion was met with groans but Brad and Jarrad did nod their agreement. They reluctantly climbed out of the tub and grabbed their now wet towels.

Their comfort with each other was apparent as they ran into the house without wrapping themselves in their towels. Inside there was no turning of backs to each other. They stood in the sitting room, each of them naked, and sponged off with their wet towels in what appeared to be a total disregard for modesty. Ashley even sat on one of the couches, completely bare, and attempted to dry her feet.

She wrapped the damp towel around her body, struck a pose like she was modeling and asked, "Can I stay like this?"

“Is the Pope Catholic?” Jarrad blurted. “Of course you can. And we won't even object - will we, Brad? - if you have trouble keeping it on, like last night.”

Ashley whispered to Brad, out of earshot of Jarrad, "You okay?" Brad nodded. “Even if it comes loose once or twice?”

“Oh yeah,” Brad enthused. “Just make sure I'm looking when it happens.”

Jarrad had dragged out an old Monopoly set from under one of the couches and was setting it up on the floor. Brad and Ashley joined him. Everyone was still dressed in damp towels as the game began.

Much to the chagrin of her companions, Ashley pinned her towel at the top and the bottom. She was however on her hands and knees and it barely covered her backside. When it was her turn to roll the dice, the guys took turns snaking their hands up between her legs and brushing against her bare pussy. Ashley playfully swatted them away each time, but never acted too serious about it.

When the game finally ended, it was dinnertime. “So what do I get for winning?” Jarrad asked, looking lustfully at Ashley.

“A knee in the crotch if I feel your hand between my legs again,” Ashley tauntingly replied.

“You don't mean that,” Jarrad asserted.

“Oh yes I do. Just try me.” Ashley realized she had opened herself up with that reply and looked quickly at Brad to see his reaction. He moved his head slowly side to side. Ashley hastily added, “On second thought, you better not. I wouldn't want to be responsible for ruining your sex life.” She laughed.

What passed for dinner was just soup and sandwiches. Still there was plenty of both, and what with the rainy day, it seemed to be just the right thing. After a day without sunshine, the cabin was cooling rapidly. When they finished eating the guys set about to build a fire in the fireplace.

“While you guys fix a fire, I'm going to change,” Ashley said. “This towel is still a little damp,” she added by way of explanation.

“Well, I guess we wouldn't care if you want to put on a dry one,” Brad said hopefully.

“You mean you haven't had enough of me for one day?” Ashley asked, wondering if Brad really meant what he was suggesting.

Brad was sure Jarrad was wanting to continue, and he had the feeling his stepsister was of the same mind. He looked at both though before responding. “I'm not sure either of us could ever get enough.”

Ashley blushed. “Well, I'll see what I can do.”

When she returned she was wearing the infamous shirt. The top two buttons were undone, showing a good bit of her otherwise bare breasts. “Uhm, you did good,” Brad said as he looked her over.

“Oh yeah, she did,” chimed Jarrad.

“Anything to please,” Ashley said as she did a little curtsy.

“Anything?” Jarrad asked abruptly.

“Well, I guess not really,” Ashley replied.

“How about you take turns dancing with us?” Jarrad politely asked. “Would you do that?”

She looked at Brad. He rolled his eyes while nodding his assent. “Have we got some music?” she asked.

“I've got my iPod,” Brad exclaimed, “I think it'll be loud enough.” He got it out of his backpack and set it on the back of the couch. He put on some dreamy type dance music. Jarrad grabbed hold of Ashley and led her to a bare spot in the floor.

When the song ended and another began, Brad tapped Jarrad on the shoulder. “My turn,” he said. Jarrad retreated to one of the couches. As they danced, Brad whispered to Ashley. “Looks like he had his hands all over your ass. You wearing panties?”

“Uh huh. You don't want me to take 'em off, do you?”

“If it was just the two of us, for sure. But with you dancing with Jarrad too?” Brad looked questioningly at his stepsister. “You mean you would?”

“Not unless you really wanted me to.”

“I think I'd rather you didn't.”

Thank you God for small favors. “Good, then they stay on.”

“Jarrad undo that button?”

Oh shit, he is jealous. “Uh no,” Ashley lied, “I did that just before we started dancing.”

“Wanna undo some more?”

“You want me to?” Ashley teasingly asked. She rubbed her crotch against his. “Oh yes, I guess you do. One, two, how many were you thinking?”

Brad answered with his hands. He began hastily undoing one after another of Ashley's buttons until they were all undone. “My god, what are you doing? Jarrad is watching!”

“So let him watch. I'm tired of pretending. He's probably figured it out anyway.”

Jarrad was indeed watching and yes he had already guessed that Brad and Ashley were more than just stepsiblings. Still what he was witnessing was more than he had expected. When Brad finished undoing the buttons on Ashley's shirt, he spread it open and pressed her bare tits against his bare torso.

Ashley's mouth opened slightly as she lightly touched Brad's tongue with her own. The kiss caused a chill to run through her. The feeling she got when Brad kissed her back was electric. She lost herself in the kiss. Brad softly enjoyed her mouth, breaking occasionally to toy with her lips.

As the kissing continued Ashley fell toward the nearby couch, the one opposite Jarrad. Brad fell with her, both coming to rest on their sides with Ashley against the back of the couch. Brad wished they could stop long enough to make the couch into a bed but there was no way that was going to happen.

Brad lowered his hand and caressed Ashley's panty covered ass. Ashley responded, pushing herself against his thigh which was now buried between her legs. The kissing turned from gentle kisses to harder sloppy ones. Jarrad heard Ashley moan as her body reacted to Brad's ministrations.

Jarrad, sitting only a few feet from them, had a ringside seat. The sight of Ashley's open mouth receiving Brad's tongue and her bare breasts rubbing against her stepbrother's chest sent waves of excitement through Jarrad's body.

As they ground against each other the arousal level went up. Ashley moaned and whispered suggestive things in Brad's ears. It wasn't that she didn't want Jarrad to hear her. She had pretty much forgotten he was even there.

As Brad's hand worked its way between them, Ashley whispered, "Oh Brad, you have no idea what you are doing to me."

She let out a loud moan and arched her body. Jarrad could tell they were grinding their crotches together. He couldn't actually see all of what was going on but he could imagine. His cock hardened as he pictured his friend caressing Ashley's breasts and playing with her nipples.

Ashley's hands surrounded Brad's face as she kissed him long and hard. She whispered, "Fuck me, Brad."

Brad had heard, but he didn't respond. His brain wouldn't let him believe that she really wanted to get fucked with Jarrad watching. The breathing got heavier and even though Ashley was still wearing her panties and Brad still wearing his shorts, it appeared to Jarrad as if they were already fucking.

Ashley's hands were lost between them, somewhere below Brad's waist. One of her hands lowered the zipper on his shorts and slipped inside. She wrapped a hand around his cock. Her other hand undid his belt and pulled on the snap to his shorts until it came undone.

With nothing remaining to restrict her movement, Ashley put both of her hands through the front of Brad's shorts and wrapped them around his cock. She pulled it out and squeezed it between her legs.

Again she whispered to Brad, this time with a little more desperation in her voice, "Please, fuck me."

Brad heard her and was sure this time that she meant it. He nuzzled her neck and whispered, "Jarrad is watching.”

Looking directly at Jarrad, Ashley responded defiantly, “Then let him watch.” Jarrad's watching was adding to Ashley's excitement. She grabbed Brad's shorts and pulled them down past his hips. "I don't care,” she announced in a loud voice, “In fact, I think it's kind of fun, having him watch, don't you think?"

There was no mistaking her this time and from what Jarrad could tell, Ashley knew exactly what she was doing. She wanted to be fucked, and she wanted to be watched. Jarrad wished it was him that was doing the fucking and Brad doing the watching, but even so, it was still the hottest thing he'd ever been a part of.

Ashley got Brad's shorts down past his hips. She released his cock from between her legs. Watching Jarrad as she did so, she tugged her panties down and wriggled them off.

Brad's back was to Jarrad so he couldn't know it for sure, but he was sure Jarrad wouldn't be missing any of this action. Brad had to admit, it was pretty exciting, fucking his stepsister while his best friend looked on. His cock slid into her wet pussy.

The reaction from both was immediate. The kissing was hot. Ashley's hands grabbed his ass, pulling him in tight. Brad held the back of the couch with one hand and buried his head in her breasts, sucking on her nipples while fucking her.

Like two animals in heat, they went at it hard and fierce. Ashley didn't know if it was from being watched or from the long deep strokes, but whatever it was, she was riding an incredible wave of pleasure that was bringing her quickly to orgasm. The fucking was intense. Grunts and moans filled the room.

Jarrad's mouth hung open. He unsnapped his shorts and urgently slid his hand inside.

Ashley said, loud enough for Jarrad to hear, "Oh my god, Brad, I just love having your cock in me." Her body convulsed and her nails dug into Brad's ass cheeks. Ashley's spasms drove Brad over the edge. He moaned loudly as his sperm splashed against the walls of his stepsister's pussy. He continued to ram his cock into her hard and fast. Jarrad had hold of his own throbbing cock, thinking the orgasm he was witnessing would never end. But it did. Brad's jackhammer-like action slowed and then stopped.

Ashley looked over at Jarrad. He was staring at her with his hand in his shorts. Knowing he was watching them had excited her - while it was happening - but now she was embarrassed. She snatched up her panties and hastily pulled them on. “Did you get an eyeful?” she asked as she got up to retrieve her shirt.

Ignoring the sarcasm, Jarrad responded, “That is the most incredible orgasm I have ever seen.”

Ashley was buttoning her shirt. Her tone remained unchanged. “Oh! Like watching, do you?”

Continuing to ignore what was quite obviously a confrontational tone, Jarrad replied, “Well, actually, that's the first time I've just watched... but I have to say, watching you is just about the most fun I've ever had.”

Ashley blushed as she soaked up the compliment. “So, I guess you liked it then?”

“Uh huh. You going to let me watch again?”

“Well, uhm...” Ashley swallowed hard. She wanted to say yes, but didn't dare. “Uh, I think that would have to be up to Brad.”

“What would be up to me?” Brad asked, rising to a sitting position. He had dozed off at the conclusion of the lovemaking and was unaware of what was taking place.

Ashley was continuing to loosen up. “Jarrad seems to have liked watching us. Thinks he might like to do it again.”

“Are you shitting?” Brad blurted as he scrambled to recover his shorts. He was feeling really strange, knowing Jarrad had watched them through all of it. “No way is that ever going to happen again!”

Jarrad didn't buy the protestations he was hearing, but he knew better than to argue. “Right, it was just one of those things. But I did at least get a confirmation to one of my suspicions.”

“And what was that?” Brad asked suspiciously.

“You two really are into each other. I had suspected a little hanky-panky maybe, but nothing so intense.”

“Doesn't mean a thing,” snapped Brad.

“Right, could have just as easily been you,” Ashley added.

“I certainly wish it had been,” replied Jarrad.

“Uh, hold on a second,” said Brad, staring daggers at Ashley, “You don't really mean that, do you?”

“Look, guys,” Jarrad said, “Quit the bullshit. What you guys have got is great. You get no grief from me.”

“You mean that?” Brad asked.

“Of course I mean it. The only problem I have is that it's you instead of me.”

“So you don't think there's something wrong with us then?” Ashley asked.

“Well now,” Jarrad began lightly, “I do think there's something warped about your thinking, to have chosen Brad over me, but - and this is a big but - Brad would have to be crazy not to want you.”

“So you don't have a problem with it then?” Ashley asked again.

“Like I said,” Jarrad affirmed, “Other than it being him instead of me – no, I don't have a problem. In fact I think it's great!”

“And we're still okay?” Brad asked, pointing his finger back and forth between he and Jarrad.

“Of course. I guess I'll have to be careful coming on to your stepsister from here on out, but other than that, I don't see why anything should be different.”

“Nothing?” Ashley asked.

“Nope, in fact as long as Brad doesn't seem to object, you can keep right on with your teasing. I love it. You can even run around naked if you want.”

“Dream on,” responded Ashley with a grin on her face.

“Yeah, dream on, buddy,” Brad said with a chuckle.

*** The next morning, when they were preparing to leave, Ashley asked Brad if he had something other than shorts she could wear. “You guys have seen enough of me. I want to wear some clothes for the trip home.”

“And when we get home, you going to take up wearing a nun's habit?”

“I might...” Ashley grinned. “If I don't have to wear anything under it.”

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments