Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Rules, Part 9

"How far do they want to go?"

22
14 Comments 14
8.8k Views 8.8k
6.5k words 6.5k words
They ordered their second drinks and Brad gave the waitress money to put in the jukebox. A slow song came on and he dragged Ashley onto the small dance floor. So far Ashley had been surprised by Brad. While they had been talking he had kept his hands on top of the table. Now that they were dancing, he was being entirely too polite, especially for a slow song.

Ashley finally blurted, “You know I don't break. I am about to get real upset if you don't quit treating me like some china doll.”

Brad was surprised by his stepsister's outburst. He held her closer and replied, “Well I'm just not real sure how you want me to act and besides, tonight you didn't exactly dress to tease.”

Ashley whispered suggestively in his ear, “Looks can be deceiving.”

Brad pulled Ashley up against his chest. He thought he felt her nipples hardening against him but he still had doubts. He ran his hands over her back. There were no straps.

Ashley kissed her stepbrother lightly and pushed his hands down to the back of her skirt. She wanted him to feel that she also wasn't wearing panties, but he assumed instead that she was at least wearing a thong. Notwithstanding what he thought, he let his hands roam over her backside.

Ashley got fired up. She put her arms around Brad's neck. She brushed her tits across his chest until her nipples were hard. She squeezed one of his legs between hers, rubbing it solidly against her pussy. With her hip she felt his erection growing. She ground herself into his crotch, eliminating any question Brad might have about her willingness.

When the music ended, Brad let Ashley drag him back to the booth. Their passion didn't subside after they left the dance floor. In their darkened corner of the lounge his stepsister kissed him and let her fingers trail across the front of his trousers. Brad slid his hand under her skirt and teased the insides of her thighs with his finger tips. Ashley felt his hand creep closer to her pussy and tightened her grip on his erection.

Brad knew he was in contact with bare flesh. He was not feeling the pantyhose he was expecting. However, when they were dancing he didn't feel any panty line either. Brad wondered if it was possible that Ashley wasn't wearing underwear. He moved his hand up to where he should have found panties. Instead he felt hairless pussy lips, already moist with a thin coat of vaginal secretion. He rubbed his fingers up and down her sensitive slit as she grabbed anxiously at the front of his pants.

Brad's fingertips gently grazed Ashley's clit. Then he pressed a finger an inch or two into her pussy. With his other hand he pulled his zipper down and put Ashley's hand inside on his cock. The head of it was already leaking pre-cum. She spread it up and down the shaft. They were both ready to explode.

Ashley turned to Brad and put her lips on his. She opened her mouth and Brad's tongue darted between her lips. She tried to swallow it. Then her open mouth went to Brad's ear. She sucked briefly on the lobe. Ashley blew into Brad's ear and whispered breathlessly, “I want to feel your cock in me. Let's go.”

Brad knew they better get out of there before they got seen by the waitress or other patrons. He also worried about seeing someone they knew. He nodded and quietly said, “Okay.” Ashley took her hand out of his pants and zipped him up. She pulled his hand out from under her dress.

Then Ashley did the most erotic thing Brad had ever seen his stepsister do. She took his hand, the one that had been under her skirt. She clasped it in her hand, the one that had been in his pants. She pressed them both to her lips and with her tongue, slowly licked them clean while staring into his eyes. Brad nearly came in his pants.

They left their unfinished drinks and headed for the door. Ashley led Brad to the parking lot. They stopped in front of the car. Brad took Ashley in his arms and kissed her. Their mouths opened and they sucked on each other's tongue.

Brad unbuttoned Ashley's blouse. She opened it to him and held the back of his head while he sucked on her breasts. He teased the nipples with his tongue and gently bit them between his teeth. Ashley rubbed the front of his trousers.

Brad took her by the hips and lifted her onto the hood of the car. He lifted Ashley's skirt and put his head between her legs. Brad slipped his tongue into her pussy. She let out a low moan of pleasure and lay back, stretching her arms to either side. The blouse fell open. Her bare nipples pointed toward the heavens.

Brad put his hands under Ashley's ass. She wrapped her legs around Brad's neck and clenched his head between her legs. Brad had his tongue as far into Ashley's love canal as it would reach. His nose was against the nub of her clitoris.

Brad was aware that darkness did not equal privacy. Ashley surely did too, but likely didn't care. The headlights of a car coming into the parking lot swept over them. Brad attempted to disengage but Ashley just clamped her legs tighter around his head. She released her breath slowly with a purring sound as the shock waves of a mild orgasm coursed through her body.

Brad, with his head still locked between Ashley's legs, was certain the people in the car were watching, but Ashley didn't seem to care. When the car lights were extinguished, Ashley's orgasm subsided. She relaxed her legs and let Brad stand. She took one of his hands with her outstretched arms and pulled herself to a sitting position. She slid off the car and walked to the passenger door. Brad opened it for her.

Ashley's blouse was still unbuttoned. Brad looked at the tempting sight. “We've got the house to ourselves for the next couple of days,” he said. “Let's get home and take advantage of it.” Ashley nodded.

Getting into the car, she hiked her skirt up. She didn't put any of it under her. Her bare ass was against the leather seat. Brad reluctantly closed the door and dashed around to the driver's side.

Ashley's legs were very much exposed. He tried to continue where he had left off in the bar. Sitting in the front of a car and attempting to drive however, made it nearly impossible. He was able to play with her clit though, and nearly brought her to orgasm as they raced home.

*****

As Ashley walked through the door, she let the open blouse slide down her arms and drop to the floor. With a couple more steps she unbuttoned the waist band of her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Except for her flats, Ashley had gotten completely naked before the door even closed.

She turned to face Brad who was following close behind. Ashley unbuckled his belt. Brad kicked the door closed. She unbuttoned him, unzipped him, then dropped to her knees and pulled his trousers and shorts to the floor. Brad's rock hard cock was staring her in the face. Ashley took it in her mouth, pushing him back against the door as she sucked on his cock and caressed his balls.

With everything that had already happened, it was only a matter of seconds before Brad was gasping and jerking. He put his hands on the back of her head and shot his sperm into her mouth. Ashley sucked on him greedily and swallowed as fast as she could.

When his jerking stopped, Brad dropped to the floor. Ashley was still swallowing his cum and fell to the floor beside him, his shrinking tool still in her mouth. As they lay there in front of the door, Ashley sucked gently on Brad's flaccid cock. Eventually it began to grow.

Ashley let Brad's appendage drop out of her mouth. She took his hand, helped him up and led him to her room. Ashley pushed him down on the bed and straddled his chest. She took his hands and brought them up to play with her breasts. She leaned back and wrapped a hand around his cock. There was no doubt, Brad was getting harder.

When she thought he was ready she raised up and slid down to his waist. Ashley reached between her legs and put her hand around Brad's shaft. She guided the head of it between her legs and sat down, taking him in until his balls pressed against her.

Brad noticed the drapes were open and reached to turn the light off. Ashley protested, “No, I want to be able to see your eyes.”

Brad was pretty sure that wasn't the real reason. He knew what flipped her switch, and if she wanted to think someone might be watching while she got fucked, then by god she was going to get what she wanted. Brad thought he might even enjoy seeing her in the throes of passion himself. There was no doubt she looked magnificent when she was having an orgasm.

Ashley took Brad's hands and put them on her tits. He massaged them, letting his hands enjoy their fullness. Then he pinched the nipples. He pulled her down to him and kissed her deeply. All the time her pussy was sliding up and down his cock. The urgency was gone - they had each already reached orgasm. This was just a nice gentle fuck.

Gentle or not, it was having its effect on them. Their pace picked up a little. Brad raised his hips to meet Ashley's downward motion. The sound of his balls slapping against her ass could be distinctly heard. Their breathing became heavier. Occasional grunts came out of their mouths. They began talking dirty to each other.

“I love the feel of your cock in me.”

“Your pussy is heavenly. I could fuck you all day.”

“And I love fucking you too.”

“Oh fuck, this feels so good.”

They were now really slamming into each other. Brad let go of Ashley's tits and cupped his hands around her ass. He helped her to ride him. Her motion was like a pile driver. Faster and faster they went, harder and harder.

Ashley cried out, “Yes, yes... oh jesus, just keep fucking me... oh yes... oh my god... that is so good... now Brad, now... oh, jesus... now, paleeeez.”

She threw her head back and grabbed her tits. Her mouth went open in a silent scream and she jerked as if electrocuted. Brad hadn't thought he was ready to cum yet, but feeling the surge of pleasure in Ashley pushed him over the edge. His cock exploded.

Ashley felt the hot sperm spray the walls of her vagina. She bent and put her mouth on Brad's. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tightly. They basked in the intensity of their shared orgasms. As the sensations subsided, Ashley rolled off her stepbrother and collapsed by his side. They closed their eyes and fell asleep in the afterglow.

*****

The next day, Brad was sitting in the den with his best friend Jarrad. They were talking football as they usually did when they got together. As they were talking, Ashley came through the room, heading toward the outside door.

She was dressed quite sensibly for an eighteen-year-old, as if she had just come from the office, when actually she, like her stepbrother and Jarrad, had just graduated from high school. She had on a frilly white blouse, buttoned up to the neck. Her maroon skirt was pleated and covered her legs to the tops of her knees. She had on a pair of sensible black flats. Her shapely legs were well tanned and you couldn't tell she was not wearing hose.

“Where are you going?” Brad asked.

“To the mall,” she replied evenly. She looked at the two of them sitting there and a smile came to her lips. “You guys want to come too?”

“Now why would we want to go to the mall?” Jarrad snapped.

Ashley had known Jarrad for some time, had even dated him a couple of times. Ashley pulled the hem of her skirt up a couple of inches and pushed a bare leg forward. “Well,” she said suggestively, “I am going shopping for lingerie.” She put a finger to her lips. “Thought you guys might want to help me pick it out.”

Brad opened his mouth to respond but Jarrad spoke first. “Would that be the kind of lingerie you might wear under prissy little outfits like what you're wearing now? Or the kind you like to parade around the house in?”

Brad decided to keep his mouth shut and see where the conversation was going. The expression on Ashley's face remained seductive. “A little of both,” she replied, acknowledging her exhibitionist tendencies.

“Well, as I've told you before, the kind like you're wearing right now should probably be burned, but I'm sure Brad and I could get interested in the other kind.”

Ashley knew she had them hooked. All she needed to do now was reel them in. “I was thinking of maybe Victoria's Secret.” She paused long enough to let their imaginations kick in. “You two guys helping me pick out the right stuff would be really cool!”

Brad could tell that Jarrad was about sold, and so was he. “You change into something us guys would be more interested in.” He looked to Jarrad for acknowledgement before continuing. “You do that and you got yourself some company.”

Without a word, Ashley turned back toward her bedroom. When she was out of earshot, Jarrad said to Brad, “I sure do envy you bro. She has got to be just about the hottest chick I have ever known.”

Brad squirmed at the compliment. “Yeah, I guess I am kinda lucky.”

“Kinda lucky? Fucking that is kind of like hitting the lottery!”

Brad should have been pissed about the way Jarrad was talking, but he wasn't. Brad knew that Jarrad knew all about him and Ashley. And he guessed that Jarrad was very likely jealous. “Like I said -” he began, before being interrupted by Ashley's return to the den.

“Whoa, now that looks better,” Jarrad said.

Ashley stopped between Jarrad and her stepbrother. She rotated her hips, causing the short pleated skirt she was wearing to float outward a bit, exposing even more of her very bare legs. “You guys like?” she asked.

Brad and Jarrad were still looking her over. The top she was wearing was a loose fitting crop top leaving lots of bare midriff. Brad licked his lips. “And this is what you're wearing to the mall?”

Jarrad jumped in before she could answer. “Looks hot but I'll bet she's still wearing underwear.”

“Some guys are never satisfied,” Ashley said huffily as she reached under the back of the crop top. She unsnapped the back of the bra, then pulled the straps out though the arm-holes and around her arms. She reached under the front and pulled the bra out, dropping it on the floor. “Happy now?” she asked coyly, looking from one to the other.

“I'll bet you're still wearing panties,” snipped Jarrad.

“Yep, and they're staying on,” Ashley replied defiantly. “There is no way I am going to the mall in a skirt this short and not be wearing panties.”

“Understood,” agreed Brad.

“Well I think I can accept that too. After all, she didn't say she wouldn't wear that short skirt without panties, just not at the mall.” Jarrad looked at Ashley. “That is right, isn't it?”

Ashley looked at Brad as she answered. “Uh, pretty much, I guess.”

“Well, lets get going then,” Brad urged, “We haven't got all day.”

“And I'll drive so I don't have to leave my truck on the street,” Jarrad offered.

“So I get to straddle the gearshift again,” Ashley acknowledged. “And you better keep your hand on the shifter,” she added, slapping Jarrad playfully. She looked at Brad to make sure he wasn't upset over the way she was flirting.

*****

At the mall they headed straight to the Victoria's Secret store. Ashley seemed to know exactly what she was looking for and headed toward the back of the store. She stopped abruptly though and looked at one of the new arrivals. It was hanging on a mannequin in the middle of the store.

It looked sort of like a sweatshirt, but the material was lighter, like it was meant for summer. It had long sleeves but they were half mesh. And it was long enough to be worn by itself. “Oh my god, I've got to have this,” Ashley said as she fingered the soft pink material.

Jarrad was still cutting up. “I'll let you, if you promise not to wear anything under it.”

Ashley looked at Brad as if to say, I can't believe the nerve of this guy. She turned to Jarrad. “Unless I'm mistaken, it is my money that we'll be spending here. So if I want it, I'll buy it. And if I buy it, I'll wear what I want under it.”

“Guess she told you, huh,” Brad said with a smirk on his face. Course, knowing Ashley, she's not likely to wear much under it anyway.

Jarrad got quiet. Ashley did pick up one of those shirts - sweatshirts, whatever they were - that looked to be her size. She held it up to herself, making sure it was big enough, then handed it to Brad and continued her trek toward the back of the store.

She didn't get any more arguments or suggestions about what she was picking out. It all looked pretty hot to Brad and Jarrad. Besides Jarrad was afraid to say anything more.

He did finally come alive though. At one table he spied a loose cable weave cropped sweater top. He held it up. It wasn't a real open weave but it wasn't completely opaque either. “That's a swim suit coverup,” Ashley said “You put it on over a bikini top when you need a little more warmth or to keep from burning.”

“Yeah. Only if there was no swimsuit top under it... Oh jesus, that would be soo hot,” Jarrad said, still holding it up.

“You think so, huh?” Ashley coyly asked.

Keeping his voice low, so as not to be heard by any of the other customers, Jarrad cautiously asked, “If I buy this for you, would you uh, wear it without anything under it?”

Ashley looked at Brad, who didn't seem to care one way or the other. “Well, I'd at least need some bottoms,” she quietly answered.

“It wouldn't matter what you wore with it, you would look so good in it.”

Ashley looked again at Brad, wondering what he was thinking. He shrugged his shoulders noncommittally. Ashley took the top from Jarrad and looked it over. Yes, it would be obvious I wasn't wearing anything under it, but even so, it wouldn't be all that risqué. “I'll do it,” she said, grabbing the things Brad was holding and heading for the dressing room.

Jarrad was back in gear now.

TheQueens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheQueens

“How 'bout I come with you? You're going to need someone to hold all that stuff.”

Ashley rolled her eyes, “Dream on,” she said as she headed for the dressing rooms.

“Are you at least going to model it for us?” Jarrad would not give up.

Ashley looked at Brad, still wondering where his head was about the remarks Jarrad was making. He didn't seem concerned. Still looking in Brad's direction, she replied to Jarrad. “When we get home, if you behave.” Brad's eyes lit up at this, but he still said nothing. Ashley hoped he would be okay with whatever she chose to do. The question is, am I going to be okay with it? She turned and headed for the dressing room.

*****

Brad threw Ashley's packages into the back of the truck and reached for the door. He paused. He and Ashley were on the far side of the truck from Jarrad. Looking at Ashley, Brad quietly asked, “You don't need those panties anymore do you?”

“What?” Ashley blurted with a very surprised look on her face.

“Keep it down,” whispered Brad. “You said you wouldn't need the panties except for the mall. You ready to take 'em off?”

“What in god's name are you thinking? With this short skirt and me straddling the gearshift? Are you nuts?”

“He'll never know. Just you and me. You know you want to. Think about it - his hand inches away from your bare pussy and him not even knowing?”

Ashley sighed. “You do mean it, don't you?”

“Just take 'em off. I'll put 'em in my pocket. Jarrad'll never know.”

“You sure?”

“Hey what's taking you guys so long,” Jarrad hollered from inside the truck.

“Just do it,” Brad urged.

Ashley looked quickly around the parking lot, making sure no one was watching. She dropped her panties to the ground, stepped out of them and handed them to Brad, who stuffed them in his pocket as he opened the door. Brad helped Ashley into the truck. Holding her skirt between her legs, she slid cautiously across the seat and under the shifting lever. She looked down to be sure she was covered, then up at Jarrad.

“What's a matter?” Jarrad quizzed as he started the truck. “Afraid to let your panties show? Or did you already take 'em off.”

“You said he'd never know,” Ashley protested to Brad.

“Guess I was wrong,” Brad replied sheepishly.

“Oh this is going to be fun,” declared Jarrad. “Now just spread your legs, little girl, so's I don't accidentally touch any of that luscious bare skin.” He drove out of the parking lot and onto the highway, stealing quick glances at Ashley's bare legs and thinking about what was just under her temptingly short skirt.

Ashley squirmed, but made sure she remained covered. Looking at Jarrad's lap though, she saw her situation was having a significant effect. She looked in Brad's direction. He was pretending not to be paying attention, but the bulge in his pants was telling a different story.

Ashley decided maybe her circumstances weren't all that bad. Once she relaxed some, she even found herself getting turned on. At one point, when Jarrad was shifting the gears, she closed her legs a little, letting his hand 'accidentally' brush the inside of her thigh.

At the house, Brad jumped out and Ashley slid quickly across the seat. The guys saw plenty of skin as she let the skirt slide up to where she was nearly exposed. Jumping from the truck she made a beeline for the house. Before disappearing through the door she turned and hollered to Brad, “Don't forget my stuff, and uh, invite Jarrad in, if he wants.”

*****

After taking Ashley's packages to her room, Brad sat down with Jarrad in the den, watching a recast of a football game that had been played the previous fall. “So where did Ashley go?” Jarrad asked.

“She's in her room. I'm sure she'll be out in a minute or two,” Brad replied without taking his eyes off the television.

Just then, Ashley came into the room. Brad looked up curiously and was shocked at what he saw. Ashley was wearing the sweatshirt type thing she had bought. Her legs were bare but the shirt was long enough to cover at least the upper quarter of them. It was certainly something she could wear most any time, with or without pants.

“So are you wearing anything under it?” Jarrad asked.

Brad looked from Jarrad to Ashley, thinking maybe the question might not set too well. Ashley though, just smiled and replied, “Can't tell, can you?” She turned and went back to her room.

“Did I fuck up again?” Jarrad asked with exasperation.

“No, I don't think so,” replied Brad. “In fact, I rather suspect she liked your remark.”

“Then why did she run off?”

“I would suppose to change. If I remember correctly, you did want her to model the stuff she was buying, and she did say she would do it at home.”

“Yeah but – Oh my god!” Ashley had returned. She was wearing the white 'coverup' Jarrad had insisted on buying for her. She had also put on a pair of very low cut hip hugger jeans, white too, leaving bare a very tantalizing expanse of midriff. And she had acceded to Jarrad's wishes – she was wearing nothing under the top.

“I think you just made Jarrad's day – maybe mine too,” Brad said as he and Jarrad gave Ashley multiple all over type looks. Ashley blushed.

“Oh please come closer,” Jarrad begged. Ashley did take a few steps in his direction, but remained safely beyond reach. Jarrad drooled. “Jesus god, Ashley, you have such fantastic tits!” he said.

Ashley looked quickly to her stepbrother, expecting a negative reaction. Instead, Brad licked his lips and said, “Oh yeah!”

There was a tingling between Ashley's legs. Still not sure though she asked, “So it would be okay if I wore this outfit again?” She proceeded even more cautiously. “Like maybe the next time Jarrad comes over?”

Jarrad too was surprised to see Brad lick his lips, quite clearly not objecting. He looked again at the sight of Ashley's bare breasts and nipples peeking seductively through the open weave. “You'll get no argument from me either,” he said.

Ashley beamed. “Count on it then.” She gave an appreciative look in Brad's direction, then turned toward her room.

“Oh my god, does she mean that? And you don't mind either?” Jarrad asked of Brad.

“Hey, you're like family, and Ashley loves all the attention you pay her, and I like whatever she likes, and so quit worrying about it.”

It was only a minute or so before Ashley returned wearing the swimsuit she had bought. “Now you guys are going to be seeing plenty of this,” she said, “But only in our back yard, and only when I'm sure Daddy isn't likely to show up.” She struck a couple of very suggestive poses, including one in which she stretched the side ties out from the bottom and tugged it lower, nearly to the point of exposing herself.

Brad and Jarrad both tried to hide their excitement but short of putting a pillow over their laps, there was no way they could keep Ashley from knowing how much they liked that suit and how good she looked in it.

It was sort of grayish, thin and nearly transparent. The top was the flounce type, with the shape of her tits and nipples nicely displayed. The bottom, which Ashley continued to play with, was no more that a quarter full in the back, and in the front, was cut about as low as one could possibly dare. It was definitely not made for swimming. But for an eighteen-year-old as shapely as Ashley, who loved showing off, it was the next best thing to being naked.

Ashley again disappeared in the direction of her room. The guys sat there quietly, pretending interest in the television, but actually deep in thought. In the bedroom, Ashley was nervous. She was wearing a black satin shorty robe that came down to about mid-thigh. It was held together by a sash, and had a deep vee opening down the front. It would be the last thing she was going to model and like the others, had nothing under it.

What was making her nervous, was not how little she was wearing, but that Jarrad had been with her and Brad when she bought all of this revealing stuff. Jarrad knew she loved showing off. A couple of weeks ago she had even gotten naked and made love to Brad, while Jarrad watched. And now, for at least the last half hour, she had been parading around in front of him with next to nothing on. She had even made it clear that he could expect more of the same on future visits.

It wouldn't be right, after modeling the robe, to return to her room and put on something less revealing. Whatever she wore now, would be the way she should spend the rest of the evening. And Jarrad wouldn't be leaving anytime soon. Daddy and Brad's mother were gone for the rest of the weekend, and Jarrad might even end up spending the night. The thought of continuing to be half naked with Jarrad still here, produced little shivers of excitement, but it also made her nervous. Ashley decided she should at least wear a bra and panties under the robe.

*****

Ashley padded silently back into the den. Brad and Jarrad didn't look up from the television until she sat down between them. But then, eying his stepsister lustily, Brad said, “Oh yeah, I do like that.”

“I agree, the robe's cool,” concurred Jarrad, “But I think I see traces of underwear peeking through.”

“True,” acknowledged Ashley. “This is the last thing I have to model and I am planning to stay and watch some television with you guys. I had hoped you wouldn't be all that upset if I wore some underwear too.”

Jarrad understood. Ashley meant to stay, just as she was dressed. And she wasn't expecting him to leave right away either. Jarrad had put his foot in his mouth again. He tried to regroup. “Yeah, well uh great, it's really cool. I like it too.”

They sat there for the next several minutes, watching the replayed football game. The robe was on the short side, and as Ashley crossed and uncrossed her legs, it moved further up until her panties were nearly showing. The excitement she felt, wearing so little while being sandwiched between two good looking guys, gradually overcame the nervousness she had felt when she first sat down.

She placed her hand on her stepbrother's leg, no more than an inch from his cock, and whispered in his ear, “This robe is kind of hot. Would you mind if I took it off?”

Brad turned and looked at his stepsister. She had the look of mischief in her eyes. He whispered, “You do have something on under it don't you?”

“Bra and panties,” she replied quietly.

“Do I dare ask which ones?” he asked, glancing sideways to be sure Jarrad was still engrossed in the game.

She slid her hand up, wrapping her fingers around his hardening cock. She put her mouth to his ear and blew lightly into it as she responded, “The ones I bought today.”

Brad's eyes went wide. “You mean those lace, almost transparent ones you picked up just before you went into the changing room?”

Ashley nodded as she tightened her grip on his cock.

“And you would wear those, with him...” he jerked his head in Jarrad's direction, “...sitting right next to you?”

Ashley pressed her mouth against Brad's ear again. “If you don't mind.”

Brad kept his voice low, so Jarrad could not hear it over the television. “Uh no, I mean, if that's what you want to do, I don't think I'll be complaining.”

Ashley squeezed Brad's cock, then stood up. Jarrad did not look up from the television until the robe hit the floor. But when he did, he was looking at Ashley's butt, clad only in a a few wisps of lace.

With Jarrad's mouth still hanging open, Ashley sat down between he and Brad. She put her arms up on the back of the couch, her tits straining against the flimsy bra. She looked briefly at each of them, then toward the television, unconcerned about her near nudity.

Jarrad was in shock over what seemed to be taking place. No one offered a word of explanation. Ashley dropped her left arm into Brad's lap and fondled his cock through his pants. She continued to look at the television and pretended not to notice Jarrad watching her every move. Brad too played the part and appeared to be more interested in the game being replayed on the television, than the one being played by his stepsister.

Ashley took her hand from behind Jarrad's head and brought it to the catch at the front of her bra. She turned from the television and once again whispered to Brad. “You sure you're okay?” she asked.

Brad leaned slightly forward and saw that his stepsister's hand was poised between her breasts. It would be foolish to try stopping anything now, he thought to himself. He nodded.

The bra was strapless with a front fastener. Ashley popped the catch holding it closed. The cups separated slightly but the bra was a perfect fit for her beautifully proportioned breasts. It failed to break free. She turned and faced Jarrad, resting her arm on the couch behind him and looked into his eyes.

Jarrad had thus far failed to accept that he was not about to be run out, as he had been a few months earlier. Ashley's look however, was unmistakable in its meaning. He accepted the invitation and freed her breasts from the bra. His hands encircled the bare breasts. He pinched her already hard nipples. Ashley's head went back and her mouth opened in a silent expression of pleasure.

She drew her legs up and knelt on the couch, her body turned toward Brad, her feet in Jarrad's lap. She coaxed Jarrad's hands around either side of her and placed them on her naked breasts.

Ashley took Brad's face in her hands and turned it toward herself, pressing her lips to his and sucking his tongue into her mouth. His arms went around her neck, drawing her closer. Their kissing became even more intense as her fingers worked to free Brad's cock from his pants.

Jarrad, not to be left out, continued his treatment of Ashley's breasts, while her feet played with his still confined cock. The television was ignored.

Once Ashley had freed Brad's cock from his pants, she bent low and wrapped her hands around it. She kissed the head of it and tongued the pre-cum around the sides of it. Slippery from her saliva and his pre-cum, she took what she could of it into her mouth.

Ashley's ass, only slightly covered by nearly transparent lace, was raised up, inches from Jarrad's face. The aroma of her excitement filled his nostrils. His hands slid from her breasts to her panties. He inched them down, wary of the protest he expected to come. But it did not.

As Ashley's pussy came into view Jarrad pushed the panties to her knees. Then by first lifting one knee and then the other, Ashley aided Jarrad in getting her panties completely free. After holding them momentarily to his nose, he let them drop to the floor. Ashley was naked.

Brad's head was thrown back against the couch, his mouth open, taking deep breaths as Ashley alternately sucked on his cock and bathed it with her tongue.

With one hand fondling her breasts, Jarrad's other hand moved up the insides of Ashley's bare thighs. With his fingers a fraction of an inch from her pussy, Ashley shuddered. Jarrad again thought he might have gone too far, or at least too fast. He began to withdraw his hand, but before he could, Ashley sat back, rubbing her pussy lips against Jarrad's fingers. Emboldened by her actions, he slipped first one, then two fingers between the folds. Ashley clamped her legs together, locking Jarrad's fingers inside her.

Ashley became more animated. Her feet played furiously over the front of Jarrad's jeans, urging his rock hard cock to attention. Her lips slid the length of Brad's cock, then engulfed it with her mouth. She grabbed hold of Brad's hand and pressed it against a breast – the one not already being played with by Jarrad. Her hips made back and forth motions as Jarrad's fingers danced along the walls of her pussy.

Without warning Ashley broke loose and jumped from the couch. Grabbing Brad and Jarrad by the hand, she yanked them from the couch and pushed them toward her bedroom. She threw her naked body on the huge king size bed, legs splayed and hands over her head. “Get those clothes off and make love to me,” she demanded, obviously addressing both Brad and Jarrad.

Shirts flew off and pants dropped to the floor. Jarrad was the first to hit the bed. He flattened on his back, his cock pointing toward the ceiling. He wanted some of what Brad had been getting. Ashley rolled over to accommodate him. She looked first at his erect cock. Then smiling, slid his already juicy meat into her mouth.

Brad pushed his head between Ashley's legs and attacked her pussy with his tongue. Although everyone was seriously in the throes of passion, it was Jarrad who was the first to lose control. His hips jerked spasmodically as Ashley felt the first gush of his sperm splash against the roof of her mouth. She tried to swallow all of it but was overcome by the quantity. It dribbled down her chin. She pulled his cock from her mouth and held it tightly as it continued to spurt, bathing her face in the milky substance.

Brad continued to lick away at Ashley's pussy and as Jarrad lay back to catch his breath, Ashley felt her own orgasm begin to erupt. She rose to her knees, breaking contact with Brad's lips. Then in a load voice she implored, “Your cock, I want your cock inside me!” Brad scrambled to meet her wishes.

Ashley was on all fours with Brad pounding her from behind. Jarrad slid his head under, pressing his mouth against first one, then the other of Ashley's tits. She wrapped her arms around his head, holding him against her breasts.

Ashley's hips jerked, meeting Brad's thrusts. Her breaths became shorter. Her pulse pounded. Flashes of light and dark shot through her head. She exploded in pleasure. Dreamily pushing Brad and Jarrad aside, she collapsed in a heap.

Over the next hour or so, it seemed that Ashley could not get enough of Brad or Jarrad. And likewise, it seemed as if they could not get enough of her. As the three lay basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking, Jarrad said, “I certainly hope this was not a onetime thing. But I fear there might be conditions.”

Ashley looked at Brad before responding. It was apparent to her, that he had been as ready for this, as was she. Ashley turned to Jarrad, “No,” she said, “No rules!”

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments