Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Night With You

5
3 Comments 3
828 Views 828
755 words 755 words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story"

I dream about us being in bed together, of you cuddling up on me and touching my arms, me just softly touching you. We just softly stroke each other's upper bodies. Both of us want the other to move down. You find my pierced nipples, and I feel your soft breasts.

My hands move down past your mounds working their way to your stomach. Your hands move down my chest, painfully slower. For every inch I move down, you only go half an inch.

You kiss my neck and send shivers through my whole body.

My left hand reaches the bottom of your belly. I know I'm close to heaven.

Your fingers slide further down my chest and stomach, past my belly.

My fingers are softly touching your stomach and are working their way lower.

You go further than you expected and graze my tip.

You look up into my eyes with a look of apology and desire that turns me on. You feel the first drops of precum. My fingers move past your navel and feel a little bit of stubble. You must have shaved recently.

You start playing with my precum and making my head wet. I play with your lips. You feel so wet. The tips of your fingers on my dick feel so good.

I feel you spread your legs further apart. Your breathing is starting to quicken and it is turning me on.

I graze your clit and you quiver just slightly. You look into my eyes, and I know you want more. My eyes say I will give you what you want.

I slide a finger right up to your entrance and then rub your clit gently. You start to wrap your hand around me. I want you to stroke it and you want me to plunge a finger in you.

We tease each other. Me at your entrance and you just about wrap your hand around me.

You passionately kiss me while grabbing me. I slide one finger into you while my palm rubs your clit. You give a slight moan in my mouth and I match you. I move my finger back up to your clit, just massaging it. Your legs are now spread as wide as possible and you are gripping me.

CelineBennett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelineBennett

We work each other at the same pace. You stroking me, and me touching your clit, moving down and plunging a finger in you.

I feel you getting turned on more than I ever imagined. You start to grind on my hand directing my finger to your spot. Soon, I feel your body start to shift and move away from my hand. All of a sudden, your right knee is by my head. Then your left knee is on the other side.

You put yourself right on my face. My nose is almost touching your taint. I can feel the heat and moisture coming off of you.

I extend my tongue and taste you for the first time. As I do, I feel your tongue on my dick. Oh God, it feels so good.

Your mouth wraps around me as I put my tongue as deep as possible. I grab your hips to make your ass smother me. You move your hand from my dick to my balls and slide me as far down your throat as you can take it.

I use one finger to rub your asshole and one to find your spot. All the while, I'm licking your clit. You keep grinding on me, making sure I hit all the right places.

I feel you tense up and suck harder. My balls start to tighten. You know I'm close and I know you are as well. You start riding my face harder and suck and stroke me faster. I feel it building up in both of us. Just as I can't take it any longer both of us let go at the same time.

I erupt with the biggest load ever.

You grind so hard on me that my fingers bend so much that it hurts.

You buck and scream out in so much pleasure. I'm doing the same but you're on top of me, so it just makes vibrations on your clit. You keep grinding on me while I'm shooting ropes in your mouth.

We finally get our senses together and you let me get air. Your juices are running down my face.

You tried to swallow all of my load but, just a little bit drops down your chin.

Published 
Written by FrankRealty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments