Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Time

"Just us, together, for this and all time"

7
1 Comment 1
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"As with many of my stories, part reality, part fantasy. <p> [ADVERT] </p>A tribute to my oh-so-sexy wife."

I hear your car pull up the driveway. I meet you at the door. You look beautiful, your dark hair and deep brown eyes both shining. I give you a kiss – not deep, but flirtatious. I help you with your coat and hang it up. You start to tell me about your day, but I stop you with a more passionate attack on your lips.

“There’s time for that later,” I whisper to you.

You go to the kitchen sink to wash your hands, and I move up behind you, my hardness, evident through my pants, resting in the crack of your lovely ass. You finish washing, then turn, put your arms around me and we kiss hard, tongues meshing, pushing, exploring. I bring my hands up to your gorgeous breasts, fondling them through your top and bra. You respond by kissing me harder than ever.

When we come up for air, I begin kissing your cheek and sticking my tongue in your ear. You moan softly and reach for the front of my pants. You caress my penis and scrotum through the fabric, then pull down my zipper. You pull my dick out and pump it a few times, just for practice. I move one hand to your ass, holding it tightly, but not forgetting your needy nipple. I rub it through your top and you moan again. Our breathing becomes ragged with desire.

Although we’re in the kitchen with its window facing the street, we’re hidden from prying eyes by the sink counter. I release your breast and ass and kiss your neck, your breasts, your tummy. You release my cock, but not willingly. As I kneel, I pull down your work uniform pants to see your lovely, trimmed bush. I can already smell your sex. I stick my tongue in your navel and you moan and grab my head, keeping me there for, what is it: seconds, minutes, hours – an eternity? I trail kisses down your pubic hair to your pussy lips. I dismiss your protest that you haven’t washed. You always do that; as with times before, I ignore your words. I adore your taste and aroma. You respond by thrusting your groin forward and spreading your legs some so I can have better, but not full access. You’re becoming a full participant in the game.

I lightly touch your labia with my tongue. You’re already wet. Perhaps you’d been imagining a scene something like this, as I have all day. I have hungered for you all the hours you were at work. Now, it is our time.

As my tongue gently touches your labia again, you catch your breath and pull my head into your nether region. I respond with just a kiss to your clit, which is already beginning to peek out from under its hood. I remain on my knees, worshiping your grotto until both of us become weak with desire. As I rise, I pull up your pants, and we embrace and kiss. Your hand finds my dick again and strokes it. Your hand becomes wet with my pre-cum. I am leaking like a faucet.

We stumble to the bedroom, where we are naked together in no time. You climb onto the bed, on your back, your legs spread to reveal to my eye what my tongue has already tasted. Your cunt hairs are wet with my saliva and your lubrication. Again, I lightly kiss your cunt lips and drag my tongue up your crack. Then, I kiss your inner thighs, avoiding your cunt, teasing you and pleasing you. You have begun playing with your breasts, rubbing them and pulling on your nipples. You’re thrusting your groin, trying to push your cunt in my face, but I’m doing my best to avoid it. Not yet, I think. I want this to last.

I crawl up to straddle your waist, placing my dick in the valley of your breasts. Together, we wrap your breasts around my penis, and I pump. Immediately, my pre-cum begins dripping onto your chest and neck. I’m not big enough for you to suck me in this position, but the feeling is indescribably wonderful.

After a delightful time, I get off you and begin kissing your mouth, your eyes, your cheeks, all the time, stroking your stomach and breasts. You lay back and enjoy the sensations. When I want you to tense, I move my tongue up to your ear, and as I expected, you tense. You moan. Now, your moans are becoming louder and longer. I stroke your hair. If ever there was a more beautiful head of hair, I haven’t seen it. Or felt it.

All of a sudden, you rise and flip me on my back. Your breasts are hanging down, just the way I like them. I reach out to caress one, but you playfully bat my hand away. You begin tonguing my chest. You lock your lips on my nipples and begin biting them. When you’re not biting, you’re twisting them and the pain is exquisite. Finally, I start doing with my hands on your nipples what you’re doing with your mouth to mine.

Your hand has found my cock and is pumping it. I put my hand on yours to make you stop. I want this to last, and I’m already about to spurt.

We kiss some more, deep, passionate kisses, exploring each other’s mouths with our tongues. Our hands are busy with whatever we can reach. When I can’t stand it anymore, I pull away, but immediately kiss your torso again. I move to your left breast and begin sucking. When you’re this aroused, your left breast gives up some fluid. An unusual taste, but exciting and sensual. Sharper tasting than your cunt or your mouth. After a while, I move over to your other breast. Its nipple is at least half an inch long by now. Huge, exciting, with a texture no other part of you can claim. I use my right arm to support me, but my left is now playing with your pubic hairs and you’re thrusting your groin, writhing, so that my fingers will touch you down there.

PlesureJoly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlesureJoly

Finally, I quit teasing and brush your cunt lips with my fingers. You are so lubricated, it’s dripping out of you – there will be a massive wet spot on the bed when we’re done. Probably several. You press my hand to your vagina and direct my touches. Some hard, some soft. Some short thrusts, some long strokes. Your clitoris is now gigantic. I start moving down your body so I can lap at your delectable pussy. But you have other ideas.

You throw me back on the bed and promptly sit on my face. For a moment, I can’t breathe, but you quit grinding your cunt on my nose and lean forward slightly. Now, my tongue can properly service you. I like to move it up and down along the length of your slash. Occasionally, I stick as much as I can into your cunt entrance and you bear down on me. Then, I try moving my tongue side to side, opening your labia even more fully. I can see them. They’re dark brown and swollen. They don’t hang down far, but they’re fleshy, and I love them.

I savor your taste. When I first tasted you in the kitchen, you were slightly sour; slightly gamey. Now, your juice is as savory as any Cordon Bleu chef’s favorite sauce. And I’d rather taste you than it. Anytime. I lap away at your cunt as your movements become more and more heated. If we don’t slow down, I’ll come well before I’ve had your pussy and ass.

You’re moving your ass like a dervish. If I speed up, you speed up; I slow down, you slow down. Suddenly, you tense, hold it for a moment, then relax. Have you had an orgasm? I hope so. I want nothing more than to give you as many as I can.

My tongue is tiring, so now it’s my turn to push you down on the bed. But I push you down on your stomach and begin nibbling your ear, stroking your ass and ass crack. You are telling me what you like more than ever now. I start at your neck and begin light kisses and nibbles down your back until my mouth meets my hand. You have your hand under you, playing with your clit. Not fast, but steadily. I spread your legs more and let my tongue move back into your cunt. Every now and then, you stick your finger in my mouth and I suck on it.

Finally, I know I have to take you or I will burst. I get off the bed and pull you towards me, my hardened penis pointing at its target. I spread your legs wide and thrust my dick into you. And I stop at full thrust. I know if I move, I will spray my seed well up into your cunt immediately, and that’s not my desire just yet.

Finally, I get my passion under control and begin steady in-and-out strokes. You’re moving with me and the bed creaks. You have your legs wrapped around my ass, always pulling me into you. We continue with ever greater urgency.

I know you want me to take you in the ass. And today, I want it too. After several minutes/hours/days of straight fucking, I slow. I need to recover for a minute.

You remain face down as I come up to kiss you. As you begin to turn over, I stop you and reach into the bed stand for the lubricant, not that we really need it. You smile as you realize what’s about to happen.

Throughout this, we’ve been unusually silent. Usually we talk or shout encouragement or instructions or simply exaltations. Today is not better or worse – just different.

As are my movements now. I pull you down the bed just a little more, so that I can get the proper angle to your asshole. I put the lubrication on my finger and apply it to your pucker. I gently stick my finger up your ass and you moan, a deep, passionate moan. I fuck your ass with my finger for a few moments and your moans grow longer, lower, more sensual.

When I’ve decided to quit playing with you, I remove my finger and spread lubricant all over my dick. It’s so wet, it glistens, just like your rosebud. We haven’t always had success with my fucking your ass, but we both want it so much...

I thrust at your ass hole, the head of my dick makes a bare entrance. You relax more fully and I watch your ass suck my dick inward. The pressure could be likened to a velvet vise. We wait for a moment, then I begin my thrusting. It will be a miracle if I last more than thirty seconds before coming, but I’m doing my best to rein in my passions.

I stroke, you move back to meet me. I pull out, until just the head of my dick remains inside you. Then with ever stronger thrusts, I push back in, your ass taking me fully.

Your moans have become cries. Not of pain but of passion. I can feel the pressure building in my scrotum. I hold off as long as I possibly can and then I unleash my seed into your bowels. My dick contracts five, six, seven, eight times, each time milking my balls of whatever sperm they contain. We are sweating, panting. I fall on your back, not wanting to pull out.

Eventually, my shrinking penis takes care of that for me and pops out. I recline next to you, kissing you all over, wanting you all over again. You turn on your side and kiss my fingers. I reach down and kiss your lips deeply, wanting you to know how much I love you and desire you always. If a mere kiss can communicate all that feeling.

We roll towards one another and doze peacefully. At times when I’m able, I rouse myself long enough to gaze at your beauty. I know that I am the luckiest man alive.

And I realize I’m already thinking about our next encounter.

Published 
Written by themaster1743
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments