Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perhaps Halloween Isn't So Bad

"Halloween provided unexpected fun"

52
8 Comments 8
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Halloween was not my favourite day of the year. The creeping Americanisation of life in England was something I felt should be resisted at all costs. To that end, I had no decorations, and no house lights, making my house as unwelcoming as possible.

I'd eaten a decent beef casserole earlier, washed down with a couple of glasses of red wine, and was settling down to some baroque music and a good book. I hadn't sat down for more than five minutes when there was an urgent knocking at my door. I snorted in contempt. My attempts to keep the trick-or-treaters at bay clearly weren't working. I made my way sullenly to the door, composing in my mind a tirade of abuse to see these folks off the premises. 

I opened the door to find a small female child, probably around three years old. She was dressed from head to toe in a pink leotard, outfitted with angel wings, her blonde wispy hair surmounted with a silver plastic tiara. It didn't quite seem to 'fit the bill' for Halloween. 

I had focussed on the child, who seemed a little distressed, and I was startled when a female voice behind her said,

"I'm sorry, but my daughter desperately needs the toilet and we're miles from home. Could we possibly use your loo?"

"Of course. Top of the stairs." I replied.

In an instant, she snatched the child and quickly ascended the stairs.  I only caught a glimpse, but she wore fishnet tights with a snake motif, a short black leather jacket, an even shorter leather skirt, black panties, shoulder-length black hair, and a spider motif all over her body. A body blessed with breasts, long legs, and an adorable ass.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" was all I managed as she reached the top.

"Yes, please," as she slammed the door.

I quickly got a wine glass and filled it three-quarters to the brim. I'd been to the local farmers market two days previously and got some delicious olives, cheese, and meats. Before she was back I had assembled a cornucopia of nibbles. She made her way down slowly. She took the wine and I invited her to sit down. 

"Can I get anything for your daughter?" I asked.

"What do you have?" she replied.

"Gin, vodka, scotch, rum..."

We both laughed, and I was glad I had landed the first joke of the night. We settled on squash and we all sat. I offered her the nibbles and they both enthusiastically tucked in. I studied my guest. She was around thirty, very attractive face, surrounded with straight black lush hair. She had opened the buttons of her jacket exposing a vee-necked white top, displaying a pleasing amount of cleavage. To complete the look, she had bat and spider stickers on her jacket and two small spider tattoos on her cheeks (hopefully temporary).

We exchanged names (she was Stella and her daughter Chloe). She told me she was a neighbour from further down the street. I thought she would have one drink and be on her way, but she accepted my offer of a refill as she emptied her glass. I noticed her daughter was looking very tired and had her head in her mother's lap. I pointed out that she was nearly asleep. She slid her off her lap and laid her on the sofa. She stirred a little but was soon fast asleep. I positioned a cushion to stop her from falling and her mother joined me on my smaller sofa. 

I noticed a distinctive aroma of her perfume.

"You smell nice," I said.

"I taste nice too," she replied.

It seemed an invitation to me, so I went in for a kiss. Our mouths met, tongues danced and I slid my arm inside her jacket around her waist.  We parted and looked deeply at each other. My hand was still around her waist. I decided to be bold. I raised my hand to explore her breast. She breathed deeply as I circled the material around her nipple. We kissed again and this time she used her hand to invade my shirt and explore the hair on my chest.

I managed to remove her jacket and I slipped my hand under her top and located her bra. I broke the embrace, pushed up her top, and kissed her breasts. I released the catch of her bra and I licked her nipples with the tip of my tongue. I hadn't realised but she had opened my shirt and was caressing my nipples. I started to suck on her nipples. She was breathing deeply.

1Shreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1Shreya

"Oh fuck, I love it. You're making me so wet!"

Hearing that, I wanted desperately to taste her. I pulled down her panties and removed them over her black ankle boots. I raised her legs and started to kiss her inner thighs. I could smell the intoxicating musky scent of her sex drawing me like a siren luring sailors to the rocks. I planted gentle kisses, inching ever nearer to nirvana. Her pussy was shaved with a thin strip of pubic hair, about four inches long, on her pubis. I couldn't resist any longer. I moved my head deeper inside her thighs. I ran my tongue up and down her lips two or three times before I opened her lips and penetrated her with my tongue. She tasted divine. Musky, smoky, and exotic. I pushed my tongue deeper inside, and lapped her slit, enjoying the taste of her juices.

I slowly made my way to her clitoris and gently licked the bud. I pushed two fingers inside her, surprised at how tight she was and how hot her vagina was. I took her clit into my mouth and started to finger fuck her. It was less than two minutes, and she started to climax, her torso shaking with the muscle contractions. I maintained my double attack with my mouth and fingers until she could take no more and pushed my head away from her pussy.

"Take me upstairs and fuck me now!" she demanded.

Just stopping to check on Chloe, we made our way to my king-sized bed. I fully removed her clothes, except for her fish nets (which I found hugely arousing). She took off my shirt, trousers, and boxer shorts. My cock sprang up displaying a few drops of pre-cum. They were soon gone as she took my cock fully inside her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirl around the red bulbous head. She then started to bob her head up and down, sucking me off as I pushed her head deeper onto my cock. I wasn't going to last long. I pulled away and pushed her onto her back. Raising her legs over my shoulders, I positioned myself between her thighs. I held my cock and rubbed it up and down her sopping pussy, coating it in her juices as well as providing additional stimulation to her vagina.

Then I entered her, slowly with tender care. I withdrew, equally slowly. I held my cock in front of her face for her to see, teasing. Then I positioned it and thrust it in deep, fast, and with passion. She gasped audibly. I started to fuck her hard and fast. Every thrust was met with another gasp. I quickened my pace. I thought about changing position but before I could do anything I started to ejaculate deep in her pussy. I felt at least five spurts of my sperm. As I withdrew, my sperm started to flow freely from her pussy. I got her a tissue from the bedside table and began to wipe the creamy flow. 

She pulled my duvet over her. I crept downstairs to get more wine and joined her in bed. We embraced, kissed, and enjoyed each other's naked bodies. Taking a gulp of wine, she turned to me and said,

"I wanted you to cum in my mouth."

She dived down and took my cock into her mouth. It was hard again within minutes with her talented mouth working its magic. I cupped her breasts and fingered her nipples as she gave me a superb blow-job. Her hand joined in the fun as she massaged my balls as she continued sucking me. She stopped once or twice to look me in the eye as if to make sure I was fully enjoying her work. One of her fingers now found its way into my tight ass hole. It was too much stimulation and I started to cum in her mouth. She still had my cock in her mouth together with my load of sperm when we heard a voice at the bedroom doorway say, 

"Where's my mummy?"

Her Mummy quickly released my cock, swallowed the sperm down her throat, popped her head above the duvet, smiled, and said,

"Here I am. Just checking for Halloween monsters!"

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments