Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Play Hard, Get Hard

"- "Her slender back dances before my eyes as she stretches, and her wonderful ass press back against my groin, making my cock stir." -"

37
8 Comments 8
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"All my stories are the property of me/the writer, unless I permit you to republish them. English is not my first language, but I hope you enjoy, nonetheless :) I'd love to hear about your experience in the comments! xxx M."

It's a trip home from work that I rush a lot more than usual. The reason for this is that this morning the video game that I've been waiting forever for, at least it's what it feels like, finally dropped this morning. I quickly started the installation process this morning before heading for work, which means that it will be ready to play when I come home.

But as I burst through the door to the apartment, I find my girlfriend, Jane, on the sofa with a book in her hands.
"I thought you were at that conference until tonight?" I say in a high-pitched voice as I walk over with jittering steps. I lean down over the sofa and kiss her wonderful soft lips. I'm happy that she is home, but I can hear my computer's invitingly electric hum from the next room.

"I was. But there were some technical difficulties, so they wrapped it up early," she says, giving me a sweet smile and then turning back to her book. I sheepishly, and for no reason, almost tiptoe back to the front door. I step out of my shoes and pull off my jacket.

"That's a new game came out today," I say, trying to sound casual.

"That's great. You've been so excited," I hear her say.

"Yeah... So... I'm just gonna go play?" I say, walking through our living room slowly.

"Okay, have fun, honey," she says as she turns a page in her book.

"It'll just be for a few hours?"

"Okay."

"Two? Two hours tops?" I promise hesitantly.

"Got it. Two tops."

The moment I start up the game and place my fingers on the keyboard, any sense of time is thrown out of the window. It's not until Jane comes into the room that I realize it's dark outside and the streetlights have all turned on.

"Shit! I'm so..."

"Uh, that looks like fun!" she interrupts me as she sees the computer screen. "How do you play?"

Jane is so eager for me to show her the game that her cute, bubbly energy appears. It always makes me happy and warms my entire soul. I explain a bit of this and a bit of that as I show her the ropes of the game. She is a fast learner; I know that. So, I only do a few rounds before letting her have a go. I push the chair backward, meaning to get up, but Jane is quicker and slips down onto my lap.

"In case I need help," she says naturally.

"Mmhmm," I hum amused, but I have nothing to complain about."

I'm not wrong when I call her a fast learner, and after a few rounds I'm rendered useless, so I lean back in the chair, observing her with a highly amused grin on my face as she is already having effortless fun, celebrating her progress with raised fists. As she progresses in the game, I can see her get more and more submerged and her focus is on nothing but the screen in front of her.

"Alright, I got it this time!" she says as she intertwines her fingers and stretches her arms above her head.
My breath nearly gets caught in my throat. Her slender back dances before my eyes as she stretches, and her wonderful ass press back against my groin, making my cock stir. The pressure elevates as she lowers her arms again. But as her mind focuses on the game, her body moves subconsciously. Her back is slightly arched, her legs, pressed together between my knees, tensing up and her ass pressing against me. Grinding against me.

"Another hundred and fifty points and it will seem I'll break your record," I hear her say over her shoulder.
I tear my eyes away from her ass and stretch my neck to look over her shoulder. She is right. She is close to breaking one of my records. They very few I have so far. That's won't do!

I straighten up, reaching my arms around her waist. As I innocently trace my fingers down over her naked legs, I leave a pattern of caressing kisses across the top of her back. My hot breath travels down her spine, making her lean back into me, seeking my touch. As my fingers reach the beginning of her knees, I turn my wrists, my fingers reaching down over the inside of her thigh, pressing lightly.

"It's a dangerous game you're playing," she says as her feet fidget below us.
A devilish smile forms on my lips as I leave her with no other reply than my fingers digging into her thighs as they trace back up her legs. Though she attempts to retain her focus on the game, I can feel her writhe under my touch. Her breathing gets more and more restricted with each kiss that I place on the soft skin of her back. It gets darker and darker the closer my fingers reach the marvelous place between her legs.

Judging from the sounds coming from the computer speakers, she just lost, but it seems she has lost interest in beating my record, as she has already surrendered to my teasing seduction. I run my hands up over her waist, feeling her body beneath my palms. Pressing them against her stomach and down around her hips, where I grab onto her strongly, guiding her hips in one of those heavenly rolls they can do My deeps groan sounds in unison with her soft sigh as her ass grinds up and then down over my cock.

Greedily, I lean back in the chair, enabling me to press my growing erection harder against her soft ass-cheeks as my hands demand another roll of her hips. I can hear her heavy exhales and see her hands flat on the desk, fingertips red from pressing down against the surface. She rolls her hips again, without help from my clawing fingers.
"Ahh!" I hiss through gritted teeth, flexing my hips.

I feel so very tempted to fuck her right here on the floor or over the desk. Screw the bed, screw the sofa. I will fuck her on the closest durable surface right now.

I'm a second away from grabbing her and nailing her to the wooden floor when she suddenly stands from my lap and turns to me, pushing the chair slightly backward. Her fingers reach into my hair and her lips press against mine, her tongue swirling seductively, and very hungrily, around mine.

Silka
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Silka

Her fingers leave my hair, trailing down over my face, and throat, and down over my chest until they find my belt. In three quick moves, she opens my belt, and just as quickly, she unbuttons and unzips my jeans. I exhale, relieved as she with a delicate hurry frees my erection from its confinement, only to immediately gasp and flex my hips as she starts stroking it in heavenly rolling motions.

Her kisses are filled with hunger, and she pushes and pulls at my lips, her tongue dancing eagerly with mine. Then she trails down over the soft skin of my throat, allowing me to catch my breath. But my pulse climbing alongside my arousal is skyrocketing, and she pulls moans from my mouth as her hand caresses the length of my cock.

Then I feel her move away, kissing my lips softly a few times. I dare not open my eyes, as her hand pushes me back into the chair, guiding my arms to the armrests. I try to calm my beating heart. My entire body tenses in toe-curling, tantalizing sensations as I feel something that isn't Jane's hand travel slowly up the backside of my cock, leaving the most peculiar, yet wonderful, cold trace behind. I feel it again, starting at the base and running to the tip of my cock.

As her tongue trace the most arousing, stinging lines up and down my cock, I fumble for her hand, needing something to keep me grounded. Her right arm is resting on my left thigh, and I grab on tight to her wrist.

"Fffuuu..." I can't even spit out the word as I press my head back against the chair, groaning as my toes dig into the floor on each side of Jane's knees.

This time as her tongue reaches the tip, it circles it sensually, and then she presses the surface of her tongue against it, hugging me wet and warm. Suddenly, she draws me into her mouth, sucking gently. Holy shit! I finally open my eyes, in the sense that they spring open the second her lips close around the width of my cock.

She is on her knees in front of me, bend down over my lap, her beautiful hair tossed back over her shoulders and down her back, which sways just enough for me to see the start of her round ass. Watching her is stimulating. So, breath stoppingly stimulating. She confines her teeth behind her lips and pulls me into her mouth once more. I groan through gritted teeth, my toes digging into the floor.

She continues her sweet torture, and I accidentally flex my hips, subsequently pushing myself further into her mouth. Fuck! My initial fright of hurting her is immediately replaced by the selfish, greedy realization of how good it feels to be this deep in her mouth. And I want more. I find myself ravenously wondering how deep she will allow me. This time I knowingly flex my hips and I hear her moan, the sound vibrating around my cock. I feel the muscles tense in her hand and I have squeezed in mine, but she isn't pushing me away.

Instead, her fingers grab onto my hip, as if she is making sure I'm not pulling away. Then her lips and tongue move up along my cock, until I'm no longer in her mouth. I breathe heavily, glaring down at her. Her lips glisten with saliva, and I look at her mouth with a whole new appreciation.

"You want more?" she asks.

My mouth slacks open as I look at her hand caressing my cock in up-and-down rolling motions.

I never thought I would consider my cock to be arousing to me, but seeing it covered in her saliva, knowing it has been in her mouth, her tongue all over it, makes it throb hungrily in her hand. I quickly nod my head over and over.
"Yes, more!" I hiss greedily.

The view of her lowering her mouth to my cock is almost enough to send me over the edge. My eyes roll to the back of my head as her mouth slides down around it again. This time, she doesn't stop until I hit the back of her throat. Fuck! Watching my cock disappear and reappear from her mouth is beyond erotic, and I feel myself getting so close.

She starts picking up a pace, her tongue swirling in pleasurable circles, tasting and licking every inch of it. Suddenly, she adds further pressure, from base to tip, making me gasp for air. I'm pressed back into the chair as she presses her lips around the tip of my cock, sucking and licking sensually. She shifts between heavenly stimulation of the head, to take me to the base, with that arousing feeling of hitting the back of her throat.

As she flicks her tongue over the tip of my cock, and sucks greedily, I come undone, crying out my pleasure. She quickly pulls me in, to the wonderful place at the back of her throat. Her tongue caresses me, her mouth sucking in pulsating motions as I pour into her mouth. I grit my teeth as the peak of the release rolls over me, a deep groan rumbling in my throat.

She keeps me in her mouth, gently sucking and licking, until I'm reduced to nothing but a hot, breathless mess in the chair. I vaguely register that she leaves the room. I gather enough whereabouts to fix myself, and I adjust my jeans as Jane comes back into the room.

"Are you okay?" she asks softly.

She runs her fingers over the back of my hand that lies slack on the armrest. I muster a very sated smile, turn my hand palm up, and motion for her to sit down.

She curls up in my lap, looking at me with her sweet smile. I wrap my arms around her, pulling her forehead to mine, and my breathing settles easier, having hers to guide me. The haze is lifting from my eyes, and I seek her lips, kissing her. Her lips are cold. I'm guessing from the water she rinsed her mouth with. My body twitches gleefully as I think of her mouth and what it has just done to me. It makes me smile until it hurts.

Published 
Written by Miiitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments