Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasurable Sin

"Secret affair...everybody has one."

22
7 Comments 7
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Join now to listen to this story
Tara walked into her simple yet elegant two bedroom apartment and collapsed on the sofa. It had been a long night. She had gone beyond anything she had ever done before and had completely gone against every moral she ever stood for tonite...but with no regrets. Looking up at the ceiling she remenisced on the events of the evening and smiled to herself. If her fiancee, Justin found out what she had done, he would go ballistic and she definitely wouldnt be standing at the alter in September...so this little yet pleasurable sin had to remain a well-kept secret.

It had been a long day at the office and she had been feeling a little down since Justin had cancelled their date for the night. She was'nt looking forward to the long night home alone and her nerves were on edge. She needed to unwind and tried to hit up some of her friends but everyone seemed to be too busy for her tonite. She had almost given up hope when Damien, a co-worker came along. The night took a complete turn around.

"whats up Tara?" he said "you dont look too happy."
He had never spoken to her directly before so this definitely came as a surprise. She gave him a look for a moment then replied, "oh... Hey Damien, didnt know it was that obvious, I had some big plans for tonite but they kinda got cancelled so its got me in a shitty mood."
He studied her for a second and said " That can be fixed. How about you and me kick it tonite?"
She thought about it and finally agreed thinking no harm could come from just hanging out for one night...It was just one night right?What could possibly go wrong?

It turned out pretty good. He took her out for coffee and cheesecake and from the conversations they had, she discovered that they actually had a whole lot in common. Her fiancee hadnt once crossed her mind in the hours they had been together which considering the circumstances was kind of odd. She pushed that thought out of her head and concentrated on the man before her. God he was beautiful; Standing at six foot four, caramel complexioned, hazel eyed, well toned in the right places and strong looking hands.He had a trace of a french accent which she found extremely attractive.She knew he would be a good lover just by looking at him. Hold on...when did her thoughts of this man turn sexual??? She was engaged for Gods sake! This was totally wrong...right? Well, maybe not,They were after all, just thoughts...

It was starting to get late so she had told Damien that she had to head home soon so as not to miss the last bus. He had offered to take her home instead.They left the cheesecake cafe and walked up to his Ford Explorer, where he opened up the door for her to climb in, then he shut it and got in the drivers seat. She thought he was gonna start the car and pull of but it didnt turn out that way...

He turned and looked at her for a while and she looked back. They were staring into each others eyes for a minute and before she knew it his lips were on hers and he was kissing her hungrily. What surprised her the most was that she didnt pull back. There wasnt a single atom of resistance in her body to make her pull away. Then she thought of Justin and had felt a pang of guilt...but just for a second. She threw the though of him out of her mind again and said to hell with him! Damn the consequences!

God Damien was a wonderful kisser! Those soft lips on hers, those strong hands cradling her face...Justin had never kissed her like this before, even at his most passionate moments. This felt different, she felt alive and she loved it!She was kissing him back with no restraint. Then she felt his hands move from her face to her neck which he started rubbing softly and a moan escaped her throat. He pulled back and told her to get in the back seat which she eagerly did and he climbed in with her and from then on he went all out.

He unbuttoned her shirt and unhooked her bra so swiftly and deftly that she knew he was very experienced.He finally got to his target and stared at her perky breasts in awe
"They look like little chocolate drops" he said and began to feast on them.He grabbed one nipple in his mouth and began to suckle and it sent shockwaves through her. He pushed her down until her back touched the seat never letting go of the ripe nipple in his mouth.

JennaHarmon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennaHarmon

Sucking and sucking, he never stopped! It was so good that he was already about to make her come. He sucked harder and harder, licking all over breasts until they glistened with moisture from his mouth. All the while, he was on top of her grinding his hard dick against her. He was definitely ready and she wasnt far behind.

He hiked her skirt up and ripped off her panties but she didnt care. He took his fingers down her stomach, looking for the moist wetness and gave a grunt of pleasure when he finally found it. Next thing she knew, one then two then three fingers were inside her pussy and she started to whimper. In and out he moved them, ever so slowly, making sure she got the fullest pleasure. His pace started to increase and finally got fast. She no longer whimpered, now she cried with pleasure! If these were just his fingers, she wondered how the real thing would feel. She was getting anxious and couldnt take it anymore so she pushed him off her and got to ripping off his pants. When she finally got to her prize, all she coul do was stare in awe at the size and beauty of it. He stood erect at about 10 inches, thick, hard and waiting, the pre cum already running.

She manouvered and made him sit up while she got on her knees and took as much of him as she could in her mouth. He let out a cry of pleasure once he felt her tongue and she sucked on him till he shuddered.She took him all the way down her throat and sucked on him as hard as he wanted. Her mouth was dripping with saliva and precum by the time she was done and his dick was all wet from her service. She got on top of him and started telling him how she wanted him inside her. She wanted him to stick his fat dick in her wet dripping pussy because she couldnt wait anymore.

He lifted her up and before she knewq it he was filling her up to the point that she felt like she was going to rip. She had never had a dick this big and she was definitely enjoying it. Up and down she went, gripping his member in her and squeezing her walls to wrap more tightly around him. He was getting harder and harder by the second and his pounding was getting stronger. His arms were wrapped around her because of the pleasure he was feeling. His dick felt so good in that tight little cushion and he didnt want to pull out but he decided it was time to take over for a while.

He turned her on her stomach and hiked her ass up, putting her in the famous doggy style and slid into her. Even though he had put it in before, it still took her by surprise as to how a man could be so BIG! Damn he was big, he was fucking her good and she was definitely enjoying every second of it. She was getting ready to climax but he was still going.

"Oh Gawd! Im cumming boo!" she screamed
" Damn me too baby! me too!God you feel so damn good!" he said right back." Cum with me!"

He went faster and faster and they both climaxed like neither of them had ever done before...After that they had laid down in the car seat for a while with him on top of her and still inside her with their eyes closed, revelling in the pleasure they had both received. When they had finally got the energy and momentum to move, they both got dressed, though she didnt have any panties because he had ripped them earlier but still she didnt mind. He finally took her home and they kissed and said good night both looking forward to work the next day...

And so she came to be on her sofa, feeling elated with no sense of guilt. Damien was on her mind but it was getting late.Almost 12:00 am and she needed to get some sleep if she was gonna be able to make it to work at a decent time in the morning.

She had just got up from the sofa and was about to get ready for bed when she heard a knock on her door. Wondering who it could be at this time of night, she went to check it out. Surprisingly it was Damien and she let him in. Once again he looked at her for a second then pushed her against the wall. All thoughts of sleep were forgotten as he hiked up her skirt, still with no panties underneath and slid inside her all over again stating as he did so...

" You though it was over? Baby your night has just begun."

THE END.

Published 
Written by CocoKarma
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments