Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasure Cruise - Part 5

"Ebony and Nate continue their hot cruise hook up."

4
1 Comment 1
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
The sun streaming through the partially closed curtains woke me from a deep, dreamless sleep. Groggily, I rolled onto my side and took a moment to watch Nate, who was still sleeping soundly beside me. One arm was laid across his stomach, the other behind his head. He looked so relaxed all stretched out beside me, his strong chest gently rising and falling with every breath.

In my mind, I replayed our activities from the night before. I had been so excited to run into him outside the club and the events that followed had in no way disappointed me. We had licked, sucked and fucked each other for hours until neither of us had the energy to move, instead, collapsing on the bed and falling into sex induced slumber.

Not wanting to wake him, I slipped out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. Pausing in front of the mirror, I saw the familiar signs of a wild night. Messy hair, make up no longer in place and marks on my body from our animalistic antics. Nothing a long, hot shower wouldn't fix.

As I stood beneath the steady stream of water, lathering my body with soap, a strong pair of hands worked their way around my waist and lips kissed the back of my neck and shoulders. The effect was immediate, my nipples hardening and clit beginning to pulsate with such force you would think I hadn't been with a man in months.

A sigh escaped from my lips as I leaned back into Nates chest. His hands slowly moved up my sides before coming to rest on my breasts, squeezing them together to create cleavage so large that water began to pool in it. Tilting my head back against his shoulder, he continued to kiss my neck as his thumbs began rubbing my nipples.

My tits would have to be one of my best assets, and Nate certainly seemed to be enjoying them. The rubbing had returned to squeezing, with the occasional tug on my nipples. The say it's a fine line between pleasure and pain and he certainly knew where that line was.

One hand slid south, covering my pussy with his whole palm before using his fingers to expertly spread my lips, exposing my throbbing bud. Using his middle finger, he began to slowly massage it in circular motions. I tried to get him to rub faster by moving my hips, but it was clear he was enjoying teasing me, as every time I tried he would remove his hand completely.

Two could play at that game and I resolved to return the teasing at a later stage.

A finger slid inside me, caressing my inner walls, while his thumb took over where his finger had previously been. Feeling his large erection against my lower back, I desperately wanted him inside me, but knew he was wanting to control what was happening. The speed of his hand increased and my legs went weak as he finger fucked me to orgasm, my body shaking against his as it gave in to the wave of pleasure I was feeling.

Still behind me, Nate pushed me forward, bending me from the waist, and plunged his stiff cock inside me. The first thrust had me groaning, pushing my ass against him to get him deeper, wanting him to fill me. He pulled my hair, bringing my head back so he could kiss me. Rough, passionate and extremely hot.

His body went rigid and I knew he was about to cum. With one last, hard thrust I felt his explosion fill me and his body start to relax. Once he'd finished I turned to face him and kissed him before exiting the shower.

I left his cabin after making plans to meet up later in the day, returning to my own cabin to have a rest and freshen up. I spent the rest of the morning relaxing in my cabin, followed by a nap before getting dressed to meet Nate.

We'd agreed to meet by the pool, so clothing options were a no brainer. I slipped into a pale blue bikini, the top of which consisted of two small triangles that only just covered my tits and displayed a lot of cleavage and side boob. A look that was sure to please. I wrapped a sarong around my waist, tied my hair back and grabbed my sunnies before heading out the door.

Nate was already lounging by the pool when I arrived, stretched out on a banana lounge enjoying the afternoon sun. He really was an attractive man, and I noticed many of the women around him throwing appreciative glances his way. He was fully aware of the attention he was getting, the corners of his mouth curling with amusement as he lapped it up.

As he spotted me, he shot me a grin, his eyes looking me up and down.

LoLa_Itss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoLa_Itss

I wondered if his mind had gone to our first encounter together at the spa, the first night aboard when he'd seen me in a very similar bikini. His cheeky grin suggested it had.

Settling in on the lounge beside him, we chatted for a while before deciding a swim was in order. Stepping into the cool water provided refreshing relief from the afternoon heat. Nate swam a few laps, while I watched from my position sitting on a low ledge that allowed the bottom half of my body to be submerged, while the top half soaked up the rays.

Finishing off his laps, Nate swam over, coming up to rest, standing between my legs. Placing a hand either side of me, resting on the edge of the pool, he leaned forward to kiss me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer, enjoying the slow flicks of his tongue against mine. As the kiss intensified, we became aware of our surroundings. It's one thing to fuck in a spa at night with no people around, a completely different thing in broad daylight in a pool full of holiday makers.

Looking around, I noticed the sauna off to our right. Whispering my plan in Nates ear, we quickly left the pool and headed in that direction, happy to see it was empty. Closing the heavy door behind us, we removed our swim suits and climbed to the middle bench. As we kissed, I reached down and took Nates dick in my hand, stroking it until it returned to its full erection.

I pushed him back so he could lean against the wall, his legs stretched out in front of him. Lying on my stomach, I began to suck his balls, taking one in my mouth before swapping to the other. Using my hand to lift them, I licked the sensitive area between his ass and balls, massaging them as I did so. My tongue gave long strokes, enjoying the taste of him, but avoiding his erection until I was ready, despite his requests for me to suck it.

I now had the upper hand, and I was going to make it last. I kissed his thighs, his stomach, and back to his balls, his cock twitching with every move. Deciding he had suffered enough, I licked the tip. A small gasp slipped from his lips. I licked the whole underside from bottom to top, taking the tip fully in my mouth, sucking gently while taking more in my mouth with each suck until I was sucking him balls deep.

As he lifted his hips off the bench, I stopped suddenly and sat back. Spreading my legs, I started to touch myself, using one hand to spread my pussy lips while I fingered myself with the other. He was watching closely, his eyes switching between my busy hands and my face. I pushed two fingers inside me and heard him utter "Fuck" under his breath. His hand moved to stroke himself, unable to resist any longer.

Watching him pull on his dick was incredibly hot and my fingers started rubbing myself faster, arching my back and grabbing my tits as I did so. I threw my head back as I started to cum, my breathing heavy and my body quivering.

Nate moved to sit with his legs hanging in front of him and pulled me to sit on his lap facing him. Wrapping my legs either side of him so I was straddling him, I pulled his dick inside my wet cunt and began thrusting my hips against him. Each thrust was deep, our bodies close, heads touching as we fucked. The heat of the sauna meant our bodies were covered in sweat, the slamming of our bodies audible as the pace increased.

As I arched my back, Nate kissed and sucked my tits, the sensation causing me to scream out in pleasure. My hands slid up and down his back and through his hair. Holy fuck this was good, and getting better by the second.

Nate suddenly stood, pushing my back against the wall, my legs still wrapped around him, him still inside me. Using all the strength in his legs he continued to fuck me hard. My back sliding up and down the wall as he got rougher, taking me with such force I feared we'd go through the wall. Our screaming ramped up as we both neared climax. Incoherent sounds with the occasional "Fuck me!" and "Harder!" thrown in for good measure.

We both hit the final crescendo together, bodies sliding down the wall before coming to rest in a mess of limbs on the bench beneath us. Looking at Nate, glistening with sweat and panting, I smiled and said, "Ah, fuck."

Published 
Written by MollyP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments