Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasure for Both

3
1 Comment 1
22.6k Views 22.6k
631 words 631 words
I would be on my knees looking up at you with my bright blue eyes and my red hair covering my cheek. You brush my hair aside with your hand.

With a smile, I ask if you are ready to be pleasured and you whisper, "Please!"

I’d start by putting my soft lips on the head of your large hot cock and then sliding them all the way down your long thick shaft and back up again. Stopping at your head and lightly, sucking, licking and twirling my tongue around it, to make it harder and even more swollen in my mouth. You grab the back of my head holding my hair tight you push yourself into my mouth hard and deep almost choking me.I know that turns you on! Your cock is throbbing and I want to feel you inside of me. I push you down on the bed and kiss my way up to your chest and onto your neck. We kiss long and deep. Your lips are so soft. Your hands start touching and rubbing my breasts making my nipples hard and start to tingle. You softly suck and playfully bite them. You make my whole body hot!

You push me down on my back and put my arms above my head and holding my wrists tightly, you playfully glide your fingers over my breasts, down my stomach and softly run your finger along my wet lips. Softly you start to rub my throbbing clit, making it swell. My body rises, my back arches, and I bite my lip in pleasure.

I moan out, “ Oh that feels so good!”

You slide your finger deep in and out of me. Rubbing the spot that makes my whole body tremble with unadulterated pleasure. You let go of my wrists and pull me up to you.

Again we kiss deep and passionate.

JulietaLean
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietaLean

All I want is you in side of me. I need it. Every inch of me is on fire. You lay back and I straddle you. Slowly I lower myself onto your hard cock. It softly spreads my lips and enters my tight wet pussy. I can feel every inch of you! As I move up and down, over and over again on your throbbing cock, going faster and deeper with every stroke. Like an animal, you turn me over and put me on my knees, bent over. You grab my hair and enter me again with long hard strokes. Our bodies hot, sweating and knowing that we are close to cumming. You smack my ass hard back and forth between cheeks making them sting and turning my fair skin bright red.

"You like that don't you..." You moan out.

"Yes, baby, I love the way you smack my ass!"

Your thick cock pumping away at my shaven pussy...

I can feel my climax building I scream out, “Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Harder, Harder! Oh Oh Oh Yes YES!”

I feel the explosion of hot cum and my body shakes. You pull me close and grab my ass Your cock is so deep in me! Still holding my ass, you pull your cock out of my wet pussy and drive it deep into my ass. Oh god it is so big! You fuck me long and hard in my tight ass. Just before cumming you turn me over on my back and watch me play with my breasts and rub my pussy. As I watch, you rub that large long cock. You are so sexy and watching you touch yourself really turns me on! I sit up and with another thrust of your cock in your hand, it explodes all over my face and in my mouth. Your cum is so hot and tastes so very sweet.

Published 
Written by Sweetnightsky19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments