Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Poor Little Rich Wife

"Beth Stivens lay next to her husband weeping, with a pillow over her head to muffle the sounds."

9
4 Comments 4
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Beth Stivens lay next to her husband, weeping, with a pillow over her head to muffle the sounds. She could tell by the rhythm of his breathing that he was already in a deep sleep.

Her husband, Rodney Stivens, founder and owner of Stivens Imports/Exports, was a self-made millionaire. He provided Beth with everything from a beautiful home and luxury car to unlimited credit cards and jewelry. The only problem was that he was a workaholic, spending more time at the office than at home. He dealt with countries in many different time zones, so more often than not, he would stay at his office all night.

Beth, at thirty-two, was a beautiful, blue-eyed blond who prided herself in staying healthy and fit. When she looked in the mirror, she saw big, beautiful breasts capped with large, sensitive nipples, a small waist, a J-Lo ass and beautiful legs. This was confirmed almost every time she went out, with looks, and sometimes comments, from men and women alike.

So why was Beth all teary eyed?

Rod had promised her that he would come home early that day and they would have drinks, dinner and spend time together. It had been really nice, and at bedtime, Beth went into the bathroom to be the best she could be as Rod was getting into bed. Beth slipped into the short pink teddy she had bought for the occasion... with no underwear. After checking herself once more in the mirror, she returned to the bedroom. As she got into bed, she realized that Rod was already in a sound sleep. Feeling so disappointed and dejected, Beth could do nothing but cry herself to sleep.

She was having a nice dream that suddenly turned into a nightmare. A strange man was on the bed next to her with his hand over her mouth. As her eyes popped open, she realized this was no nightmare!

"Don't scream and everyone will be fine, do you understand?" he said softly, his mouth next to her ear.

Beth had read somewhere to comply with all demands in a situation like this, which could lead to a chance to escape. She nodded yes.

He slowly removed his hand from her mouth.

"We're going to move quietly and with no sudden moves to the room at the other end of the house, okay?"

Beth again nodded as they left the bed and walked down the hall to the other bedroom, with Beth in front and the stranger behind with his hand on her shoulder. This gave Beth a moment to wonder how he knew about the other bedroom.

"Get on the bed on your knees and take off your nightie," he ordered.

Beth, trembling now, pulled the gown over her head, cursing to herself about her very erect nipples, probably caused by fear, as her nightie brushed them in the process.

"Oh my god, you're beautiful!" he said. "Now lay down on the bed."

Beth kept her head turned away from him the whole time so he could never say she could identify him as she did as he asked. She could tell he was removing his clothes just before he got on the bed beside her. His face next to hers now, he kissed her neck and ears while fondling her large breasts and still-erect nipples, constantly telling her how lovely she was.

Something was wrong here! This is not what she would expect in a situation like this. She assumed that it would be someone with bad teeth, foul breath, and horrible body odor, and who would be very mean. This man has been firm, but gentle with her. He smelled nice, of a good cologne, and had nice minty breath.

He continued kissing her neck and ears but, as he neared her mouth, she would turn her face away in a manner so as not to offend him, but she did not want to encourage him either. She could tell without looking that he was kneeling beside her as he licked, sucked and kissed her hard nipples. He then did something she didn't understand. Taking her hand, he placed it around his arm holding it in place.

Oh my God! She realized it was not his arm, but his cock! His hand still over hers, he began stroking it, making her realize how massive it was!

He kissed, licked and sucked her hard nipples before moving down to her taut tummy with his hand still over hers,stroking his huge dick. As he neared her well-trimmed cunt, he urged her to open her legs. He kissed the inside of each thigh from near her knee to very close to her pussy. He did this several times before covering her cunt with his open mouth, thrusting his tongue in as deeply as he could before sliding his tongue down over and into her sweet little asshole.

Beth had stopped shaking, but had remained as docile as she could. Strangely, she realized this man was doing everything to her she had ever fantasized about! She moaned involuntarily, thrusting her hips up to meet him when he started eating her out, and she was still holding and stroking his cock even after he'd removed his hand.

It was like he couldn't get enough of her, moving up and down her body, kissing, licking, and sucking every part of her body, and despite her fear she was becoming very aroused. After several times, he positioned himself over her, between her legs.

'Oh my god!' Beth thought, 'here it comes.' Although this was not a position that she had brought upon herself, it has not been unpleasant for her. He has treated her like a delicate piece of china from the start, always gentle, but firm. Even though she had not looked at him directly she could tell he was a big man, probably over six feet tall, and well-built, with brown skin.

The man guided the large head of his cock to the opening of her wet, eager cunt and applied enough pressure to gain entrance.

Beth's hips moved again, instinctively, but not from pain. She was having some very mixed emotions right now. The man slowly applied more pressure, giving her pussy time to accept each thick inch. She cursed again that she was not feeling the rage she thought she should be feeling; instead, she seemed to be fighting the urge to participate.

The man was fully embedded in her wet heat now, his monster cock teasing and massaging parts of her inner body that had never been touched by a cock before. She tried to stay as still as she could and let the man have his way with her and get all this behind her. Problem was, her body was not listening to what her mind was trying to tell it!

This was everything she wanted from a man. If he had made her suck his cock, she would have gladly done that too. Despite her appearance in public as being shy, dainty and a little Miss goody-two-shoes, if given the opportunity she would suck cock, lick and suck nuts and yes, kiss and tongue his asshole.

The man was fucking her now in a steady rhythm, pulling his big meat out to within an inch before plunging back in again. Time and time again he continued, his big hands around her ass pulling her to him and continually telling her how lovely and beautiful she was.

"Oh darling, I'm gonna cum!" he breathed harshly in her ear.

Beth was really struggling now between mind and body. If she had written a text on 'How to get fucked', this would have been it to the letter.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

The only thing that would be different, would be her own participation. She would have mounted his face when he was eating her out and told him how good his tongue felt in her cunt and ass and maybe encouraged him to stick a large finger into her tight little asshole.

The man was really fucking her now, his huge prick touching, rubbing and massaging every inch of her inner pussy as it plunged in and out. Beth just had to remain calm a little while longer, she thought.

"Oh my god, Beth, baby! You're so dam hot!" the man whispered as he kissed her face, neck, and ears.

'Oh shit!' Beth thought. 'He knows my name, he was familiar with my house; who is this guy?' Breaking her own rule, Beth could no longer resist getting a glimpse of his face. There was just enough moonlight for her to see who it was. Holy shit! It was Toby! Toby Coulter of Coulter construction, the contractor who had built their house!

Her husband had told her that this was her house, and that she should build it the way she wanted it. She had liked Toby from day one. He was very congenial, listened very closely to her input, and was also very nice to look at. He had dark skin, big, but with a muscular build, and always smelled nice. They worked very closely together for the two years it took to construct her house. They began giving each other a victory hug each time they solved a problem together that had come up.

Beth, starving for the affection lacking at home, enjoyed these hugs immensely and even though he tried to hide it, she noticed that he started getting an erection each time. She often thought that if she was going to have an affair, this is the person she would like to do it with.

She was not willing, at the time, to risk all her material things to fulfill a fantasy. That didn't stop her from thinking about him while masturbating! Beth could tell he was checking out her ass when he thought she wasn't looking. She liked being looked at and usually wore tight fitting jeans or well-fitted slacks to accent her ass.

Now Beth found herself in an almost perfect situation, being fucked by the man of her dreams through no fault of her own, and thus no reason to feel guilty. Toby, on the other hand, has risked everything to be with her. That he would do such a thing for her turned her on immensely.

This time, as he was kissing her ears and neck, instead of turning her face away from him as she had been doing, she turned to him when his mouth approached hers. She moaned softly as his tongue entered her mouth, actually sucking on it to encourage him for the first since their encounter.

"Oh, baby," Toby moaned in her mouth. She responded by putting one arm around his neck, holding his tight ass with the other hand and thrusting her hips in rhythm with his, moaning softly.

"Oh god, you're gonna make me cum too, Toby darling."

Toby paused "You know it's me?"

"Yes, I do, and I'm thrilled that you would risk so much to be with me!" Beth replied.

"I've been going crazy thinking about you. The urge to see you had gotten so strong, I had to do this. I'm sorry it had to be like this." Toby was actually glad that everything was now in the open. He kissed Beth again with even more passion than before. Her response, with the probing of her tongue and the thrusting of her hips, made his cock throb even more.

"God damn, Beth, darling! You're beautiful and hot! Pooh, baby! I'm cuuuming!

'Oh god yes, baby! Shoot your hot cum! I want it bad! Cum in me! I want you to! I'm cumming too! Aaah, darling!" was Beth's response.

They lay coupled together for the next few moments, Toby's big dick still throbbing and twitching in the aftermath of orgasm and Beth's hips still gently moving back and forth, prolonging what was, by far, the best fucking she had ever had,

"I want you to be mine, Beth. I can't live without you. I love you."

"I love you too, Toby. You've made me happier in the last couple of hours than I have ever been. My husband is leaving for Asia Monday for an extended period of time. He's opening a new office in Hong Kong and will be gone three months-plus. I love what you're saying, so let's take this time to talk and plan what we wanna do, okay?" Beth was saying in between kisses.

"Absolutely!" was Toby's enthusiastic reply. "It's a lot to ask of you and I want you to be sure".

"Great. Now, that being said, I want to check you out some more." Beth was already kissing her way down his tight, muscular stomach. As she kissed her way down, she picked up the scent of their bodily fluids left over from their steamy sex in his private area.

A new surge of passion ran through her as her lips met that big, beautiful cock that had already returned to its full state of erection, thrilling her even more. She kissed and licked up and down the entire length of it, savoring their combined juices, still amazed but thrilled that she'd been able to take this monster entirely into, what she thought, was her very tight cunt

Hmm, Beth thought, this could open other possibilities since he loved her ass so much. This made her even hornier just thinking about the idea of her trying to get that big prick in her tight little asshole.

Toby was elated! He had just fucked the love of his life and now she was sucking his cock! Damn, she was everything he had dreamed about, and well worth the chance he'd taken by coming here.

"Oh my god, baby! You're gonna make me cum again! Oooh darling, I love you!" Toby wanted to yell in joy, but he was able to contain himself.

"Oh lord, darling! I love you too and I want you to cum in my mouth; I wanna taste and feel your hot cum shooting into my mouth! Oh my god, darling!" Beth was finger fucking herself like crazy as she felt her own orgasm nearing. No man had ever made her feel this way.

"Oooh baby! I'm cuuming! Aaah, darling, you're so damn beautiful and hot! Oh yes, yes, yes!" Toby's prick jerked and throbbed as his hot cum squirted into her sweet and willing mouth, overflowing now from the amount of his load, but doing the best she could to contain it all. God damn! What a woman!

As they cuddled afterward, waiting for their heartbeats and breathing to return to normal, Toby was the first to speak.

"I had better go before I get us both in trouble." He was still kissing her face and neck as he spoke.

"Darling, I hate to see you go, but I know it's best. I can come to you almost anytime after Monday, but it would be best if I'm here at night in case Rod calls. I don't want him to suspect anything until I tell him I'm leaving him. I plan to take the money in my account, but I don't want the jewelry and house and stuff that has never made me as happy as you have tonight." Beth said while kissing him.

"Sounds so wonderful, baby. I can't wait to see you again," Toby said as he quietly dressed and slipped out.

Published 
Written by 3262
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments