Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rain: Fighting The Attraction (Part 2)

"She Wants To Focus On Grades, But Her Body Won't Let Her"

4
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Husband ? So wait, you mean like he- he's married?” I said breathlessly.

I feel so bad, but my physical attraction is so strong. I still want him inside of me. I want him to come home. In my heart, though, I feel trashy. I didn't plan on having any type of relationship, sexual or otherwise, with him, but knowing that I was lusting after a married man just made me feel disgusted. There's a reason why I have a stepfather. My biological father cheated on my mother after 25 years of marriage. He wasn't apologetic, either. He was actually an asshole about it. When my mother said she needed time to repair her heart, he filed for a divorce because he said “he didn't have time for games”. When I told him that I wanted to stay with my mother and I didn't want to continue a father-daughter relationship with him, he proceeded to wipe clean the bank account with the money my mother had saved up for my college tuition. He spent it on the wedding of him and the woman he got pregnant during his marriage. No, I'm definitely fighting this attraction to my professor. I wouldn't destroy a woman like that whore destroyed my mother. Not all women are fortunate enough to find a man like Brian. Thankfully, my mother did.

“ Yes, my husband and yes, he's married. And you are to stay away from him. Do you understand? Otherwise you could lose all of your financial aid and get kicked out of Howard. She has her finger pointed in my face. Although I am a peaceful spirit, I do not condone disrespect.

I take her finger out of my face and say, “Look, lady. I want your husband, but I don't want to want your husband. Be grateful for that. What am I supposed to do about this class? I don't have the money to pay for it.”

She narrows her eyes at me and says, “Watch yourself, slut. You're going to stay in that class if you can't pay for it, but stay away from my man.” Is this woman stupid? If a cute teenage girl told me she was attracted to my husband and she wanted to stop, I would make the proper arrangements, but this woman.. is not smart. Man, I'm so upset. Why is this happening?

“ Next time you call me a slut, I'll make sure you have a reason to,” I say through clenched teeth. Honestly, I'm not angry about her calling me a slut because I know that that's not true, but the fact that I have to be in a classroom for an hour and a half with this beautiful man.. man, I'm going to fail.

I leave out of the room and notice there were a line of angry students waiting for the financial aid advisor.

“ Well, its about time,” one girl hissed at me.

“ Sorry.”

I rush to my dorm room.

..

I'm running to that classroom like my life depended on it. I feel like if I didn't have him inside of me, I was going to burn from the lust that ached between my legs. I stop. I feel him already. I can feel that painfully sexy vibration running through my veins. I look down and the only thing I'm wearing is an open robe. It's blue and green, very silky, and slides right off. I run again because the vibration is starting to consume me. The door to the building is open and the way to his room is glowing on the floor. I follow it in a hurry. And then I get there. And he's there. And he's waiting for me.

Professor.. I don't know why I'm here, but I want you-”

He comes over and puts his hands on my lips and then the hand travels down to my sensitive place. Fuck it, I'm just gonna say it. He traveled down to my pussy. My wet, warm, sensitive pussy is devouring his fingers.

Fuck,” I say. He raises his eyebrows.

You're using very bad words in my classroom and that is something I will not tolerate.” He then grabs my hair and pulls the ponytail out. He slides the robe off. He steps back and looks at me. I can see myself in his hungry eyes. I'm against his desk with puffy hair, red lipstick and nice sized breasts.

Kelseylee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kelseylee

My flat stomach is moving because of my heavy breathing and my sweet juices are dripping down my legs. I look very tortured and sexy. and pushes his fingers further into my pussy. He moves closer to me and pushes his fingers far inside of me.“Do you understand, Rain?”

Oh, yes, sir. Please strip for me, Professor,” I whimper. He smiles slightly and takes a step back again. I take a seat on his desk and touch myself as he takes off his sweater which reveals his big chest and raging six pack. His dark skin is so flawless. He takes off his pants.. now I never thought there was a sexy way to take off your pants, but he pulled it off. He steps out of his pants and makes his way to me completely naked. I look at his manhood and I instantly become frightened, but up to the challenge. His big, bulging challenge.

Fuck me, professor.”

Now, what did I say about that language? I'm going to have to teach you a lesson.”

I'm sorry..” He then thrusts his big dick into me before I can say Professor. Its catches me off guard so much that I lose my breath. I gasp really loud. God, my vibrations are off the charts. I feel the tingling in the tip of my tongue, my nipples, my fingertips, and my clit. Yes, I feel it everywhere. I get so wet just knowing that he's hard for me. I feel like I'm going to be consumed by my pleasure.

Have you learned your lesson rain?”

No.”

I didn't think so.” He comes out and then rams back inside of me. Yes, baby, yes. Teach me every lesson in the world.

Then he kisses my neck.........

..

I moan myself awake. I get up and find my wetness everywhere. I get up and find myself in nothing, but a blue and green robe.

“ Where did this come from?” Look, I had a hot dream. Started out a lot like this, but I am not going outside wearing nothing but a blue and green opened robe to a building that is surely locked to get to a class where no one is waiting for me. Sorry.

I change my sheets and take a shower. I get out and wipe the mirror and look at myself.

“ There's no way in heck that you are going to have sex with him,” I tell my subconscious. “You behave yourself. And stop all the cursing. It's not nice.”

..

Its the next day and I look at my schedule and realize that Professor Satterwhite's business class is the only class that I have that is 4 days a week; the rest are only once a week. Why is this happening? So, I have the class again today in 20 minutes.

I wash up and it feels nice outside. That warm breezy feeling that's not too hot and not to windy. The cold and hot have a truce today and I want to enjoy their temporary union.

I put on a dress that stops right before my knees and let my long, kinky hair go past my shoulders. I put on the perfect shoes to go with the dress and leave to go to class. I walk there and I see Summer.

“ Hey, girl.” I smile.

“ Hey,” she says breathlessly. She looks beat.

“ You okay, Summer?”

“ Yeah, I just.. passed a test.” She winks at me. “I'll see you later.”

I shrug.

I get to class 5 minutes before class starts and nobody's here. Not even the professor. I wait because, after all, I am early. 10 minutes pass and I'm still waiting. Yes, class is canceled today! Now I have another day to prepare myself for this sucky situation. I head for the door and I run smack into my professor. I feel the vibrations first, his hard six-pack second, and the scolding hot coffee third.

“ Ahhhhhhh!” I scream. Next thing I know, I'm tearing off the dress. I felt like I was on fire.

Then I realize I'm half-naked in the room with my luscious educator. And he is staring at me with fiery intensity.
To Be Continued.......

Published 
Written by uncliqued_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments