Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

(Re)Discovering Myself - Chapter III

4
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
704 words 704 words
There was no talking, no discussion, no foreplay. Just, lust. Pure and simple lust.

James tore at my shirt after pulling my jacket off, his hands eager to get at my skin, tender though it was over the only recently healed lacerations I had suffered.

His hands, smooth in parts and rough in others, did not caress my skin. They pushed at my clothes, wanting to get them as far away from me as possible. The door felt cold against my back as my bra was thrown aside and my breasts mauled hungrily by his hands.

“I need you. Now.” He grunted, not giving me chance to reply in anything other than a moan as he bit into my neck and then lifted me, carrying me to his room and flinging me against the bed.

I watched as he undid his jeans, forcing them off along with his shoes and boxers, revealing his tasty member to me. I pictured Ella hanging off his cock and found myself jealous I hadn’t been the one sucking on this beauty earlier.

He stepped forward and grabbed me by my hair, roughly pulling him towards him, and thrust his cock against my tits as he leaned in and practically spat into my face, “I am going to fuck your tits, slut, and you are going to be obliging and serve me tonight.”

I was a little shocked, having never heard James emit anything vaguely, well, dirty in the short time I had known him, which, really shouldn’t have surprised me. I was even more stunned when he slapped me across my cheek hard enough to leave a mark, “I said, I am going to fuck your tits, push them forward so I can fuck them. Now! Slut!”

I pushed my tits forward with both hands and felt his cock slide between the two, my head still fighting with the harsh words he had said earlier. Part of me felt like I wasn’t a slut, not meant to be, but here I was, making contact with a second guys cock in less than an hour. Who knew?

He fucked my tits until they were sore, having not been lubricated since Ella’s mouth had been the slick cave around his solid manhood, my tits were rubbed red and painful.

Paris_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paris_Miller

As if he was in my head as I thought it, he moved his cock and drove it into my mouth, making me gag as he hit my throat.

As quick as he was in, he was out, delivering a soothing stroke with his saliva drenched cock to my tits before sighting and firing his manhood into my rapidly drenching pussy. He had pinned one leg with his body, and was holding the other high in the air, his cock ploughing deep into my cunt.

I moaned and grunted and yelped in pleasure, unsure still where this horny madman had come from, seemingly in place of the well-mannered guy whose house I was staying at.

It was obvious to me that his sole intention was to get himself off tonight, fuelled by alcohol as he was. Clearly, this man’s drunk sex persona was the Dominant Alpha Male, and he was awakened by the arrival of Aaron into my mouth earlier.

His strong hands held me down and slapped my tits hard, I watched him seem to grow into a taller, stronger, sexier man, who knew what he was doing, which seemed so unlike the James I was getting to know.

There was some pleasure in this for me, my pussy being fucked seemed like a good start, but I needed something more to orgasm. Speaking of which, James pulled out suddenly, making me feel terribly empty and craving him and his meat desperately, and came all over my stomach and tits, spurt after spurt.

Clearly, my orgasm would have to be a product of my own doing tonight.

I took back to my room, leaving my clothes scattered around wherever they had fallen, and worked myself to a slow orgasm, completely contrasting to earlier, squeezing my breasts, rubbing his semen into my skin, falling asleep atop the covers, naked with my fingers still on my mound.

Published 
Written by StillUndecided
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments