Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second Time With Lori

"I have your cum all over me"

16
4 Comments 4
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

It had been since last Sunday that I'd last seen Lori. We had been sexting on Yahoo Messenger all week. We were talking about the things that we did and things that we wanted to do. She told me how she had a box of sex toys under her bed.

On this Saturday I was doing some work and then heading to her place around six. I had a feeling that we were going to have sex first before dinner and then all night afterward. Lori wanted me to stay the night. I also had to because she always wanted to smoke when I came over and I was never ok to drive.

I got to Lori's place a little early. She asked me to come in, but she wasn't ready yet. When she answered the door she was only wearing her bathrobe. She let me in and had me sit on the couch. She was drying her hair and then came out and sat next to me.

"So, are you hungry?" Lori asked.

"I'm not starving, as long as we go sometime soon," I replied.

"I missed you, I couldn't wait for tonight," Lori said.

She leaned over and we started kissing. I put my right hand on her ass cheek. She put her right hand on my crotch and started feeling my semi-hard cock through my shorts.

"Can we have sex before dinner? I want to build up my appetite. Plus, I don't want to wait," Lori said.

"I don't want to wait either," I said.

Lori grabbed my hand and led me into her bedroom.

"Do you want a hit or two first?" Lori asked.

"I do but since I'm driving I'll pass, you go ahead," I answered.

"After dinner no excuses, I want to get totally stoned before we fuck later," Lori replied.

Lori sat on the bed with me standing above her. She took out her glass pipe and took a hit. She blew the smoke at me and laughed, then she took another. She put the pipe down and pulled my shirt up, she unbuttoned my shorts. She slid them down and then slid down my boxers. She put my erect cock in her mouth and started taking it deep to the back of her throat. Lori then put her hands on my ass cheeks and slowly caressed them.

After a few minutes, I stopped her.

"I want to eat your pussy. I've been waiting all week," I said.

Lori opened her robe and lay back on the bed. She then took off her panties and spread her legs.

"I shaved it all off since last time. Do you like it?" she asked.

I didn't answer, I went right to her clit and started licking it. Like the previous time, I put two fingers into her wet pussy and started rubbing her g-spot. It didn't take long before she started cumming. I kept sucking on her clit until she was completely done.

I got up on my knees and took my shirt off. Lori sat up and started sucking my cock again. She got it fully erect and very wet.

"It's gotta be ready for my pussy," Lori said.

She laid back as I moved forward toward her. I mounted her in missionary position and started slowly fucking her. We slowly fucked as we kissed deeply. She wrapped her legs around me.

"I want you to cum in me, but you can't. I'm not on any birth control," Lori said.

We stopped and Lori went to the bathroom and got a condom. While she was opening the wrapper she sucked my cock fully into her mouth.

"I love tasting my pussy on your cock," she said.

She unrolled the condom on my cock, and I went back to fucking her. There was much more control now.

"You can still pull out, take it off and shoot your cum on me," she said.

"Is that what you want? You want my cum on you?" I asked.

"Yes, shoot it on my stomach and tits," Lori said.

Since we were going to fuck later I decided to go ahead and finish like this. I started fucking her faster and pounding my cock into her. She was yelling my name loudly. The neighbors had to be hearing this I thought to myself.

I started to cum, I quickly pulled my cock out of Lori and pulled off the condom. I put the head of my cock a few inches above her clit and shot my cum all over her stomach. It went up in between her tits and even got on her neck.

She was moaning with pleasure as she took both of her hands and started smearing my cum all over her tits.

"Now I'm hungry. Let's go get some food. We're going to need more energy for later," she said.

I drove us to a local sushi place. We had a nice dinner and talked a lot. As much as I liked her I knew that this wouldn't be long-term. She was too wild for me. I didn't smoke weed like her. I was an every-now-and-then smoker. She was an everyday after-work smoker. She was also pushy about me introducing her to my family and I didn't like that.

My family was on the east coast though so that wasn't going to be a problem anytime soon. I was also fucking Lulu and Christina by this point but I kept all of that to myself.

When we got back to Lori's apartment we decided to watch some television. She showed me a weird sex documentary about a guy and his sex dolls. She went into the bedroom and came back out with her robe on and her smoking supplies. I thought it was really hot that she just took her clothes off to get ready for more sex.

She sat down to my right and packed the glass pipe very nonchalantly. I heard her flick the lighter and she inhaled deeply. Then she handed it to me, I did the same. We took quite a few hits tonight and waited until it took full effect. It was almost too much. I felt great but things were hazy.

"James, I don't have any panties on, see?" she said as she opened her robe and showed me her pussy. "I want that cock all night. You should be able to fuck me with no condom for a while."

When we'd been sexting the previous week, I had told her how weed slowed everything down for me. It gave me a lot of control over cumming. That's why she wanted us both stoned. Also, I'd already cum once, that was going to help me last longer too.

She stood up with her robe open and led me to her bedroom. She was helping me get my clothes off. She then told me to lie down on my back. Her robe fell to the floor as she got between my legs and started sucking my cock again. This time she was being very aggressive. She was deep-throating it, then she'd lick my balls and jerk it off for a bit.

She handed me a condom.

"Only put it on when you're getting close," Lori said.

She then spat in her hand and rubbed it into her pussy. Lori straddled me and started riding me in cowgirl position. I decided to show her a trick I'd learned long ago. I rolled my right arm over and put my thumb on her clit and started rubbing it. She was moaning loudly at this point and saying my name loudly.

Because of being stoned, I wasn't close to cumming. I was just enjoying her riding me, her hands were on my chest. I was holding her hips and would reach up to squeeze her tits too.

Megan_devon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_devon

"I'm going to give you a different view. You're going to get to watch my fat ass for a bit," Lori said and giggled.

She turned around and mounted me in reverse cowgirl. She guided my cock into her and started riding me again. She was gripping my thighs and knees with her hands.

"Do you like that view? Soon I'm going to let you fuck my ass like this," she said.

Now I was getting close to cumming.

"I think I need the condom now," I said.

"How close are you?" Lori said.

I replied, "I'm close."

Lori quickly took my cock out of her and turned around. She put my cock in her mouth.

"Cum in my mouth, I want to drink it all," she said.

I felt the orgasm build slowly. It was so much slower being stoned, I felt every little part of it. I could feel her tongue on my balls. Then her mouth licked my shaft. Finally, I felt myself squirting my cum into Lori's mouth and throat. She swallowed it all just like she said she would. She came up and lay on my right arm.

She kissed me, I could taste my cum on her lips still.

"I'm so sorry I spit it out last week. That's never going to happen again," she said.

I replied, "Either way is fine with me, don't worry about it."

"I could really get used to this," Lori said.

That's when I knew she was falling in love way too fast. I was enjoying myself too but we weren't on the same page. I still liked her and loved the sex. We fell asleep together, naked.

We woke up at around seven. My mouth was so dry from being stoned. I got some water and got back in bed with Lori.

"Should we fuck again and then get breakfast or the other way around? How about I show you my toys?" Lori asked.

She reached under her bed and pulled out the box of sex toys that she had told me about. She had bottles of lube, vibrators, dildos, and even a strap-on dildo.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" she asked.

"No, I'm not sure if I'd be into that," I replied.

"I used to fuck one of my exes with a strap-on. He fucking loved it. I want to use it on a girl too. I want to see if I can get my neighbor to have a threesome with us. Have you been with two girls before?" Lori asked.

"I haven't but I'd be into it," I replied.

"I want to be with two guys too. I'd want you to have fun with the other guy too though. Have you ever been with a guy or sucked a cock?" she asked.

"No, I'm not sure if I'd be into that either," I replied.

That was a lie, I had one bi experience when I was younger. It wasn't extensive but I was afraid to talk much about it at this point in my life. I also barely knew Lori and didn't trust her yet.

"Well, I'll talk to my neighbor. I love being with girls too and I'd want to share that with you," Lori said.

She took a purple vibrator out of the box, turned it on, and started using it on her clit. She threw her head back in ecstasy.

"Will you stroke your cock for me?" Lori asked.

"Of course, I will," I replied.

I started stroking my cock with my right hand. I was watching her play with her vibrator. We were right next to each other. Then our eyes met and we kissed with our mouths wide open. She then took the purple vibrator and put it on my balls. She moved it down to my taint, it felt amazing.

"Can I play with your ass?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

She had me pull my legs back. She licked the end of the vibrator and put it on my asshole.

"Keep stroking your cock," she said.

She started to push it in a little. She then pulled it away and started giving me a rim job. It wasn't long before she had my cock in her mouth again. She sucked me for a few minutes.

"Can I lick your pussy? I asked.

"I want you to fuck my ass but I want to wait until next time. I want to be really high when you fuck my ass for the first time," she said.

Lori lay down on her side with her ass facing me.

"We haven't tried this position, let's see if we like it," Lori said.

Since I wasn't high I grabbed a condom. I laid on my side behind her and slid my cock into her. She grabbed another vibrator and started using it on her clit. She'd move it back sometimes and use it on my shaft and balls. She had a lot more experience than me and it showed.

She came a few times during this sideway position. I was starting to get close myself.

"Pull out again. Shoot it on my asshole and up my back." Lori said.

That's all I needed to hear. I started to cum as Lori got into doggy position. I ripped the condom off and got up on my feet, still on the bed. I put the head of my cock above her asshole and started squirting it in between her ass cheeks and up her back. I shot a pretty full load for it being the third one.

Lori laid back down on her side and she started rubbing my cum into her asshole as if it was lube. She was doing that with her left hand. She was still using the vibrator on her clit with her right. She came again hard. I was just watching at this point. Finally, she rolled over and we kissed again.

"We're going to have some amazing times. I'm so glad we met. Next weekend you're going to cum deep in my ass. Let's go get something to eat," Lori said.

We cleaned up and went to Denny's. We had a nice breakfast and then I took her home.

"I'd invite you in but we both need showers. I have your cum all over me," Lori said.

"Save your strength for next weekend. You're going to need it," she added.

We kissed again with our mouths open. Lori got out of my car and went into her building. I drove home. She texted me throughout the day. She sent me a few pictures of her in some panties, asking me which I liked better. She asked me for cock pics for her to masturbate to.

Then Christina texted me. She was housesitting and wanted me to come over tonight. I was so tired. I decided to make a dumb request.

"I'll come over but only if you answer the door in a thong," I said.

"Done," she replied.

Later that night I pulled up to the house where Christina was housesitting. As I got closer, I saw that she was only wearing a thong and fuzzy bunny slippers. She let me in and led me to one of the bedrooms.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back," Christina said.

This was the second time that I was with Christina. I'd never had sex with two women in such a short window of time. I left two hours later completely drained but very happy.

This was one of the most fun times in my life. I'm sure I was a sex addict but I had several women to fully explore it with. I still dream about this time every day.

Published 
Written by jamespm_1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments