Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Slave - The Interview - Part One

"Hello, My Name Is Charlie And I’m Addicted To Sex"

70
38 Comments 38
20.7k Views 20.7k
5.6k words 5.6k words
If there is one thing I know about, it is sex. I've always been a very sexual creature. From the time I lost my virginity, right up to now. I’m a twenty something, single female, who just loves to fuck. I don’t mind the love making, the passionate stuff, the flowers and chocolate. But, honestly, I just want the crazed, hungry, animalistic, can’t think straight sex.

I mean, who doesn't like to have a good romp in the sheets, or a hard pounding in the shower, or bent over a counter, or snog on the couch, which leads to more sex. Don’t even get me started on the fun you can have whilst out in public! That is always fun. Giving your guy some road head, whilst he is driving, or a hand-job at the theatre, or a quickie at the mall, in the bathroom stalls. There is just endless possibilities.

However, lately, I have been craving something a little different. I want to change it up. It seems like things were getting a little too routine for me. I figure who else better to change it up, than me, right? I’m tired of looking for someone to hook up with at a bar, or through work. So, I sat my ass down at the computer and started surfing the web. It is unbelievable what you can find on there.

After several searches, I found this website that have ads looking for beautiful men and woman, who want to be sex dolls. I laugh at the idea at first, thinking, me, a sex doll? It reminds me of being a slave. As if, please. I’d never submit to anyone. Though, the more I read about it, the more turned on I get.

You have to audition and if they think you’re good enough, you are hired right on the spot. You get paid for your time, along with being housed and fed. Not to mention fucked endlessly by whomever. The possibilities are endless. I can’t pass it up. So, I fill out the online application.

Name: Charlie Angel

Age: 27

Gender: Female

Hair colour: Brunette

Eye colour: Grey

Weight: 132

Height: 5 foot 5 inches

Tattoos: None

Piercings: Ears

Breast Size: 32C

Sexuality: Bisexual

How many male partners have you had intercourse with: Twelve

How many female partners have you had intercourse with: Four

As I continue the application, I grow more excited. I’m want to at least get an interview. I finish the last few questions, before scanning it one last time. I want to make sure I did it as best as I could. Wanting to, of course, make a good impression. At the very end, they ask for a few photos. I have no problem with this and send them a few.

***

Over the next few weeks, I begin to think less and less about the whole thing. Thinking I must not made a very good impression. I can’t help but feel a little gutted, but figured it couldn’t hurt to try.

It isn’t until one evening that I’m checking my Facebook and e-mail that I notice I have an e-mail by someone I don’t recognise. It is from someone named Grayson Grant. The subject says “Congratulations, you’ve been selected as one of the few.” All I can think of, is it must be spam, but I click it anyway.

It reads:

Dear Charlie,

It is a pleasure to hear from you. We are always looking for young, new, fresh faces to join our exclusive family. As odd as that sounds, we are a family. We treat everyone with the utmost respect, care and love. Everyone is to feel safe, wanted and taken care of when in our hands.

I’ve looked over your application and from the looks of it, we like what we see. However, of course, we’d like an in person interview with you. If all goes well, you could be hired and joining us as quickly as a week or so after the interview.

We’re having an open audition this weekend. If you could make it, we’d be delighted. We ask you to dress to the max. We want to know what we’re working with. We’ll also have you undress for us. We want to know your hard limits, what things you are willing to do, what you’ve done in the past. A complete work up on your sexual history. Speaking of history, if we think of hiring you, you will be required to get a medical work up.

If you are still interested after reading this, then we’ll see you this weekend. The address and number are at the bottom of the e-mail.

Best Regards,

Grayson Grant

The possibilities seem endless, I can’t wait to get started. I have three days to get everything ready. The following morning I wake up early, head out to buy a few new outfits and get a full treatment. I get waxed, plucked, tweezed, primped, pampered and dolled up. I am feeling ready and excited and can’t wait to see where this is going to lead me.

Come Friday, I have worked up a sexual history of what I have done, how many people I have been with. I also wrote up what I have for hard limits, the things I have done, would like to try to do and feel rather pleased with myself. The medical history Grayson spoke about pleases me. I know I’m clean, given I go twice a year to see my OBGYN, but it can’t hurt to get another work up. A piece of mind for all.

***

Saturday comes all too quickly, I am supposed to be at the interview at noon. I leave early, not wanting to be late. I want to make a good impression. My heart is thumping hard, my breathing is a little uneasy, the excitement is clear, from the simple fact my panties are already damp.

When I arrive, the building on the outside is simple. It is a three story building, which is all white. A large sign, done up in silver, reads, ‘Grant and Associates’, above the double doors. It looks more like a medical building, than a business for people to fuck strangers. A nice cover, I think to myself. I wonder if this is even legal. I brush it off, not really caring.

Stepping out of my car, I hand my keys to a young man who looks to be a few years younger than me. He gives me a ticket, which I slip into my purse, thanking him, he winks at me. I walk into the building, which leads right to a large open area. There is about twenty people sitting scattered around the large room. Men and woman, of all kinds of ages, looks, and types. I step up to the desk in the middle of the room, smiling at the young lady who is drop dead beautiful.

“Hi, I’m Charlie Angel. I have an appointment to see Grayson Grant,” I speak quietly. I can feel myself suddenly begin to blush.

“It’s nice to see you Charlie, we’ve been expecting you. I’ll let Mr. Grant know you’re here. Please take a seat. Someone will be with you shortly,” she smiles at me.

I thank her, turning to find a seat. I sit with a few other people. They are all chatting about why they are here and how they found out about this place. Everyone seems to be rather excited about what could happen, if they’re chosen. It gets me all the more excited, wanting to be picked. I mean, why else would I be here, right? I join in on the conversation. A few want to explore being more sexual, some are doing it for their marriage, to spice things up. One girl even admits to doing it because her Master wants her to.

One of the guys I am sitting near strikes up a conversation with me. He tells me that he has never done anything like this before, wanting to step out of his comfort zone. His ex tells him he was far too vanilla and would always be boring. He wants to prove her wrong. I explain why I’m here, making him chuckle. A few others

The reasons are seem fairly different, but all wanting the same goal. A new experience. I’m fond of the ones I am talking to, thinking it would be nice to get to know them. And, I can’t help but think I would totally fuck a few of them also.

As time goes on, more people are called out back. People are getting a little bit quieter, waiting their turns. When my name is finally called, I feel my heart leap out of my chest. I follow the young lady who has called my name. I feel my hands shake a little, making them into small fists, trying to ease my nerves. She leads me into a room, which is stark white, with blinding lights, a long table that has five people sitting at it. There are three men, two women and all are beautiful in their own ways. I am seated in front of them, after handing them my resume.

They’re quiet, each looking through the file. I sit as perfectly still as I can, not wanting to fidget or look nervous. I feel like I’m at a job interview, or waiting to talk to the principle at school, after getting into trouble. After a few moments, one speaks to me.

“Good afternoon, Charlie. I’m Grayson Grant, but you can just call me Grayson. We’re rather relaxed here. It is a pleasure to finally meet you. I, for one, have been looking forward to meeting you,” he smiles at me, before he continues. “Here with us are my associates. At the far right end, that is Aaron Cole, followed by, Ivy Rose. On my left is, Cici Jones, and Seth Ashton.”

Each of them say hello and smile at me. It helps me relax a little, surprisingly.

“Now, we see here you don’t have very many hard limits. That is always impressive, but, so you know, if you so choose to change those later on, that is fine. We don’t mind, we always want you to be honest with us. You’re allowed to change your mind. You’re not into water sports, piercings, blood or extreme punishment. But, you are into spankings, name calling, group sex, both men and women and role playing. This pleases us. You seem to be a great candidate for our team. Now, as nice as you look, could you undress for us?”

I blush from head to toe, but stand to do as I’m asked. “Of course, I don’t mind at all,” I answer with as much courage as I dare. Feeling as though I’m about to pass out from fear and excitement all in one.

After trying on four outfits this morning, I ended up going with a skirt, which went a little above my knees, with slit up the side. The blouse, a plunging neck line, showing off my cleavage a little too much. Adorn with stockings, black heels and pink panties. I slowly strip, taking my time, but not moving too slowly. I give them a slight strip tease, knowing I have done this many times before, for guys I have fucked in the past.

Once naked, I’m standing there with just my stockings and heels on. My tanned skin glows in the bright light that shines at me. The room is cool, the AC blowing sharply throughout the space. My pink rose tipped nipples, perk up into tight knots. My skin goose bumps, causing me to quiver a little.

“Very nice,” Cici says, the first one to speak. “Absolutely stunning. You have a great, fit, firm body. You take care of yourself well. I’m impressed, Charlie.” Her smile is big, showing off the brightest teeth I’ve ever seen.

“Indeed, she is outstanding,” Seth expresses. “I can see her as a wonderful asset to our team, Grayson.”

The other two nod in agreement, still looking me over. I feel like a piece of meat, but somehow, that is turning me on all the more. I feel myself tingling, wanting to be touched and used.

“She does seem to be, doesn’t she?” Grayson says. “I think we might be able to use her very well. She fits the criteria we’re looking for. But, let me ask you a few things, Charlie. Or, well, you tell me, about yourself. Not just what is down in this file?”

I stand there, placing my hands behind my back, interlocking my fingers. “Well, let’s see. I live alone, except for a pet turtle. I have an obsession with them. I do have a regular job. Luckily for me, it is a Monday through Friday, nine to four kind of job. I work as a desk clerk at a doctor’s office. I basically answer calls, file papers and keep the place from falling apart. I’ve been doing that for about six years, I rather like my job and it pays well enough.”

The all watch me, giving me the chance to speak, clearly wanting to know about me. I relax again, a little and continue. “Um, well, I like to read. I’m a big bookworm. But, I also like going out. I like to play sports, I work out three or four times a week. I like to be active. I get bored easily, so I don’t like sitting on my ass and doing nothing. Though, I have been known to watch an entire TV series on Netflix in one weekend, when I fancy it.”

With the more I say, the easier it gets, telling them my life history it feels like. “I’m currently single. I have been for about a year. My last relationship ended due to us just not being in the same place in life. I have, however, dated and fooled around. As you can tell from my file. I have put down the times I have had sex. I have a rather good memory. To me, sex isn’t just sex. It is a drug to me. I don’t do drugs. I drink, but never a lot. Sex is my escape from all that goes on in the real world. It is a wonderful release, a much needed one and it is always fun.”

I fill them in on more of myself, until I feel I have told them more than they probably care to know. But, none of them stop me, seeming to enjoy listening to me. When I finish, they all smile at me. Grayson thanks me, offering for me to get dressed once more. I do and reclaim my seat.

“Well, Charlie. As we’ve said, we think you’d be a great asset to our team. After hearing you talk about yourself, your file, and everything else, we’re highly impressed. There is just one more thing, before we can say welcome to the team. That is a medical work up, as I mentioned in the e-mail. If you don’t have a problem with that, you can do it right after we’re done and I’ll e-mail you one way or another on the news.”

I smile, but, before I can finish, he keeps talking. “Now, if you are hired, we would like to see you join us at least once a month. You can stay a few hours, a night, a whole weekend. But, we want the people we hire, to be active, even a little. You’re paid for your time here. You’ll make three grand a day, along with any tips you make from your clients. You might be the slave, but you’re the boss. You make the choices, at least, after you make a name for yourself. If you don’t feel comfortable with someone, you let us know. If something happens, again, let us know. But, remember, you belong to us, me in particular. You’re mine, I’ll own you. When you are here, of course. Can you handle this?”

“I’m pretty sure I can, doesn’t seem too difficult. It sounds interesting, fun, and hot as hell,” I can’t help but giggle just a little.

JasmineSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasmineSweet

It is from slight nerves, but more from wanting to find out even more.

“That’s great. Now, if you’re hired, you’ll be required to join us for our meet and greet. It is kind of like a social gathering, where everyone can get to know one another. It is a great way to meet and make clients. There is no sex, unless, of course, you want to. We have music, food, whatever, it is more like a relaxed dance. The clients love meeting the new ladies and gentlemen we hire. Can you handle that?”

“I think so. That sounds fair, I understand. I can handle that,” I smile.

“Wonderful,” says Ivy. “Now that, that is settled. If you go through that door there, someone will assist you on getting started on the medical stuff. We look forward to seeing you again, Charlie. We’ll contact you soon. Thank you for coming in.”

The others wish me well, hoping to see me soon. I smile, before exiting the room, in the direction Ivy pointed to. There, in the room, is like a real OBGYN clinic office. I’m rather impressed with it. Two nurses smile at me, asking for my file. I hand it to them, before I am asked to strip down and put on the gown. I do as I’m told, knowing the routine. I climb up onto the table, waiting for them. They get things ready, talking quietly with each other.

One of the nurses draws my blood, taking about four tubes worth. It leaves me slightly lightheaded. The other nurse does the exam, doing the whole nine yards. I’m not the least bit surprised. I’m impressed, to be honest. The whole exam takes about half an hour, after they also ask about my sexual past. When they’re done, they smile and tell me that Mr. Grant will get in touch with me, with the results soon.

When I step outside, the same guy who parked my car, is standing there. I dig into my purse, getting my ticket. He smiles at me once more, before going to get my car. Pulling up to where I am, he climbs out, and winks once more.

“Have a good evening, ma’am,” he tells me, before taking his place by the door.

“Thank you. You also,” I smile at him, before getting into my car.

***

I don’t want to go home yet. Though, it has been a long day, I have far too much energy to just go home. I end up at a local bar that I often go to. It is one of my favourites. Being seven in the evening, it isn’t too busy, but there are enough people to scope out. Maybe I can find someone to hook up with. I have so much built up pleasure just dying to be released.

I sit at the bar, ordering wings and a salad. As I wait, I sip my root beer, looking around. One guy in particular stands out to me. He is sitting in the corner, watching the game on the flat screen closest to him, sipping on a beer. From where I’m sitting, he is rather good looking. I watch him throughout my meal, without making it look too obvious.

After I’m done my food, I order a White Russian and a beer, before going up to the cute, quiet man, whom has drank a total of two beers in the time I have been here.

“Fancy another?” I offer, handing him the same kind of beer, he is drinking. I smile at him.

“I reckon I could handle another, but only if you join me,” he grins at me. His eyes roaming over me. I’m glad I know I look damn good, because up close, he is even hotter.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” I tell him, handing him the beer. I pull up the chair next to him. I glance up at the screen, “which team are you for?”

He smiles, clearly impressed I noticed or even cared he was watching the game. “Red Sox, the Yankee’s have nothing on them. You a fan?” He asks me, hoping I am. Luckily for him, I am.

“I am indeed a Sox’s girl. I would probably be disowned by my family, otherwise. You ever see them play live?”

“Nope, never had the chance, but I’d love to.”

“I go at least once a year. It used to be a family tradition, until my dad got too sick to travel. Now I go alone or with a friend,” I smile, sipping my drink.

“That’s pretty cool, but sorry about your dad. I lost mine a few years ago. I know how that goes.”

“I’m sorry about yours also,” I give him a small smile. “So, stranger, what’s your name?” I ask him. “I’m Charlie,” I grin.

“It’s a damn fine pleasure, Charlie. I’m Scott.”

Over the next few hours, we continue to chat, getting to know each other. We talk a lot about sports, what we do for work, the basic chit chat. Of course, the more we drink, the more we get touchy-feely. We even begin to dance together, grinding on one another, groping and kissing.

After hours of hanging out at the bar, he offers to take me to his place. Better his, than mine, I think to myself. Knowing how messy mine is from this morning, getting ready for the interview. We take his car, me leaving mine behind. I know the owner and he doesn’t mind.

Back at Scott’s, we don’t waste any time. We’re all over each other, clothes dropping as we kiss and head towards the bedroom. I can taste the beer on his lips, sucking on his tongue, moaning deeply for him. His large hands groping my breasts, tweaking my nipples until they’re hard as diamonds.

When all our clothes are all removed, he pushes me onto the bed. I look up at him, grinning like a Cheshire cat. He drops down to his knees, at the end of the bed, before yanking me closer to him. He forces my legs far apart, almost a little too roughly, but that only makes me squirm with delight. He licks his lips, grinning, before diving right in. He isn’t slow, or tender, he is rough, greedy and lustful. Exactly the kind of fucking I know I have been in the mood for, for a while.

His tongue begins to lavishly dine on my dripping snatch. Tongue swirling up around my clit, darting down into my hole. He tongue fucks me into three orgasms, without even having to try all that hard. He skilfully sucks on my clit, through each orgasm, making them last all the longer. His fingers pounding deep inside me, like a little slut. When he is satisfied that I have had enough orgasms by his mouth, he stands.

With him standing, he lifting my legs up over his shoulders. I wrap them around his neck for support, with that, he crouches a little, angling his cock at my pussy. He leans forward and with one hard thrust, slams deeply inside me. Pounding me with no mercy, he rips through me like he has been inside me all his life. His hips moving at such a quick pace, I can feel my pussy tighten around him like a vice. Our moans are entangled together, our bodies slamming together like one.

Orgasm after orgasm rips through me, making me squeeze around him tighter. He is relentless, pounding into me, pinching my clit when I come, and making me squeal out like a little whore. It isn’t until I beg him to fill me that he smirks at me. He fucks me harder, hurting me, making me beg all the more. I can feel him throb, stiffen inside me, before he fills me with his sticky seed. He growls out, coming hard. I can feel him spray deeply inside me. I quiver and whimper, rolling my hips the best I can, milking him empty.

Dropping my legs, I try to move, but he tells me he isn’t done with me yet. I let out a whimper, feeling completely used. Unsure I can handle anymore. I don’t deny him, though. It isn’t in my nature. He moves back down to his knees, forcing my legs back apart. This time, he gently, tenderly begins to kiss my inner thighs.

His tongue works closer to my come filled pussy. I can feel my legs quivering, my breathing shaking, my mind racing. I gasp and moan, sighing as he gets closer. Gently, he begins to lap at my used pussy. Tasting our juices together, sucking me clean, making me squirm from the pain and pleasure. He rockets me into two more orgasms, just by cleaning me up.

With him satisfied I’m clean, he then stands and helps me sit up. His cock is still semi hard, though, which surprises me. I smile this time, pulling him closer. I wrap my mouth around him greedily. I suck on him gingerly at first, until he becomes harder. Once he is thick as steel, I suck on him like a hungry whore.

Scott’s fingers come up into my hair, holding me, he begins to thrust as I suck. I take it all. Feeling him bang in the back of my throat, causing me to gag. I inhale him, though, taking all that he has to offer me. I can taste my own flavour on him, along with his. My mouth works over his entire length, sucking deeply on him. When he stiffens again, he fills my mouth with a new load. I swallow him, sucking still. Until he grows soft for me.

We slump together in a pile of body parts on his bed, breathing hard. He kisses me softly, holding me close. We don’t speak, we just fall asleep as we are.

I’m woken up to the sound and smell of someone cooking. I let out a groan, recalling where I am. I can’t help but smile, thinking of how good the sex actually was. I dip into the bathroom and have a quick shower. I’m not about to look like a hot mess and do the walk of shame, when I get back to my car. When I’m done, I slip my skirt back on, but dig into Scott’s closet and take one of his button up shirts and put it on. I stuff my top into my purse and head into the kitchen.

He took the time to make a decent breakfast, along with coffee. Which is what I grab first. I smile at him, “I hope you don’t mind, but I have claimed one of your shirts. I’ll get it dry cleaned and returned back to you, don’t worry.”

“Hey, no worries. You can keep it, darling. It looks better on you, than it ever did me,” he kisses my forehead, before serving me French toast and hash browns.

“You’re too kind, thank you. And, you can cook. How are you single?” I giggle, setting my coffee down, I take a forkful of hash browns and try them.

“A man can’t truly survive on microwavable pizza and pop tarts, honey. It is a myth, to get women to cook for us, when they are around.”

“Oh, telling man secrets. You might want to be careful. A laser beam might suddenly shine on your forehead and shoot you dead, right where you sit. Now, that isn’t something I want to witness at ten in the morning,” I grin at him.

“Cheeky, aren’t you? I’ll keep the trade secrets to myself then, you just enjoy breakfast. I’ll bring you to your car afterwards. Deal?”

“Deal,” I say, grabbing my coffee.

We hang out for about an hour, eating and cleaning up, before he offers to take me back to the bar. When we get there, he gives me his number and tells me to call him any time. I smile, telling him I will. Normally, I don’t. But, I think Scott could be fun to be a regular hook-up with.

Back at home, I change into workout clothes, clean my apartment, before heading to the gym. All that is on my mind, is, if I’m going to get approved. I feel like the interview went well, I know the medical stuff won’t be an issue, but who knows what will happen. Maybe they’ll find others who are better than I am. I would be devastated if I, for some reason, weren’t approved. I try not to think negative about it. I want to know what else in entails, I’m so excited to find out.

***

The next two weeks go by slowly, with the same normal routine. Work, is what I focus on mostly. But, for a distraction a friend of mine has a birthday coming up. My other friends and I, secretly plan for a surprise party. It allows me keep busy, which I need. When I hear no news from Grayson, I start to worry I won’t be approved to join.

It isn’t until I’m at my friend’s birthday, after surprising her with, what she says, is her best birthday ever, that I get an e-mail. It pops up saying from Grayson Grant. I can’t wait to go home to read it, so I basically sprint to the bathroom to read the e-mail. I can’t help but feel extremely excited, but, nervous at the same time. It could be really good news, or really bad news. But, there is only one way to find out. I click open the e-mail.

Dear Charlie,

We are delighted to announce that after your meeting and work-up you’ve been accepted to join our family. We are looking forward to your time with us. We want you to know how much we all want you here and we couldn’t be happier that you’ve chosen to welcome us into your life.

This following weekend, we’re having an event. The one I told you about when you were here. We’d be delighted and honoured if you join us. I know the clients will love to meet you. I believe it would be best if you made your first time appearance this weekend.

You can choose to decline, if, for some reason, you can’t make it, or just don’t want to. But, I would advise against it. If you have any interest in having a good client list, that is.

As I mentioned, when you were here, since it is your first time, you’ll be at our will. What we say, goes. We will make sure all things are safe, there is no need to worry. I have a very good feeling many man and woman will enjoy you.

It is a black tie event, so, please, dress to the nines. But, remember, this is all about sexuality, so, do it smartly.

Best regards

Grayson Grant

I let out a squeal, doing a dance around the bathroom. I can’t believe I have been accepted by them. That finally, something different and new will happen. I can’t wait to find out what it is like to be a true slave to someone or someone’s. It drives me insanely crazy. I calm down and type a message back to Grayson.

Mr. Grayson Grant,

After reading your message, I’m not sure how I can really say no. I’m looking forward to next weekend very much so.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you, the rest of the clients and slaves. It is something I have been excited about since applying weeks ago.

I’m honoured you want me to be a part of your family. I look forward to seeing what we can offer each other.

Cheers

C Angel

I reread what I wrote, a silly smile on my face. I wish it were next weekend already. It is like Christmas for adults!

I go back to the party, just in time for the male strippers to show up. Just what I need! Half naked men teasing me, making me want to get fucked all the more. I haven’t since I was with Scott two weeks before, maybe he’ll be free later.

I’ll call him when I get home…

***

By Tuesday I get another e-mail from Grayson, telling me that everything is going to be set, and when to be there. The party itself, starts at eight pm sharp, but Grayson would like me to show up at least an hour early.

Now to just get through the rest of the week…

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments